- Pete Weber: "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I AM!!"
Not sure how many bowling fans on here, but I thought this was an amusing clip.
Apparently, a fan was doing some stuff during a bowling tournament…
- More good parenting
Here’s a variation on this thread (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=113607) (I hate to ‘jack threads).
It was Friday night at…
- It Really Was Free?
So, this happened at the local Shopper’s Drug Mart.
I was looking for deals when I saw the triscuits were on sale for 1.99 each. That was of…
So the Job God has been spiteful. Still no job since the combo SC and BadBoss Attack has driven away my two jobs. I can take the SC Attack and Bad…
- Things I have learned working at a hotel (sarcam!)
Things I Have Learned Working at a Hotel
Things I have learned working at a hotel.
• Curtains, alarm clocks, and HVAC units are as hard to…
- Tesco ends 24-hour trade in 76 stores
Cuz online shopping means that longer hours are no longer needed.
- Customer Logic: If it’s legal, we have to allow it.
I’m checking in someone into the hotel and explaining the smoking policy.
Me: There’s a $200 fee for smoking in the room.
SC: But we’re allowed…
- Where I’ve Been
So, I made the resolution last year to wait until THIS year to make my big announcement. I also want some of my work stories to age a bit before…
- Free hotel room (not for being sucky) and a tip for avoiding hotel noise.
hi everyone. So tonight I am staying in the hotel where I work. Winter storm Kayla’s bearing down on us and is supposed to get nasty during the…
Digest powered by RSS Digest