PDA

View Full Version : 6+3+1= trouble

Demonpriest
02-10-2008, 08:06 AM
For many years I worked at a childrens/family portrait studio(it rymes with ears). This one day just takes the cake.

Two women arrive a few minutes before their appointment and tell the front person that they are waiting for a few more to show up, that in of itself isn't that strange, but I digress. A few moments later another woman shows up with two kids as well, at this point I notice that she seems a little lost and I ask if I can help. She ask if there was an appointment for "Smith". I say yes, and then I notice that the other two women are also with "Smith". The two afore mentioned seem to know each other, however the third is unknown to either of them.

After it seems that everyone is there, we try to get started(try being the key word). All of the kids are most likely under 4 years old, maybe one of them is six. Fortunatly I wasn't the one photographing them, I would have lost my mind with this group.

After about 10 minutes a guy comes in with pants down to his knees, and goes into the room, that is when the fun starts. The first two women don't really bother with saying hi, however the kids do, by saying DADDY!!! and I do mean all 6 kids. That is when the last woman started swinging at him, she just found out that she isn't the only one. just let it be said that security was called and people were arrested by the wonerful Goodletsville, TN Police Dept.

SportinGoods
02-10-2008, 09:08 AM
After about 10 minutes a guy comes in with pants down to his knees, and goes into the room, that is when the fun starts. The first two women don't really bother with saying hi, however the kids do, by saying DADDY!!! and I do mean all 6 kids. That is when the last woman started swinging at him, she just found out that she isn't the only one. just let it be said that security was called and people were arrested by the wonerful Goodletsville, TN Police Dept.

Why on earth would the guy "let the cat out of the bag" in that way? Oh honey were going to get our pictures taken, by the way I have two other babie's mommies.

Jerry springer-tastic.

Demonpriest
02-10-2008, 09:27 AM
he wanted a pic of all of his kids, sometimes people breeding permit should be revoked.

Imogene
02-10-2008, 10:06 AM
with pants down to his knees
Um...? If I saw a guy walk into a kid's waiting area with his pants around his knees, I'd have the cops on the phone immediately.

ThePhoneGoddess
02-10-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm thinking he meant pants down in the gangsta-wannabee-showing-tighty-whities way, not in the 'showing off his equipment' way.

crazylegs
02-10-2008, 01:33 PM
with pants down to his knees,

Note to self, remember Anglo-American dictionary whilst reading boards...

DGoddessChardonnay
02-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Why on earth would the guy "let the cat out of the bag" in that way? Oh honey were going to get our pictures taken, by the way I have two other babie's mommies.

Jerry springer-tastic.

Actually, they need to first make their debut on Maury for the paternity testing, then they can "graduate" to Jerry.

Either way, it's a skewed way to look at family relations. I suspect those children will need years of therapy. :help:

Record Store Tough Guy
02-10-2008, 06:16 PM
That is a perfect storm of Fail.

Imogene
02-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Note to self, remember Anglo-American dictionary whilst reading boards...

Oh, good, at least I wasn't the only one confused by it. Hell, I'm in Texas, and I didn't understand it.

Broomjockey
02-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh, good, at least I wasn't the only one confused by it. Hell, I'm in Texas, and I didn't understand it.

Yeah, the whole British pants= NA underwear's been the cause of a few hilarious misunderstandings in my past :roll:

crazylegs
02-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah, the whole British pants= NA underwear's been the cause of a few hilarious misunderstandings in my past :roll:

Now that deserves a seperate post! :lol:

Broomjockey
02-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Now that deserves a seperate post! :lol:

Nah, not nearly as exciting as you think. First time I was on a school trip to England, and we were doing house-stays to save money, and I asked if I could use the washer as I'd gotten my dress pants dirty. That caused a few odd looks.

Second, was chatting online with a female Brit friend, and mentioned the need to go put pants on. Women being who they are... :angel:

smileyeagle1021
02-10-2008, 11:02 PM
I think I actually did see this episode of Jerry Springer...
... and a side note, I absolutely hate the pants half down style (my old roommate loved that style on other guys... he had his reasons...) honestly, how much does it cost for a belt that fits.... I got one from the local Deseret Industries for a dollar... and i'm sure if you can't afford that they are a charitable organization you might convince them to give you it for free.

BookstoreEscapee
02-10-2008, 11:39 PM
honestly, how much does it cost for a belt that fits....

Or just get PANTS that fit and he wouldn't need to worry about the belt! :D

ArcticChicken
02-11-2008, 04:34 AM
i'm sure if you can't afford that they are a charitable organization you might convince them to give you it for free.

Or, I dunno, use ROPE?

Kyree
02-11-2008, 04:45 AM
Heck, a lot of the pants in the Wal-mart around my store have a belt that comes with. For free! It's a cheap belt, put it for style to match the pants, but it works!

Broomjockey
02-11-2008, 05:59 AM
Or, I dunno, use ROPE?

Geeks use USB cables. For plug and play pants :eyewaggle:

PepperElf
02-11-2008, 07:26 AM
i hate the pants-falling-off-the-ass look

but if you want to feel better... one of the guys i work with... i don't remember which number he is in his dad's list of kids...only that he has about 22 or 23 other siblings. not sure how many moms there were.

O_o yeah. that many.

Becks
02-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Wow.

I wish I could've been there to see that.

WanderingSaint
02-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I always find this strange. I have a friend who is number 14 out of 22 kids, and they were only one man and woman (only four were adopted... sooo.. 18 bio kids)... but yet three of my co-workers have five kids each, all from different mama's.

Guess who has to pay more for each kid?

WTF? Condoms much? Id' think at least the extra $1000 + for each kid going to each mama each month would make ME want to rubber up! Condoms don't cost that much!

tropicsgoddess
04-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Wow, talk about a Jerry Springer moment. Jerry, Jerry!!! :roll:

Evil Queen
04-07-2008, 12:25 AM
I hate the pants-down-around-the-knees-look too. It makes me want to grab them by the belt loops and yank downwards.

I did that to a guy that lived down the street once. He used to be a friend of mine until he got.... weird... as a teenager the "low rider" look was big for him. I was sick of it and yanked his pants down, IN PUBLIC. I don't remember him wearing his pants like that afterwards. :D

I don't see why that look is even favourable to anyone. I think it makes guys look trashy.

Boochan
04-07-2008, 02:23 AM
I don't see why that look is even favourable to anyone. I think it makes guys look trashy.
Sadly, I'm sure a lot of trashy girls are attracted to trashy guys that do it.
Some kind of indicator perhaps? :lol:

XCashier
04-07-2008, 02:34 AM
I think it makes guys look like toddlers who desperately need a diaper change. It makes me want to point and laugh hysterically.

RetailWorkhorse
04-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Or, I dunno, use ROPE?

*Ahem*

*Sings*

Won't you be mine? Please pull the twine~!

Andara Bledin
04-07-2008, 03:05 AM
You want to see something hillarious? Watch a guy who is seriously sagging run.

They have to do this really silly run to keep their pants from falling all the way down.

And when they walk, they look like they have hemorrhoids. I like to let them know that, too. :p

^-.-^

AdminAssistant
04-07-2008, 03:10 AM
Geeks use USB cables. For plug and play pants :eyewaggle:

I nearly broke rule #1!!!!!

:roll::lol:

Evil Queen
04-07-2008, 03:59 AM
HAHA, it's already part of the strip!

Today's Customer Sucks Strip (http://www.customerssuck.com/strip/)

StevieJD
04-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Tennessee?

That reminds me of my favorite joke.

Mary Sue to Bubba.

"Bubba, if we get a divorce will I still be your sister?"

Triscuitty
04-07-2008, 04:01 AM

I worked in a store in a "ghetto"; all the local young men had their pants like that. Imagine watching them attempt to run out of the store carrying cases of beer (that they conveniently forgot to pay for). Then watch as those oh-so-fashionable pants succumbed to gravity and fell around their ankles, causing the wearer to do a perfect faceplant into the pavement. Often breaking all of that beer they worked so hard to steal. :lol:

chainedbarista
04-07-2008, 05:23 AM
WTF? Condoms much? Id' think at least the extra $1000 + for each kid going to each mama each month would make ME want to rubber up! Condoms don't cost that much!

i doubt these losers pay much, if anything at all; they probably cohabitate on a rotational calendar, paying a bit here and there to keep the mommies from asking too much about money.

too bad mandantory birth control is a civil rights violation; breeding rights for idiots should be revoked until they prove themselves worthy of having offspring.

o__O

Pagan
04-07-2008, 05:50 AM

They have to do this really silly run to keep their pants from falling all the way down.

Saw some guys doing this when they were trying to steal CDs (not beer like Trisuitty's genius) at the Green&White place. One tripped and fell over his saggy pants running out the door. We almost wound up hurting ourselves laughing at them.

The other day on my way to class, I was walking behind this guy whose pants were riding rea-a-a-a-ally low. All I would have had to do was one little twitch and his pants would have been around his ankles. Talk about temptation.

The biggest reason I don't like the style is most of these guys have no ass. Sorry, but I like my guys to have a nice butt. Or, rather have a butt. One of my ex's, man it was nice walking behind him when leaving basketball games. :eyewaggle:

chainedbarista
04-07-2008, 04:15 PM
mm, pagan, don't get me started on nice butts (a choice viewing), or my mind will be focused on the wrong things today. :lol:

ghetto trashiness in anyone is repulsive; who started this nonsense and where can i find them to give them a much needed five upside the head??

Andara Bledin
04-07-2008, 08:11 PM
As far as I can piece together, it's wannabe thug culture.

In jail, the tough guys don't get belts, they have poorly-fitted pants, and thus, they sag. Wannabes see this and emulate it, 'cause they're stupid. Only, any real tough guy who's not in jail would have either pants that fit or would wear a freaking belt, so it's doubly-pathetic.

^-.-^

RetailWorkhorse
04-07-2008, 09:00 PM
As far as I can piece together, it's wannabe thug culture.

In jail, the tough guys don't get belts, they have poorly-fitted pants, and thus, they sag. Wannabes see this and emulate it, 'cause they're stupid. Only, any real tough guy who's not in jail would have either pants that fit or would wear a freaking belt, so it's doubly-pathetic.

^-.-^

I'm kinda surprised that they haven't figured out the whole "easy access" thing yet. :rolleyes: :roll:

smileyeagle1021
04-08-2008, 04:00 AM
I hate the pants-down-around-the-knees-look too. It makes me want to grab them by the belt loops and yank downwards.

I did that to a guy that lived down the street once. He used to be a friend of mine until he got.... weird... as a teenager the "low rider" look was big for him. I was sick of it and yanked his pants down, IN PUBLIC. I don't remember him wearing his pants like that afterwards. :D

that makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who did that... I even told him in advance... if you want everyone to see your boxers that bad, they will see your boxers... actually happened like 3 times before he finally got the hint to wear an effin belt... (in all fairness though, the 2nd 2 times were my then GF who thought it was the funniest thing ever).

TryNotToBeThatOne
04-10-2008, 03:09 PM
The one that confused me was the guy wearing coveralls (http://www.dickies.com/wc2/product.asp?cat=101&type=D&styd=3399BK&pdscr=3399+SHORT+SLEEVE+COVERALL) in that fashion (note: link goes to picture for those who are unaware of what coveralls look like)! I was walking behind him & the crotch of the garment was at his knees and he had these flappy things at his hips. It took an entire flight of stairs before I figured out what he was wearing. He walked like a woman wearing a hobble skirt. :lol::roll:

The thing that really disappoints me about the guy in the opening post - we have proof that he's contaminating the gene pool. :cry:

morgana
04-10-2008, 06:09 PM
And when they walk, they look like they have hemorrhoids. I like to let them know that, too. :p

^-.-^

Stealing this! Just so you know . . . :roll:

tropicsgoddess
04-13-2008, 01:33 AM
i hate the pants-falling-off-the-ass look

Or, I dunno, use ROPE?

honestly, how much does it cost for a belt that fits.... I got one from the local Deseret Industries for a dollar... and i'm sure if you can't afford that they are a charitable organization you might convince them to give you it for free.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc170/SilverCyan/Belts.jpg

This should sum up how I and an abundance of the world feel about this look. :D

Pagan
04-14-2008, 02:24 AM
That looks like a lot of the guys that shopped at the Green&White place.

The other one that's getting me is the tight jean look that's coming back*. You get these little snots that think they're so-o-o-o hip with the tight jeans and the punk-spikey hair, the cut-off leggings under the skirt a-la-Madonna. I just fee like telling them, look it didn't look good 20 years ago when I was wearing it in high school and it looks just as bad now. (I even had the "Desperately Seeking Susan" boots, too. :ashamed:)

GAH! Oh, no! I've become my mother! :runaway:

*Nevermind the fact that it can't be good for their "manhood".

Evil Queen
04-14-2008, 02:28 AM
What makes me feel blah is the weirdos who not only wear their pants around their knees.... BUT they wear a BELT around their knees too!

Sighting in my local Golden Corral! :runaway:

edible_hat
04-14-2008, 11:14 AM
A joke (on topic)

"I've got 7 sons. Their names are Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne."
"How do you call them to come inside?"
"I just shout "WAYNE!""
"What if you only want one of them?"
"Oh that's easy, I use their surnames.

Pagan
04-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Edible Hat - All I can say is, "OY!" :roll:

Ironclad Alibi
04-17-2008, 02:31 AM
The other one that's getting me is the tight jean look that's coming back*.

*Nevermind the fact that it can't be good for their "manhood".

Look on the bright side. It helps to stop the creation of future SCs.

Pagan
04-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Heeeey! That's true! I hadn't thought of that! :p

Brightglaive
04-18-2008, 11:35 PM
You know that story's about the closest thing I've heard to common-law polygamy since the ranch in texas.......:roll::lol::roll::lol::roll::lol::roll :