View Full Version : at my insurance agent's office

joe hx
03-07-2009, 12:57 AM
today i had to go down to my insurance agent's office to sign some paperwork for my home owners insurance. while his assistant was looking for my paperwork, a middle age lady comes in, and i step aside from the little window so my agent can take care of her

basically she got a bill that had crossed paths with her payment. she was not happy.

SC: I got this bill and am NOT paying it.
Agent: Oh, it probably just crossed paths in the mail. You don't owe us anything.
SC: Hmmph!

when she leaves she knocked my agent's business cards all over the floor. she noticed but just walked out anyways. being the nice guy i am, i picked them up and put them back where they belong.

wasn't the most sucky of sucky customers, she just had a rude attitude.

03-07-2009, 01:21 AM
She probably did it deliberately.

Sometimes things that seem really sucky when experienced are hard to define in writing. :) Sounds like this was definitely someone having a bad day, though.

Golden Phoenix
03-07-2009, 02:06 AM
We used to get those at our callcentre.

"I got this collections letter in the post but i already paid!"
"Ok, i can see that your account is now paid in full, can i ask what the date on the letter is?"
"Ok, the payment didn't actually come in until the day after the letter was sent so i'm afraid they just crossed in the post, you can disregard the letter."
"this is a terrible way to treat your customers *rant rave foam snarl*"