PDA

View Full Version : And you want us to do....what?

Red_Dazes
04-05-2009, 04:26 AM
Had a guy come up to me and the LP guy today. Not really sucky... just.... strange..

SC:....okay
LP: Awesome new LP
Me: TA-DA!

SC: *Walks up to LP and myself as we finish a FR check* Hey. You guys really need to do something about THAT.
LP: What exactly seems to be the problem sir?
SC: SOMEONE. Threw a diaper in the trash can in the bathroom!
Me:....okay. So what seems to be the problem?
SC: Weren't you listening!! There is a dirty diaper in the trash! It stinks! You need to remove it at ONCE!
Me:......
LP:.......
LP:I'll...see what I can do Sir.
SC: Good! *walks away*
LP:*goes into the bathroom for a moment and comes back out*
Me:...AND?
LP: It definitely smells like baby diaper and stuff... but it's wrapped up in a paper towel and not visible.
Me:... So his problem was.... what?... someone threw trash.... in the ...trash?
LP:...Looks like it.
Me+LP::confused::no:

...Just dont understand.....

MrSmiley
04-06-2009, 08:45 PM
I think maybe what he wanted was for you to empty the trash in the bathroom into... the bigger trash, possibly dumpster that you use. I dunno, at my work I probably would have just done this when I had a moment ("immediately" being the sucky part) and not thought anymore about it.

Trayol
04-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Me:... So his problem was.... what?... someone threw trash.... in the ...trash?
If not, then the guy was upset that the bathroom smelled like...poop :confused:

Dave1982
04-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Heaven help us! A bathroom that stink like.....a bathroom....

Honestly, bathrooms stink sometimes, despite the automatic air fresheners that many public restrooms have.

What would this guy have said if someone had just taken a massive dump, stinking up the joint?

Either hold your breath, or hold it until you can get to a different bathroom. Jeeze.

PepperElf
04-06-2009, 10:46 PM
[quoteWhat would this guy have said if someone had just taken a massive dump, stinking up the joint?[/quote]
I've seen females bitch about that. I mean wtf? You expect people to pass roses and jasmine in a bathroom?

dalesys
04-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Erm, Mr. Nose-In-Air, let me introduce you to the privy: That little house out back that's a hundred yards too far in the winter and a hundred yards too near in the Summer. Oh, check before parking your brain-box, there's a porcupine that likes to visit...