PDA

View Full Version : Things Not To Do In Sydney #459

fireheart
01-14-2015, 09:22 AM
1. Have it so that the weather is very warm and humid (It may be only 29C but it feels like 40C)
2. Go to your local park wearing clothes.
3. Strip off said clothes down to your Speedos.
4. Pull out a towel and lie on it, trying to get that tan.
5. ??????
6. Do so really close to a main road where EVERYONE who happens to be walking, bussing or driving past can see you.

Oh and it happened to be an older guy too-nothing wrong with that in itself, it's rather the whole "WHY WOULD YOU DO IT IN A PUBLIC PARK?!" type thing that has me going :wtf:

Gilhelmi
01-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Meh, It could be worse.

He might have taken off the Speedo.

:brainbleach:

Seshat
01-14-2015, 11:59 AM
Dunno, sounds very Sydney to me.

Now if it were Melbourne .....

aulocksmith
01-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Dunno, sounds very Sydney to me.

Now if it were Melbourne .....

In Melbourne, the guy would be at a tanning salon. We don't get enough sun, even in summer, to get a tan the normal way. :D

Sunshine
01-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Reminds me of a story about my uncle...he came home from Austin one summer...tanned all over as he'd sunbathed in hippie hollow, the local nude beach.

Kittish
01-15-2015, 06:15 AM
My ex husband did the all over sunbathing thing one time... he wound up with a sunburn on the bits that hadn't seen the sun before then. I must be evil, because I found it quite amusing, even while dealing with my own sunburned bits. :devil:

prjkt
01-15-2015, 09:04 AM
In Melbourne, the guy would be at a tanning salon. We don't get enough sun, even in summer, to get a tan the normal way. :D

I don't know, I get burnt pretty quickly here

Seshat
01-16-2015, 01:01 PM
I can get burned in ten minutes in the shade, in Melbourne. But that says more about me than about Melbourne - and about how (#$@# careful I have to be visiting relatives in Brisbane.

(Brisbane is sub-tropical, Melbourne is temperate - and faces Antarctica.)

dawnfire
01-18-2015, 01:08 AM
My ex husband did the all over sunbathing thing one time... he wound up with a sunburn on the bits that hadn't seen the sun before then. I must be evil, because I found it quite amusing, even while dealing with my own sunburned bits. :devil:

I did that once. spent a day at a nude beach and got that sunburned (the only time) that certain parts of my anatomy radiated heat for 2 days after.

fireheart
01-18-2015, 06:06 AM
I did that once. spent a day at a nude beach and got that sunburned (the only time) that certain parts of my anatomy radiated heat for 2 days after.

:lol: I do have to wonder if his happens to people who regularly sunbake on nude beaches. (NSW apparently has a few, legal or not, while SA has a grand total of "one")

prjkt
01-19-2015, 12:33 AM
There's a reason what non-Australians call sunbathing is called sunbaking down here :lol: