PDA

View Full Version : The Naked Restauranteur

bhskittykatt
02-10-2015, 10:31 PM
From a CW of Hubby's:

Hubby's firm patrols Port property (among other clients), including a couple strip malls by the harbor.

Hubby's CW was patrolling the harbor area late one night when he looked in one of the buildings and saw a man standing by the glass door, looking out, and he was butt-ass naked. :eek: :wtf:

So he called the police because that seemed rather suspect. Just about every cop shows up in town (it was a slow night, and they all had to check it out apparently). They went inside....and a short while later came back out laughing.

Turns out the naked man was not a trespasser but was, in fact, the restaurant owner, and he was merely choosing to strut around his business au naturale late at night.

Pretty sure I know where I'm going to avoid eating...

Seanette
02-10-2015, 10:42 PM
He still should have been cited for indecent exposure, since he was very visible from public areas.

bhskittykatt
02-10-2015, 11:09 PM
He still should have been cited for indecent exposure, since he was very visible from public areas.

He probably was. I don't have those details. I just know not to eat there ever...

EricKei
02-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Yyyyyeah. Health code violation, most likely, too. Ewww

Irving Patrick Freleigh
02-11-2015, 12:45 AM
So don't order the sausage then?

fireheart
02-11-2015, 01:40 AM

or the sauce....

Mr Hero
02-11-2015, 01:46 AM
I think the guy missed a memo on the definition of "strip mall"

the lawsmeister
02-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Seems perfectly reasonable. It was a strip mall afterall:D

bhskittykatt
02-11-2015, 04:51 PM

The best thing I didn't realize until further research is that the restaurant actually specializes in hot dogs and pretzels...

DGoddessChardonnay
02-11-2015, 10:35 PM
The best thing I didn't realize until further research is that the restaurant actually specializes in hot dogs and pretzels...

I don't think I want to know how he twirls the pretzlels into shape . . .:eek: :puke:

fireheart
02-11-2015, 11:17 PM

:roll: Oh dear god.

Question is: do those hot dogs come with white sauce?

marlovino
02-14-2015, 01:55 PM
Did the place sell foot long hotdogs or coctail weenies?

I also wouldn't want to try their fresh lemonade either.

Ironclad Alibi
02-15-2015, 11:58 PM
I also wouldn't want to try their fresh lemonade either.

I just saw a reference to "lemonade" in the trailer for the upcoming Home movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGDJkhYnVc#t=1m50s).

fireheart
02-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Did the place sell foot long hotdogs or coctail weenies?

Nah, it'd be footlongs...a cocktail weenie doesn't fit very well into a bun. ;)