PDA

View Full Version : Take the till test...

Kit-Ginevra
02-16-2015, 10:49 AM
You are coming up to a till with your shopping and see that on the conveyor belt is a large red sign saying THIS TILL IS NOW CLOSED.
Do you
a.Go and choose another till to use
b.Ignore the sign and put your shopping down on the belt.
c.Pick up the sign,put your shopping down and replace the sign after your shopping.

If you chose A,then your braincell power exceeds that of three customers at the local supermarket :P

taxguykarl
02-17-2015, 03:57 PM
Let me guess, Kit: The first of those three chose C; and the others B.

Jay 2K Winger
02-17-2015, 06:18 PM
D. Storm up to the customer service counter and scream WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE LANES OPEN DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND HERE HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE A LANE OPEN FOR ME TO CHECK OUT IN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STAND IN LINE DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ad nauseum.

EricKei
02-17-2015, 07:02 PM
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND HERE IN FACT I WON'T EVEN BUY THIS MULTI-PACK OF CHEWING GUM YOU JUST LOST OUT ON A SALE MISTER!

wolfie
02-17-2015, 11:03 PM
You are coming up to a till with your shopping and see that on the conveyor belt is a large red sign saying THIS TILL IS NOW CLOSED.
Do you
a.Go and choose another till to use
b.Ignore the sign and put your shopping down on the belt.
c.Pick up the sign,put your shopping down and replace the sign after your shopping.

If the cashier is still there working through the people who arrived BEFORE they put up the sign, then:

d. Same as C, but when the cashier reminds you that the till is closed, demand a manager and claim that after you waited a full hour in line, the cashier put down the sign immediately after checking out the person ahead of you.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
02-17-2015, 11:15 PM
E. Abandon your cart and walk out, leaving the ice cream to melt and drip on the floor and the meat to be thrown away because it's been out of temperature for too long.

F. Storm up to the customer service counter and scream WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE LANES OPEN DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND HERE HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE A LANE OPEN FOR ME TO CHECK OUT IN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STAND IN LINE DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM and demand they ring up your entire cart of groceries right there, especially the 24-packs of soda, packs of bottled water, and 40-pound bag of dog food that have to be lifted over the counter to get scanned.

wolfie
02-18-2015, 03:03 AM
IPF, you missed one VERY important item in your choice "F". Specifically, their selections included produce, which needed to be weighed, so it CAN'T be rung up at Customer Service (where there's no scale).