PDA

View Full Version : Needing a name

Kit-Ginevra
03-02-2015, 11:32 AM
OK gang writing my story.
We need a name for a character---all American,cheerleader,nice-as-apple type. She's caring,she's cute,she's fizzy,she's the quintessential girl-next-door in Middle America...so her name is....

Fire away with whatever that springs in mind to you. Many thankses :p

AnaKhouri
03-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Mary Something. Maybe something Irish.

I really hope this perfect girl has a deep, dark secret. :)

Trixie
03-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Becky because that just screams bubbly cheerleader type to me. Not so sure on a last name though.

Zellie Crescent
03-02-2015, 04:54 PM
She sounds like my cousin Sharon, my my cousin Amanda was the cheerleader. You can use either of those, they were the first 2 names to pop into my head.

Gizmo
03-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Alison....

morgana
03-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Tammy

Judy

Belinda

April

Cathy

NecessaryCatharsis
03-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Kelly Greene

I don't know why

MoonCat
03-03-2015, 01:35 AM
Mary Lou.

Mary Sue?

Just kidding!

Barracuda
03-03-2015, 05:51 AM
Kara Dunne.

Kit-Ginevra
03-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Many thanks for your help dear people.
I'm also looking for which would be THE most apple-pie,small-town American state for it.I'm inclining towards Pennsylvania or Indiana or Wisconsin...

Now,I need some help with the plot of the play. Those of you who don't like anything nasty or scary or that will freak you out.... may I direct you to
http://www.quiltersmate.com/cart/html/images/KittensYarn02.jpg.

Right,you're still reading. Thought you would be. Our wonderful family is going to be in the gameshow from hell. You can win stunning prizes for the family-but you have to suffer to earn them :devil: There are no limits to the prizes-or the torments.
How far would you go to get the prizes you want-or the prizes the other family members want?

Would you have your bra filled with sandpaper or stinging nettles so your little sister can get to see her favourite pop star?
Would you make your wife agree to be a human candle so she can win a family holiday?
What would persuade little brother to swap clothes with his sister-and then French kiss her live on TV?

So we need some more ideas for rounds-let your imagination run wild....

:)

morgana
03-03-2015, 06:28 PM
If you want small-town-apple pie, Nebraska or Kansas.

Kit-Ginevra
03-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Super thanks. Any ideas for game show rounds will get you grateful appreciation... followed by a psychological analysis :D ... keep them coming people! x

AnaKhouri
03-04-2015, 03:53 PM
I saw a Japanese game show once where the contestants had to stand in a vat of water that was being heated. The one who remained in the longest won.

Actually you should probably look to Japanese game shows for inspiration. Those people are crazy.

morgana
03-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Actually you should probably look to Japanese game shows for inspiration. Those people are crazy.

Amen. I haven't seen a lot (mostly because they make my brain hurt), but what I have seen is absolutely WTF.