PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting teens

HotelMinion
04-22-2015, 05:14 AM
This is from my coworker. She's 70 years old and has worked here for 30 years.
This weekend we had a bunch of teens stayed with us. Now, the GM promised us no more groups but I guess he caved in to the (evil) sales manager demands.
Well, anyway, we have free breakfast and the teens were gobbling everything in sight. One teen even grabbed a tray full of eggs, dumped it on his plate (the plate was about to break from all the weight of it and it was ceramic) and yelled, Moar, wench! at my poor CW! THe rest of the teens then laughed their pants off! There were 30 of them!
My CW also said she saw another teen waiting in line, scratch herself in her nether regions inside her clothes, used the SAME BARE HAND to fumble thru the rolls and bagels, completely ignoring the tongs! Gross! I knew there was a reason I didn't get the breakfast anymore. :\
It was getting so bad that the teens got tired of waiting for the trays to be refilled so they starting fighting and knocking everything on the floor, spilling everything!
I hope the Gm quits caving into the sales manager'and owners demands and books these piranhas, I mean teens ever again. I mean really. My coworker had to spend hours cleaning up after them and cleaning herself up too.

XCashier
04-22-2015, 04:01 PM
:jawdrop: That was absolutely appalling. These brats should be ashamed of themselves and their foul behavior. Were there no parents or chaperones involved? Honestly, when they started fighting and throwing things, the police should've been involved!

I'm sorry your coworker had to go through that. I hope she makes a report to the GM, with security video (if the hotel had it). What exactly was this group? If they belonged to some sort of organization, the head of that organization should be made aware of the kids' behavior, too.

taxguykarl
04-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Were there no parents or chaperones involved? Honestly, when they started fighting and throwing things, the police should've been involved![EXTREME SARCASM:] My special snowflake baby would never do anything like that[/END SARCASM]

EvilEmpryss
04-23-2015, 10:39 PM
I'm sorry, the boys were rude, but I'd have called out the twat-scratching little piece of trash right there in front of everyone. There are health and safety regs to be upheld. And general standards of civility and decency.

:wtf::puke::salmon:

HotelMinion
04-25-2015, 03:26 AM
Yeah the leader was told and he apologize to the GM and my CW. My CW says that she had to dump the whole tray of muffins, bagels and donuts and get fresh ones when the teen touched them. Cuz it's GROSS! She (the teen) was told off. The guests who weren't in the group were disgusted and expect us to control them but what're we supposed to do against 30 teens? I've chaperoned teens on field trips before and they are very unruly. I had nothing but sympathy for my CW. Never again.

XCashier
04-25-2015, 11:08 AM
She (the teen) was told off.
Good. Hopefully in no uncertain terms, and spelled out exactly what she did wrong. Let's hope she learns the lesson.
I've chaperoned teens on field trips before and they are very unruly. I had nothing but sympathy for my CW. Never again.
I hope the GM backs you up on this and the owner agrees. That should never have happened.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-25-2015, 12:04 PM
One teen even grabbed a tray full of eggs, dumped it on his plate (the plate was about to break from all the weight of it and it was ceramic) and yelled, Moar, wench! at my poor CW!

I laughed at this. It's still wrong and rude, but I have to admit I laughed.

The twat-scratcher makes me never want to eat breakfast at a hotel ever again. :puke:

Jay 2K Winger
04-26-2015, 07:41 PM
One teen even grabbed a tray full of eggs, dumped it on his plate (the plate was about to break from all the weight of it and it was ceramic) and yelled, Moar, wench! at my poor CW!

"Wench?" Was he related to the guy in the last story (http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=31610) of this post?

eltf177
04-26-2015, 07:56 PM
One has to ask where the chaperones were...:confused:

mathnerd
04-26-2015, 08:12 PM
One has to ask where the chaperones were...:confused:

I was wondering the same thing. When I was in high school the adults that went on trips with us would have ripped us a new one if we tried to pull even half of that.

Cecily
04-29-2015, 02:57 PM
I guess the world needs more Baltimore moms.

RootedPhoenix
05-01-2015, 05:52 PM
What's a Baltimore mom?

mhkohne
05-01-2015, 06:32 PM
What's a Baltimore mom?

During the recent riots one woman was caught on video grabbing her son (a rioter) out of the mess and dragging him away while slapping him around.

Apparently rioting is a no-no in her house.

EvilEmpryss
05-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Hell, the world needs more parents who tell their kids not to be a$$holes when on field trips and some positive peer pressure to keep their friends in line. You can't tell me twat-scratchers friends really wanted to touch those carb goodies after she did -- they should have been the first ones to tell her she's being disgusting.

DGoddessChardonnay
05-02-2015, 11:52 PM
I laughed at this. It's still wrong and rude, but I have to admit I laughed.

The twat-scratcher makes me never want to eat breakfast at a hotel ever again. :puke:

That twat scratcher makes me want to get her a can of Rid Lice Spray and tell her point blank "Our customers don't care for crabs for breakfast.":wave:

Jay 2K Winger
05-03-2015, 05:03 AM
During the recent riots one woman was caught on video grabbing her son (a rioter) out of the mess and dragging him away while slapping him around.

Apparently rioting is a no-no in her house.

My coworkers and I were laughing our butts off at clips of that woman and her dumbass son. Momma don't stand for that B.S. from her boy!

HotelMinion
05-03-2015, 05:35 AM
Speaking of Baltimore, I had no idea what was going on there until I was informed by a guest.
Man: I'm so scared!
Me: What of?
Man: I have to go to Balmore tomorrow!
Me: Why what's happening there??
Man: YOU DONT KNOWWWWW??????
Me: Nooo.
Man: *jaw agape*
Me: *googles it* Oh my.
Man: HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS DON'T YOU HAVE A TV???
Me: No.
Man: Oh, well that's good.

Well excuse me for not knowing what's happened over 100 miles away. It was bad news, but it's not like DC has been bombed. Now that would be terrible. :\