PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Plans

registerrodeo
05-09-2015, 03:11 AM
Scene : Wally World SCO's 10 pm

Character : 20 something guy in line in front of me

His Purchases : One bed pillow, 2 packs of candles (scented type), and a bag of Snausages

Me: <in my head> hmmm, what kinda kink is he up to???:roll::roll:

Kit-Ginevra
05-09-2015, 01:28 PM
What's a snausage?

dalesys
05-09-2015, 01:32 PM
What's a snausage?
C.M.O.T Dibbler sells them...

...for human consumption...

wolfie
05-09-2015, 02:03 PM
What's a snausage?

If you're on "roundworld" instead of Discworld, it's a brand of dog treat.

Soulstealer
05-09-2015, 06:20 PM
The charitable interpretation is he has someone coming over for a romantic night and wants to keep fido quiet. The uncharitable interpretation also involves a romantic night... :p

notalwaysright
05-09-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm such a bummer, you guys. You see, when I go to a store for just a couple things, (not a "stock-up" trip) nothing I buy will be in any way related to each other. Maybe I've been amusing cashiers for years and had no idea? So anyway, I assume he needed a new pillow, and also felt like some candles, and a treat for his dog. Am I just the most unimaginative person in the world?

Aragarthiel
05-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Dog peed on the old pillow, candles are for the smell, and treats are for training?

EricKei
05-09-2015, 08:36 PM
nar - There is a remote possibility that there could be a vague, outside chance that we may be the tiniest bit jaded ;)

registerrodeo
05-10-2015, 01:22 AM
Me? Jaded? Most likely...

I know I have laughed at some random purchases I have made, wondering if the cashier was wondering why I needed a phone cord, duct tape, and garbage bags.

notalwaysright
05-10-2015, 02:16 AM
I've been told that I'm very literal. I guess my mind doesn't make the jump from "someone is buying these things" to "huh, that is an odd combination of items, what could he need them all for?" I recently bought butter and tampons and plastic wrap in the same transaction... That was the time no one would come help me at the SCO. Maybe now I know why...

DGoddessChardonnay
05-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Me? Jaded? Most likely...

I know I have laughed at some random purchases I have made, wondering if the cashier was wondering why I needed a phone cord, duct tape, and garbage bags.

And I wonder how many folks saw that and thought they may at some later point see you on a episode of "Snapped?":p:lol:

Ironclad Alibi
05-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Why am I feeling inspired to go out and buy a bunch of unrelated items? Maybe we should turn it into a contest of some sort. Better yet, a reality show.

dalesys
05-11-2015, 03:05 AM
Why am I feeling inspired to go out and buy a bunch of unrelated items? Maybe we should turn it into a contest of some sort. Better yet, a reality show.
This Devil's Panties strip (http://thedevilspanties.com/archives/10596) seems appropriate...