PDA

View Full Version : Of lynched bears and other decoration disasters.

AkaiKitsune
02-10-2018, 07:41 AM
So another holiday another set of decorations goes up. You can now enjoy these lovely valentines themed lynched bears.

Anyone else got a decoration disasters.

EricKei
02-10-2018, 09:53 PM
They're just drop bears in disguise, I tells ya...

TheWolfEmperor
02-11-2018, 04:43 AM
A part of me wants to raise awareness for heart disease by handing out Valentine's Day cards with actual human hearts on the cover. (I do, of course, mean pictures of human hearts and not actual actual human hearts)

The inside would read, "It may not sell greeting cards but you'd still hate to see it broken."

Blue Ginger
02-11-2018, 05:40 AM
Hey, Drop Bears are only pink when they have been trying to wash all the blood off. They are grey and white and their claw and teeth are much bigger.

Rosco the Iroc
02-11-2018, 11:57 AM
LOL many many moons ago there was an lousy chain called Jamesway where I learned my hate of retail and people.
It was easter and stuffed bears also. They hung an chain from the ceiling then wanted to hang the bears form it. As a little girl watched me I tried the plastic hooks you can inject. Too weak of an hook. Yes the AM noticed the bow around their neck had ne grab shower hooks.
I proceeded to fill 4 long chains of hanging bears it was like care bear concentration camp.
At this point she was sobbing.

Shyla
02-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Those poor bears!

notalwaysright
02-11-2018, 05:40 PM
I've always questioned putting product where customers can't easily grab it. "Oh, look, that bear would be a good gift! But it's too high, I'd have to find an employee... Nevermind."

Argus
02-11-2018, 06:51 PM
"Oh, look, that bear would be a good gift! But it's too highIs there a suction-cup archery set nearby?

EricKei
02-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Ginger - Like I said, they're in disguise...Sneaky little critters.

dalesys
02-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Is there a suction-cup archery set nearby?
If it's got a hard shiny nose and you hit it just right... remember to tie a string to the arrow!

Rosco the Iroc
02-12-2018, 12:29 PM
I've seen things, gutted large animals.
But the image of that chain of hung bears will always be with me.