PDA

View Full Version : ...and it was only a nightmare

RealUnimportant
04-26-2018, 11:18 PM
Just had an afternoon nap, and the strangest dream. I dreamt I was somehow in charge of a store staffed by the cast of The Breakfast Club and other similar movies, and every time someone complained we'd give them 50% off their purchase. (This... this wasn't a real movie I've just remembered, was it? I mean it definitely wasn't Clerks, this was a big retail department store.) When it came time to count the takings and work out our wages, the store had practically been stripped bare by the descending vultures customers but we didn't have enough money to show for it.

Gee, it's a good thing they don't run stores that way in real life! ...Wait, what?!

EricKei
04-28-2018, 12:18 AM
Consider the story of a man who felt that he was real unimportant. He was plagued with nightmares that would turn any sane man mad. At the end of the day, he was able to maintain a hold on his sanity, for his nightmares gradually waned, but only because he found himself in a place where nightmares are less frightening than the reality they represent. He found himself a victim of...The CS Zone.

*cue endlessly repeating muzak*

RealUnimportant
04-28-2018, 11:50 AM
Dagnabbit, where's a "like" button when you really need one?! :roll:

Rosco the Iroc
04-30-2018, 03:34 PM
*cue endlessly repeating muzak*

FUCK I STILL have "Dust in the wind" and the promo that played after it in my head from working in high school. FUCK YOU JAMESWAY!

EricKei
04-30-2018, 03:51 PM
Dagnabbit, where's a "like" button when you really need one?! :roll:
*takes a bow*