PDA

View Full Version : Hot Mic Moments

pzychobitch
12-09-2018, 01:58 PM
this is for anyone that uses radios while at work (such as myself, lol) for dumb shit that's been said over the radio/PA system/in person/ect.

this one was my own

i had another officer (i'm a CO) ask for me to come to a gate and let him in (it was locked, obviously, because it was like 2am or some shit), at the time the dorm i was working didn't have working air conditioning in the officer station so i had the hallway doors propped.

i said "dude just come in my back door, it's always open"

queue like half the institution saying "wow" or "did he just really say that?" :/

going through the sally port after clocking out half the control room staff (that were on my shift) look at me and just start shaking their heads lmao

catcul
12-12-2018, 02:53 PM
i said "dude just come in my back door, it's always open"

"I can do it after I get off." :eyewaggle:

csquared
12-14-2018, 10:35 PM
I'll just leave this here.

https://youtu.be/OB1_J18FqGE?t=184

raudf
12-21-2018, 02:27 AM
As my mom always responds after saying something dirty minded, "Ain't the dirt in my mind that's the problem :P"

catcul
12-21-2018, 03:28 AM
As my mom always responds after saying something dirty minded, "Ain't the dirt in my mind that's the problem :P"

As true as that is, sometimes, it is good to have someone working for you that has a dirty mind. Thankfully, I was able to name servers in Titusville, FL (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=111656&highlight=titusville). After all, I would think that having a server name that had the first three letters would be embarrassing.

I've seen servers that had SHI-EATA and CUM in their names.

Dave1982
12-23-2018, 02:43 PM
At 11AM....

Security: guardhouse to receiving, I have your 8AM Garelick, appointment ID xxxxx, using lumpers.

Receiving foreman: The only thing he's gonna be using is a PHONE to call and make a NEW APPOINTMENT cuz he's over 3 hours late!!!!

Everyone else on channel: :roll: