PDA

View Full Version : Crossing my fingers ...

Pixelated
05-13-2019, 05:06 PM
Had a "pre-interview" interview today by telephone for a position at a local big-name grocery store.

What position?

I'm not sure.

I thought I was applying for cashier but it sounds as if I could end up anywhere. We shall see if anything further comes of it. If I got a good grade on the phone interview I will get a call for a face-to-face interview ... but the phone interviewer didn't know when. :rolleyes:

I'm not doing much today in terms of rushing off to the unemployment centre and applying since I will have the fun tomorrow of catching a 5:30 a.m. train to Big City for a medical appointment (that is expected to turn up nothing at all but ya know ... best to be safe). Gonna do laundry today and that's it.

I have three late shifts at The Clusterfuck later this week so I'll pop in and do some additional applications on one or all of those days.

RealUnimportant
05-13-2019, 05:46 PM
Good luck with everything!

taxguykarl
05-14-2019, 05:53 PM
I thought I was applying for cashier but it sounds as if I could end up anywhere. We shall see if anything further comes of it. If I got a good grade on the phone interview I will get a call for a face-to-face interview ... but the phone interviewer didn't know when. :rolleyes:Good luck, but this doesn't sound promising....almost like they would do you a favor by not hiring you.