PDA

View Full Version : Gee, what a nice lady!

WorkAtBBuy
07-26-2007, 04:17 AM
Today a woman, and her two daughters came up to my till wanting to buy a phone. The phone came with a replacement plan. After I explained it to her, she ended up getting it. I also offerred her the Reward Zone card. She didn't know what it was (She'd already told me that this was her first visit to our store ever) and I explained it. She decided not to get it (but her daughter was more than happy to put the points on HER card :D). So the transaction goes really well, and we finish and as she walks away she says "Well, one thing about Best Buy: They have good customer service". I:angel:t gave me a glimmer of hope in humanity--which was then dimmed and later put out with a fire hose by THE METH ADDICT. See the other board for that story. :cry:

Catwoman2965
07-27-2007, 04:11 PM
That's always nice to hear; there are several of my stores within about a 15 mi radius, and some of them have a reputation of the associates being snotty...so on more than one occasion, I've had a customer say to me "its so nice to shop here, everyone is so nice and helpful, not like in X location"