PDA

View Full Version : News from "The1"

Sandman
08-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Hello all! I have news from "The1".

He has left hell for good. He will turn in his keys tomorrow (monday) and pick up his last check on Tuesday.

He did a little "revenge" on them, and will be doing more "revenge" on them. This "revenge" is legal, and involves different state and local departments of government.

Just thought I should share this with all of you.

Ree
08-06-2006, 11:49 PM
I read in his LJ that he had finally had enough.

I am so happy for him and I hope everything works out for him.

He gave them so much of his sweat and tears and got nothing in return.

Rapscallion
08-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Please, tell me he's opening his own pizza place. Please tell me that!

Hey, even I - a confirmed hater of tomatoes - would be over for a slice.

Rapscallion

Sandman
08-07-2006, 01:35 AM
Close, he might be working for their competition, who treats him better than they did.

And get this, their competition is in the same parking lot. Less than 100 yards away.

dendawg
08-07-2006, 01:44 AM
I read in his LJ that he had finally had enough.

Is there any way a link to his LJ might be posted, so that us not in the know can read up on his exploits?

Ree
08-07-2006, 01:54 AM
Is there any way a link to his LJ might be postedWell, it's his own personal LJ, so I woud hesitate to do that without his permission out of respect for his privacy.

Rapscallion
08-07-2006, 07:39 AM
Oh, I remember that he was longing for a job at that place. Good to hear he got it. If memory serves, that place is mostly run by family.

Rapscallion

Barefootgirl
08-07-2006, 10:17 AM
I thought the place he works at now was run by family as well, and that was half of the problem?

Anyway, i am SO glad he is out of that place. I hope he's doing better now. Any chance he might come back and see us?

Sandman
08-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Raps, I said he might get it. But I personally don't see why he won't.

Ryu
08-07-2006, 03:56 PM
good for him!
really wish he still came here, havent heard from him in like a year or two it seems

protege
08-07-2006, 06:02 PM

He has left hell for good. He will turn in his keys tomorrow (monday) and pick up his last check on Tuesday.

I've been wondering what he's been up to. It's good to know that he finally told them what they can do with themselves. Now, if he'd only show up here more often ;)

Rapscallion
08-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Ah - I missed the 'might'. My bad.

Still, it's good to hear he's escaped. Made my day more bearable.

Rapscallion

XCashier
08-07-2006, 09:54 PM

:grats: to The1! He deserves much better than that hellhole.

He did a little "revenge" on them, and will be doing more "revenge" on them. This "revenge" is legal, and involves different state and local departments of government.
Ooh, I can't wait to hear this! Let me guess, habaņero sauce in the Low Tide Clam Chowder? :lol:

All kidding aside, I'm hoping he's reporting the hellhole to the local state authorities for various violations.

HYHYBT
08-18-2006, 09:53 PM
I thought the place he works at now was run by family as well, and that was half of the problem?When a business is family-run, which family makes a world of difference!

As for the revenge, there's nothing wrong with letting the health inspector, etc. know what's going on. Downright commendable, revenge or not, as long as you're not making stuff up which he wouldn't need to do.

Sandman
08-20-2006, 03:03 AM
Jimmy will be having a shirt burning soon, and there will be video of it.

Date and link to come at a later time.

Sandman
09-09-2006, 02:08 AM
The shirt burning day is October 1st.

He will be taking videos of the shirt burning. Any people wanting to go or want a video of it, please PM me and I will pass the info onto "The1".

The leaves won't be changing as of yet, but if you want to see what a good New England weekend in October is like, now's the time to do that.

JuniorMintz
09-09-2006, 02:25 AM
So... when will he be coming back to CS?

Because honestly, it's been what, 2 years since he left? This is the longest CS tease ever!

Zombi
09-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Please, tell me he's opening his own pizza place. Please tell me that!

Hey, even I - a confirmed hater of tomatoes - would be over for a slice.

Rapscallion

LOL, I remember that. I'd make my way over the Atlantic for a slice of Jimmy's Big-Ass Pizza. :)

Ree
09-09-2006, 06:43 PM
This is the longest CS tease ever!LOL.
It's funny because it's true.

I hope he realizes how mcuh he's missed around here.

Things are changing so much and moving so quickly around here, that he better come back soon before we end up with an entire membership that no longer remembers him and his "Big Ass Pizza". :p

As it is now, I think there a lot of people who read this thread and scratch their head in wonder and say, "Jimmy who?"