PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix has you!

Moonlight
09-04-2007, 03:06 PM
So lunch rolled around and I was hungry. I don't normally eat McD's but something in my brain went McD's would be num-num's today. So I toddled off the 30 or 40 yards.

Anyway, my brain feels like mush and I'm waiting in a queue. I can't be bothered to queue hop to a shorter one. My turn comes and, as I'm walking up to the counter, some guy cuts in front of me. To which I hear:

"Hey! The girl in The Matrix t-shirt was before you."

The guy steps back, embarrassed and let's me go to the counter. The guy behind the counter flashes me a smile and compliments my t-shirt (it's one of the Enter The Matrix promo ones). For saying that that McD's is always busy with tourists and whatnot he was surprisingly happy. The next time I'm back in the city I'm going to see if I can find one of those comments cards. I didn't catch his so I'll have to address it to "The Matrix Guy"!

On a side note, does anyone up here in the north of England know if there's a film con on or something? Only I've seen a slew of Matrix t-shirts today, probably 5 or 6 in a 4 hour period. Or is it just the weather?!