PDA

View Full Version : Eeeeew!!!!!

stickycoins
08-15-2006, 03:58 AM
Happened tonight at the grocery store. I was in line and heard the cashier in the next lane tell a woman that she should probably take her son outside because he looked like he was going to get sick. The woman says "oh, he's fine..." Cashier starts to say it again, too late...... :puke: All over the floor. Poor cashier had to close the lane and clean it up. She said that earlier a kid had pooped herself and she had to clean that up too. Both incidents happened after 10pm, so there were no baggers or front desk people that would normally do it. Man, twice in one night!

TruthHurts
08-15-2006, 07:35 AM
She had a son who was obviously ill and not only took him out of the house but at that hour? Great parenting, she should've been made to clean that up herself.

Becks
08-15-2006, 03:54 PM
That poor cashier. I hope she gets hazard pay for that.

luminen
08-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Actually, I can see the (SC) logic here.. At home, she would've had to clean it up herself.

JustADude
08-16-2006, 02:58 AM
Any idea what they were buying? I can't defend the attitude, but it IS possible the lady didn't have anyone to watch the child and needed to get medicine, or other essentials. Doubtful, but a possibility.

Becks
08-16-2006, 03:24 AM
JustADude, I didn't think of that!!!! Good thinking!!

Ryu
08-16-2006, 04:05 AM
hazard pay? lol what a myth!
poor cashier though