PDA

View Full Version : I don't need to hear your call.

ArenaBoy
08-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Was at the Stake and Shake for lunch, things were going fine until this guy and his family shows up. 10 minutes after they sit down his phone rings and he answers it. At one point he starts yelling so loud that I could hear it and I was on the other side of the building. He was yelling and shouting for 5 minutes and he doesn't even consider the people sitting around him. I swear, wait to answer your calls, you're with your freaking family.

RecoveringKinkoid
08-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I just had a cell phone idiot hovering around me in a store a couple hours ago on my lunch hour. Talking top of lungs, totally oblivious as to to where she was and what she was doing. Wandered to within about 6 inches of running into me physically and just stood there in my personal space, barking into her phone. I turned to face her and gave her the double stink eye and she shuffled off.

Unreal.:mad:

ditchdj
08-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Cellphone are like super-bass car stereo systems. Yeah they were really neat ten years ago when they were really expensive and it was cool to be the few to have one. You crank 'em up real loud and impress everyone. Today, since they're now both much cheaper and as common as flip-flops they're NOT impressive to flaunt and show off and are very irritating. I really dont see why people cant figure that out.