PDA

View Full Version : Back To Work

BrassCowboy
08-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Yep, the BrassCowboy has gone back to work at the same three lettered pharmacy that he has bitched about meticulously. Why? He needs the money.

They offered me about $2 more per hour, which I still dont think is enough to compensate for all the crap I've put up with, but I really dont want to search for a new job, which could take weeks, and then relearn a different system, yada, yada, yada. On the Bright side, that toady character M, who some of you may remember, is no longer with the company. HOORAH!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Anywhoo...with him gone, I'll probably be back in the photo lab. Plus, since I need more money, I will probably be working an extra day per week (probably Fridays, when bad things always happen).

I know that it is hell, but it is only until late December (I'm getting my holiday pay, b*tches!), and then its off to school in New York, where all that money I just made will disappear in a matter of days.:cry:

PuckishOne
08-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Was M the guy who came to work drunk? or drank at work? Something like that...

Yay for you to get more money, and BIG YAY to you for the film-school plans!! Will you remember all of your CS pals when you're the next Steven Spielberg? :D

Sphinx
08-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Well at least you wont have to worry about M anymore. Keep us(me :lol: ) updated on the film school!! :D

BrassCowboy
08-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Was M the guy who came to work drunk? or drank at work? Something like that...

Yay for you to get more money, and BIG YAY to you for the film-school plans!! Will you remember all of your CS pals when you're the next Steven Spielberg? :D

No. The store manager came into work drunk. M is the one who threw his keys at my "family jewels," took 45 minute paid smoke breaks, passed his work onto others, etc, etc.

And yes, I will remember all you people. How could I forget these stories of vinegar boys and guitar carnage?

PuckishOne
08-23-2006, 06:03 PM
No. The store manager came into work drunk. M is the one who threw his keys at my "family jewels"
Ah...I do get my a**holes confused sometimes. :rolleyes: Good riddance, no matter.

Sphinx
08-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Ah...I do get my a**holes confused sometimes. :rolleyes: Good riddance, no matter.

ROFL I do believe thats the funniest thing i have heard all day :roll: