PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes i love my job

Sliceanddice
02-15-2008, 07:48 AM
Ok i have weird things at my job... i love it... so much awesome stuff.... so much with the stupid stuff and yesterday omg....
It was prefect...

Its called TASER C2....
Its slogan is 'love her? protect her.'
and the colors?
Black Pearl, Electric Blue, Titanium Silver (yes girlly names), Red Hot, Metalic Pink and Fashion Pink.... Yes two pinks....

I laughed so hard my boss made two controlled substance jokes (Heather honestly you have to stop drinking before work and Heather is it the drugs are you *imates shooting up*)

Shangri-laschild
02-15-2008, 01:20 PM
That's so awesome. Congrats on an awesome boss!

Emrld
02-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Black Pearl - name of a ship in a Pirate movie
Electric Blue - a color from the days of Neon
Titanium Silver - a type of metal

It may just be me (who is female) but I don't see these as girly color names. Just more descriptive than using red, black, blue. It is a common marketing technique/ trend. (look at come of the cell phones)

As for the two pinks . . .one is most likely a soft/ pale/ baby pink, the other a bold vibrant "hot" pink. (Another current market trend)

digilight
02-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Yup girly colors....A manly color would be Gunmetal, Motor Oil Black, Mushroom Cloud Grey, and Dreamy Death.

Some days I wonder why I'm not in marketing for them thar cell phone companies :)

Sliceanddice
02-16-2008, 01:20 AM
those are just the colors we sell it comes in 3 other colors including leopard, desert camo, and forest camo

Becks
02-16-2008, 02:52 PM
No pink camo? :cry:

wagegoth
02-18-2008, 07:37 PM
No pink camo? :cry:

They're totally missing out on the Nunavut market without the pink camo version.

Electric blue is a color that goes back to the 19th century, I believe. IIRC, it was mentioned in a Sherlock Holmes story. I love the shade.

I had to go to the Taser site, and they've added Forest Camo, Desert Camo and Leopard. Pink Camo may not be far behind.