PDA

View Full Version : Dear....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

iradney
06-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Dear germs

you can piss off now, I'm serious! *brandishes meds* KILL IT WITH FI...er...ANTIBIOTICS!!

Rads

CaroPhoenix
06-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Dear Afternoon Sand Man,

Why didn't you put me to sleep during my nap time? I'm exhausted.

:cry:
Rummy
------------------------------------------
Dear left foot,

Why are you being meanie and hurtie to me? I've been nothing but nice to you!

:cry: :cry:
Rummy
-----------------------------------------------
Dear Body,

Why are you tired? My legs are tired. My hips are tired. My head and brain are tired. My arms are tired. I'm doing nothing but staying home and vegging on the couch.

Actually, the only thing that isn't tired is my headache. :cry:

Not very happy right now,
Rummy

crazylegs
06-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Dear Crazylegs,

I didn't think of the waterproofing part. The rest it should not affect. But I don't know about the waterproofing.

Twas but an idea.

Meow,

Shpepper

Dear Shpepper,

And a very thoughtful idea it was too, thank you.

Crazylegs.

iradney
06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Dear TTO's "clients"

WTF people! Pay the man! He's done the work (some of it over a month ago) NOW GIVE HIM HIS HARDEARNED SHECKLES!

Bloody pennypinching corporate bloodsucking bats

Crankily
Rads

CaroPhoenix
06-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Dear Color Black,

Why do you make me look so .... dead?

Wondering,
Rummy
---------------------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

For the love of holiness could you please do something than cry that you want to go to Nana Rum's house!? We went there already!

Grrrr,
Rummy
--------------------------------
Dear Nana and Papa Rum,

Thank you for retrieving my phone from behind the fridge. Also, thank you for letting me have my pole lamp back.

Thinking the world is going to end now that my parents have done 2 nice things for me in a row,
Rummy

Irving Patrick Freleigh
06-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Dear Manny Parra:

Here now is your pitching line for today:

1.2 innings
6 runs
5 hits
3 walks
No strikeouts.

You stink. You suck. Feel free to work on your pitching fail in Nashville, or better yet on some other team, since I do not want the Brewers to ever be tempted to bring you up to the bigs again, and I don't like counting every fifth game as an automatic loss.

Much sunshine and rainbows and hula hoops and ice cream sundaes,
Irv

the_std
06-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Dear Crazylegs,

My killing urge has not diminished. I need your help in plotting a way to remove his liver without getting arrested.

Pleeeeease? *puppy-dog eyes*

Evilly,
Me

CaroPhoenix
06-14-2009, 03:43 PM
To The Divine Miss M -

Thank you so much for being there when I need you.

You give me good advice. And make me feel like there are people out there who give a darn about me and Child Rum.

Friends,
Rummy

RootedPhoenix
06-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Dear Sunday,

YOU KNOW WHY YOU ROCK. :bounce: :D :D :D Thank you so much.

--RP

crazylegs
06-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Dear Crazylegs,

My killing urge has not diminished. I need your help in plotting a way to remove his liver without getting arrested.

Pleeeeease? *puppy-dog eyes*

Evilly,
Me

Dear the_std,

A nefarious plan you say? Consider it written, give me a shout and I'll share it at your earliest convinence! :devil:

CaroPhoenix
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Dear Friends and Peoples of CS.com:

I want to announce that I do not like the following words:

"You have a heart murmur."

That is all,
Rummy :cry:

persephone
06-16-2009, 01:33 AM
Dear Rummy,

*HUGS*

You sound like you could use them. My Daughter has a heart murmur -- she's had it since birth. I'm always here if you need to vent.

Persephone

Bandit
06-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Dear back:

That knot below the shoulderblade you have had for a week? Get rid of it so I can sleep and move again. It's a pain in more than just one or two places.

Thank you.

Me

Becks
06-16-2009, 05:45 AM
Dear Rummy,

*oodles of hugs*

Love,

Becks

RootedPhoenix
06-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Dear Rummy,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
x1 million.

--RP :(

CaroPhoenix
06-16-2009, 11:45 AM
Dear persephone, Becks, and RP,

Thank you for the hugs and support.

I've never been told I had a heart murmur so I guess it's one of two things: I've always had it and it was never discovered or it's something brand new.

A few months back, I think I had the "classic" heart attack symptoms for women (pain in jaw, left side of body), and since then, I've been having problems. (Yesterday, just walking from the parking lot to the office building I was out of breath).

I have to get an echocardiogram, an ultrasound of my lower legs (knee down), blood work and talk to my sleep doctor.

I have just found out also that I am anemic, but I can get by with Over-The-Counter pills instead of something prescribed.

I think I need to hide under the covers in the middle of my bed for a while.

Rummy

Bella_Vixen
06-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Dear Rummy--

*millions of hugs*

--Bella

Shpepper
06-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Dear Rummy,

More oodles of hugs and calming juju. Heart murmurs can show up at any time. It's just a little warning. The docs will get it all sorted out for you. **Passes over cool fresh pillows and room darkening shades, ear plugs and someone to watch Child Rum for a couple of hours. ** Try to relax until you go to the doc. And remember, I am here to do any thinking you might need.

Meow,
Pepper

CaroPhoenix
06-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Dear Bella & Pepper,

Thank you so much!

Sometime this week, I'm signing Child Rum up at the ARC (Association for Retarded Citizens) where I can find a qualified babysitter for her and we can participate in a monthly Parents Night Out (either from 10 AM to 3 PM or 5 PM to 10 PM) where Mr. Rum & I can do things together and Child Rum will have a safe environment to play.

I know from personal experience that the Echocardigram (ECG) can tell if you've ever had a heart attack (that's how we found out my Mom's Mother had had several "little" ones over the years). So on the 7th of July, when they do the Echo on my heart & the doc reads the restults he can tell me whether or not I had a heart attack. That scares me the most.

Thank you to every for their support!
Rummy

the_std
06-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Dear Wolf,

You forgot your "Fearless" DVD here. Now you have to come back to get it.

I swear, this wasn't an evil plot on my behalf. Not at all.

Mwahahahahahahaha,
Me

CaroPhoenix
06-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Dear the_std,

You're not as innocent as I look. :p

I know that was a nefarious plot on your part to keep Wolf with you.

Just teaing you!
Rummy

Shpepper
06-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Dear Rummy,

ARC is a wonderful group. I am glad that you are getting Child Rum in with some qualified sitters and will be getting some time out for yourself and Mr. Rum. Time out is so necessary. It will help bring back the barest threads of sanity.

As hard as it is, please try not to worry too much before the tests in July. I know it's easier said than done but try a little. Play bongos with Child Rum and beat out all the bad stuff. Dress Barbie in punk rock clothes and pretend she is beating up Ken. Do something silly and giggle about it. Anything to try and relax.

Pepper

BookstoreEscapee
06-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Dear (You Know Who You Are),

I don’t know…I just like talking to you.
:o

me
----------------------------------
Dear Ex,

Am I to assume you did not get my email, or that you just have nothing to say? Based on past experience, I’m leaning toward the latter.
:mad:

Thoroughly annoyed and getting angry (not that you seem to care),
me

Dear MS Access,

What the hell does that mean?!
:confused:
:headdesk:

Grr,
me

PS What’s the point of having fancy-schmancy Office 2007 if I have to run everything on my other computer with Office 2000 because you slow everything down? You’re very pretty but I’m beginning to hate you.

Dear Staples’ Advertising People,

The line in your new commercial, “It makes a strange noise when I punt it across the room,” is very apropos for me lately. I wonder what kind of noise they’ll make when I toss ‘em out the window. Good thing the windows at work don’t open. My computer at home may not be so lucky.
:rolleyes:

Thanks for the laugh,
me

Dear Ex (again),

Thank you for answering my text. You could have saved me some aggravation if you had just responded last week.

Still annoyed but slightly less angry (for the moment),
me

the_std
06-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Dear Rummy,

Gasp! My evil plot has been seen through! I must strive to be more stealthy in my giggly man-dealings.

Will you teach me? I obviously have much to learn!

Not-evil-enough-ly,
Me

fireheart
06-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Dear dickwads from one of my posts,

I specifically made it clear last time that I did NOT want any messages from you. And yet you go and send me messages, attempting to throw me off of exams. Thankfully, I have none, but keep it up again and I will go to the police pressing harassment/stalking charges.

Love,

Me.

Dear cold weather,

Ahhh, why do you have to freeze me?

Love, me.

RootedPhoenix
06-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Dear fireheart's cold weather,

*steals you* You are MINE. Bwa hahahhahahaaaaaaaa. :devil:

I <3 cold. <3<3<3 !!!

Dear fireheart,

*gives you our warm weather* :angel:

--RP

crazylegs
06-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Dear the_std,

For it to be a truly darstadly plot you need to learn not to giggle. :p

Crazylegs

CaroPhoenix
06-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Dear the_std,

Please take Crazylegs' suggestion under consideration.

Also, don't smile, <<<<<glow>>>>>, or fly around happily whenever the object of your affection is around.

Try to be evil ... Just like Dr. Evil ... Hahahaha!

Ahem ...

I have more suggestions,
Rummy
-----------------------------------------------
Dear Body & Mind,

I'm trying to deal with my stress and you're not helping! :cry:

Stop with the hives covering me.

Stop with the dreams where either Child Rum is being kidnapped or people in the family taking her away from me.

Just let me have a moment's peace, please?
Rummy

iradney
06-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Dear self

stop craving chocolate. You had chocolate yesterday! Honestly!

Rads

Dear TTO

I hope your nose stops running :(

Love,
Rads

Dear everyone else

WOOHOO! It's Wednesday! And here, it means...er...nothing...what, I just wanted an excuse to go Woohoo.....

Rads

crazylegs
06-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Dear Rads,

WooHoo, it's Wednesday! WooHoo! :D

Many Hugs

Crazylegs

iradney
06-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Dear CL

YAY! :D

Many Hugs
Rads

persephone
06-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Dear Rummy,

Keep us posted. I'll be thinking about you. Daughter has had a heart murmur since birth and it's not something that's fixable. Her's is considered "normal" and not a threat. I'm praying yours is too, even if it's a recent addition to the way your body works. No matter what, we're always here if you need to rant, vent, be not okay, anything.

Also, I'm not specifically anemic I don't think, but I have a very very low iron count so I have to take pills. Regular drug store over the counter iron pills always made me sick, so I started ordering tablets from a company called Shaklee. They're much easier and don't make me sick and sore. So if you have problems with your pills, it's another possibility. Just so you know.

Persephone

Dear Rummy's mind,

Stop stressing her out!!! That's the last thing she needs. Give her GOOD dreams, not ones that freak her out!

And no more making her paranoid about Child Rum. That's just plain mean!

No love,

Persephone

Jack T. Chance
06-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Dear National Institute of Standards and Technology;

I own both a desk clock and a wrist watch that synchronize themselves every night with the official US Government time signal that you broadcast from the US Atomic Clock in Fort Collins, Colorado.

For the last several nights, this signal has not been coming through, they are unable to detect it. Thus, they have not been able to synchronize themselves for the last several nights.

Don't know what you "geniuses" did to screw up your transmissions, but please fix it... NOW!

No love for you today,

--Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mind; Please stop dreaming about She Who Must Not Be Named, it's getting REALLY old. Do not want!
Please stop waking me up at 5:30 or 6 in the morning and then refusing to allow me to return to sleep. That is also getting REALLY old! Again, DO NOT WANT!No love for you today, either,

--Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Special Someone;

Thank you for allowing me to become part of your life these last few weeks. I am deeply honored that you have chosen me. :o

I hope that things keep moving in the right direction and that I continue to be worthy of your attention. :o

Looking forward to what I hope will be a very bright future for us both,

--Me

CaroPhoenix
06-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Dear persephone,

Thank you for the kind words. Would you mind if I PM'd you in the future?

I had good dreams last night. Nothing with Child Rum in them, but I was playing Dungeons & Dragons. :lol: I haven't played in ages!

The hives have gone away (for the time being - whew!)

Today is the first official day of Summer Vacation. Let's see if we can all survive it. :roll:

:hug:
Rummy

iradney
06-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Dear Rummy

*SQUISHIES*

that is all
Rads

CaroPhoenix
06-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Dear Rads,

<<<<<glows>>>>

Hehehehe,
Rummy

persephone
06-18-2009, 01:41 PM
Rummy,

You are always more than welcome to PM me, whether to ask questions, vent or just because. :o

Glad the dreams were better -- D&D is always fun. I actually kind of miss it (Hubby and I used to play with some of our friends in both Tennessee and Savannah).

Hope today is good too!

Persephone

the_std
06-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Dear Life,

Finally, an acceptable situation! It makes me happy and has opened a few new doors. This had better be the real deal or else you are going to get your ass thoroughly kicked, I hope you know that.

And since you don't seem to have an ass, I might just have to get creative.

Knuckle-crackingly,
Me

crazylegs
06-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Dear the_std

You deserve it! :)

Muchos Hugs

Crazylegs

the_std
06-19-2009, 05:21 PM
Dear CL,

I hope you're not being subjected to the swarms of hellions again today! I've sent you a cricket bat, use it at your discretion. By which I mean "at the earliest possibility".

Advocating violence,
Me

monolayth
06-21-2009, 05:22 AM
Dear everyone,

OMG this thing is starting to feel REALLY weird. he is big now and is really rolling around in there. :eek::eek:

weirded out
mono

BookstoreEscapee
06-21-2009, 05:29 AM
Dear mono,

My friend's first is due next month so I'm sure she knows just how you feel.

:)

sarasquirrel
06-21-2009, 04:49 PM
dear summer,

hey! youre here! well not really. i dont mind not having 90 degree temps, but temps in the 60s...wtf. also, its supposed the be the day with the longest amount of sunlight, yet i havent seen the sun almost at all in the past what month?

no love,
sarasquirrel

CaroPhoenix
06-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Dear Smirnoff Ice Green Apple flavor,

I'm in love with you.

:love:
Rummy

the_std
06-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Dear doctors,

... Nerrr.

That's all I have to say to you.

Bleh,
Me

crazylegs
06-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Dear the_std

U wot?

Kind Regards, and all that jazz

Crazylegs

Jack T. Chance
06-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Dear CricKet Wireless;

Thanks ever so much for COMPLETELY botching the launch of your service in the Washington D.C. market! I've been waiting almost 3 months for you to get here, so I could buy a USB modem for my laptop without having to spend an arm, a leg and my left nut every month in service fees!

And now that you're here, your launch of this market has been handled in the most incompetent manner possible, and as a result, you will not allow me to purchase or activate said modem! You're actually REFUSING to take my money that I WANT to give you!!! YOU GUYS SUCK WORSE THAN THE BLACK HOLE AT THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY GALAXY!!! :pissed:

No love for you today;

--Jack

BookstoreEscapee
06-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Dear Jack,

Take a deep breath.

-be

persephone
06-25-2009, 03:00 AM
Dear Mono's Little Boy,

Be nice to your Mommy. We know you're running out of room in there and we're sorry, but it's just a few more weeks and you'll have plenty of space to move around! I know that turning sommersaults is so very very much fun and I know you're just trying to play with her, but seriously -- it's not much fun for Mommy! Be nice, dear, your Mommy has stuff she needs to do and she needs some sleep!

Love,
another Mommy

Dear Mono,

Hope that helps.

If it doesn't, here's a trick I learned with Daughter and Son -- when he starts moving, find his foot or hand and push on it. He'll move it. Find it again and push on it. Do this until he gets annoyed and curls up in a ball and decides to stop playing with you.

Hey, it makes him stop moving!

Hoping for a good last few weeks and a wonderful, healthy baby boy!

Persephone

CaroPhoenix
06-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Dear Speech Therapy Place in Stafford, VA,

Hope you're ready for Child Rum's first official day of her lesson.

Hoping everything goes well,
Rummy

persephone
06-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Dear Child Rum,

Please be good and play the fun games your Speech Therapist will most likely give you. Teach Mommy to play the games and you can have fun at home too!

A former speech therapy patient (lisp and couldn't say my "R"s correctly)

Jack T. Chance
06-26-2009, 03:45 AM
Dear You-Know-Who-You-Are;

I just wanted to once again say thank you for letting me become part of your life. I can no longer imagine my life without our little chats. :)

--Me

RootedPhoenix
06-26-2009, 05:27 AM
Dear life,

AUGH. :hairpull:

Also: Thank you. :D

--RP

CaroPhoenix
06-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Dear persephone,

Child Rum loves speech! The person who is doing the one-on-one with her is absolutely wonderful.

She made a hat yesterday during the session.

The speech therapist actually got her to say "May I have a lollipop?" An actual question, phrased correctly! I was all: :party: in my head. :lol:

Rummy
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear RP,

Please don't rip out all your hair in one go. You might need it later for other instances of frustration. :D

Rummy

iradney
06-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Dear Power Monopoly otherwise known as Eskom

Well done. You couldn't get your handout from the government, so instead you got into bed with the energy regulator and decided to increase your prices by 31.3%. Don't try and say you need the money to build more stations - you knew FIFTEEN YEARS ago that the power demand would go up, and you had the time in which to invest and save your money appopriately, instead of selling power overseas at less than cost and giving the fatcats some diamond studded golden handshakes.
I hope you all die in a fire, you twisted corrupt braindead moneygrubbers.

Rads

CaroPhoenix
06-26-2009, 04:41 PM
"Dear" Mr. Rum's family,

Why is that the only time you ever call him is when you need him for something? You never call, write, nor do you visit any other time of the year.

Unless you want something from him, we're basically the black sheep of the family.

It hurts my husband's feelings. He doesn't let it show, but when we're alone he does show it to me.

It makes me mad at you.

No love whatsoever,
And I'm happy that we'll be moving even further away from you in the near future,
Rummy
Dear Rads,

Really, come on! No beating around the bush.

Tell us how you really feel about your Dear Power Monopoly aka Eskon?

:p
Rummy

iradney
06-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Dear Rads,

Really, come on! No beating around the bush.

Tell us how you really feel about your Dear Power Monopoly aka Eskon?

Rummy

Dearest Rummy

Put it this way - if they were in the street, and on fire, I wouldn't piss on 'em to put it out. I'd find some lighter fluid and use that instead.

Love
Rads

CaroPhoenix
06-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Ah, my darling Rads,

Have I ever told you that I love your way with words?

You made me laugh out loud. Child Rum thought I was getting sick.

Rummy

monolayth
06-27-2009, 03:06 AM
dear persephone,
Thanks for the advice.

Today he is playing the game of "lets control what mom eats" In other words, only can keep 1/2 the food down. he is rejecting anything sweet.

annoyed,
mono

persephone
06-27-2009, 05:41 AM
Dear Mono,

Son did that too. He HATED sweets. Wanted nothing but meat and potatoes.

Listen to him. He'll tell you what he wants and if you eat what he wants, he won't want to make it go away! But I also know that's harder than it sounds.

Sending you good vibes and thoughts. Just keep reminding yourself -- only a few more weeks!

Persephone

P.S. If you REALLY want a certain sweet taste and he won't let you eat it, try Jelly Bellys. They have most flavors and sometimes he might let you keep one or two of those down. Then you'll at least get the taste!

Peppergirl
06-28-2009, 12:57 PM
Dear Rummy,

I absolutely LOVE your new pic! Child-rum is a total cutie!

Dear Mono,

Enjoy the weirdness before the squalling infant comes out! :lol: I kid, I kid!

CaroPhoenix
06-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Dear Peppergirl,

YAY for Child Rum! :) I think she's cute too, but then again I might be a little prejudiced about it.

Right now, she's driving Mr. Rum insane. Hahahaha!

Rummy

Peppergirl
06-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Right now, she's driving Mr. Rum insane. Hahahaha!

Rummy

Bonus! Score! :lol:

smileyeagle1021
06-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Dear San Francisco,
Why must you be 700 miles away? I'm having such a great time here, I never want to leave. Can we come to some agreement where either you become much cheaper and accept college credits from the Utah Higher Education System or at the very least shorten the distance between you and Salt Lake?
Has left his heart in San Francisco (or at least will once I leave)
Smiley

Dear life,
Thank you. I don't know what I did right to deserve this wonderful weekend, but thank you for letting me have it.
with tears of joy
Smiley

Jack T. Chance
06-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Dear Tourists That Live East of the Mississippi But Are Not From Maryland;

Please stop causing traffic jams everywhere you go. You want to try the peddle on the RIGHT, not the one on the left. Use your BRAINS, not your BRAKES, you frakkin' imbeciles!!! :pissed:

For making a 3-hour trip take 4½ hours, no love for you, not now, not ever;

--Jack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what you did right this weekend. THANK YOU. :yourock:

--Me

smileyeagle1021
06-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Dear Utah,
Please don't be there when I get back. This weekend has shown me just what a cesspool you are and how much I need to get out and has given me the resolve to do whatever is necassary to leave you and you bigoted filth in my rearview mirror for good. Do you know why you are considered fly over country? It's because that is all you are good for, pretty scenory to be viewed from an airplane window. Do you realize that some of your citizens have to travel 700 miles to be able to spend a weekend in a place where they can feel accepted... wait, you do know, you just don't give a fuck because we're not the citizens you care about. Well fuck you too, I'll be more than happy to leave as soon as I'm able.

Dear San Francisco,
Thank you for showing me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, that there is a world outside of Utah, that there is at least one place where I can be accepted. Thank you for giving me a reason to keep going forward. Before this weekend I had no hope whatsoever and suicide was an option, now I know what I have to look forward to... please still be there when I finally am able to move.

Dear T,
Thank you for convincing me that I should come to San Francisco this weekend. You will never know how much that means to me right now. You are one of the kindest most caring people that I know. You have done more to help my confidence and self esteem problems in the last 3 days than years of professional 'help' that I went through when I was younger. I really hope our paths will cross again in the future, until then, you have my number and my screen name, keep in touch.

fireheart
06-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Dear Neverwinter Nights,

Please stop corrupting my save files. This is the third time I've had to start a new game and I'm again on my Rogue character.

Becks
06-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Dear place of employment,

Why do you think I'm a morning person? *sob*

I'm not.

Well, I probably could be if I hadn't spent years working second shift, and now, this week, I have three shifts in which I go in by 11 am at the latest.

In desperate need of a few more hours of sleep,

--me

crazylegs
06-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Dear Self

3x 12hour night shifts in a row aren't your thing, no more volunteering for them for a while, y'hear?

Regards

Self

CaroPhoenix
06-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Dear Self,

No more forgetting to take your blood pressure medication. That is not safe.

No love,
Self

iradney
06-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Dear Rummy

PLEASE dont forget your meds!! :eek: :hug:

Love
Rads

Dear water supplier

All I want is a bubble bath! It's been a long day and I need to unwind! But nooooooooooo someone had to burst a water pipe and there'll only be water after I go to bed! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rads

monolayth
06-30-2009, 05:07 PM
***WARNING GROSS***

Written in white:

Dear bathroom,

I am sorry I defiled you so. I cant help it. I coughed wrong and next thing I knew there was pasta on the wall. I cleaned you up though!

annoyed at my gag reflex
mono

Dear gag reflex,
WTH?? I just coughed!
mono

crazylegs
06-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Dear Idrinkarum,

Perhaps set an alarm on your mobile (cell) to remind you when to take your meds? Please don't forget them again! *hugs*

Crazylegs

RootedPhoenix
06-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Dear Rummy,

No forgetting the meds. *hugs* This reminds me that I need to take mine too. I've been good on the blood pressure meds, but the Prozac...not so much. Blahghgh. >.<

--RP

Dear people with no class,

Maybe you don't have any class because you can't afford it..? Maybe some of your friends will get some money together for that class for your sorry classless selves, because you sorely need it.

Or maybe they'll just :salmon: you. One can hope.

In short, shut up before I give into the desire to heave large objects at your head. :burnup:

--RP

CaroPhoenix
06-30-2009, 10:53 PM
Dear Rads, crazylegs, RP,

Thank you for the concern!

crazy - I'm going to take up your suggestion.

It's just that when I wake up so early (5:30 AM) in the morning, I get to busying myself with making breakfasts, packing lunch (for Mr. Rum), and doing other stuff whilst on no caffeine, I forget sometimes. :ashamed:

RP - yeah, I understand about the Prozac taking. I'm on Lexapro, but I take it at night. I either forget to take it, or I tell myself that I'll take right after I put Child Rum down for the night (and I put myself to sleep right next to her :o).

Shortly after coming home and taking my meds, I took a nap with Child Rum. I'm feeling much better now.

I promise not to forget to take my medications again.

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
06-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Dear Ex,

No, I’m sure it’s not “super important” to you. Then again, what I needed/wanted from you never was.

With anger,
Me

--------------------------
Dear drug withdrawal,

So far you kinda suck. I hope the next step down is not as bad as all the stories I’ve seen. Cuz the next step down is gonna be like jumping off the cliff. I promise to try not to take it out on the people who care about me.

With fingers crossed,
Me

Jack T. Chance
06-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Dear BookstoreEscapee;

Having dealt with my mother being on SERIOUS prescription pain killers (narcotics) after a surgery a few years ago, and having seen the side effects while she was on them, and what she had to go through to get off of them, I have some idea of what you might be going through.

Therefore...
http://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpg

Hang in there, you'll get through it. :)

--Jack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Life;

Thank you for the unexpected and welcome curve ball you threw me recently. It has been most appreciated! :D

That being said... please stop throwing all the other, UNWELCOME curve balls in my direction for awhile.

Kay? Thnxbye

--Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mother Nature;

I believe the old song says it best:

Rain, rain, go away
Come again another day

For forcing me to stay in and fix dinner at home when I really wanted to go out to eat, no love for you today;

--Jack

BookstoreEscapee
06-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Dear Jack,

Thanks. :)

-be

ps I like this avatar better. ;)

Bella_Vixen
07-01-2009, 05:42 AM
Dear MOAO®--

I am *extremely* worried about you.

--YOAO

RootedPhoenix
07-01-2009, 07:10 AM
Bella,

*hugs*

--RP

Jack T. Chance,

*steals your rain* :D

--RP

CaroPhoenix
07-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Dear Self,

Again wtih the forgetting of the meds! :mad: What is wrong with you? You didn't remember until you were home and it was 2:30 in the afternoon.

Definitely no love,
Self
------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

Even though the picnic with your co-workers was very nice, I knew it wouldn't be a good thing especially for Child Rum.

This was evidenced by:
1. Her running away from us and almost directly into the pool park that was nearby.
2. Her tummy being upset from running all over creation in the heat.

She had a surprise in the bathtub. I cleaned it up with toilet paper, but I cannot do more than that. You get to be the one that does the scrub down with chemicals as my gag reflex is killing me and I hate hate hate hate (did I mention hate?) drying heaving? Oh yeah, you're going to have to get 2 bottles of draino.

Your loving wife,
Mrs. Rum
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

You had an accident in the bathtub. That does not make you bad.

However, for the love of all the peanut butter in the world, please, when Mommy says "Don't touch the poop" and "Get out of the tub quickly" and "Please don't touch the poop", could you at least pretend to listen to her?

Mummy Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
07-02-2009, 01:24 AM
Dear jughandle idiots,

If you are coming off the jughandle and want to get into the middle or right lane, and there is room for you to do so, I am more than happy to leave you room to get across. However, if you do not have room to actually get into said middle or right lane, and that means you will be blocking the left turn lane (and therefore my and everyone behind me's ability to turn with the left turn arrow), for the love of ...Rummy's peanut butter... STAY ON THE DAMN RAMP!!!!

For the second time in the last week!

Grr,
be

PS to the bitch who cut me off in the same left turn lane, then sat at the green arrow because you actually wanted to go straight, without signalling, mind you, you might want to actually put some seatbelts on your kids before you cause an accident.

Lil Bunny
07-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Dear body,

Seriously? You have one more day then the brain is going to hit full panic mode. You want stress, I'll give you stress and possibly a nervous breakdown. You have the night to start working again, then I'm going to get pissed.

Sincerely,
Bunny

Bella_Vixen
07-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Dear RootedPhoenix--

Thanks kindly.

*Hugs* back.

--Bella

why not? :

Hugs for all. :wave:

CaroPhoenix
07-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Dear Self,

YAY! You remembered to take your medication this morning!

Let's try to keep up this trend, okies?

Self

SteverinoNY
07-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Hooray for Rummy! :) Keep up the good work. Just a suggestion, but perhaps one of those pill organizers for each day of the week would help you take your meds. Perhaps place it on the counter in your bathroom and when you go in to brush your teeth in the morning, then take your medicine.

Dear Economy,

Suck it....that is all!

Steve

Dear Employers,

I have a bachelors degree and I am halfway to a Masters Degree, but why are there jobs that either require a high school degree or a Masters degree? Why is there no middle ground? Please help!

Respectfully,

Steve

tropicsgoddess
07-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Dear Power Monopoly otherwise known as Eskom

Well done. You couldn't get your handout from the government, so instead you got into bed with the energy regulator and decided to increase your prices by 31.3%. Don't try and say you need the money to build more stations - you knew FIFTEEN YEARS ago that the power demand would go up, and you had the time in which to invest and save your money appopriately, instead of selling power overseas at less than cost and giving the fatcats some diamond studded golden handshakes.
I hope you all die in a fire, you twisted corrupt braindead moneygrubbers.

Rads

I know the pain. Here in South Florida our power monopoly is Florida Power & Light - FPL for short or really Flicker Plunder & Loot. Twice already they asked for rate increases, they got them. They claimed it was for making better powerlines. Come later, there's an article on the paper that their CEO got bonuses, stock options AND a pay raise! Now they want to ask for another increase in their rates for next year to earn a "fair profit". Fair profit my ass. These assholes are asking for more money while their consumers are getting less and hurting in this economy and struggling to meet ends meet. Greedy corporate fuckers! :rant: :pissed: :burnup:

CaroPhoenix
07-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Dear Mother Nature,

Please make it rain!

My right knee is stiff and in so much pain it makes me want to murgalize someone!

Rummy
----------------------------------------------------
To my dear library friend,

My daughter has named her rubber lizard & her stuffed elephant after you.

This makes 65 as the number of toys she has given your name to.

:lol:
Rummy
---------------------------------------------
Dear MotherNotaRum (aka MIL),

I will be wearing a bathrobe over my nightgown when I go down to your house this weekend.

Please be taking notes on this,
The Wife of your Oldest Son

Lil Bunny
07-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Dear body,

Thank you, thank you thank you thank you!!! The idea that we didn't kill a rabbit makes me soooooo freeken happy. THANK YOU!

<3
The rest of us up here

Dear Brain,

Thank you for thinking a home cooked dinner was a good idea. Best way to celebrate the body working correctly and make the hubby giddy. And the beer was a good touch with the meat. We rock!

<3
The ego

Dear Mono,

While the idea of the little alien having a friend to play with had me smiling for a bit, I'm so happy we're not going down that road. BUT we still need play dates with YOU!

<3
The Bunny

BookstoreEscapee
07-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Dear stairs,

Why did you trip me?! Not 5 minutes later and it looks like there is a blue marble under the skin on my left knee.

-be

RootedPhoenix
07-03-2009, 03:39 AM
Dear BE,

*hugs and herb tea* :( Also, *gives ice pack*.

--RP

monolayth
07-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Bunny,

I am so glad your rabbit did not die. I salute your working female parts! becides how would perforiated survive without you on stage?

smiling,
Mono

RootedPhoenix
07-03-2009, 05:33 AM
"Dear" migraines,

:flame:

that is all.

--RP

Becks
07-04-2009, 02:26 AM
To my place of employment,

I'm sure you meant well, I mean, out of the five days I work next week, 4 of them are for 8 hour shifts.

However, it's in a department that I said I didn't really like working in.

Moving closer to looking for a new job,

--me

monolayth
07-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Dear SO,

your an idiot. please to check the bank before making buying shit and please talk to me about it. your 8 dollar expendature at the gas station has overdrawn the account by .85 cents. that .85 cents will cost us 30 dollars.

grr
mono

Peppergirl
07-04-2009, 03:32 AM
Dear SO,

your an idiot. please to check the bank before making buying shit and please talk to me about it. your 8 dollar expendature at the gas station has overdrawn the account by .85 cents. that .85 cents will cost us 30 dollars.

grr
mono

Dear Mono,

Men!! :p

Love,

Pepper

Jack T. Chance
07-04-2009, 03:46 AM

I'm sorry you've had such a "bleh" week. I hope you feel better soon.

http://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpghttp://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpghttp://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpg

--Me

Shpepper
07-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Dear Hotel Gods,

Please make it so that none of the really nasty people come in for the next 2 weeks. 48 + hours a week is going to be enough. We don't need sucky people too.

Pleadlingly,

Meow

smileyeagle1021
07-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Dear Mono,

Men!! :p

Love,

Pepper

Hey, I resemble that remark :P

<- the idiot who overdrafted by 24cents on a $1 purchase.

Dear M,
For once making a deal with the devil has worked out well for me. You only think I'm sacrificing to split between two properties, but the second property is a much easier property to work at and will give me much more time for homework... and it doesn't involve me going through the construction on North Temple.
Once again I have outwitted you in dealmaking with the devil :devil:

Jack T. Chance
07-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Dear Everyone at Customers Suck;

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! :D

May you have a fun-filled evening full of family and/or good friends, good food and FIREWORKS! :)

But remember, for the sake of yourself and those around you, please, party responsibly, and if you must drink, DON'T DRIVE!

--Jack

fireheart
07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Dear body,

Given that with my first foray into alcohol, I passed out after 2 cans of UDL...I am very surprised I was still standing (albeit dizzy) after 2 Smirnoff Double Blacks and a Gin and Scotch. Keep it up body :D

Love me.

Dear coworker,

Thank you SO very much for helping me take my very drunk friend to a shopping centre so I could get a taxi home with her. You are a very awesome bloke and I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend.

Love me.

CaroPhoenix
07-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Dear MotherNotaRum (aka MIL),

65-year-old woman + very short nightshirt + no dentures to properly eat your food =/= appetizing sight while trying to eat breakfast in the morning. I wore my bathrobe both. times. I. came. down. to. breakfast. in. my. night. clothes. Please be following soon.

:puke:
Your daughter-in-law
--------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

Please, don't stand up for your wife or daughter or for anything that happens in our house. Someone might think you actually loved us.

:rage:
Mrs. Rum

iradney
07-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Dear Mr Rum

*beats with Hopper's leash* You really need to grow up and man up and wise up.

No love
Rads

Dear Rummy

UGH!! The mental image was horrible...

*hugs*
Rads

CaroPhoenix
07-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Dear Rads,

I had to share the mental image of MIL. I didn't want to be the only one to be grossed out by her!

Rummy

Jack T. Chance
07-06-2009, 02:38 AM

I'm glad you're feeling a little better this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to keep getting better with each day that passes. :)

--Me

Bella_Vixen
07-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Dear Becks--

Happy birthday! (extremely late!!) :wave:®

--Sunshine

Becks
07-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Dear Lizziebeff,

Happy birthday to you in 364 days.

Love,

your former womb mate

CaroPhoenix
07-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Dear Child Rum,

Yes, I know your birthday is in 2 days (July 8 - YAY!).

However you are not getting the following for your birthday:

1. A Tattoo
2. A Bra
3. Boobs

Love you very much,
Your Mommy

BookstoreEscapee
07-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Dear Computer,

Why do you have to be such a :censored: :censored: piece of :censored: :censored:?

:censored: you.
-me

Jack T. Chance
07-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Dear BE;

Step away from the computer, relax, take a few deep breaths... maybe have a nice, soothing cup of tea or hot cocoa, then come back to it later. :)

--Jack

BookstoreEscapee
07-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Dear BE;

Step away from the computer, relax, take a few deep breaths... maybe have a nice, soothing cup of tea or hot cocoa, then come back to it later. :)

--Jack

Dear Jack,

Too hot for hot cocoa. I'd rather scream.

Pouting,
-me

Dear Gas Station Attendants,

How hard is it to screw a gas cap on all the way? It even makes a loud clicky noise so you know you did it right. I've pumped gas exactly once in my life and even I can do this. Now my engine light is on and it costs 85 bucks for them to run their stupid test and reset the computer.

:rant:
-me

Jack T. Chance
07-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Dear BE;

OK, time for Plan B: A nice, cold glass of chocolate milk! :D

--Jack (who knows all about the soothing, healing power of chocolate. ;))

BookstoreEscapee
07-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Dear Jack,

I thought Plan B was vodka...;)

Shpepper
07-07-2009, 03:25 AM
Dear Rummy,

I just love your child Rum tales. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Temporarily tattooingly,

Pepper

monolayth
07-07-2009, 04:45 AM
Dear N,

I see now that your married. accidentally found you while looking at C's friends list. I know we never talk and things are akward between us. I know I will never forgive you. Never trust you. But I do wish you Happiness. And hope to never hear from you, see you or hear any mention of you. I have not agreed with your choices. And I dont think you are going down a good path. But again I wish you happiness. and Happienss far far away.

Sencerly,
J

fireheart
07-07-2009, 07:46 AM
Dear Skyy Blue Lemon, Lime and Bitters with Vodka,

I :love: you.

-Me.

Dear Coworker and Friend,

Would you date one another? I'll play matchmaker if I need to :p seriously, I'm putting aside my feelings for CW to help you out :D

Love Me.

Dear Weird Preacher...

Kissing and cuddling before marriage is not that big a deal...

Love me.

CaroPhoenix
07-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Dear Rummy,

I just love your child Rum tales. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Temporarily tattooingly,

Pepper

Dear Pepper,

Thank you for reading my Child Rum tales!

And you're more than welcome to have me sharing them.

She comes up with the funniest things to either say or do.

:roll:
Rummy

persephone
07-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Dear Rummy,

What about temporary tattoos? Just as a birthday treat?

Persephone, the tattooed

Shpepper
07-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Dear Pepper,

Thank you for reading my Child Rum tales!

And you're more than welcome to have me sharing them.

She comes up with the funniest things to either say or do.

:roll:
Rummy

Dear Rummy,

That's why I love them. My kids are grown now and I miss the fun things that they used to say and come up with.

Pepper

Dear Rummy,

What about temporary tattoos? Just as a birthday treat?

Persephone, the tattooed

I had the same idea. There's so many fun ones out there.

Only has one but wants more,

Pepper

SorryIsGoodEnough
07-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Dear Paris,

Your brief, apparently impromptu words about your father Michael Jackson made me lose my cool completely. My love goes out to you and your brothers and the entire Jackson family.

Love,
H.R.

CaroPhoenix
07-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Dear Pepper and persephone,

Thank you for the temporary tattoo ideas! Now I have to go out and get them. :D

Right now, Child Rum has been substituting words in her various songs (i.e., "This old man, he played 2, he played knick knack on my flip flop!" instead of shoe. :roll:)

I think I'll keep her.

I might even keep Mr. Rum as he just fixed my garbage disposal.

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
07-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Dear Wegmans,

Thank you for the yummy, yummy raspberries. I'm not sure the second package is going to last until tomorrow...:p

-me

the_std
07-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Dear Everything,

... Finally. What took you so freaking long?

Wonderingly,
Me

persephone
07-09-2009, 01:30 AM
Dear Child Rum,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope it was a great one and I hope you loved the "tattoos".

Love,

another little girl's Mommy

Dear Rummy,

I hope you had a WONDERFUL day with that adorable child. And you're welcome.

Persephone

Shpepper
07-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Dear Child Rum,

Happy Birthday to you
You live in a shoe
You play with the monkeys
and lots of tattoos.

Love Pepper

CaroPhoenix
07-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Dear persephone and Pepper,

Child Rum had a wonderful day yesterday!

She's also made friends with one of the little boys in the camp she's attending. I think she has a crush on him. :p

A Happy Rummy

iradney
07-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Dear Child Rum

SQUEEE!!! BIRTHDAY!!! *squishies*

Love,
Rads

Dear Rummy

awwwwwww cute!!

Love,
Rads

Shpepper
07-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Dear Child Rum,

YAY for camp. I am very happy you are having a good time.

I am also glad you had a wonderful Birthday.

Love

Pepper

Dear Rummy,

Does Child Rum being in camp mean that you get to have an hour or two of just Rummy time in a week?

Aren't first crushes cute?

Love

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
07-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Dear Shpepper,

I get 1.5 hours to myself! I feel decadent.

I've been going to the restaurants near the camp and eating out every day this week. I've found 2 new favorite restaurants, but they're only in that town, so if I want to go there, I'll have to drive approximately 45 minutes away to get to them. Oh well, they're worth it. LOL

First crushes are cute. :) She wants to have a play date with the little boy. I might have to approach his mom about it.

Love,
Rummy
--------------------------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

4:30 in the morning? Really?

Here's to hoping you go back to sleep soon or we'll be in no condition to enjoy ourselves at camp time.

Love,
Mommy

Jack T. Chance
07-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Dear Rummy;

4:30? Or, as I like to call it, Oh-Dark-Thirty? Really?!?

You were probably nicer than I would've been. Gord help the kid that wakes ME up at Oh-Dark-Thirty! :pissed:

--Jack

CaroPhoenix
07-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Dear Jack,

It was fine! We got to watch Gullah Gullah Island, Sesame Street, & Wow Wow Wubzzy!

Then she was the one who turned off the TV, took my hand and went up the stairs to her bed because she was tired!

YAY for naps in the early morning. :p

--Rummy

RootedPhoenix
07-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Dear head,

I know I bashed you into the bottom of the freezer door. I know this was unpleasant.

NOW PLEASE STOP HURTING. AUGH. :mad:

:( :cry:

--RP

CaroPhoenix
07-11-2009, 02:24 AM
Dear RP,

I'd recommend you getting some frozen peas and putting them on your head, but I'm afraid you'd knock yourself out if you went back to the freezer.

Rummy

RootedPhoenix
07-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Dear Rummy,

I hadn't thought about the frozen veggies! I have lots of those.

Also, I forgot to mention that this was last night. Still hurts. Arg.

Thanks for the hugs! :hug: :D

--RP

CaroPhoenix
07-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Dear RP,

You're welcome to the hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :lol:

Frozen peas work best as you can mold them better to whatever body part you'll be holding them again.

If you have those frozen little packs that are for kids (I have one that is Lightening McQueen from Cars), those are good too. But the peas are what I'd recommend more.

Rummy

Shpepper
07-11-2009, 02:48 AM
Dear Rummy,

YAY for mommy time. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

Relaxlingly,

Pepper

Dark-Star
07-11-2009, 05:08 AM
Dear Zonealarm;

Could you possibly pick a more logical and consistent manner of classifying websites as offensive material? Like maybe have blindfolded monkeys pick slips of paper with random URL's out of a bag? :rant::mad::soapbox::pissed:

Sincerely,

A very annoyed student

fireheart
07-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Dear random person who I met last night....

YOu are very cute. But why do you have to live so far?

Love me.

Becks
07-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Dear sleep,

I miss you.

--me

iradney
07-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Dear TTO

I want marriage, and I want kids. If you cannot or will not give it to me, I'll find someone else who will.

Running out of patience (it's been over 5 years now!!!!)

Rads

CaroPhoenix
07-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Dear Rads,

You go girl!

Encouragingly,
Rummy

KiaKat
07-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Dear darling Athena-kitty,

I know you were spooked by the CD's falling over. It's your own fault they were so precarious, since you like to sleep with your head pressed against the pile. But it's not your fault the wind is so bad today. It's also your fault for being so cute that I had to pick you up.

I don't blame you for the four puncture marks and two scratches on my right hand, nor for the deep puncture on my left arm. I don't hate you, darling kitty, please don't run from me.

Much hugs and love,
Mommy

Bella_Vixen
07-12-2009, 03:59 AM
(Not so) Dear Nephews--

You have a number of people rather pissed at the two of you for flaking out today (2 different reasons, no less). You should have said something yesterday.

:rant:

--Your favorite aunt

Dear Mom, Fave Big Brother, Bear, and Young Jacob--

Thanks for all the help today!

With Love--

--me

Jack T. Chance
07-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Dear Mother;

If you were any more insane than you already are, I'm afraid we'd have to have you committed. As it is, I'm tempted to do so, anyway. :hairpull:

--Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Father;

I have absolutely NO idea how you've been able to put-up with her for 38 years or however long it's been. You must have the tolerance of a SAINT.

Better you than me;

--Your Son

CaroPhoenix
07-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Dear Sailor Jerry's Rum and Boost aka Drink A Toast (http://www.takaboost.com/home.html),

You two are wonderful together!

*hic*
Rummy ;)

monolayth
07-14-2009, 02:48 AM
Dear lungs,

Please start working correctly.

Mono

Dear SO.

I do love and adore you. But I have been feeling like you have not been there for me lately. It hurts that I have only seen you in passing this week. I wanted you there with me this morning but sleep was more important it seems.

I do need to warn you. If your not going to be there for me I WILL find someone who will.

Lonely
mono.

goldaries13
07-14-2009, 07:43 AM
Dear Mummy,

That two pack of pee sticks you left quite obviously on the kitchen table better not be for me.

Damn it, now I'm paranoid.

(Pretty sure) Not preggo,

Your only daughter

---

Dear Dane,

When I tell Mummy I am not preggo, please do not make faces and mouth "she's lying" behind my back. While you may be trying to amuse yourself, it. Is. Not Funny. If I didn't love you so much, you'd wake up with pointy objects pointed at your dong. Seriously.

Irritated,

Your wife who's going to use the pee sticks just to prove you all wrong

---

Dear Brother 3,

Shut up. I told you not to come over at 3, so it's your own damn fault you walked in on my phone job. Not that it's your business, but yes, the Dane knows; no, he doesn't care; and to be honest, it amuses him for reasons I don't even understand, but I'm pretty sure it's his Danish heritage kicking in.

When you start signing my checks or paying my bills, then you can tell me what to do. Otherwise, STFU.

No love,

Your very-pissed off sister

---

Dear the rest of the family,

Let the above letter be a warning. If I say not to come over at a certain time, then don't.

And also, stop discussing baby names. Not funny.

Damn it I'm going to pee on those sticks,

Me

iradney
07-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Dear goldaries

Dare ya to get the Dane to pee on one ;)

Regards,
Rads

Dear gold's family

Leave the poor thing alone!

Rads

persephone
07-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Dear Rad's SO:

Stop being stupid and marry her already! If 5 years isn't enough time to know you want to be with her, then TELL HER what's going through your mind so she can decide what to do!

No love.

Persephone

Dear Rads:

*HUGS* That's all I can say.

Persephone

Dear MotherNotRum and FatherNotRum (and Mr. Rum too):

YOU SUCK.

That is all.

No Love

A friend of Rummy's

Dear Mono:

Stick up for yourself and take care of yourself and that baby. That's what's important now. I hope he comes around. I had to have a "Come to Jesus" sit down with Hubby back when he first got his job and I was pregnant with Daughter. It turned him around. There's a very good quote that I try to remember: "The work will wait for you to show the child a rainbow. The rainbow won't wait for you to finish the work." Family is the most important thing of all.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

*HUG*

Persephone

Dear Rummy and Child Rum,

Hang in there.

Persephone

iradney
07-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Dear Rummy and Persephone

It's gonna happen :) Don't know the deets, but it's gonna happen!!!

Love,
Rads

PS Dear Rummy, give Child Rum a squishie from me, K?

persephone
07-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Dear Rads:

YAY!!! *does a happy dance*

Let us know.

Persephone

goldaries13
07-14-2009, 10:47 PM
Dear goldaries

Dare ya to get the Dane to pee on one ;)

Regards,
Rads

Unfortunately, the "if I have to pee on one, so do you!" didn't fly. He just gave me a very weird look and went back to feeding his face.
Dear gold's family

Leave the poor thing alone!

Rads

Unfortunately, that will continue until next week. One's positive, one's negative. Trip to the doctor is in order.

---

Dear Dane,

The giggling? 'Twas not appreciated. That is all.

Currently searching for pointy objects,

your devoted wife

Bella_Vixen
07-15-2009, 05:06 AM
Dear Mr. Becks--

Some things to remember:

*You are not always invited to my place. You drive me insane, and sometimes I just plain don't like you.

*Knock when you come over. I *always* knock when I come over to your place, even when I'm expected.

*Stay out of my bedroom. I don't care if you are looking for the kittens. I will look for them in there, OK? I never go into your's and Becks' room when I'm at your place.

*You aren't funny. Just shut up already.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

--the bitch related to your fiance

CaroPhoenix
07-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Dear Child Rum,

You're going to have to learn how to play nicely with the cat. If you do not, I'll have to find him a nice new home and then I'll be like this: :cry: all the time.

Tiredly,
Mommy
Dear Dr. P.,

You are awesome. Child Rum is now apologizing for not sitting and letting you put drops in her eyes.

Good thing no part of her eye was scratched.

Thank-you,
Child Rum's very tired Mommy
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Front Desk Person at the eye doctor's office,

Yes my daughter has Autism.

Yes my daughter is very social.

Autism =/= being not social.

Not all children with Autism are like Dustin Hoffman's Rainman character,
Rummy

monolayth
07-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Dear everyone,

Doc has decided after running about a million tests that it has to be the baby. Usually it happens gradually but for some reason it was sudden for me. Have been put on limited activities. no cleaning, no cooking, no shopping unless small trips. as for work he is going to take it as a week by week thing. Today I reached 35 weeks. woo.

Also the contractions stopped yesterday.

Still out of breath
mono

RootedPhoenix
07-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Dear mono,

Hope everything goes well! :D

--RP

persephone
07-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Dear Mono,

I'm sorry! I hope everything is alright!

Persephone

Dear Baby Mono,

Be nice to your Mommy! She loves you very much and is worried about you. She doesn't want you making her sick!

Persephone

CaroPhoenix
07-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Dear Mr. Rum,

Thank you for finally putting together the toy chest that has been in a box in Child Rum's room for the past month.

If you hadn't done it today, I was going to borrow DaddyRum and get him to do it for me.

You know I'm all thumbs with tools,
Mrs. Rum

P.S. Thank you for breakfast.

Shpepper
07-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Dear Mr. Rum,

Thank you for being so good to our Rummy today. She really does deserve it more often you know.

Pepper

monolayth
07-20-2009, 04:46 AM
Dear mr rum,

Thanks for being nice to mrs rum. means a lot to us.

mono

Dear everyone....

am feeling better today! YAY! I oddly have every desire to go on a cooking spree......

prego

the_std
07-20-2009, 05:22 AM
Dear Night Time,

Please stop making me think angry, irrational thoughts about things that should be awesomely fantastic! I want to be happy about them!

Grumblingly,
Me

SteverinoNY
07-20-2009, 06:10 AM
Dearest Mother,

Cut out the veiled digs and subtle shots because you don't like me. I'm 24 years old...if you have a problem come out and f*cking say it!

Your Eldest Son

Dearest Father,

I know my mother can be a hard *ss...defend me once in a while when she's on a rampage!

A Frustrated Steverino!

Dearest Grandparents,

Thank you for letting me move in so I can get away from the constant emotional beat down of my mother and the anti-confrontationalness of my father...i need the break

Your Loving Grandson

BookstoreEscapee
07-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Dearest Grandparents,

Thank you for letting me move in so I can get away from the constant emotional beat down of my mother and the anti-confrontationalness of my father...i need the break

Your Loving Grandson

Dear SteverinoNY!,

Yay!

-me

goldaries13
07-21-2009, 04:51 AM
Dear uterus,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have never been so happy to start the red tide in my life.

Crampily yours,

me

---

Dear Mummy, the Dane, and everyone else,

I told you it was PMS. But no, "she must be pregnant!" From now on, no comments about anything even remotely to do with my cycle. I know my cycle, Damn it.

Not preggo,

me

SteverinoNY
07-21-2009, 04:57 AM
Dear Uterus of Goldaries,

Thank you for sending the Red Tide when needed...she's been under enough stress as is with Hubby being laid up. Babies are great...but please to be sending them on her terms, not when you up and feel like it.

Cheerfully,

Steverino

Dearest Parental Units,

I'm still steamed that you can't just let me be for a few minutes and if I say it really isn't feasible or fair to the poor retailer for me to work for six weeks then up and quit (nor do I think they will hire me), please accept that. And also, I'm taking 17 credits and interning for 300 hours next semester...please don't assume a graduate student sits there with a stick up their ass doing nothing and can just crap out a 3.66 GPA. It takes effort.

Less Cheerfully,

Your Eldest Son

iradney
07-21-2009, 05:17 AM
Dear SteverinoNY

That brought up the most interesting mental images. I'll blame you if I can't sleep tonight :eek:

Rads

Dear SteverinoNY's parents

Good grief, leave the dude alone! Crikey!

Rads

CaroPhoenix
07-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Dear Rads,

So ... Did you get any sleep last night? :p

Just wondering ...
Rummy

iradney
07-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Dear Rummy

It's still the same day - I read his post at 7am today!!
I'll let you know :D

*squishies*
Rads

Dear day

HOLY COW! Could there have been more clusterfucks??

Exhausted,
Rads

monolayth
07-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Dear everyone,

Today is baby shower number 1! Hopefully it goes well. Today is for His family. Hopefully I won't go crazy. although I worry too few and too many people will show up. Am a little nervous, nothing has been bought off my registry except what I know my mother bought. I hope its not all yellow orange or covered in winnie the pooh. :p

This shall be an intresting day.
Mono

Dear child,

5am and 10 am are not playtime. It is officially sleeping time then. Please adjust. :lol:

Sleepy
mom

CaroPhoenix
07-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Dear Rads,

Can't wait to hear of your dreams. :D

*squishes back*
Rummy
--------------------------------------
Dear Car,

Thank you for having great breaks and great seatbelts.

I'd have been more hurt without them.

Ouchie,
Rummy
-------------------------------------------------
Dear Local Police People,

You're freindly and understanding.

Mucho love to you,
Rummy

Ghel
07-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Dear Chest Hair Guy,

Button up your shirt! This is not the 70s. It is not socially acceptable to show off chest hair. That patch of curly white hair sprouting from your sunken chest makes it look like you've got a sheep in there! I mean, seriously! Do you fluff it? It sticks out farther than your nose! The thought that you think it makes you look manly or attractive grosses me out. I keep expecting a live animal to jump out of your shirt!

Ghel

KiaKat
07-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Dear Ghel,

Maybe it's a fluffy cat tail? I mean, that has to be some *serious* chest hair to stick out that far.

--Kia

Dear staff,

PLEASE READ THE GODDAMNED EMAIL! I'm tired of repeating the same things over and over and not seeing any changes!

--Your poor, put-upon manager

ETA:

Dear hips,

STOP HURTING! I've done nothing to you lately! *sob*

--The person trying to lose weight to STOP the hip pain!

fireheart
07-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Dear uni bookstore,

Thank you for having both of my subject readers ready to go! Now can you please give me the subject reader or a textbook for ANOTHER one of my classes?!

Love me.

dear bladder,

Please get rid of the infection already. it is really really irritating trying to hold it in so my manager doesn't get pissed that I'm taking pee breaks five times a shift. (I'm not pregnant, I'm not diabetic)

Love me.

Dear date,

I :love: you.

love me.

CaroPhoenix
07-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Dear Coffee,

Thank you for coming back into my life.

Rummy
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Rads,

Any odd dreams?

Rummy

Jack T. Chance
07-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Dear Life;

You have once again sent me the message, and it has been received, loud and clear. I was a fool to think that I could change my fate, I know that now. I give up, you win. :(

--Me

crazylegs
07-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Dear T

I don't understand. Why are you being like this? Talk to me?

Concerned

Crazylegs

BookstoreEscapee
07-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Dear drug withdrawal,

I am pleasantly surprised. I felt worse going from 75 to 37.5 than I'm feeling going from 37.5 to 0. Then again, I'm not at work. ;) These little dizzies this afternoon are annoying but not nearly as bad as I was expecting.

-me

---------------------------

Dear Roomie,

Thanks for getting me out of the house. And for driving. It was fun and now I has blue toenails! :)

-me

iradney
07-23-2009, 06:02 AM
Dear Rummy

The only thing I dreamed about was work!! *sigh* Sad, I know!
How's Child Rum?

Love,
Rads

Dear Payday

oooh you're nearly here!!! EEEE!!!!

Love
Rads

SteverinoNY
07-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Dear Rads,

Payday is a wonderful thing to dream about! Can the CSers raise a collection to help me move out from underneath the crushing pressures of my mother and her demandingness? I'll bring treats!

Thankfully in advance,

Steverino!

Dearest Grandparents,

You rock...that is all!

Lovingly,

Stephen

Dearest Mother,

Cram it...and stop commenting on every little thing!

Close to a nervous breakdown,

Your Eldest Son

CaroPhoenix
07-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Dear Mr. Rum,

Why did you let your alarm clock go off 2 times!? It woke up Child Rum and now we're in the living room and she's still tired. I'm still tired. You were supposed to wake up early.

Rummy
----------------------------------------
Dear Rads,

Was the work dream scary?

Rummy

iradney
07-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Dear SteverinoNY

I'd give some money, but since my total would be worth about 10 bucks US, I dunno if it would help much :) (I get paid in South African Rands :cry:)

Love,
Rads

Dear Rummy

OMG, you have no idea...thankfully it's a good day at work today! Weee!

Love
Rads

SteverinoNY
07-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Dear Rads,

Anything would help! :) I'm sorry the rand is low on the exchange rate? Maybe we can both move to Canadaland and I'll be your live in housekeeper and dog walker?

Thanks muchly!

Dearest Bed,

Thank you for being comfy!

Rested,

Steve

Ghel
07-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Dear Kia,

It IS some serious chest hair. You can't help but notice it. The guy's got curly hair on his head, too, but he doesn't fluff it. If he ever needs to join Hair Club for Men they could just swap the skin on his chest for the skin on his head, and he'd be all set.

And he's here for a week examining the bank. I can't wait until the exam's done so I don't have to see him any more.

Ghel

Bella_Vixen
07-24-2009, 05:08 AM
Dear MOAO®--

I haven't heard from you lately.

Very concerned--

YOAO

monolayth
07-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Dear everyone,

Am 36 weeks along now. GET IT OUT!

tired of this,

Mono

Lil Bunny
07-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Dear Mono's baby:

She's not kidding. If, you are still in there on the Tuesday after next, we can and will get your mommy laughing so hard her water breaks. We have done this before, we will do it again.

You have been warned.

:D

SteverinoNY
07-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Dearest Baby inside Momma Mono,

Come out...the world isn't scary, well not until you turn 18!

Cheerfully,

your CS Uncle (one of many)

Dearest Cape Cod weather,

Please be nice for the 2 weeks I am going to be there...no rain no rain no rain STOP!

An Amateur Weatherman and Beach Lover!

RootedPhoenix
07-25-2009, 05:54 AM
Dear life,

AUUUUUGHGHGHGGGH.

--RP

monolayth
07-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Dear life,

Why am I still pregnant?

huge,

mono.

Dear mother nature,

Your a cruel cruel B*&ch. Why did you make it almost impossible to sleep more than an hour at a time before giving birth?

not so rested,

mono.

CaroPhoenix
07-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Dear Child Rum,

Just because you get naked, doesn't mean Mommy or Daddy will give you a bath. Especially since you had 2 baths yesterday!

You don't get that dirty in less than a 24-hour period.

Love,
Mommy

P.S. No amount caterwauling will get me to change my mind. Also, please ... put your pants back on at least! No nakieness in my house! Sheesh!

monolayth
07-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Dear everyone,

Well i am offically nesting. Have spend my day sorting baby clothing washing it and placing it in the dresser. Also got irrationally angry @ the SO for wanting to sleep in instead of doing the dishes.

BTW dishes are done......:lol:

happy and tired,
mono

Dear K,

Thank you a million times over for the stuff. you made thjings a thousand times easier. remind me to get you flowers.

Love and appriciation,
J

SteverinoNY
07-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Dearest Mono's Baby,

Please come out...we want to meet you!

Steve

Dearest Cape Cod Weather,

Thank you for being awesome.

Steve-o

Dearest Mother,

Thanks for calming down!

Your loving son

Bella_Vixen
07-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Dear Rooks (my cat, for those that don't know)--

Please don't ever scare me like that again! I was worried sick about you.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Please forgive me for having to force medications into you for the next week.

-- "Mom"

monolayth
07-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Dear everyone

Have finally finished going through, washing, and putting away all the baby stuff.

Yay me! now I am tired and in need of a back rub lol.

Tired,
Mono

CaroPhoenix
07-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Dear Child Rum,

I hated to return the brand-new toy I bought you at Target today, but I had to follow through. Maybe next time, when I ask you not to kick me or I ask you to take a nap, you will do what I say and not be naughty.

Also, stripping your clean sheets off your bed and upending both your mattress and box springs is not amusing to me. Please stop it or you're going to have to sleep in a sleeping bag and roll it up every morning and unroll it every night to go to bed.

I need help,
Your Mommy

P.S. Please stop referring to it as Old Mommy's car when I know you mean, Mommy's old car! I am not old! :p :cry: :p
Dear Rental Car,

Number 1 - You rock as a car! I didn't know I'd love a Dodge car so much! And I think it's awesome that I get to drive a car that at the bare minimum costs roughly $26,000.

Number 2 - You have introduced me to the joys of Sirius satellite radio! I never knew there was an All Elvis radio station! I am soooo in love! :p

Sincerely,
Rummy

SteverinoNY
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Dearest Rummy,

Thank you for being a good mommy and setting limits on your child. Child Rum will appreciate it when she gets older :)

An Appreciative Friend :)

BookstoreEscapee
07-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Yay me! now I am tired and in need of a back rub lol.

Tired,
Mono

Dear Mono,

This made me think of a maternity t-shirt I once saw. It has a silhouette of a pregnant woman and says "All I wanted was a back rub." :D

-be

iradney
07-29-2009, 05:58 AM
Dear Rummy

You did the right thing. My parents were the same, and look how I turned out!! :angel:
Er...ok, maybe not the BEST example... :D

Love
Rads

Dear Parents

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'll be seeing you guys in 5 sleeps!! WWEEEEEEEEE!!!

Love
Rads

Jack T. Chance
07-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Dear Powers That Be;

What IS IT with you and giving frakking CANCER to people whose lives have only JUST begun? :confused:

Been wondering about this ever since one of my cousins died of brain cancer at only 8 years old;

--Jack

CaroPhoenix
07-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Dear SteverinoNY and Rads,

Thank you both for your votes of confidence!

She was very upset while I was returning it. (I had to bring her with me). Hopefully she won't pull any more naughty stunts like that again.

However, now she wants a 6 piece and a 4 piece chicken nugget happy meal from mickeydees ... :cry:

I do love her ... I really do,
Rummy

persephone
07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Dear Rummy,

Children are stressful and I'm sorry you're having to deal with that! But good for you for following through. That doesn't make you a bad mommy, no matter what Child Rum might think. It makes you a GREAT mommy who deserves a medal. :)

Persephone

Dear Child Rum,

Please be good for your Mommy. She does what she does because she loves you and worries about you. Someday, you will appreciate her for everything she does for you.

Love,

Another Mommy

MannersMakethMan
07-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Dear J,

I just want you to know I'm here if you need me, and you shouldn't be afraid to ask. Asking mayn't be the easiest thing you'll ever have to do, but surely it's better than struggling on alone? I'll be here to do what I can.

Yours,
A

the_std
07-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Dear Uterus,

On one hand, thank you for not growing a baby. If that had happened, there would have been much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

On the other hand, do cramps really need to be so bad as to debilitate one for an entire day? Can't I just rip you out with a coat hanger and be done with it? I don't want you anymore! Stop sending me paaaaaain.

Thinking extracting thoughts,
Me

monolayth
07-30-2009, 05:40 AM
Dear dad,

I Sent you a letter telling you the thing I have been trying to keep from you because I did not want to hear any negative reaction. I sent you a letter about the name I chose for my son. I know you may not like it and may be angry that i am naming him after my step father. You just need to remember that it is not about you.

If you would like to have contact with my son then you had better tell me its a lovely name. I am not fooling around. This is a moment of truth. I will have no tension in my sons life about you. You were not and never have been a good father. I know he will have a closer relationship with my stepfather than with you.

You see C sees being a parent to me not as a holiday time thing. he sees it as a call at least once a week to make sure i am ok thing. C has been there for me more in the past 10 years than you ever have in the past 26.

I will not have my son making a choice or hiding his love for his grandpa C. I will not allow it. So you need to decide now if you can peacefully and happily share in his love. If you are not ok with this then I will remove your presence from his life entirely.

And I will never look back.

I don't need you. I would like to have you around. But I don't need you or any drama you might bring.

Show me your true colors with your reaction. I told you via e-mail so that you had time to think about your reaction and so you can show me that you can handle this.

I don't expect you to be happy about this. I just expect and demand that you are ok with this. Or at least fake it really well.

I am telling you now out of curtsey. You decided to be a father to me in this past month and called. and you are sending me money to buy whatever remaining baby things i need. I wanted you to know what I am doing before I accept your money. I will not accept your help if you are not able to live in peace with this.

You have four grandchildren with my brother, I know nothing have been an issue because my brother hides things from you and you dont really like my brother. Yeah mom gets to take the kids for weeks at a time when she wants, and you dont. and you have 4 step grandchildren that you are completely involved with.

N and I have always known and understood you cared for the step children more than for us. They are the same age as us so it hurt a bit at first. It still bugs N. I am over it. I usderstand. You never abused them and they trust you. they only see you as a great and fun guy.

I know for some reason you have been excited and happy about this baby. I know you like me more than my brother. Then again I know you wonder in the back of your head if my brother is really yours. mom told me. And no N does not know.

So basically I am expecting a call or e-mail this week telling me your happy or dont expect contact with my son.

Waiting,
J

Dear son
no really 1am till 5am is not playtime.
Tired.
mom

BookstoreEscapee
07-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Dear Morning,

Go away.

Sleepy,
....:sleep:

CaroPhoenix
07-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Dear BSE,

I know exactly how you feel!

*yawning*
Rummy

KiaKat
07-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Dear BSE and Rummy,

I am in total agreement. Shall we find a large, soft, comfy bed and crawl into it?

--Kia

CaroPhoenix
07-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Dear KiaKat,

That sounds like an absolutely wonderful plan! :roll:

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
07-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Dear Sleepy People,

My bed is quite comfy and I have some extra room...

-be

fireheart
07-31-2009, 01:52 AM
Dear gutter mind,

Please don't start thinking naughty thoughts when my grammar professor refers to hermaphrodites in class. He means in French grammar.

Love me.

Dear work,

I understand that I can't get a heap of hours over winter, but why are you treating me like a casual when I'm part-time?!

Love me.

Dear confidence,

Please come back already. I'm nervous as hell.

Love me.

Bella_Vixen
07-31-2009, 06:08 AM
Dear Rooks--

I am extremely concerned about you.

Something tells me that neither of us are going to enjoy going to the vet on Monday.

:cry::cry:

--"Mom"

CaroPhoenix
07-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Not-so-Dear Knees,

What did I do to you!?

I wake up this morinng and you are achy and hurty and hard to bend.

It's the middle of Summer not Winter!

You should be fine!

Rummy
------------------------------------------------------------
Not-so-Dear Child Rum,

You threw a fit in the middle of Wal-Mart and everyone was staring at not only you but me also. I had to physically lift you up and march you out the doors of the store.

You are 6 years old. You are potty trained. You wear underwear. You do not need now or in the near future Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers.

Now please, stop screaming bloody murder.

I had to leave my purchases behind. And God knows I really really need that Ben Gay cream for my knees. :cry:

Tiredly,
Mommy

KiaKat
07-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Dear Rummy,

Try doing some yoga stretches. Downward-Facing Dog tends to be a good one to stretch the backs of the legs and ease some knee problems. Also, try not to sit too much today, even though you probably want to rest them. Having them bent all day will only make the ligaments and tendons shorten and cause more pain later tonight.

Love,
--Kia (Who knows the pain of knee problems all too well)

Dear, darling, wonderful joints,

I know it's raining. I'm very aware of the bad weather. You can stop letting me know now.

Ow,
--Kia

the_std
08-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Dear The Boy,

I miss the good parts of us. I just remembered today, really remembered, for the first time in ten months. I can't go back, you're no good for me, so please get out of my head.

I have the Wolf now. I don't need you.

... But I still love you. Fuck you.

So utterly confused,
Me

BookstoreEscapee
08-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Dear the std,

Boys suck. Let's throw rocks at them.

hugs,

be

the_std
08-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Dear BE,

Agreed, only if it's a select few boys. And only if they're really big rocks.

Also hugs,
Me

CaroPhoenix
08-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Dear be and the_std,

I volunteer Mr. Rum for your target practice.

:D
Rummy

Jack T. Chance
08-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Dear Boys;

Girls suck, too! Are we gonna take this crap?

HELL NO!!!

Let's get out our catapults and launch EVEN BIGGER rocks back at 'em! :devil:

Who's with me? :confused:

--Jack

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear H;

:yourock:

Just thought you should know. :)

--Dan

dalesys
08-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Dear be, the_std & idrinkarum:

There you go, picking on a minority again!:devil:

I've always figured the ultimate insults can be condensed to two words:

MEN! WOMEN!

AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!

BookstoreEscapee
08-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Dear the std,

There are only a few that I have in mind, anyway.

-be

--------------

Dear boys,

You don't all suck. I'm just aggravated with a specific few.

-be

SorryIsGoodEnough
08-02-2009, 02:30 AM
Dear boys,

be is wrong. You all suck. And until you stop, I'm not going to start. Suffer for the injustices.

Love,
SIGE.

KiaKat
08-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Dear booze,

You are yummy. And you make me feel floaty and good. Thank you.

--The One Who Drank You

Dear Family,

You rock. That is all.

Love,
--Kia

Dear Other Half,

Why are you not here so I can take advantage of you?

Oh, right. Because you had work to do, and couldn't come to the family thing this weekend.

Darn,
--Me.

RootedPhoenix
08-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Dear iMac of mine,

You are awesome. Please stop having that purple line in your display, and just go back to being your awesome, working, NORMAL self.

I can't pay to fix you, and I need you to work correctly. PLEASE. :hairpull:

--RP

SorryIsGoodEnough
08-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Dear Microsoft Excel 2007,

You're boring. If I don't get the extra credit on that workbook, I'm gonna punch my monitor and it'll be all your fault.

Sincerely,
Me.

BookstoreEscapee
08-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Dear Sorry,

I like Excel 2007...well, once I figured out where everything moved to.

Though, I don't tend to use it for its entertainment value...

-be

monolayth
08-03-2009, 05:31 AM
Dear E

Are you kidding me? Seriously you requested to be my friend on face book? You have got to be smoking crack. No really. You must be stoned out of your mind. Woo I would never in a million years invite you or any branch in your sick family tree back into my life. HA!

laughing and denying,
J

monolayth
08-04-2009, 06:00 AM
Dear harpies on the baby site,

No really I am not a crazy person who makes up stories and posts with multiple accounts. Just because I had 3-4 thing simmular to the crazy ladies stories does not mean I am her! No seriously. I really am me and hate people who do thoes things with a passion. Its the type of crap my brother would pull. I am sorry I did not know she was crazy and wrote one line in agreement. I am sorry I am new. But you dont have to worry about me anymopre cuz I left your snake pit.

I weep for your children.

Monolayth

BookstoreEscapee
08-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Dear Mono,

Well, now you've got me curious...

-be

PS never mind, just saw your thread...

the_std
08-05-2009, 04:13 AM
Dear Moldy Pasta,

Why did I only notice your discolouration after I'd eaten most of the container?

And... Why did you taste even better than you usually do?

Creeped out,
Me

fireheart
08-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Dear gutter mind,

When my politics tutor is referring to "swinging" he means people who can't choose between one party or another and go between both. He does not mean that the voters are having an orgy while deciding who to vote for. So please get OUT of my political tutes and my French class and settle yourself for work and home.

Love,
Me.

Dear bladder,

Why oh why did you start giving me UTI symptoms and then disappear? Why? Is it stress or the spicy Grain Waves I had today to graze on?

Love,
Me.

Dear lovely baby coworkers,

Yes, I agreed to cover your shifts. That does not mean that you should be thanking me every single shift. Really, it's fine. Yes, I'm aware that there was a mixup, I'm ok with that. Seriously. But thank you for the chocolate :p I shall love it and pet it and call it George :lol: (points if you get the reference)

Love,
Your slightly older coworker.

crazylegs
08-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Dear the_std

:puke:

That Is All.

(Loads of love and squishiness)

Crazylegs

CaroPhoenix
08-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Dear Child Rum,

Last night wasn't as dramatic as the night before.

Please be getting a lot less cry-ee at bed time.

Lovingly,
Mommy
Dear Ms. Kyra*,

Thank you. I love you too.

However, purring and meowing at me as I'm trying to go to sleep does not make me want to pet you.

Tiredly,
Rummy
Dear Darwinius Steele*,

You rock.

You're awesome.

I love how you hide near me to get away from Child Rum. :lol:

Your owner,
Rummy
Dear Mr. Rum,

Why is it that you only care about my mental health when I'm tired and explode my anger all over the place?

Also, you were a little bit better at the whole Daddy thing last night.

Your Wife,
Mrs. Rum

*Ms. Kyra is my female cat
*Darwinius Steele is the wrestling name of my boy cat. :roll:

fireheart
08-07-2009, 01:44 AM
Dear body,

Yes, I am aware that my monthlies have now come. But why do you need to give me massive back pain and a headache?! I'm feeling sick thanks to you and am missing out on classes....

Love,
Me.

Dear Oscar (youngest cat)

Why do you still feel the need to mark my bedroom as your territory?! You have the entire house and outside to mark your territory over Mitchell *older cat*. I am getting sick of coming into my room to find that you've done something all over the carpet.

Love
Me.

Dear Mitchell (oldest cat)

Yes I am aware that you love me, my sister and my mum. Now can you please start loving dad as well?

Love,
Me.

CaroPhoenix
08-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Dear Child Rum,

Please to no more running out the door and down the hill into a the street and almost in the path of a turning car.

I don't think my heart can take that again.

Rummy

P.S. She is not hurt, but I did give her a good lecture (with lots of crying and yelling, but I think she got it).

Ghel
08-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Dear Cleaning Lady*,

I will NOT wrap my gum in tissues or paper before throwing it in the garbage. YOU need to stop going through my garbage. Throw it all away and change the garbage bag. I'm tired of showing up in the morning and having holes in the garbage bag from where you pulled the gum off the bag. That's just gross. And stop leaving me stupid little notes saying to wrap my used gum!

--Ghel

* This is the same cleaning lady as in this post (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showpost.php?p=537553&postcount=2327).

Shpepper
08-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Dear Child Rum,

Please to no more running out the door and down the hill into a the street and almost in the path of a turning car.

I don't think my heart can take that again.

Rummy

P.S. She is not hurt, but I did give her a good lecture (with lots of crying and yelling, but I think she got it).

Dear Child Rum,

Please don't scare Mommy like that anymore. And please be more careful with yourself. I would miss all the delightful child rum stories.

restrainingly,

Pepper

Dear Rummy,

Is there a way to latch the front door that she can't reach to open?

I'm glad you are both ok.

Love,

Pepper

Shpepper
08-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Dear stupid coirker,

Please just let me come to work and you can leave and I won't have to listen to any crap. I am just not in the mood for it at all. You irritate me and you won't go away. Just shut up and leave please.

Not at all lovingly,

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
08-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Dear Rummy,

Is there a way to latch the front door that she can't reach to open?

I'm glad you are both ok.

Love,

Pepper

Dear Pepper,

I had opened the door to let Mr. Rum in with the groceries and the garbage can. She slipped out and started running away from me.

Today she kept removing her seat belt in the back seat. I had to keep stopping and putting it back on. I'm glad I remembered to child lock the back seat doors in the rental car.

It's almost as if she's regressing again.

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
08-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Dear cubicle neighbor,

GET OFF THE #*!&ING PHONE!!!!!
You're worse than a teenage girl and there are other people around you who don't want to hear it!

:hairpull:

Infuriated,

-be

Bella_Vixen
08-08-2009, 05:37 AM
Dear CS.com--

In case anyone was wondering, I haven't disappeared. I had a *lot* of late shifts at work lately.

That and was trying to get my cat healthy.

Hopefully I will be able to be back more often again.

:wave:

Shpepper
08-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Dear Pepper,

I had opened the door to let Mr. Rum in with the groceries and the garbage can. She slipped out and started running away from me.

Today she kept removing her seat belt in the back seat. I had to keep stopping and putting it back on. I'm glad I remembered to child lock the back seat doors in the rental car.

It's almost as if she's regressing again.

Rummy

Dear Rummy,

Talk to her doctors about it. Maybe they have suggestions for you. Or see if there is a support group in the area or online that will ahve more ideas. Is she still going to camp?

Thinkingly ,

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
08-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Dear Pepper,

I will be attending a Caregiver's Support Group next week. I am very excited about it.

I did talk to one of the mothers while waiting for the camp to take Child Rum at 1 PM. That mother said to put a Stop Sign at the end of the front lawn and teach her to ask before she can proceed any further. I'm thinking of doing that.

Hopefully,
Rummy
--------------------------
Dear Bella,

Good to hear you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. :)

--Rummy

monolayth
08-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Dear baby,

How about today? I don't wanna be pregnant anymore. I promise everything is ready for you!

Waiting,
your mom.

Dear mom's of CS

how many weeks were you or in what relation to your due date did yours come out?

curious,
mono

BookstoreEscapee
08-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Dear Mono's baby,

Please come out! We want pictures!! :baby:

BarbieGirl
08-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Dear Mono,

Don't know if this is your first or what, but they usually follow a pattern so if you've had one before that was a normal pregnancy you can estimate by that.

My first was about 10 days late, and my second was induced about 4 days late (but I think the days were off cause he was 10#5oz).

Talk to your doctor about being induced and complain about every ache and pain you have related to the pregnancy so they might be more prone to induce if it has to do with the health and sanity of the mother.

BarbieGirl

Shpepper
08-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Dear Rummy,

Yay for support groups. Please tell me they offer child care while you are there.

I like the stop sign idea. It's visual and might be just the thing.

Pepper

HorrorFrogPrincess
08-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Dear Family,

Stop giving me advice on my job search. I've heard every cliche you've spouted a million times and it's finally started to piss me off. I WILL walk away just so I don't have to hear it.

HFP

SorryIsGoodEnough
08-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Dear You,

Much to my surprise, the only thing I notice missing from our relationship is a trail of broken promises.

Thank you for giving me another chance at expecting good things from someone.

Yours Always,
Me

CaroPhoenix
08-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Dear Bed,

Do not worry, I will be returning to you probably after either Gullah Gullah Island or Sesame Street.

Your fiend,
Rummy
Dear Pepper,

I'm nervous about attending the Caregiver Support Group as I've never attended one before. But I do need to connect with others going through situations similar to me. :)

Rummy

Shpepper
08-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Dear Rummy,

Don't worry about it. Everyone gets nervous sometimes. Just go and sit quietly if you need to for the first time or two. Once you get to know people you won't be nervous anymore. Everyone there had to make the first step too.

Calmingly,

Pepper