Dear Rummy

*SQUISHIES*

Love
Rads

CaroPhoenix
10-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Dear Rads,

Thank you for the squishies. :D

Mr. Rum is just being ... himself, I suppose.

I had a very upset tummy yesterday. Let's just say I was best friends with the porcelain god all day long. So I didn't get much housework done and he was mad.

And now he'sl ike, "do laundry". Ummm ... Hello???!?? McFly??? I'm waiting to see if my tummy is good to go yet.

I am Woman, hear me RAWR!

I don't like stress. Being sick. And husbands with their heads up their backsides.

Love,
Rummy

Shpepper
10-09-2009, 02:06 PM
:salmon:Dear Mr Rum,

Laundry directions.

Sort by color

Find washer

Insert clothing

Insert soap

Close lid

Turn dial or press button

Wait 45 minutes to 1 hour

Open Lid

Remove Clean Clothing

Open dryer door

Insert wet clothing

Close Door

Turn Timer

Press Button

Wait 1 hour

Open door

Remove Clothing

Fold or hang

Lather Rinse Repeat

Cleanly,

Pepper

Dear Rummy,

Do you think that might help?

:angel:

Instructingly,

Pepper

KiaKat
10-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Dear fireheart,

Be very careful with St. John's Wort. It's been known to cause mood problems, because of how it interacts with dopamine, seratonin, and melatonin. Better to see a doctor and find out the cause of the depression. Sometimes, a bit of talk therapy and learning how to manage stress better is all that's needed.

*hugs* and understanding,

--Someone Who Has Been There

CaroPhoenix
10-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Dear pepper,

I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything at the moment I read your letter! :roll:

Yes, I'll have to give Mr. Rum the run down on the laundry primer.

I did take a 3 hour nap, and I also did one load of laundry.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to eat or if I should just wait for dinner.

:hug:
Rummy
---------------------------------------
Dear everyone,

My tummy *knocks on wood* is feeling much better.

Yay!
Rummy

RootedPhoenix
10-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Dear Rummy,

Glad you feel better. :D

--RP

Shpepper
10-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Dear Rummy,

YAY ! ! ! It workeded. **Dances around singing I made Rummy Giggle**
Now if only Mr. Rum would use it, things would be better.

Happily,

Pepper

Dear Rummy's Tummy,

Behave your self.

Peptoingly,

Pepper

monolayth
10-09-2009, 09:59 PM
dear fireheart,

i have heard it interferes with birthcontrol.

that being said, i cant remember your gender. so sorry if you are male.

love mono

AnaKhouri
10-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Dear Asian horror movie directors:

I am getting bloody sick of long, completely deserted, dimly-lit apartment building corridors. At least set these films in crummy apartment buildings so I can at least believe the lights really don't work.

Sincerely,

Ana

CaroPhoenix
10-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Dear Self,

Please don't read about the pets that need to be adopted from the local animal shelters that is in today's News & Messenger paper.

And don't think about Otis, the male neutered tabby that needs to find a home this week or it's the end for him.

:cry:
Rummy

fireheart
10-10-2009, 01:35 AM
dear fireheart,

i have heard it interferes with birthcontrol.

that being said, i cant remember your gender. so sorry if you are male.

love mono

Dear Mono,

I'm female :p but it's OK. Yeah, I knew it would interfere with the Pill.

Love,
Me.

Dear everyone,

I'm heading back to the docs ASAP to get an opinion about using St. Johns wort for a while instead of the antidepressants. I'm not currently on the antidepressants, just that I noticed around that time of the month that my moods were actually getting WORSE on the antidepressants rather than better.

CaroPhoenix
10-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Dear Life,

I'm tired. So very very very tired.

I'm tired of a husband who thinks I can be in two places at once. He wants me to help him with chores, with laundry, with using the bissell carpet cleaner and water-picker-upper. And yet, I'm supposed to keep an eye on Child Rum who runs away at the sight of any vaccuum cleaner. Then it's my fault when she goes into my kitchen, and mixes chocoalte syrup, cream cheese, baby powder, water, folgers instant coffee, and water in a pot because she's "making cake".

I'm tired of a mother who doesn't want to or can't understand that I have a husband who is lazy/too fat to do certain things and though I'm no skinny minny myself, I'm a little smaller to get into places to do things so therefore I need to help him out sometimes.

I'm tired of a mother/father/sister who don't understand why I'm so despondent and want to leave my husband sometimes. I should be thankful that I have a husband who lets me stay at home and be a housewife and I can be with Child Rum everyday.

I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of looking at my house, the wreck it's become, and feel ... nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't want to clean the house. Why should I? No one will appreciate it. No one will be happy that it's clean. And Mr. Rum just throws his shoes around, his clothing around, everything around.

The only time I feel "alive" is at nighttime, when I'm putting Child Rum to bed. I tuck her under the covers, and I curl up next to her. We put her Kai-Lan nightlight on (it's a stand alone, battery operated night light that also plays music). And we listen to the music, look at the picture of Kai-Lan with her friend Hoho the Monkey on the ceiling and she has me spelling words until she starts to get sleepy. Then I have her close her eyes, she wraps her hand around my hand and she drifts off to sleep. So safe. So secure. So innocent. I watch her as she sleeps, only crawling out of her bed into my own, when I start to drift off knowing I need to use my CPAP machine to help me sleep.

Rummy

AnaKhouri
10-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Dear Rum,

I'm sorry you have a rough time. Sounds like you need to whip the husband/family into shape, but I can't even begin to tell you how to do that.

You have a beautiful daughter though, that certainly counts for something!

Good luck,

Ana

Dear Flight of the Conchords guys,

You're awesome! Freaking hysterical!

Love,

Ana

Bella_Vixen
10-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Dear Rummy--

*hugs*

*more hugs*

--Bella

Jack T. Chance
10-11-2009, 05:35 AM
Dear Brian Michael Bendis;

THANK YOU for being so cool about letting me take a moment of your time to meet you before the Powers 10th Anniversary Panel at the Baltimore Comic-Con today! After missing out on the chance to meet you last year due to the excessively long line at your booth, it was nice to finally have the chance to thank you personally for your excellent writing on Powers.

Thanks also for the great news about the launch of the upcoming 3rd volume of the series, and the TV adaptation in development with the FX Network! :D

--A Very Happy Powers Fan!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael Avon Oeming;

Even though I had met you last year at the 2008 Baltimore Comic-Con, it was a pleasure to once again have the opportunity to talk to you and let you know how much I appreciate the hard work you put in drawing every issue of Powers. You and Bendis have created what is, for my money, the best comic being published today and I can't get enough of it! Here's to another 10 years! :cheers:

Until Detective Christian Walker hangs up his badge for good, make mine Powers! :D

--An EXTREMELY Happy Powers Fan!

RootedPhoenix
10-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Rummy,

*hugs you* :(

--RP

CaroPhoenix
10-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Dear Becks, ana, and RP,

Thank you for the hugs. I really needed them.

I do try. I've been helping Mr. Rum sorting laundry into whites and colors. And whilst helping him, Child Rum is running wild, finding all sorts of things/places to get into/cause a ruckus/mess more things up. I don't like relying on my parents to watch her as they watch their other granddaughter Monday to Friday from roughly 7 AM until 7 PM (sometimes that long, sometimes shorter), Monday to Friday. And then to have them watch a child who is all over the place at once? My parents are in their 60's and I worry about them.

So I have to stop helping Mr. Rum and then he gets mad.

What am I supposed to do? I can't tether her to me. She hates helping out to work. She'll help out for a minute and then she wants to do something else. And then Mr. Rum gets mad. I get mad at him for getting mad and we're both yelling at Child Rum. :cry:

My mother has actually acknowledged that I probably have depression (after years of me telling her this).

I told my mom that if I had the money, and a place to run to, I'd take Child Rum and leave. Just leave. Mr. Rum doesn't need a wife, he needs a work horse.

Yes, I know I'm a SAHM. I'm a housewife. I'm supposed to be cleaning at least a half to a full room a day, making the house nice and inviting. Making sure we can have the whole dining room table to eat at. Stuff like that. We're lucky we have 3 spots at the dining room table to put our plates/cups/utensils down on. I know it's the depression. I just have no desire to do anything. None. Zip. Nada. I might throw away some garbage off the table, move some books around, put away toys in Child Rum's room, and then I call it a day. I might even wipe down the half bath on the main floor with some disinfecting Clorox wipes and swipe the toilet bowl. Then I'm either watching TV, on the computer, or sleeping. I sleep a lot during the day when Child Rum's at school.

*sigh*
Rummy

Shpepper
10-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Dearest Rummy,

Please Please Please when you go back to the doc again, talk to them about this. Tell them what you have told us here. It's very important. I live with depression too. IT SUCKS BIG GREEN DONKEY @#$%$# ! ! ! ! But you can get help for it. It will make it better for you. It will make it better for Child Rum.

Worriedly,
Pepper

trailerparkmedic
10-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Dear Rum,

What Pepper said.

*hugs*

-TrailerParkMedic

Dear local area drivers,

Your vehicle has super advanced technology called turn signals. They are shiny and have bright lights and make a really cool clicking sound. You should try to use them sometime.

-TPM

Jack T. Chance
10-14-2009, 01:17 AM
Dear Drivers Where trailerparkmedic Lives;

Turn signals: They're not just for intelligent people anymore! :p

That is all.

--Jack

------------------------------------------------------

Dear MFX Warehouse/Millennium FX;

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! My Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver prop replica showed up today!!!!! To borrow a phrase from the 9th Doctor, it is FANTASTIC!!!!!! :D

LOADS of love for you blokes over there in the UK!

--One Extremely Happy Doctor Who Fan!

CaroPhoenix
10-14-2009, 01:44 AM
Dear Shpepper and TrailerParkMedic,

Thank you. I have to make a doctor's appointment anyway to get more refills on my Lexapro - I might have to talk to him about it.

I also went to the Caregivers Support Group at a local Catholic Church. I'm planning on going again next month. They are so understanding! Also, Child Rum's teacher wants to start a support group with the parents of the children in her class.

Talking to people who understand ... that helps ... a lot.

Hopefully,
Rummy

Shpepper
10-14-2009, 05:15 AM
Dear Rummy,

I'm glad to hear that you are getting your meds fixed. Lexapro is a good one. I use it from time to time myself. I can't do it all the time though.

YAY for the support Groups too. All the help you can get is just what you need. Lots of it. And we are here too. Remember that. We are here. PM anytime. i am on weird hours but will always answer.

Huggeseseseses

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
10-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Dear Shpepper,

Thank you. Just ... thank you. :)

What I really want/need, is someone, or many someones, listening to me. Not telling me that I'm doing x, y, and z wrong and that's why I'm crying in the corner of the living room as I'm picking up toys/trash/whatever. I just want that person, or people, to listen. Offer nothing more than their ear.

Does that make sense?

Lurv,
Rummy

iradney
10-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Dear Rummy

Yes, it totally makes sense. *HUGS*

Love
Rads

Dear Reseller Bitch

Die. Die in a fire. I personally believe that your rectal cavity should be thoroughly explored by a Ananas comosus liberally sprinkled with curry.

GRRR
Rads

CaroPhoenix
10-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Dear Rads,

I :love: you as much as I do Shpepper.

:roll:

Now we all need to live in Virginia-land. *sniffles*

Rummy

Shpepper
10-14-2009, 05:12 PM
Dear Rummy,

YES ! ! !

Offering an earingly,

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
10-15-2009, 01:37 AM
Dear Shpepper,

Thank you for the ear. Not sure what I'm going to do with it as I've got 2 already. :roll:

Ahem ... it's late, I haven't taken a nap today ... what do you expect? :p

Rummy

RootedPhoenix
10-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Dear Shpepper,

Thank you for the ear. Not sure what I'm going to do with it as I've got 2 already. :roll:

Ahem ... it's late, I haven't taken a nap today ... what do you expect? :p

Rummy

Rummy and Shpepper,

Thanks for the :roll: .

--RP

Dear Rummy,

*offers fourth ear* :D

In all seriousness, you cam PM me and I'll listen.

--RP

Dear brain,

That picture did not include Mickey Mouse ears. Really. :lol:

--RP

Dear nasty storm,

Thank you for going away.

--RP

Shpepper
10-15-2009, 02:30 AM
Dear Rummy,

But what if you need a spare?

Still offeringly,

Pepper

Dear RP,

How do you know? Maybe it did?

Wonderingly,

Pepper

Green_Fairy
10-15-2009, 03:25 AM
dear cj

i love you so much. what she did to you was the worst thing a wife can do to her husband. i know things happen for a reason and you wouldn't be the amazing man you are today if the last four years didn't happen as they did, but i still wish i could go back and keep you for myself. i should've. i really should've kept you. keep you from the pain you suffered because of her. but you're mine now. myspace is a wonderful thing. we wouldn't be here without it. and now i'm waiting for you to get off work. and i can't wait to see you. you've made me soooo happy you have no idea.
...and oooo the things i'm gonna do to you when you get home :devil:

love always and forever (and *i* actually mean it)
meg

dear whoreface bitchcunt

...how could you? i've never met you and i hate you. he was in *iraq* you bitch! you couldn't keep your legs shut for a few months? damn. if she didn't look so much like him, i'd question the paternity of your daughter. you were living with his mother and cheating on him. in his *mother's* house! what is *wrong* with you? grow up and sign the damn papers you immature little whore. i have half the mind to call your ass up and ask what the hell is wrong with you. he hates you. he wants you dead. you don't deserve the beautiful little angel you've been raising. i swear to god once i marry him, i'm going to steal her away from you. not by any illegal means, mind you. i'm going to show her how a mother should act. she's never going to want to see you again. and we'll be happy to oblige. so...have a nice life, kid. even your own parents don't want anything to do with you after what you've done. i hope you can live with yourself now that you've alienated almost everyone that loves you.

love, kisses, and napalm,
meg

crazylegs
10-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Dear Self.

You utter prat. At least nothing more happened!

No regards

Self

iradney
10-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Dear Green Fairy

I have a mousepad with your avatar on it :D

Rads

CaroPhoenix
10-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Dear Shpepper,

I might be in need of a replacement ear. When I woke up this morning, my left one was hurting. :(

It's now raining and I'm out of sorts.

I like to watch rain, not be in the rain.

*sigh*
Rummy

the_std
10-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Dear Crazybutt,

You are not a prat! Everything will be okay because you are a sterling gentleman.

Hugs and kisses,
Me!

iradney
10-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Dear CL

What the_std said

*squishies n smoochies*
Rads

Elspeth
10-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Dear whoever is in charge:

please please please let my hubby get the job at the college! Please please please.

Els

Dear Uncle Boss

Can we go through the plan, ditch the twits and move on PLEASE?

Your overworked niece

Shpepper
10-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Dear Rummy,

http://www.berghuis.co.nz/abiator/weird/ears.jpg

Here's a pair of spares. They might also worn as an umbrella.

Coveringly,

Pepper

Shpepper
10-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Dear Els,

Crossing the crossibles.

Hopingly,

Pepper

trailerparkmedic
10-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Dear Rummy,

You can have my ears if you want. I don't use them much anyways, according to my boss :D

-Trailerparkmedic

Dear Boyfriend,

Can you please just propose already? Good lord, it's our 3 year anniversary today. We've been living together for more than 2 years. My mom offered you a diamond last summer. You've been working again for almost a year. We've been talking about this seriously since the spring. We went ring shopping 2 months ago. I don't think we'll ever be any more ready.

Impatiently,

Your eventual fiancee

Elspeth
10-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Dear Shpepper

HE GOT IT!!!!!! *doing the dance of Joy*

Els

CaroPhoenix
10-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Dear Shepepper and TrailerParkMedic,

Thanks for the ears! Now I feel like Marc Antony. :roll:

I'm feeling better today.

I took a nap and the weather-caused-headache went away.

Happily,
Rummy
-------------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

Please don't squick Mommy out with dipping your green beans into your kool-aid.

Yucky,
Mommy
------------------------------
Dear ankles,

I'm getting rid of you.

Please don't swell so much.

Rummy
------------------------------------------
Dear Zesty Chicken Loaf,

You are delicious. I could eat all of you. However, I need to save some of it for Mr. Rum when he finally decides to make it home and eat dinner.

Will make you again in the future,
Rummy

the_std
10-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Dear Guts,

You are called insides for a reason. Please stop trying to become outsides. I got shit to get done today.

Feeling pretty icky,
Me

CaroPhoenix
10-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Dear the_std's guts,

Please stay inside.

Outside is cold and rainy and yucky. You want to stay inside where it is warm.

Rummy

Shpepper
10-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Dear Elspeth,
Thank GOODNESS. Now I can stop tripping over my crossed toes.

Smoothly,

Pepper

Shpepper
10-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Dear Rummy,

YIPPEE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Oh and when is dinner? I want Zesty Meatloaf.

HUNGRILY,

Pepper

draftermatt
10-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Dear Doc,

I know I have an infection in my bellybutton (yes seriously) which is why you put me on an antibiotic.

But knowing my issues with my intestines (acid reflux been on Prevacid since I was 16) did you have to perscribe Cipro?

My poor stomach goes from perfectly fine to hurting in seconds. It's 12:15, I've been up since 5:30 and had to visit the toilet 3 times already. Coupled with the 4 times yesterday and the 3 on Wednesday... Put it this way my butt is bleeding, and not a GI bleed, a trauma bleed from all the wiping.

I know this is gross, but seriously ow!

Matt

KiaKat
10-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Dear knees,

Stop hurting now, mmmkay? I'm taking care of you, and except for the stairs in my building, I haven't been using you much. The swelling can go down and the pain can leave.

No love.
--me

Dear mommy,

I love you. I love that your house is mostly one floor, so I don't have to deal with stairs this weekend. I can't wait to see you!

Loves and hugs,
--your daughter

CaroPhoenix
10-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Dear pepper,

I have some leftovers. It was actually made with ground turkey meat. Still yummy! And still a big hit with the family.

Tonight, we're having turkey breast.

Hungry too,
Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
10-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Dear apartment complex,

Why is it 67 degrees in my living room? Is the heat in the building not on or is my apartment broken?

Shiveringly,
BE

PS I moved the thermometer into the hall (far away from the sliding glass door) and it has gone down a degree...

Bella_Vixen
10-18-2009, 12:50 AM
Dear Escape Artist :lol: --

I know the feeling. I'm forever having to convince my brother (my apartment building's manager) that my apartment is not, in fact, 70º. If it was that warm, I would not have to curl up in two blankets on the couch to stay warm before work.

Best wishes and the hot beverage of your choice.

--Bella

"Dear" boss--

Get your head out of your ass.

My cell never rang and I was NOT at home to get the call from work. And if I was avoiding work, I would NOT have gone in to pick up a couple things.

I just got done working 6 days in a row after getting 2 days off after working 10 days in a row after 1 day off after working 8 days in a row after 1 day off...see where this is going?

You need to shape up before half your employees walk out on you.

--me

"Dear" bookshelf--

Die in a fire.

--me

Dear me--

Why can't I put a simple bookshelf together???

--:cry:

BookstoreEscapee
10-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Dear Bella,

Assuming my thermometer is accurate, it is 64.
They have not come to look at it yet.
-be

CaroPhoenix
10-18-2009, 02:57 AM
Dear Child Rum,

If you are tired, go to bed. You know how to put yourself under the covers.

Mommy is not tired and doesn't want to go to bed with you.

Why do you need me? :confused:

Especially after we had a 2 1/2 hour nap today.

Love,
Mommy

BookstoreEscapee
10-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Dear apartment,

It is 63 degrees in here now. No one came to look at anything. I realize it's the weekend but there are, ya know, laws and stuff on heating people's apartments in the winter. I'm aware that it's not quite winter, and we are in no danger of freezing to death just yet, but when I called, you yourself said it should be around 68. So why is it 63?

I have to take a shower and the last thing I want to do is get naked and wet. No wonder I have such dry skin during cold weather...I have to turn the hot water up too high.

Not happy,
be

CaroPhoenix
10-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Dear Self,

I know you're going through coffee withdrawl. However, do you have to be tired all the time because of it? :cry:

Needing a nap,
Rummy

Becks
10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
get naked and wet

Dear BE,

Wrong thread. :eyewaggle:

:D,

Becks

BookstoreEscapee
10-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Dear BE,

Wrong thread. :eyewaggle:

:D,

Becks

Dear Becks,

I'll go over there when I do want to get naked and wet...

:angel:
-be

CaroPhoenix
10-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Dear Becks and BSE,

Oh! My Virgin EYES! :p

My Virgin Brain!

Rummy

dalesys
10-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Dear Becks and BSE,

My Virgin Brain!

Rummy
Virgin?
Maybe like me, in left nostril...:lol:

crazylegs
10-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Dear J,A & L

I'm really proud of you all, you did us proud! Wine, chocolate and incredible bubble baths all round I think :)

Much love and respect

Crazylegs

BookstoreEscapee
10-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Dear Becks and BSE,

My Virgin Brain!

Rummy

Um, you have a small child, so, uh...not buyin' it...:cool:

Virgin?
Maybe like me, in left nostril...:lol:

Dare I ask what you are putting in the right one? :blink:

CaroPhoenix
10-19-2009, 02:34 AM
Dear BSE,

I thought about getitng pregnant and *BOOM* I was pregnant! Just the power of my imagination and no Mr. Rum to do any of the helping. :roll:

Or I could just say that I followed my family's tradition of picking their first child out of the Sears catalog.

Do you believe either story?

:p
Rummy
-------------------------------------
Dear Dalesys,

Yes, what do you put in your right nostril?

Wonderingly,
Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
10-19-2009, 02:54 AM
Do you believe either story?

Dear Rum,

No.

-be

hinakiba777
10-19-2009, 05:37 AM
Dear Rummy and BSE;

I am quite curious as to what you are talking about. What offended rummy's *clears throat* virgin ears?

I am too lazy to look back.

~Hina
-----------------------------
Dear Body,
Please stop being mean and unreasonable. I got sleep, and filled you with yummy foods to make you all better after being sick for a week three weeks ago. And how do you repay me for regaining your energy?

You fill me with sick again. I'm very disappointed in you.

~Hina

CaroPhoenix
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Dear Hinakiba,

BSE started it when she mentioned naked and wet.

The Becks added that it was in the wrong thread.

And the BSE said she'd head over there when she was naked and wet or something to affect.

And my eyes are too virginal! I'm so blind without my glasses I can't see a darn thing!

Rummy
-----------------------------------
Dear be,

I'm going to have to work on my story(stories).

Laughingly,
Rummy

Becks
10-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Dear BE, Rummy and dalesys,

Thanks for the giggles.

:lol:

Love,

Becks

dalesys
10-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Dear BE, IDR & et al.

Well, I was asleep and the hamster escaped from its cage....:p

CaroPhoenix
10-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Dear Becks,

You're welcome.

Glad I could help out.

Rummy
-----------------------------
Dear dalesys,

That sounds painful ... and the poor hamster! :p

Having a too vivid imagination,
Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
10-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Dear Hinakiba,

BSE started it when she mentioned naked and wet.

The Becks added that it was in the wrong thread.

And the BSE said she'd head over there when she was naked and wet or something to affect.

I was complaining that it was too cold in my apartment and I had to take a shower.

Dear Rummy,

You do that.

-be

CaroPhoenix
10-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Dear be,

Hah! Is that a ... um ... well, what would that be? Not really a threat. Would that be encouragement? :lol:

Rummy

Shpepper
10-20-2009, 01:45 AM
Dear Everybody,

I have to share the news ! ! ! ! !

I got a new job in Seattle ! ! !

i will get to go back to school now ! ! ! !

I am so excited I want to dance all over the world. ! ! ! !

I can't wait to start.

HAPPILY,

Pepper

Green_Fairy
10-20-2009, 01:47 AM
dear pepper,
:grats:
~meg

dalesys
10-20-2009, 02:03 AM
Dear Shpepper - just don't do the hamster dance in my nose!:D

Shpepper
10-20-2009, 02:42 AM
dear pepper,
:grats:
~meg
Dear Green_Fairy,
Thank you Thank you Thank you

Giddily,

Pepper

Dear Shpepper - just don't do the hamster dance in my nose!:D

Dear Dalesys,

no Worries. I will let the hamster do that instead.

Dancingly,

Pepper

Elspeth
10-20-2009, 03:17 AM
Dear Shpepper

CONGRATS!!!

*joins the dancing*

Els

hinakiba777
10-20-2009, 03:28 AM
Dear Shpepper,

That's is really great! let us all celebrate! :party:

~Hina

Green_Fairy
10-20-2009, 03:34 AM
dear hina,

you're a poet! didja know it?

~meg

hinakiba777
10-20-2009, 04:16 AM
Meg,
I actually did know, yes
That's I'm quite the poetess!

;)

~Hina

dalesys
10-20-2009, 04:20 AM
...her feet show it

...they're long fellows:p

CaroPhoenix
10-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Dear Shpepper,

Yay! for new job and going to school.

Yay! too for dancing.

Rummy
------------------------------
Dear dalesys,

Bad puns. Very very very bad puns.

Rummy

crazylegs
10-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Dear K,

Don't apologise, if that's the worse thing to happen to me this week it'll be a very good week!

Kind Regards

Crazylegs

Becks
10-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Dear Shpepper,

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! *happy dance*

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear job,

You alternate between awesome and sucktacular.

Grrrrrrrrrr/yay,

me

RootedPhoenix
10-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Dear Shpepper,

*joins in the dancing!*

--RP

hinakiba777
10-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Dear Cold,

You know I think my profs have stopped believing I'm sick and just think I'm skipping. I hate you. I will throw cold medicine at you until you leave me.

Loathing you;
~hina

Jack T. Chance
10-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Dear You Know Who You Are;

I'm sorry you're having such a rough week, baby. Lean on me, let my strength help you through the tough times.

http://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpg

Yours always,

Me

CaroPhoenix
10-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Dear me,

Why are you so dizzy?

All you did was sit at the computer playing games/going through websites or laying down on the couch watching your shows.

What gives?
Me

trailerparkmedic
10-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Dear Pepper,

Congrats!
*joins in dancing*

--Trailerparkmedic

Dear computer system at work,

Thanks for crashing during the one hour this week I really couldn't deal with it. That was awesome. But, hey, if I pass microbiology I might someday escape from your clutches and you can't have that...

--Very Tired Techie Girl

Shpepper
10-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Dear Rummy,

Too much Dancing???

Spinnily,

Pepper

RavenStarr
10-21-2009, 06:38 PM
To my children,

Please stop growing up. You're making me feel old.:p:(

CaroPhoenix
10-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Dear RavenStarr,

I know how you feel!

Rummy
----------------------------------------
Dear Shpepper,

Not sure ... maybe?

It doesn't help that my house is 68, and the afternoon sun is streaming into my kitchen through my french doors and it's hot in the house, and I wish I had my air conditioning back on. I don't deal well with winter and when I have to turn on the heat because of others.

*le sigh*
Rummy

hinakiba777
10-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Dear cute guy;

Thank you for making it impossible to date you. Yes we have much in common, and you are of legal Canadian age. However, you are graduating with my baby cousin from high school this year. Thus making you several shades of wrong.

~That college girl you have a crush on

iradney
10-22-2009, 06:50 AM
Dear TTO

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come watch La Boheme with me next year! I know it's opera and I know I ALWAYS cry at the end, but I wanna watch it, and not by myself!! :cry:

Rads

Shpepper
10-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Dear Rummy,

Turn off the heat and make them wear sweaters. Tell them it's how you are conserving energy.

Warmly,

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
10-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Dear Shpepper,

I might have to do that.

We all have plenty of sweaters.

needing all the advice she can get,
Rummy

iradney
10-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Dear New Job

OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Love
Rads

CaroPhoenix
10-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Dear Rads,

I take it that you like your new job? :D

Happy,
Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
10-23-2009, 12:18 AM
Dear Rads,

I'll go see La Boheme with you!

-be

Green_Fairy
10-23-2009, 12:23 AM
dear rads;

hell, i'll go see la boheme with you. we can make it a CS gathering!

~megs

iradney
10-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Dear Green_Fairy and Books
YAY!!! I love that opera, even though I KNOW what happens at the end and I always dissolve into a puddle of tears. But I love it...
I haven't seen an opera for nearly 10 years :cry:

Love
Rads

Dear Rummy

Ayup :D BTW, pls give Child Rum a squishy from me!

Love
Rads

CaroPhoenix
10-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Dear Rads,

Will give Child Rum a squishy when she wakes up. :D

I want to go see "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at a local dinner theater. Mr. Rum won't go 'cos it's a musical. So I feel your pain.

Rummy
Dear Child Rum,

I love you, but snoring in Mommy's ear doesn't help her stay asleep.

Plus I have my MRI today.

yawn,
Mommy
--------------------------------------
"Dear" Mother Rum,

DO NOT start on the whole "Child Rum's" solid which equals fat in my book rant.

Child Rum is 4 feet 1.5 inches tall. She is 64 pounds. She's in the 94% for height. She's in the 96% for weight. Her doctor has no problem with her height and weight as they fairly close percentage wise. Now if she were only in the 40% for height and still the 96% for weight, then yes, there would be a problem, and I'd be discussing it with her doctor. But she's not so the doctor is happy.

I have limited options to feed my child. She will not eat something that she hasn't asked for. She won't eat certain foods because of taste, look, texture, because it looks weird on a plate, whatever else is the reason.

So please stop with the "You and Mr. Rum are fat and so Child Rum is fat too! She's solid. Did you know that? And she's getting fat boobs!"

Do not make me go off on your ass. I will and you will not see Child Rum for a long time if you don't shut your mouth!

Rawr,
Your Daughter

iradney
10-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Dear Rummy

Try asking your Mom where she got her medical credentials, as YOUR DOCTOR who is QUALIFIED UP THE WAZOO says everything is just fine and she's developing normally.

Plus, in all the pics I've seen of Child Rum, she looks like a healthy, happy little girl.

Love,
Rads

Shpepper
10-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Dear Rummy,

Wanna borrow my purple duct tape to make a gag for Mother Rum? It will stop the nonsense flowing from her mouth and look pretty at the same time.

Quietly,

Pepper

AnaKhouri
10-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Dear Husband:

I appreciate your concern, but putting Khan's baby swing on the medium-high setting will NOT give him Shaken Baby Syndrome. Trust me on this one.

Love, Your wife

Dear Brother:

Dad is paying me to input data into an Excel file. But I can't input it unless you SEND me the data. So fax me some shit already.

Thanks-Love, Your sister

CaroPhoenix
10-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Dear Pepper and Rads,

Thank you for the suggestions. :)

I think purple duct tape would be loverly! :lol:

I've warned Mr. Rum that I will go Momma Bear on my mother the next time she mentions it.

Also, I'm confronting MotherNotaRum (MIL) about why she doesn't come up to visit. And I know it's not because my house is in spic-n-span shape (it's not, right now, it looks like a tornado flew into my living/dining room and deposited mail/papers/etc. from the entire state in my room).

I'm feeling feisty,
Rummy
-----------------------------------------
Dear Left Arm,

Why couldn't you have cooperated and let the nice lady find a good vein the first time around instead of having me be poked a second time?

You're still sore too!

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
10-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Dear Rum,

You sound like me. I once had blood drawn and it took two people four tries...and when they finally got it, it was with the little butterfly needle they use for kids...I was 27.

:rolleyes:
-be

BookstoreEscapee
10-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Dear Roomie,

I don't care about your fifth graders' grammar tests. If you must read them to me, at least do it during the commercials.

Thank you.

Dear ABCNews,

How many stories are you going to do from SuperFreakonomics? At this rate, I won't need to bother reading the book.

:rolleyes:

the_std
10-24-2009, 04:41 AM
Dear Gramma,

I haven't liked you since I was thirteen or so, and yet I still make every effort to be polite to you when I can't avoid you. I'm sure you're not so dense as to be ignorant of my feelings, so you must see how hard I try to be a nice person for my family's sake.

It would be very nice to see some of that reciprocated now that I'm an adult. I'm not asking you to like me, just don't antagonize me to my face. We can make this so much easier on everyone else if we just play nice twice a year.

Stressed out,
Me

BarbieGirl
10-24-2009, 05:08 AM
Dear head,

I'm tempted to jab scissors in my thigh to hide the pain from you. please make the migraine go away.

very annoyed
Me

Dear house,

please clean yourself so the hubs can come home to at least a nice house instead of a mess and a wife curled in the fetal position on the bed.

beggingly me

Dear Mirena-

DIAF I hate you worse right now than I hate my MIL (and thats saying something)
As soon as I pick my new ob/gyn in my new city you are gone the way of the dodo birds and I can get my body and life back to normal. fricking side effects.

definitely no love
REALLY REALLY pissed off me

Bella_Vixen
10-24-2009, 05:25 AM
Dear MOAO--

I sincerely hope not.

I miss you.

--YOAO

Dear BGG--

I'm still completely confused.

:confused:

:wtf:

--me

Dear cold--

I just got rid of you and my recent addiction to cough drops.

Why did you come back?

You suck.

--me

RootedPhoenix
10-25-2009, 05:48 AM
Dear Bella's cold,

Beat it.

Dear brain,

No, that is not a cue to start "Beat It" in my head.
Oh well, *rocks out*.

Dear eyes,

Guitar case =/= a drum. Really. That was a guitar case you saw. :lol:
*sighs, saves up for glasses*

--RP

Bella_Vixen
10-25-2009, 07:24 AM
Dear RP--

Thanks for trying to talk some sense into my cold. It kinda worked.

I think I have a slight ear infection instead. :lol::eek::cry:

--Bella

Dear crappy music selection at work--

I have a horrible medley stuck in my head (Beat It and Some Like It Hot--plus others).

I hate you.

No love.

--me

fireheart
10-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Dear body,

Please stop being achey and hurty all the time. I would like to walk and cough without having to double over.

Love,
Me.

Dear SnuggieSutra,

Why are you so addictive?

Love,
Me.

Dear mind,

Why did I freak out when I got written up? :cry: My manager wondered what the fuck was up with me then.

Love,
Me.

CaroPhoenix
10-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Dear Self,

Why do you feel so emotionally battered?

I feel drained ... like I've been crying non-stop for 12 hours straight!

What is wrong?

You're crying over the drop of a hat.

Stop it!

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
10-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Dear Rummy,

I know the feeling. :cry:

-be

CaroPhoenix
10-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Dear be,

You too?

Hope you're doing better than me,
Rummy
Dear Body,

Just because I had to walk all over the Maryland Renn Faire today, doesn't mean you can put a lump in my lower back, make my legs hurt and almost give out, make me wheeze, and make me have to stop frequently because I couldn't breath (I would have have been happy with an oxygen tank).

Rummy
--------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

Thank you for letting me buy my new hat! I loves it!

It was even on sale!

:love:
Mrs. Rum

Shpepper
10-26-2009, 01:43 AM
Dear Rummy,

Pictures? ? ? ? pwease?

Pleadlingly,

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
10-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Dear Shpepper,

Check out the "Off Topic" Section under the heading "My New Hat". :lol:

Happily,
Rummy

Shpepper
10-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Dear Rummy,

I'd check it but I lost my pen ! ! !

Punnily,

Pepper

crazylegs
10-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Dear Girlfriend

:wave:

That is all

See you tonight

Crazylegs

CaroPhoenix
10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Dear Shpepper,

Puns are great fun!

Now I'm hungry and will be searching for food and drink for me.

Wanderingly,
Rummy
Dear Crazylegs,

Girlfriend?

Yay!

:party:

:love:
Rummy

KiaKat
10-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Dear sister,

Yay! Congrats on the engagement!

Love,
Your Big Sis

Dear Mommy,

Why did you give our grandmother's ring to sister? I thought that one was mine, and yours was going to her? I really hope you have a good reason for this.

Waiting-in-curiosity
Your Eldest

iradney
10-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Dear Girlfriend

That is all

See you tonight

Crazylegs

Dear CL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEH!!!! *Happy dance* YAY! is she nice? is she clever? is she pretty? is she even remotely good enough for you????

Love
Rads

RootedPhoenix
10-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Dear CL,

*happy dances with Rads* YAY! YAY! YAY!

:D :D :D :D
-RP

CaroPhoenix
10-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Dear calves (not the cow kind but the leg kind :D),

Why are you sore?

I only walked a lot in mud at the Renn Faire in Maryland.

Make the soreness go away!

Rummy

trailerparkmedic
10-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Dear Rummy's Legs,

Play nice!

Warningly, TPM

Dear CL,

*joins in happy dance*
Congrats!

Happily, TPM

Dear network in the office,

Stop spending so much time with the evil computer system. The computer system is not a good role model for you. Between the two of you I've had to declare our operations dead twice within the past 5 days when I've never had to do it more than once a month before. You even made me watch the 2nd matrix movie last night because it was the best thing on at midnight and I had to stay awake to fix you :cry:

Sleepily, overworked tech girl

CaroPhoenix
10-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Dear TPM,

They still hurt. They're not listening to you. :cry:

As for the network? Not sure what advice I can offer you. Just hang in there and hopefully it'll be working properly soon!

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
10-27-2009, 01:58 AM
Dear Certified Letter Waiting for Me at the Post Office,

What are you?

Are you a notice from the court that my case has defaulted?
Are you an answer from Ex filed at the absolute last minute (default date was the 22nd)?
Are you a check for all the money Ex owes me plus 4 years worth of interest? (Hey, a girl can dream...:rolleyes:).

Guess I'll have to leave the card for the mailman so he can leave it tomorrow.

-me

Dear Post Office,

Can't you stay open past 5pm for even one day during the week? If you were open later on, say, Tuesday, I could just go pick my letter up.

Grr,
-me

fireheart
10-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Dear learners permit,

Yay for finally coming in! Now I can actually practice with my parents! :D

Love,
Me.

(bit of background-in Australia, while you're on your learner's permit, you cannot drive without an accompanying qualified driver-so someone who's on their FULL license.)

Dear CS.com folks,

I wound up getting assessed today to work out what's wrong with me mentally. Turns out that at this stage, it's not depression BUT because they can't diagnose it (it was a social worker and counsellor today) properly, I have an appointment with a psychiatrist next week.

Love,
me.

crazylegs
10-27-2009, 11:48 AM
Dear CL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEH!!!! *Happy dance* YAY! is she nice? is she clever? is she pretty? is she even remotely good enough for you????

Love
Rads

Dear Raps,

Yes, exceptionally nice - she saves lives for a living, decided to do that instead of making megabugs in the banks. She's exceptionally clever, I feel like a dullard in comparison. Oh, very very pretty :D Yes she is, I've been wandering around with a massive grin on my face (cat in full possesion of cream mode) for the past week :)

Love
Pooks

Dear everybody who's got excited by the news,

thank you very much! :)

Love

Crazylegs

trailerparkmedic
10-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Dear Rummy,

Well, the network didn't die last night--hooray! Now it just needs to stay together until November 1st and it's coworker Bob's problem.
Also, I love your hat :)

--TPM

Dear Sociology Professor,

Thanks for giving us 2 and a half weeks to do our term paper because you couldn't manage to meet any of the deadlines you set for yourself over the past two weeks. I really appreciate how you remember that you are teaching an online class, so you probably have students who are very busy with families, work, and other classes. Just because you teach at a community college doesn't mean you can't act like one of the sterotypical professors who wants to fail their entire class, right?

--A student who is writing a letter of complaint to the dean of your department

Dear Everyone With Good News,

Yay! Thanks for sharing and making me smile :)

--TPM

AnaKhouri
10-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Dear Khan,

You were a little angel all weekend while me and Grandma dragged you all over three states, so I can't really fault you being a fussypants today. However, I can see you're exhausted, but you just won't go to sleep. I know you're afraid you'll miss something, but trust me, little monkey, you need to sleep.

Love,

Very Tired Mommy

CaroPhoenix
10-27-2009, 09:14 PM
Dear TPM,

Thank you! I like my hat too. And my walking stick. :p

And what happens November 1st when Bob takes over? You turn into a pumpkin?

Happily,
Rummy
--------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

I'm sorry you're sick. I'm trying to get you better.

Mommy
---------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

The fact you're taking the day off so you'll be with me when I hear the MRI results just about made me fall off my chair.

Especially since I didn't ask you to take the day off.

Wonderingly,
Mrs. Rum

BookstoreEscapee
10-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Dear Ex,

You are a fucking liar.

:burnup:

CaroPhoenix
10-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Dear be,

I'm ... sorry?

:hugs:
Rummy

RootedPhoenix
10-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Dear BE,

:hug: and candy corn. :(

--RP

CaroPhoenix
10-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Dear MotherRum,

Thank you for turning my surprise at Mr. Rum's sensitivity into something meaner.

I do not think Mr. Rum wants to hear the results of my MRI to see that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me and then he'll yell at me to clean the house and to stop "faking" my episodes of not feeling good.

Thanks for nothing,
Your Daughter

Bella_Vixen
10-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Dear everyone--

Happy hugs and sadly understaing hugs as needed.

Also, I have peppermints to hand out. :wave:

--Bella

AnaKhouri
10-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Dear Bella,

When I worked on a thoroughbred broodmare farm, you could always tell which horses had once raced because they liked to eat peppermints rather than carrots.

Trivially,

Ana

CaroPhoenix
10-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Dear Child Rum,

Mommy is sorry you had to endure a strep throat test.

And she's sorry that you have strep throat.

Now that being said ...

Please do not pass your strep throat germs to me. My doctor has told me that if I get strep throat again this year, he's sending me to an ENT specialist so that my tonsils can be removed. :cry:

I have no clue what tonsils are supposed to do. However, I like mine right where they are. They are just fine.

So please, please, please don't give me strep throat.

Hopefully,
Mommy

Shpepper
10-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Dear Rummy,

Tonsils are there to get tonsilitis and Strep Throat. They are also part of the immune system that can be removed if needed.

I hope you manage to keep yours right where they are.

Informationally,

Pepper

trailerparkmedic
10-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Dear BE's ex and Rummy's Mom,

Don't make me bring over my Clue by Four.

--Angrily, TPM

Dear Rummy,

No, I won't turn into a pumpkin (though that would taste pretty good!). I just won't be on call for when everything breaks after hours. I will get to sleep all night instead :D

--Happily, TPM

Dear boyfriend,

Please don't make my christmas present an engagement ring. I know my mom suggested it, but no. That's beyond cliched and boring and you'll pop the question in front of everyone and you know I hate being the center of attention. Seriously, don't you know me better than that??
Can we just elope to Vegas next weekend instead?

--Annoyed-ly, your girlfriend

CaroPhoenix
10-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Dear Shpepper,

Thank you for the information. :D

The only thing that is missing from me are my adnoids. I had those removed at the age of 2.

I thought only little kids got their tonsils removed anyways.

Besides, if I had to go to hospital, I think my house would cave in. :roll:

I just slay me,
Rummy
Dear TPM,

Thank you for the offer of the Clue-by-Four. I really think my mother needs it.

As for the elopement? That would be awesome!

I wanted to do the Camelot thing and get married by Merlin. Hubs is a big King Arthur geek. But nooooo ... we had to get married in front of friends and family. It was nice and fun, but really ... I wanted Vegas!

Hoping you get Vegas,
Rummy

Green_Fairy
10-29-2009, 12:48 AM
dear facer mcfacehead
i miss you. i hope you and your fam are doing well, including that little baby of yours. i'm planning on randomly showing up at your house some day soonish. well. soon being anywhere between now and 2020. and i plan on inviting you to my wedding, even tho i wasn't invited to yours. so look forward to that invite in the next year or so. didn't know we were planning on wedded bliss? that's whatcha get for deciding that you're a new person and your old friends won't like the new you. how are we gonna know if we don't like the new you if we don't get a chance to know the new you? oh facer mcfacehead, you silly girl you. i hope you realize soon that even tho we haven't really spoken since you were in boise last, i still count you as one of my bestest buds.
fries in milkshakes,
-megamoo.
~~~~~
dear broseph
i miss you! i miss your face, i miss your voice, i miss your *cough*:devil:...and i can't wait 'til you're back to coming home every night instead of just on the weekends. and i am looking forward to friday. safe to say, you're gonna be walking funny on halloween. and you're gonna like it! muahahaha!!
-brosaphina
~~~~~
dear people on this forum,
y'all rock. 'nuff said.
-GF

BookstoreEscapee
10-29-2009, 12:50 AM
Dear Rum,

I knew a woman who got hers out at 51. And when I was 15, I had tubes in my ears (little girl in the next bed was 7 - same surgery, same doctor, went in after me, and went home before I even woke up :o...), there was a girl on the unit who was 18 getting her tonsils out (she ended up staying overnight...our moms were chatting while we slept).

CaroPhoenix
10-29-2009, 03:41 AM
Dear be,

I had the tubes in ears thing too. When I had my adnoids removed, they put tubes in the ears.

Haven't really had many earaches since then.

Rummy
--------------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

You're sick.

You need to go to bed!

Why did you have to sleep so long for nap today? :cry:

Sleepily,
Mummy Rummy

RootedPhoenix
10-30-2009, 01:49 AM
Dear life,

Please stop making my friends sad.Really.

Also, could you make my homework and laundry do themselves? Thanks.

Dear allergies,

:mad: :hairpull:

--RP

Becks
11-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Dear world,

Why do you seem to have it in for me?

Wondering,

--me

CaroPhoenix
11-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Dear World,

Leave Becks alone!

Swinging a Cluex4 the world's way,
Rummy

hinakiba777
11-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Dear Registered Education Savings Plan Representative Girl,

I simply wanted to know how long it takes after faxing the documentation to receive my money for the year. You did not need to scream at me, especially after learning I'd only sent out the documents that morning. I need that money to buy groceries so that I don't die. I just wanted to know how long it would take, so I coud plan out if I needed to get my Daddy to give me some money for groceries.

Thank you for eventually informing me that it takes 6 to 7 business days.

I hope I never had to deal with you again;
Hina
--------------------------------
Dear Mommy,

Thank you for putting twenty dollars in my bank account so I can buy groceries. I love you so much. I may not always like you hovering, but it's good to know you'll be there when I really need you.

Love For always;
Your Baby Girl

Bella_Vixen
11-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Dear Becks--

Skwush.

--Sunshine

Elspeth
11-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Dear Goodyear who put the rear bearing in my car 17k miles ago

You miserable fracking bastards!!!!!!! I can't believe the warranty is only for 12k or 1 year whichever is first. These stupid things should last for at least 100k, not 17k. If I could figure out how to make you pay to have the right rear bearing I would. And I will never recommend you to anyone again! And you lost out on the 800 for my timing belt and the easy grand for work on my hubby's car.

Oh and you could at least act like your sorry about this. Not just give the info and move on. Oh and you are double where I am going to take it to get it done. Hell you are a 100 more then anywhere else in town.

I don't have the money for this!!!!!

(backstory: Car making horrible road noise, go to have tires rotated since that usually is what fixes it. Nope right rear bearing is going out. I had these replace in the spring since the drivers just went out. Had them both done. 800 down the fracking drain)

Els

Dear 401k place

Can you maybe hurry with that loan paperwork I put in this morning? Please?!?! I really need that money.

fireheart
11-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Dear everyone,

Any tips for how to work in a bakery or produce department?

Love,
Me.

Dear old lady who nearly got run over this morning by the bus,

You don't need to stick your whole body out. Just your arm will do!

Love,
Me.

Shpepper
11-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Dear Everyone,

Tonight is my first night at the new job. Any and all good mojo for staying awake will be helpful.

Sleepily,

Pepper

BookstoreEscapee
11-05-2009, 03:31 AM
Dear Fireheart,

Don't eat the merchandise!

Dear Pepper,

Good luck!

-be

CaroPhoenix
11-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Dear Shpepper,

Good luck!

Rummy
-------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

I'm sorry you're in pain. Hopefully that and any swelling will go away quickly.

Having wisdom teeth pulled is no fun.

I know.

Love,
Mrs. Rum
Dear Child Rum,

I'm sorry I'm such a bad Mommy.

Please bear with me, okay?

Mommy

iradney
11-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Dear Rummy

If Mr Rum got a face-ice pack, tell him to keep it on for abut 48 hours. Helps with the swelling. Also, icecream is gooooood...

I had all 4 my wisdoms pulled when I was 19. Slept sitting up for 3 days and kept the ice pack on for 3 days = very little swelling and no bruising.

Love
Rads

PS: YOU ARE NOT A BAD MOTHER! DO NOT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU WITH A PLUSHY!!!

Irving Patrick Freleigh
11-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Dear Irv's Body:

Please to be getting rid of this fever? I just had to call out sick AGAIN. If I can't go in to work Saturday I'm going to be unhappy, because I will be out of paid vacation time.

Teeth-chatteringly,
Irv

trailerparkmedic
11-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Dear Irv,

Try alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen (Tylenol) every 4 hours. Also, drink lots of liquids!

Dear Rummy,

You are not a bad mom!!!!!

Dear College I Currently Attend,

Why do I no longer have a major when just 4 months ago I had one? Why must every single thing involving administration be extra difficult? And people wonder why I won't go to your nursing program...

CaroPhoenix
11-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Dear Rads and TPM,

Thank you for the words.

And being beaten with a plushy actually sounds like fun. :p

I just think when your 6-year-old daughter has her back towards while you're tucking her in to bed because she's mad at you, it means something, right?

I was mean last night. And Child Rum was mad at me. She told me so! :cry: And then she just closed her eyes and went to sleep. We didn't even do our spelling game.

All sniffly now,
Rummy

trailerparkmedic
11-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Dear Rum,

I think it means she's 6. And if you were mean, it's because you're a normal, every day mom who does her best but isn't perfect. That doesn't mean you're a bad mother, just that you're human. I think caring shows that you're a good mom.
For more on Good Mom Syndrome, check this (http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2009/10/30/good_mothers.html) out. (The author isn't a psychologist or anything, just someone who is honest)

*runs around hitting Rummy with a plushie to see if it's any fun*

--TPM

BookstoreEscapee
11-05-2009, 11:48 PM
*runs around hitting Rummy with a plushie to see if it's any fun*

--TPM

Dear TPM,

So? Is it?

-:D

trailerparkmedic
11-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Dear BE,

It's good for me ;)

--TPM

CaroPhoenix
11-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Dear TPM and BE,

Y'all make me giggle even in the face of my daughter having a complete and utter meltdown over batteries and the computer mouse.

Thank you.

And I agree with the author. Good Mommy Police need to be shot.

I'll just try a little harder and count to 20 instead of 10.

Hopefully,
Rummy

fireheart
11-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Dear Glee,

Why the hell must you be so damn addictive? I now have Thong Song in my head. Although I have one point to make: a hip-hop song and a musical number do NOT go well together.

Love,
me.

Dear take-home exam,

You are very annoying.

Love,
Me.

(Take home exam is basically where you have a bunch of short questions to answer within two days, you can use whatever resources you have at your disposal, but you MUST reference correctly)

Shpepper
11-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Dear Everyone,

Thanks. I love it. Even though my feet hurt and I am not going to get enough sleep for awhile. It's still in Seattle and I Luvers it. ! ! !

Happily,

Pepper

Dear Rummy,

What they all said.

Pelting with a plethora of Plushies,

Pepper

AnaKhouri
11-06-2009, 03:11 AM
Dear Rum:

My son is only 3 months old and some days I am convinced I am the worst mother in the world. And then I think about this TV movie I saw once where Farrah Fawcett played this woman who killed her 3 kids because she wanted to be with her (married) boyfriend and he didn't want kids. And it was a true story. And then I think about how maybe I am not so bad after all.

At least you're not Farrah Fawcett.

-Ana-

CaroPhoenix
11-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Dear Ana,

I'm thankful I wasn't drinking anything when I read your last line. Thank you for putting it in perspective for me. :D

Last night was better 'cos Child Rum snuggled up against me and let put my arm around her so she could go to sleep.

I love her. I really do.

I just get mad sometimes and yell. And that hurts her ears and her feelings and then I get sad. :(

Happy now,
Rummy
Dear Shpepper,

Thank you for the plushies!

I love them! :)

Rummy

Shpepper
11-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Dear Rummy,

***Passes Piles of Purple Plushies***

Rhymingly,

Pepper

p.s. Just in case you needed more.

Dear Child Rum,

please remember that even when Mummy Rummy yells, she still loves you. It's just like sometimes you might yell too. Always give Mummy Rummy snuggles at night. It will make it all better for both of you.

Understandingly,

Pepper

Bella_Vixen
11-07-2009, 06:14 AM
Dear life--

This isn't very fun.

--me

CaroPhoenix
11-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Dear Life,

Please be more fun for Bella_Vixen.

Threateningly,
Rummy
------------------------------------
Dear Shpepper,

Thank you for the pluhies and the advice to Child Rum!

Now let's pretend that she can remember it. :)

Hahahaaha!
Rummy

Jack T. Chance
11-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Dear Lower Back;

What the fuck, Chuck? Why are you still hurting so much? You have been bombarded with MASSIVE doses of Ibuprofen, and have had ice packs applied to you on a regular basis. At this point, you're just being difficult. Stop. Just stop.

No love for you today;

Me

iradney
11-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Dear Nathan Fillion

:love: :love: :love:

If you were in a closer geographical region, you'd be in SO. MUCH. TROUBLE :devil:

Rads

BookstoreEscapee
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Dear Rads,

What did he do? I love that show.

-be

iradney
11-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Dear BE

The question is, what didn't he do :)

- Rads

Bella_Vixen
11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Dear Rummy--

Thanks!

--Bella

CaroPhoenix
11-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Dear Bella,

You're more than welcome!

Rummy
--------------------------------------
Dear Mr. & Child Rum,

Can we please, just once, have a non-yelly, non-tv-watching, really nice, sit-down dinner?

Just once?

Mrs. Rummy the Mummy
-------------------------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

No more getting up before 0'dark-thirty!

I'm exhausted.

As soon as you get on the school bus, I'm going back to bed.

:sleep:
Mummy

Becks
11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Dear MOTH's insurance company,

You know, he takes 3 Effexors a day for a reason.

Maybe I should send him to you guys so you can see what he's like when he doesn't get the full dose...or any dose.

Fuck off,

me

Jack T. Chance
11-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Dear Lower Back;

What the fuck, Chuck? Why are you still hurting so much? You have been bombarded with MASSIVE doses of Ibuprofen, and have had ice packs applied to you on a regular basis. At this point, you're just being difficult. Stop. Just stop.

No love for you today;

MeYou're doing it to me again, Lower Back. :(

I hate you. :mad:

--Me

BookstoreEscapee
11-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Dear Mother,

Just give me the farking address! That's what google maps is for!

Grrr.

karath
11-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Dear Corporate: can I get a solid reply on if I still have a job? Please? I'm already sick and tired, I don't need the stress! :cry:

--Evillest Steve

Dear Erin: PLEASE remember that I am a male. As such, catching hints is not a strong suit of mine. ...Seriously, what the hell is going on? :confused:

--Steve

Dear common sense: the sledgehammer is being guarded by the virus that's currently infecting me. Please feel free to bludgeon me with it until I sleep.

Your host

RootedPhoenix
11-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Dear you,

You are a jerkface...%^%($&^ <unintelligible noises>.....
Oh, forget it. :mad: :hairpull: :flame:
I am glad that I am not near you. If I was I would kick you so hard that you'd slam facefirst into Mars.

As it is, ...argh.

no love,
me

Becks
11-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Dear FarmVille,

You suck. Long and hard. I spent a hell of a lot more time than I should've to finally get my farm organized and what happens? Nothing got saved. :wtf:

And who's stupid idea was it to automatically have the animals move?

Not overflowing with love or like towards you,

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear self,

You know you planned on waking up at 5:30 this morning. Why did you decide to stay up until close to midnight doing worthless stuff? Now you're tired and it's not Pepsi time yet...and you have an 8 hour shift ahead of you.

In need of a nap,

--me

Bella_Vixen
11-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Dear not-so-dear deer--

WHY did you run into my car?!?

A very grudging thanks for not doing any major damage to my car. Major thanks for not being old enough for antlers.

:rant:

--The shaken but otherwise OK driver of the car you hit

Jack T. Chance
11-15-2009, 01:27 AM
Dear Bella;

Wow, no wonder you're upset. Running into a deer is a pretty scary experience. I've never hit one, I've just had a near miss or 2, and I was still pretty shaken up. Sounds like you could use one of these:

http://i43.tinypic.com/29auxhc.jpg

Glad to hear that you're okay.

--Jack

Bella_Vixen
11-15-2009, 05:56 AM
Dear Jack--

Thanks. I needed that. :lol:

--Bella

RootedPhoenix
11-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Dear Japan,

Your music is awesome. Send more my way, please?

--RP

CaroPhoenix
11-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Not-so-dear Mr. Rum,

You lost your copy of the key to MY. CAR.

You sir, are an idiot! :mad:

And your copy of the key of MY. CAR. also has our exxon speedpass on it.

RAWR.

That is all,
Mrs. Rum

AnaKhouri
11-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Dear RootedPhoenix,

I like L'Arc en Ciel and Brilliant Green, if you haven't already heard them.

(I also secretly like Gackt...:o)

Sincerely,

Ana

Dear Jack,

Wouldn't the smiley's yellow color neutralize the Green Lantern's hug powers?

Nitpickily,

Ana

Dear Gator Baby,

I'm sorry your gums hurt. I will ask the pediatrician if there is anything I can give you that won't knock you out. Until then, chew away on my hand, mommy's little pirhana.

Love, Mommy

Jack T. Chance
11-17-2009, 04:12 AM
Dear Jack,

Wouldn't the smiley's yellow color neutralize the Green Lantern's hug powers?

Nitpickily,

AnaDear Ana;

I see somebody hasn't read Green Lantern in years! ;)

The yellow weakness is no longer a problem for experienced GLs. As revealed in Green Lantern: Rebirth, the true nature of the yellow energy is that it is pure, focused FEAR. Once a GL learns to overcome their fear, to conquer it, the yellow weakness no longer has any effect on them. So the only GLs that have any problem with the color yellow these days are the rookies, still in training, that have not yet learned how to overcome their fear. :cool:

Also, you'll notice that the smilie receiving the hug was pink. :D

--Jack

the_std
11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Dear RP,

I have one word for you: Miyavi

That is all!

Cacklingly,
Me

trailerparkmedic
11-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Dear AnaKhouri,

If your hand gets tired, try a cold washcloth. You can also buy teething rings at the store that freeze. My cousin used frozen bananas (peeled, and cut in half) for her kids.
Hope Baby Gator gets his teeth in soon!

--TPM

KiaKat
11-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Dear Brain,

You can stop being panicked now. Seriously. The ongoing anxiety attack? I'm ready for it to be done now.

Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup. Just shut the HELL up for once and stop trying to eat yourself!

I really wish the anti-anxiety drugs helped and didn't just knock me into a stupor.

--Me.

Dear the_std,

You like Miyavi, too? I'm just starting to get into his music. Wanted to go to his NY show with a friend, but he canceled the US tour. :(

--Kia

AnaKhouri
11-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Dear Jack,

Thanks for clearing that up. I really haven't read much GL at all, and not in a while.

I'm more of a Punisher girl. :devil:

Ana

Dear TPM,

We have some frozen teething rings. The problem is, he's teething early; he's only 3 months old. He can't hold them himself yet so I have to sit and hold them for him.

Looks like I'm back to watching TV all day. Thank God Mom lent me season 4 of "Bones".

Sigh.

Ana

Green_Fairy
11-17-2009, 08:16 PM
dear upstairs neighbors,
shut the hell up! omg! must you be so loud all the time? are you elephants? do you wrestle elephants? do you move furniture all the time? holy crap! shut up! turn down your music! aaaaah!!!
~megs

Shpepper
11-18-2009, 01:47 AM
Dear Everyone,

Good News, I finally filed my divorce papers Friday ! ! ! Now I have that to hope that the trailer trash ex signs them and returns them quickly. The faster he signs and returns the sooner it is done.

Relievedly,

Pepper

fireheart
11-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Dear Hot Weather,

A good hearty long Fuck you. Why do you have to be 43 degrees CELSIUS tomorrow?!

No love,
Me.

Dear CSers,

Some good news about my mental health. Have had no problems recently, am currently seeing a counsellor and I'll be meeting my SM in a week or so to discuss me returning to work.

Love,
Me.

trailerparkmedic
11-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Dear Pepper,

If the ex has a girlfriend, maybe you could call her and get her help in convicing him to sign the papers. I had to resort to that with my ex (especially since we were in different states so I didn't have jurisdiction to force him or something).
Congrats on filing!

--Happily Divorced TPM

Dear Fireheart,

I'm so happy to hear you're doing better! Yay!

--Happy TPM

Dear Sociology Professor,

You are a cold, heartless bitch. Karma is going to stab you in the back someday. I'm hoping my complaint to the dean helps karma move faster.

--One of your angry students

Shpepper
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Dear TPM,

I think he might have a couple, but they are dumber than a sack of rocks. I am just going to let the Sheriff serve him and then wait. I've waited this long (a year). Plus once I have proof that he's been served, it takes 120 days to get it all done. Sooner if he signs. But it's not like I EVER plan to get married again. So the wait is fine with me.

Patiently,

Pepper

fireheart
11-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Dear rash on my shoulders,

Please don't be because of my medication....

Love,
me.

Green_Fairy
11-19-2009, 01:50 AM
dear pepper,

hopefully your ex is better than The Boy's ex. he had her served back in may...still haven't signed the damn papers.

GF

Shpepper
11-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Dear GF,

It won't matter. As long as he has been server, and I have proof, if he refuses to sign, the judge can still grant it with out his signature. Or at least I think that's the case.

Hopefully,

Pepper

Becks
11-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Dear me,

You forgot to eat anything after work last night.

Perplexed,

--me

CaroPhoenix
11-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Not-So-Dear-Me,

How in the heck did you wind up with pinkeye. In both eyes!?!?!?!? How!?

No Love,
Me
--------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

Yes, we're still going to the dinner theater on Sunday. And yes, we're still going to see a musical. :p

Love,
Mrs. Rum

Food Lady
11-21-2009, 03:25 AM
Dear P, I really, really need to forgive you. You didn't formally say the words "I'm sorry," nor "I was wrong," but I believe you are, and I know you were. Even if I never receive an apology, it doesn't matter. I can only control me.

RootedPhoenix
11-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Dear Rummy,

:( *offers chocolate and non itchy-ness*

--RP

Food Lady
11-21-2009, 03:31 AM
Dear coworkers, Do you all have such boring lives that you must constantly be concerned about what I do? J gives me certain allowances becasuse this is my second job; SHE chose to do so, and it's between us. Furthermore, since this is my second job, it's not going to be my whole life. Well, neither is my first job. I don't live that way. I'm sorry you do. I still do my best. I still get all my stuff done, and others' work also. So I can feel any way I want to about my job. So next time you have a problem with me, talk TO me, not ABOUT me, and if I need to change it, I will. Give me a chance.

CaroPhoenix
11-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Dear RP,

Thank you very much!

The eyedrops are helping. Only half of my right eye was glued shut this morning and my left eye wasn't at all! Weee!

Hopefully this thing will have its butt kicked by tomorrow,
Rummy
Not-So-Dear Bottle of Conditioner,

Why did you attack my right foot!???

I have a gash on top of it and I have to hobble around and it hurts! :cry:

Not feeling the loe for you,
Rummy
Dear Child Rum,

Thank you for the band aids.

Happy for Dr. Child Rum,
Mommy
"Dear" Mr. Rum,

Your bedside manner needs work.

No banging on the foot that has the gash,
Mrs. Rum

AnaKhouri
11-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Dear Khan,

Mommy is amazed and appreciative that you slept ALL NIGHT last night.

Too bad I couldn't sleep because I kept getting up to check you were OK...

Love, Mommy

Elspeth
11-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Dear people who write malware viruses:

I will hunt you down and smack you really hard with "The Stupid Stick" I just love being at work till 11:30 one night to help clean you out and then again tonight since you diceded to kill some internet settings

DIAF

Dear VW

You are going to get beaten with the stick mentioned above. It should not take 4 hours, a rachet and a hammer to change a altenator. German Engineering is my new swear word

DIAF

Dear Uncle/Boss

If you know what is good for you, you will let us go at noon on Wednesday. You have a lot of grumpy workers and it would be a nice thing to do.

Don't make me use the stick

Dear MLS

Thank you for a wonderful season. Who knew I would like soccer so much.

Can't wait to get our season tickets

fireheart
11-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Dear Oscar the Cat,

I gave you the stuffed Piplup and the seal that makes a noise for you to PLAY with. Not to headbutt.

Love,
Me.

Dear Mitchell the Cat,

How the heck can you sleep UNDER the lap quilt in this weather?

Love,
Me.

Dear brain,

Please remember to buy an iPod wall charger today.

Love,
me.

dalesys
11-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Dear Mitchell the Cat,

How the heck can you sleep UNDER the lap quilt in this weather?

Love,
Me.
Meh. What's the diff when you're already wearing a fur coat?

BookstoreEscapee
11-24-2009, 01:11 AM

wish i had a fur coat.../shiver/

fireheart
11-24-2009, 09:00 AM

It's summer Down Under. :lol: That's why.

and Mitchell's a Tonkinese-fairly bulky (his breed).

Oscar, on the other hand, has a double coat and will stretch out in summer, but curl up in winter.

hinakiba777
11-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Dear Pain Receptors;

Most of my body wants rest, but you seem to think it's best to save me from this fate. Not only is my arm still throbbing, but now i had a headaches. I do not think i'll be waiting up for class considering how much sleep I will probably get.

~Hina

P.S. Thank you for letting the arm pain fade a bit though. That's nice.

BookstoreEscapee
11-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Dear Kitty from the trailer,

I hope you are OK and the vet found you a nice warm place to stay.

Becks
11-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Dear Facebook,

You're pissing me off.

Grrrrrrrrr,

me

monolayth
11-25-2009, 07:04 PM
dear grumpasaurus,

please calm down and let me put you down. i want a shower.

love mom

AnaKhouri
11-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Dear Jerry Stiller,

Screaming all your lines doesn't make you funny.

-Ana-

the_std
11-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Dear Thor,

I'm glad you're finally with your brother now. After nearly fifteen years of life, you deserve some rest. Be a good puppy. We all miss you terribly.

Love now and forever,
Me

BookstoreEscapee
11-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Dear Everyone (US, anyway),

Happy Thanksgiving!

:)be

monolayth
11-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Dear tummy,

Please calm down. I dont like this revolt you seem to be planning.

Grumpy,
the rest of the body

Dear all US people,

Happy thanksgiving!

love mono!

Jack T. Chance
11-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Dear Black Friday Shoppers;

Please be more considerate of your fellow human beings this year. In other words, don't be in such a damn hurry to buy that door-buster deal that you end up trampling to death some poor wage slave who's just trying to make ends meet.

Kthxbye! :wave:

CaroPhoenix
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Dear Mr. Rum,

I don't care if your alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning and you don't want to get up, you set it for that time, now get up!

I do not appreciate you waking Child Rum up at 0'dark:30 and thus me having to be cranky all day until I can squeeze in a nap. :cry:

:mad:
Mrs. Rum

RootedPhoenix
12-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Rummy,

*hugs* I got too much sleep today. You can have some of mine. *shares sleep hours*

--RP

BookstoreEscapee
12-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Rummy,

*hugs* I got too much sleep today. You can have some of mine. *shares sleep hours*

--RP

Can I have some? :sleep:

CaroPhoenix
12-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Dear Mr. Rum's Mother,

1. When I first I met my husband, your son, he was fat.
2. When I married my husband, your son, he was still fat.
3. Just because I'm more of a meat and potatoes gal (veggies are actually a figment of everyone's imagination), doesn't mean I've made him fat.
4. Just admit it: You have a fat son. He was fat under your watch, and he just hasn't lost weight under my watch.
5. No amount of "healthy meals" and "only one plate policies" are going to make him thin. I've tried both and you know what? 20 minutes later he's back in the kitchen making himself not one, but 2 pb&j sanwiches and/or eating a whole gigantic (family size) bag of chips. NOT. MY. FAULT.
6. Your son is an adult. If he wants to eat a 9 course meal all by himself, he will do it, and you & I be darned.
7. You have no say where we move to. If we want to move to Timbuktu, we'll darn well move to Timbuktu!
8. If we actually moved to Maryland, you're not going to see Child Rum ever again. If the 2 hour drive to our house is too much for you now, do you really think you'll be making the trek to another state!?!?!!!?

I'll probably be sending this in a letter to you. (But then again, you'd be able to pass it around to everyone in the family, adding fodder to what should be a personal fire and not a public one).

Frustrated,
Your Daughter-in-Law Rummy
To my mother,

Were you serious about me wrestling my Mother-in-Law, putting her into a headlock, and making her see my reason?

Wonderingly,
Your Daughter Rummy
------------------------
Dear RP,

Thank you for the extra sleep!

Rummy

trailerparkmedic
12-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Dear Rummy,

All I can do about my future mother in law is vow that I will never be a terrible mother in law. Sounds like yours is just as nice.

Maryland is quite nice, though. If you ever move there, mayhaps you can kidnap me for a day when my visits to my family get too long.

--Someone who understands

Dear Self,

Why do you insist on going to bed at the same time when you have to get up two hours early this week? Now I'm too tired to study for finals.:sleep:

--Very Tired Me

CaroPhoenix
12-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Dear TrailerParkMedic,

Yay! Someone who understands! :)

If we do move, I'll make sure to keep kidnapping you in mind. :lol:

However, I don't have any advice on how to make you go to bed any earlier. Sorry. :(

Rummy

Elspeth
12-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Dear Sounders

*starts to do the dance of joy* We get to keep our seats. We got our season tickets!!! Thank you for being such a great team and introducing me to a sport that I love!

Now just need to figure out how to afford to go England and see soccer there.

Els

RootedPhoenix
12-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Can I have some? :sleep:

BSE,

Sure! *shares*

--RP

Dear self,

Procrastinating is bad, miss.

--me

Green_Fairy
12-02-2009, 12:57 AM
deeeeeear whorebitchface,

sign the papers. omg sign the papers. sign them sign them sign theeeeem! and stop asking for a ridiculous amount of money. yoooou cheated on him and stole a few thousand dollars from him. why should he pay you alimony? there's no law in idaho that says he has to. you're being a dumbass, which is stressing him out and putting unneeded stress on our relationship. yanno what would be a really good christmas present? a DIVORCE! so sign the damn papers you bitch!

hugs and chainsaws,
meg

ps.
your lawyer's just as dumb as you are. who the hell lets divorce papers just chill in the in box for a few months, totally ignored? i mean common!

trailerparkmedic
12-02-2009, 06:18 PM
hugs and chainsaws,
meg

I corrected it for you!

Dear Boyfriend's Dad,

I know you're trying to get things sorted out before you're too sick to do so. I know, even if my boyfriend doesn't, that "too sick to do so" is not very far off. I know my boyfriend is far more responsible than his brother ever will be. So, I understand why you want my boyfriend to take charge of everything. Could you please make this easier on everyone by setting aside a couple of hours to have one conversation explaining what you want done as far as medical care, your money, and the house? Having quick 10 minute conversations about a different thing every few days is really taking a toll on both of us.

Your Future Daughter in Law

fireheart
12-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Dear CSers.

Well apparaently I have a retroverted uterus. Lovely.

Love,
Me.

Dear Csers again,

Well my new store is very lovely. A heck of a lot smaller and the staff are heaps friendly. I think I'm going to like it there.

Love,
Me.

RootedPhoenix
12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
fireheart,

:hug: :( A retroverted uterus sounds like no fun.

Yay on the new store being cool! :D

--RP

Green_Fairy
12-03-2009, 11:39 PM
dear fireheart

bah. who needs a normal uterus anyway?
yay awesomeness of the store kind!

~GF

Bella_Vixen
12-07-2009, 03:08 AM
Dear Becks--

You are the best sister ever.

I thank you more then I can say.

--Sunshine

Becks
12-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Dear Lizziebeff,

You made me cry.

:sniffle:

Becks

CaroPhoenix
12-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Dear Me,

You better not be sick!

Grr!
Me

KiaKat
12-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Dear Fireheart,

Other than causing some interesting moments during birth and some odd sonograms, a retroverted uterus shouldn't give you much difficulty. Just make sure they don't talk you into a scheduled automatic c-section, as the scarring can cause more issues than a natural birth. I forget the numbers, but some ridiculously high percentage of women have a retroverted uterus.

Informationally,
--Kia

Dear empty wine glass,

I know you hate me, but falling off my counter and breaking on my kitchen floor really affects the cats more than me. The poor things had to wait a whole twenty minutes for me to empty and clean their dishes, mat, and food area so they wouldn't end up with glass shards in them. DON'T YOU KNOW MY CATS ARE STARVING! TWENTY MINUTES! THE HORROR!

Resigned to eternally suffering hungry cats,
--Kia

Dear New Fridge,

You are small, but you actually stay cool. Yay! Now to fill you with food...

Thank you for working,
--Kia

Lace Neil Singer
12-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Dear Deranged Cyclist,

1. Get out of the fucking middle of the lane. You don't belong there, and if you keep on riding your fucking bike there, you will soon be squished flat.

2. Swerving in front of a motorised vehicle is a short cut to pain.

3. YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE.

In short, go and fuck yourself.

Yours hatefully,

Lace.

BookstoreEscapee
12-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Dear empty wine glass,

I know you hate me, but falling off my counter and breaking on my kitchen floor really affects the cats more than me. The poor things had to wait a whole twenty minutes for me to empty and clean their dishes, mat, and food area so they wouldn't end up with glass shards in them. DON'T YOU KNOW MY CATS ARE STARVING! TWENTY MINUTES! THE HORROR!

Resigned to eternally suffering hungry cats,
--Kia

Dear Kia,

It could be worse; my cat once knocked a bottle of red wine out of the wine rack and it broke all over the floor. Not only did my pissed-off parents have to clean up the whole kitchen, but I had to catch the very frightened cat and inspect his little purple feet for blood (there was a small cut but nothing serious).

----

Dear Roomie,

Please stop talking.

---

Dear Heat,

Please work better.

-be

fireheart
12-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Dear Kiakat,

The doctor explained it all to me, that it shouldn't be a problem with kids and such. But thank you anyway :D

Love,
me.

Dear fuzzbuckets,

Yes I am aware that you are both indoor kitties. Yes, we do take you outside on a regular basis. However, this does not mean that every single time one of us heads to the back door, that we are going to take you outside.

Love,
Me.

Dear John Barrowman,

You are dreamy.

Love,
Me.

BookstoreEscapee
12-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Dear fuzzbuckets,

Yes I am aware that you are both indoor kitties. Yes, we do take you outside on a regular basis. However, this does not mean that every single time one of us heads to the back door, that we are going to take you outside.

Dear fireheart,

This is why we stopped taking the cat outside. It just encouraged him. :)

CaroPhoenix
12-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Dear Child Rum,

When Mommy says "Don't touch the fuse box" she really means "Don't. Touch. The. Fuse. Box."

She does not mean "Please touch the fuse box and pull down the bar the controls the electricity for. the. entire. house."

Momma Rum

Green_Fairy
12-08-2009, 02:23 AM
dear The Boy
i love you. lots. let's grab The Kiddo and run off to australia. live happily ever after, yeah?
peanut butter

dear tummy
seriously. stop hurting! it's been like...two days. taco bell isn't this devastating.
GF

Becks
12-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Dear Lizziebeff,

Thanks for going out and about and getting stamps for me! You're snazztastic!

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear MOTH™,

Yeah, I get it. You don't like snow. As a matter of fact, you hate it. Good for you.

Think on this, though.

Living in an apartment, we don't have to worry about shoveling snow, like we did in NJ.

We live much closer to where I work than we did in NJ.

We only got snow AFTER the first of December (that I personally saw for myself), and today is the first time it's sticking.

It doesn't snow just to piss you off.

I, the overworked underpaid retail worker, have to put up with people buying enough food to get through the apocalypse. You, the person who doesn't have to work, get to stay home, except for a trip or two for the purpose of taking me to work and/or bringing me home.

You hate snow? Then move somewhere that they never ever ever see it except for maybe on TV.

Not sympathetic,

--me

Bella_Vixen
12-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Dear Becks--

You are most welcome. :wave:

Also-- :worship::worship::worship::salute::worship::wave:

--Sunshine

AnaKhouri
12-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Dear Mei Mei:

I can always tell winter has really started when you decide you want to cuddle, after ignoring me the rest of the year.

Stupid cat.

Love, Ana

Becks
12-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Dear Wisconsin,

I hate your winters. I really do.

It's just a nonstop :wtf:-a-thon.

Thinking of moving somplace warmer for the next 4 months,

--me

CaroPhoenix
12-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Dear Nose,