PDA

View Full Version : Dear....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18

Becks
01-03-2011, 06:24 AM
Lizziebeff,

I would but he's likely going to stay up later than me.

Maybe I can stay over at your place tomorrow after I vacuum.

Thanks for the thought, though!!!

Skwushy skwush!

--your favoritist sibling ever

Bella_Vixen
01-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Becks--

You can come over whenever, but I am dead serious about not answering the door if he waddles over. :rant:

To make it funnier, you should move your car to B. :lol:

--me

CaroPhoenix
01-03-2011, 03:32 PM
To The Raging Hose Beast Known As My MIL,

F:censored:k you. F:censored:k you with a pine cone placed on top of a porcupine with a huge roll of sandpaper attached to said porcupine.

We have asked you to help us out with Child Rum 2 times in 2 months. Both times you said "no".

You said no even though you tell us to call you when we need help and we can't find anyone else.

Also, you were at BIL#1's house last night? Practically all day? WTF? Doesn't BIL# live like 1-1.25 hours away from you? And you say that the 2 hours away from us is "too far" for you to drive?

I told Mr. Rum last night that we are never ever ever ever going to call you in regard for help with Child Rum ever again.

January 8 (this upcoming Saturday) will be the only time you will see Child Rum for the entire year of 2011. (If I can arrange it). Hope you like seeing your middle granddaughter.

Also, I've let Mr. Rum know that he can go down to your house on the evening of the 7th to help you with putting up your artificial Christmas tree. Child & I will be arriving separately on the morning of January 8 (late) and we'll be leaving early. Without or without Mr. Rum following us in his car.

So :mad: I can hardly see straight any more,
Rummy

iradney
01-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Dear Rummy's MIL

You're an idiot. A complete idiot with no missing parts at all. You're willing to miss out on the awesomeness that is Child Rum? I hope all the shows you want to watch are reruns of the ones you've already seen.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Rads

Dear Rummy

Ignore the old cow. She's not worth it.

Love
Rads

CaroPhoenix
01-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Dear Rads,

Thank you for the nice words. :)

I try not to let it bother me, but I'm mad for daughter's sake. Though mercifully with her autism, she's so much in to her own world, she doesn't know that her Grandma is shafting her.

*le sigh*

My mom & dad both think that even Mr. Rum shouldn't go down to his mother's house on the 7th to help put up the tree (which will be up for one day - for the benefit of the kids 'cos you know ... opening christmas-themed wrapped presents isn't enough of a give-away that we're celebrating Christmas :rolleyes:). We should just show up at the same time that the other sons and their families will be showing up.

I don't know ... she's his Momma, and he told her last night on the phone that he'd be down. :shrug:

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
01-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Dear Becks,

Your MOTH sounds like my roommate, 'cept she's always talking about school.

:runaway:

-BE

---

Dear Everyone,

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow.

-BE

CaroPhoenix
01-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Dear BE,

Am crossing everything I can for you today!

Encouragingly,
Rummy
---------------------------
To TRHB aka MIL,

Really?

Really!?

Really????

You can't be bothered to help me when I needed a second body to sit in the backseat of my car so I could get daughter home from the dentist yesterday? (BG: Daughter was sedated to get dental work done: 2 cavities filled, 2 other teeth sealed, x-rays done, sedative was just to make her less anxious during the procedure). Dentist office recommended 2 people come with said patient so one could sit in the back to make sure the patient doesn't get sick, or pass out and choke on their vomit, or whatever.

But nooooooo ... you couldn't do that.

But you're willing to watch Child Rum while Mr. Rum & I go visit a new winery in the area you live?

WTF?

WTH is wrong with you?

You think I'm going to ever let you watch her?

F:censored:k you.

Dinner is at 4 PM on Saturday and gift opening is before that? Don't expect me or Child at your house until 1 or 2 PM.

Wishing she could just skip everything on Saturday,
Rummy

Elspeth
01-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Rummy

Hugs, many many hugs. and here have some rum. Your MIL doesn't deserve Child Rum has a granddaughter. Child Rum sounds like a great girl. And here is my "Stupid Stick"

BE,

Good luck today. I have everything crossed and sending good thoughts your way

Becks
01-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Dear BE and Rummy,

*hugs*

Love,

Becks

CaroPhoenix
01-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Dear Elspeth and Becks,

Thank you!

You're right, she doesn't deserve Child Rum at all.

Hubs doesn't understand why I'm ready to break all contact with his mother. (Just me, I'm not saying "If you loved me, you'd break off all contact with her too", I'd never do that as she is his mother).

I'm angry on Child's behalf, not my own. She keeps giving us the shaft.

No more of it.

Making a stand,
Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
01-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Dear Ex,

I hope you're satisfied with yourself. Fucking liar.

Just so you know, I didn't waste any time depositing your check.

Have fun getting back to Florida with no car.

Have a nice life,
Me

RootedPhoenix
01-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Dear Rummy,

*hugs lots* I'm mad on your behalf. Grr.

*sends hugs to Child Rum too*

BE,

*crosses everything for you, prays too* I hope everything works in your favor.

--RP

CaroPhoenix
01-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Dear BE,

I'm hoping that since you deposited a check by him, that the case went in your favor?

:popcorn:

I'll be awaiting the whole typed up saga by you.

:hug:
Rummy
-----------------------------
Dear RP,

Thank you for the support also. :)

If the weather goes as planned, we might not be going to her house this Saturday. (There is supposed to be snow either on Thursday or Friday).

I'm still dreading it so much, and I was so stressed, I went shoe shopping today.

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
01-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Dear Rum,

Sort of.

Look in Off Topic for the thread "Karma's a bitch"

-be

---

Dear Everyone,

Thanks for the crossed fingers and good wishes. Much appreciated :)

-be

iradney
01-05-2011, 04:45 AM
Dear BE

WOOP WOOP!!!

Love
Rads

Dear Rummy

Does Mr Rum get shafted by his mom in the same way? Coz if he doesn't, that might be why he doesn't understand....

love
Rads

Becks
01-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Dear Lizziebeff,

Thank you so much!!!!

:bounce:

Love,

Becks

Bella_Vixen
01-10-2011, 06:50 AM
Dear Becks--

I take it you like it?

And you forgive me for teasing you first?

--Me

CaroPhoenix
01-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Dear Rads,

Mr. Rum & I had a discussion about him getting shafted by his parents last night. (Coincidence, yes?)

He said he needed to take his bike rack down to his dad's workshop & have his dad help him fix it. I told him I'd rather him take it any place else but his dad's workshop. Mr. Rum was confused as to why I'd say that because the work would be free with his dad. I told him and I quote: "Nothing is ever "free" with those two. And besides, even if you gave your dad plenty of time to know that you're coming down with the thing, once we waste the 2 hours to get there, he'll make one excuse after another about why he can't help right now. And it's just that attitude that they take with you and it spills over to their relationship with Child Rum. You might not mind being shafted, but I don't like it when it comes to her."

(Yeah, wonky segue, but you know what? It pisses me off that they give him the shaft and. he. lets. it. slide. because he doesn't want to "make waves". :rolleyes:)

He told me that I was being a bitch, but I pointed out I was being a Momma Bear and I was tired of sitting in the corner while they "grew bored" with our daughter because she doesn't come when she's called and would rather be doing anything besides sitting down with his parents and having to answer questions that she doesn't know how to answer.

*le sigh*

Sorry for the venting,
:ashamed:
Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
01-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Dear Apartment Complex Office,

You are legally required to provide enough heat so that it is a minimum of 68 degrees in here between 6am and 11pm, and 65 overnight. We have the heater turned up as high as it goes, and if we're lucky, the thermometer occasionally reads 68. When I get up in the morning at 6:30 it's usually 63-64 degrees. When I got home from work at 6pm tonight it was 66. I don't know if it's the shitty insulation or you just don't have the heat up high enough, but I am going to call you tomorrow and I want it fixed. I am not going to spend the winter shivering under 5 layers of blankets. And you better not try to suggest (like you did last year) that I have the thermometer too close to the window (it's not) or that I'm blocking too much of the heater with furniture (it is not possible to not block part of the heater, unless we move all the furniture into the middle of the living room, and we pulled the couch out several inches on the one wall, and the entire front wall of my bedroom is unblocked).

:mad:
-be

CaroPhoenix
01-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Dear ARC of Greater Prince William County,

Please come up with more dates for the Parents Nights/Days Out.

It's nice having 5 hours of time with just me & my hubbs.

Hoping the dates will be ready next Monday,
Rummy

AnaKhouri
01-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Dear Brother's ex-girlfriend:

DIAF. Seriously. You're like the corpse Hellboy had to carry on his back in the first movie, only not as attractive or useful.

It would be sad for my infant nephew to lose his mother but in the long run it would be better for him, so he doesn't grow up to be a lazy, stupid, entitled, vindictive, greedy, controlling POS like you.

Drop dead,

Ana

PS I know this sounds just terrible, but here's a taste: when my brother wouldn't pay her outrageous cell phone bill because he had no job and no money, she sent him pictures of his baby son with the caption "Daddy I hate you". And that's the tip of the iceberg, believe me.

CaroPhoenix
01-14-2011, 11:57 AM
To everyone reading this:

As of today, I weigh 277.6 pounds. This is 6.4 pounds down from the 284 pounds I weighed on 27 December 2010.

That is all,
Rummy

iradney
01-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Dear Rummy

WELL DONE!! That is fantastic :D

Love
Rads

CaroPhoenix
01-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Rads,

Thanks!

I might lose more if I were to actually do more than an occasional mosey (a really slow walk), but for this week (at least), I can barely do even that. :(

I hope to do more exercise starting next week. I might go from mosey to an actual slow walk. But! I have been eating more fruits and vegetables and cutting back on fast food and soda.

Going really slowly,
Rummy

RootedPhoenix
01-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Rummy,

*happy dances for you*

--RP

Peppergirl
01-14-2011, 11:34 PM
That's wonderful, Rummy. I'm very proud of you. :grats:

Although - you do realize you're gorgeous no matter WHAT you weigh, right? :D

And as for walking slow, at least at RenFest you had good company and friends who slowed down and hung back with you. :)

BookstoreEscapee
01-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Dear Parents Who Drive Your Kids to the Bottom of the Driveway to Wait for the School Bus,

Your snowflake will not freeze to death while walking the couple dozen yards from your house to the road. I'm sure it takes longer to warm up the car.

Sincerely,
One Who Walked

CaroPhoenix
01-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Dear RP & Peppergirl,

Thank you for the encouragement!

You know PG - you & Taboo & Jack T. Chance need to move closer to me so I can get my very slow walking in. That way I don't look silly walking so slow around the neighborhood. :lol:

And Mr. Rum is obsessing about my weight ... AGAIN. I can't tell if it's because he's genuinely concerned about my health, or because all of a sudden, he's lost over 170 pounds and now he hates everything/one fat.

Love,
Rummy
-------------------------------------------
Dear BE,

My thoughts exactly!

I had to wait for the bus in almost-waist-high snow and then when the bus was discontinued for my area, walk in it.

This was Nebraska. With its horrendous snowstorms. In the 80s. When I was much much younger.

But do you know what's even worse?

The parents who drive less than half a block, in the fall/summer and keep their kids in the car until the last possible second to keep their kids in their air conditioned car. :rant:

Too much mollycoddling for me.

Feeling old now,
Rummy

iradney
01-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Dear Rummy

Weight loss is actually 80% eating and 20 % exercise. You also don't want to injure yourself by doing too much too soon. The fact that you're going on walks is a BIG thing, and by the end of the year, you will be walking faster and further than you thought you could!
It's baby steps. This month you may just walk around the block, but next month, you might walk a block and a half. If you carry on like that, by the end of the year you'll be doing over 6 blocks in December. That's alot!

Love
Rads

BookstoreEscapee
01-15-2011, 07:25 PM
Dear Rummy,

When I was in elementary and middle school, my bus stop was in front of my neighbor's driveway directly across the street from my house. If the weather was bad, or just really cold, we watched out the front door until we saw the bus coming then ran out across the yard. When my brother (2 years older) was in middle school, the stop was moved to a house down the street, and only once do I recall my mother driving down to meet the bus, and that was during a windy, torrential downpour.

In high school, my parents drove us in the morning, only because we lived a half mile from the school and all left at the same time. My brother took the bus home; I walked, 10-15 minutes, depending on the weather and how fast I felt like walking. (We only got a bus in the first place because we live just inside Town Township and the school is in Town Boro, and the sidewalk only extends to the Boro line, and if you live outside the Boro they have to provide a bus.) The bus stopped at the end of the street and we had to cross the highway and walk to the house from there (third house from the end).

How I ever survived, I'll never know. :rolleyes:

-BE

PS, sometimes when I stop at Starbucks on my way to work, as I come down the road to get back to the one that takes me to the town I work in, I see a minivan at the end of one of the side streets, waiting for the school bus. These kids are high school age.

CaroPhoenix
01-19-2011, 12:07 PM
"Dear" MotherRum & SisterRum,

Please stop arguing and making me be in the middle!

I'm the one who is supposed to get mad and throw things and ignore everyone's phone calls.

So Mom decided to bail and not come over to your house when she said she would. I was over there with breakfast just for the two of us. She didn't want to be a third wheel.

Mom, you should have called and not just decide to not to come over.

Please, both of you ... grow up the :censored: up and let me be the dysfunctional one in the family. If not, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown and you'll have to visit me while I'm in a padded room.

:cry:
Rummy

CaroPhoenix
01-21-2011, 02:45 AM
Dear Everyone,

I am a bad Momma.

Child Rum was screaming, crying, sitting in her chair and pushing it hard against my buffet table, wouldn't settle down, wouldn't listen, and Mr. Rum wasn't much use.

I had stuff I was going to take to my Mom & Dad's house tomorrow. I grabbed the bag of said stuff, grabbed keys & purse, and drove to my Mom & Dad's house.

It was so easy opening the door and leaving. I could have gone anywhere and no one would have been the wiser.

Mr. Rum didn't call my parents to le them know I was coming over. He didn't even call me at any time to see if I was okay.

When I came home, Child Rum was all lovey and huggy and kissy and telling me that she missed me.

I'm at the end of my rope ...

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Rummy

Becks
01-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Dear Rummy,

*oodles of hugs*

Love,

Becks

CaroPhoenix
01-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Dear Becks,

Thank you for the hugs.

When I went to my Mom & Dad's house, I was fed angel food cake and given hot chocolate to drink.

We talked about it and my mom said if it happens again, I can come over to her house again.

At least I have a refuge,
Rummy

AnaKhouri
01-21-2011, 01:43 PM
There was nothing wrong with what you did. Nothing. You mean your poor husband actually had to handle his kid all by himself? Oh dear. :rolleyes: Apparently he survived, and did OK, considering she was in a better mood when you got home.

CaroPhoenix
01-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Dear AnaKhouri,

Thank you for that.

Apparently, as soon as I left, she calmed down, did her homework, and was back on the laptop watching videos.

I think me leaving shocked/scared her. Also calmed her down too.

And Mr. Rum understood I was frustrated. As soon as she got off the bus, she was screaming about wanting to go to Chuck E. Cheese (fundraiser for the school night - Chuck E. Cheese made it to her school and that riled her up).

But yeah, he had to deal with her by himself. He's becoming lazy again. He's been shirking his "Daddy Time" a lot lately. I'm going to have to put my foot down again.

*le sigh*
Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
01-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Dear Town,

Is there some reason you do not plow Texas Rd.? Are you waiting for someone to get killed? I expected it to be somewhat bad this morning; I did not expect it to not have been plowed at all when I went home at 5 pm. It may not be a highway but it is by no means some little-travelled back road, either.

-me

BookstoreEscapee
01-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Dear Other Department Supervisor(s),

The database is working just fine. It is asking for a username and password. Yes, it asks four times. Just put the same information you put in the first time. I told you this yesterday. You have been running this database multiple times a day for at least 2 years. I do not understand why this is so difficult. The second shift is not having a problem figuring this out.

-be

(I think I finally fixed it so it stops asking for a password at every query that needs one.)

Irving Patrick Freleigh
01-30-2011, 12:31 AM
Dear Apple:

You fucking suck donkey balls. Big, hairy, donkey balls.

You mean I can't download a song I want unless I also download the entire album, whose other songs are available for individual purchase? Really? I guess Steve Jobs has to pay for his medical operations somehow.

Beginning to regret having and using an ipod,
Irv

BookstoreEscapee
01-30-2011, 12:36 AM
Dear Irv,

I hate that.
There is a soundtrack that has 2 songs that I want. One is available separately, and the other is only available if you buy the whole album. I don't have the second song.

Also, they need more Tim Minchin.

-be

fireheart
01-30-2011, 04:44 AM
Dear BE,

YES YES YES they need more Tim Minchin!!!
On that note, a company did a short film on Tim Minchin's "Storm" beat poem. Looks awesome.

BookstoreEscapee
01-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Dear BE,

YES YES YES they need more Tim Minchin!!!
On that note, a company did a short film on Tim Minchin's "Storm" beat poem. Looks awesome.

Dear Fireheart,

Last I checked the film was not available yet. Will have to check again. :)

I have had the Ready for This album (plus the song "Drowned") playing in my car for weeks. :p

-BE

CaroPhoenix
01-31-2011, 12:05 AM
Dear Sailor Jerry's Rum,

You are wonderful.

You are beautiful.

You float my boat.

You are all mine!

:love:
Rummy

monolayth
01-31-2011, 08:35 PM
Dear Everyone,

I am back. I missed you all. The little monster is doing well. I moved to Indiana. Getting married may 5th. Best of all I don't work, No customers for me. :D

Love, Mono.

BookstoreEscapee
02-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Dear Mono,

Welcome Back!!!!! Glad to hear it! Hope you like it there. :grats:! and Lucky. :p

-be

CaroPhoenix
02-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Note to self:

Please just mosey. No meandering. No wandering. Just a nice, extra-slow mosey.

Plus, shopping while mall walking.

That is bad.

Sincerely,
Me

CaroPhoenix
02-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Dear Mr. Rum,

One does not take a nap at 7 PM at night. That would be tucking yourself in for the night.

Sincrerely,
Your Wife
----------------------
Dear Child Rum,

Please don't yell at the tv, the video game, or your Mommy.

Also, Mommy's pink bra is lovely and looks good on you, but it is just a tad bit too big for you to wear at the moment.

Please don't grow up too quickly.

Mommy

monolayth
02-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Dear self,

Awesome job on the weight loss. 7lb in 3 weeks Way to go, Keep it up.

Love the one getting happier.

AnaKhouri
02-04-2011, 02:43 AM
Dear mono,

Did you lose weight when your kid started walking too? I lost a ton of weight after Khan started walking. Well, actually he went straight to running! :lol:

Ana

monolayth
02-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Dear Ana,
Totally wish I did. lol. He started walking when he was 9 months old. And we were going through some hellacious stuff during that time. Things have just finally started calming down. My fiance's family went psycho on me. and we decided to move to Indiana with my mother. And the my grandmother died, then my fiance's step father goes all internet stalker on me. then christmas. So it was a crazy crazy year. Am just now starting to lose the baby weight.

Mono,

Dear everyone,

I was totally emo last night on FB. One of my friends had unfriended me and it hit home that I have no friends here. I understand that my friends from Omaha are moving on with their lives. That I am not a part of it because I am not there. It just hurts. When I was younger and an air force brat I moved all the time. Losing the friends hurt but it was a quick pain simular to ripping off a band aid. but with FB I am seeing them drop off one by one.

I am just feeling so very isolated. I stay at home with the kids all day. My step father is always here but he almost never leaves his bed. My fiance seems to always be closing and sleeping. Ive been alone the past 6 nights in a row. Luckily he is off today. And my mother stayed at a hotel close to work the past couple days because of the blizzard. So its just been me and the kids. I tried texting people but no one really wants to talk. And even if my motehr was not at the hotel she gets off work at 8 and therefore not really company. I just feel so alone.

emo and lonely,
Mono.

AnaKhouri
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Dear mono,

That sucks! It's really easy to become isolated when you're a stay at home mom, and I guess if the weather is really bad you can't get out either. But when it gets nicer maybe you can take the kids to library story time or find a mothers' club or something. Like today I took Khan to the mall to play at the indoor play area there and we went to lunch. You HAVE to get out of he house at least 3 or 4 times a week.

I think if the people at Cici's Pizza knew how much he ate, they would change their policy of letting kids under 3 eat for free.

Ana

monolayth
02-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Dear Ana,

Thanks. I think that after the wedding in may is over I will seek out a group. I am feeling much better now that my fiance is home. He has tonight and tommrrow off. Which makes me happy.

Also how is your little one? Mine is still a small one. Which I love. but within the proper age group clothing. and is starting to talk.

Happily mono.

CaroPhoenix
02-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Dear Everyone,

My daughter is growing up.

Rummy

monolayth
02-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Dear Rummy,

Hugs :hug:

Seriously I understand your pain now.

it will be ok,
Mommy mono.

Dear world,

Could you be little less annoying? Seriouslly I am not a morning person. and as long as we are on the subject, Whose cruel idea was it to give me a morning person as a son? Whoever it is, You sir are a jerk.

Cranky.

Shpepper
02-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Dear Rummy,

Try this *hands a brick*

You place it on child rum's head. It is supposed to stop them from growing up. Didn't work for my kids, but you might have better luck.

Smilingly,

Pepper

AnaKhouri
02-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Dear mono,

My kid's a freaking giant. He's bigger than most 2-year-olds and can almost fit into 3T clothes. I am getting him into superheros as soon as possible so he can see examples of people who use their great strength to help others. Because he's going to be a big man and I don't want him to fall into bullying.

CaroPhoenix
02-06-2011, 01:15 AM
Dear Mono,

Thank you. :)

My husband also wants you to know that not only is he helpless but he is also hopeless. I have no clue why he wanted to share this information with you. :confused:

Maybe you two have a telepathic link you didn't know about? :roll:

Rummy
--------------------------
Dear SHPepper,

Thank you for the brick. My daughter is almost 4 feet 5 inches tall and is "only" 7 1/2 years old. :eek:

Yesterday, I went to Super Target with my sister and bought my daughter her first training bra. :cry: She was excited to have it.

Feeling old now,
Rummy

monolayth
02-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Dear rum,

That's funny. You may tell him that we all know, he is male after all. ;)

Laughing
mono

Dear right eye

Quit witht he twiching alredy.

twitching

Shpepper
02-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Dear Rummy,

YIKERS ! ! ! ! hrmmm.. Brick may not work. Must think of other ideas to stop the child rum growth marathon.

thinkingly,

Pepper

RootedPhoenix
02-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Dear song,

You want to be written. I'd like to help you. Soooo...d'you mind letting me know what you are?

--RP

Dear Rummy,

*hugs*

--RP

Ghel
02-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Dear <coworker>,

Don't you ever get tired of talking? You chatter constantly from the time you arrive at 8:00 am until you leave at 4:30. You don't talk about work, and you never have anything interesting to say. Nobody cares whether your cousin's daughter picked the blue strapless dress or the pink off-the-shoulder dress for the dance. And don't try to draw me into the conversation. I don't want to talk to you about horror movies. And don't presume to tell me what kind of movie I would like when you know nothing about my taste in movies. Just shut up for 10 lousy minutes.

Sincerely,

Ghel

CaroPhoenix
02-16-2011, 10:45 PM
Dear Geek Squad Guy,

You are cute. Too bad I'm married.

Oh well.

:whistle:

Rummy

CaroPhoenix
02-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Dear MotherRum,

Just because I take Child Rum to Hooters, and Denny's, and let her stay at the ARC for 4.5 hours, does not mean I have to stop taking her there and to other places.

She has strep throat.

I doubt Hooters served a side of strep throat along with the chicken wings, or Denny's added it to the pancakes, or when she was at the movies, they added it to her popcorn.

Please. Your logic has made me break my brain. :cry: It's the only brain I have. And now I have to use superglue or something to put it back together.

No more logic from you MotherRum!

Your Daughter,
Rummy

dalesys
02-18-2011, 04:51 PM
No more logic from you MotherRum!

MotherRum needs to have her dain checked by her doctor. Obviously, her dain's bram has aged, and needs to be renude.:D

CaroPhoenix
02-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Dear Dalesys,

I'm glad I wasn't drinking while reading what you just wrote. :roll:

Yes, my mom has strange ideas. If it were up to her, Child Rum would only leave the house to go to school and then come back home. We can't take her out at all.

Rummy

Shpepper
02-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Dear Rummy,

Here this might come in handy. *Hands a tube of brain glue* It's better than superglue.

*wondering* Did mother Rum keep all her children at home forever when they got sick? if so how did anyone ever meet and create Child Rum? How horrible would the world be without the wondrous Child Rum? GRRRRRRRRRRRR to mother Rum !

Ponderingly,

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
02-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Dear Shpepper,

When I was growing up, the only time we ever ate out, was when we either went to the Officer's Club (when my mom's parents came to visit - Papo was a retired Air Force Officer) at Offutt Air Force Base, or when we'd go to either Lum's or Country Kitchen after church. Always on a Sunday. Otherwise, no eating out.

I moved out of the house when I was 28. If I hadn't done that, I doubt Mr. Rum & I would have met and married. And then the world would be deprived of Child Rum (though with her meltdown last night, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have missed Child Rum, momentarily, - all her anger was directed at me - nothing like getting pelted with anything & everything Child Rum could get her hands on *le sigh* - yeah, not a pretty sight).

Anyway, MotherRum thinks I should bubblewrap Child Rum before I let her out. Doesn't help that when she was 6 months old she got Respiratory syncytial virus or RSV (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002531) and was in the P.I.C.U. for 2.5 weeks. It was touch & go & we possibly could have lost her forever.

But we didn't. But MotherRum is still nervous. But I can't see hiding Child Rum forever in the house.

Mebbe I'm wrong?
:shrug:
Rummy

iradney
02-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Dear Rummy

absolutely not! kids need exposure to the outside world so that they can develop a resistance to all the bugs out there. If your immune system gets no exercise, it'll never get strong, KWIM?

I was sent to the park across the road from where we lived everyday, and it didn't do me any harm at all :lol:

Love
Rads

iradney
02-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Dear TTO

Don't get me all excited about a MMPORG, promise that we'll play it together, and then spend the ENTIRE WEEKEND playing it with your friend!!!
Playing it with the same friend that you played LoTR Online, Age of Conan, HON, Dota and god knows what else MMPORGs with. Would it kill you to just have a game where we actually play as a couple? You know, kind of like Fallen Earth, but where we actually PLAY TOGETHER instead of playing the same game at the same time, but at different levels and at different parts of the map? WTF dude? I'm spending money on something I don't ordinarily spend it on!

Frustrated
Rads

monolayth
03-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Dear Rum
I totally Worked at the Offutt Officers club while in college.
mono

Dear self
Please enjoy your weekend. You are going there as a break and to see your friends. yes you will miss the toddler. He will be just fine with your mother. Do not have any of your anxiety.
Your very looking forward to relaxing self.

Dear Omaha,

I will be there fore a couple days. treat me well.

Mono

Dear everyone,

Wedding is in 64 days. 64!

This is crazy.

Mono

iradney
03-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Dear Mono

Trust me, those days will literally WHIZZ by and you'll wake up and it'll be the day of the wedding, and you'll be all "WTF??!!"

Have fun - and please share piccies :D

Love
Rads

monolayth
03-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Dear rads,

here is a start. http://flic.kr/p/9arQ7D (flickr pic of me in the dress)

mono

iradney
03-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Dear Mono

OMG OMG OMG you look soooooooooo gorgeous! I love the trim - and the detail is so pretty!!!!!

Love
Rads

Shpepper
03-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Dear Mono,

You are GORGEOUS!

That is all,

Pepper

CaroPhoenix
03-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Dear Laptop,

Why did you have to start acting up again? I had to take you back to the Geek Squad even though they replaced the hard drive for me!

Rummy
----------------------
Dear Plumber,

I know I'm not a scheduled person for today's duties, but could you please come over soon? Daughter is going to upset that she can't use her bathroom. And I definitely don't like the fact that there is a leak under my sink.

*le sigh*
Rummy

monolayth
03-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Dear everyone.

Thanks for the compliments. Did you see the other pics???

Mono

Becks
03-04-2011, 04:24 AM
Dear Mono,

:love: the pics!

--Becks

CaroPhoenix
03-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Dear Everybody,

Child Rum is having an MRI on March 25, 2011. She will also be having blood work done at the same time. She will be given anesthesia to knock her out for the MRI. (She won't be able to lay still for 45 to 60 minutes).

I'm going to be a nervous wreck during the time before the date of the MRI, the actual day of the MRI, and the weeks following before I get the results.

Rummy
--------------------------
Also,

My laptop had to be sent back to the service center as the brand.new.hard.drive. that was put into my laptop last month decided to stop working. Now the laptop is getting a new hard drive.

I hope this time the hard drive doesn't go kaput again.

:help:
Rummy

monolayth
03-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Dear forum,

Why does it say this thread has 97 pages but will only let me see 96 of them?

Curious, Mono

Dear Karma,

I was very very good these past couple days. I have apologized for wrongs that I did not do. I have made baked goods and food for a greaving widow. I have encouraged Fi to reconsile with his mother. I have been as nice and as good as I can possibly be these past couple months. I have not gotten all bridezilla when things went wrong int he wedding planning. I have been quite calm.

Can I have my reward be that the Mamma Drama goes away. Am so tired of feeling like a Drama Llama. So tired of the Harassment, the Stalking, the whole everything. I didn't even do what I am being punished for.

Thank you, Mono.

Becks
03-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Dear Rummy,

*hugs*

Love,

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mono,

About the page discrepancy, I'm going to guess that posts were deleted.

As to everything else, *oodles of hugs*.

Love,

--me

monolayth
03-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Dear world,

Please excuse me while I curse for about ten minutes straight.

Angry.

Dear CS people.

I made a mistake. I used internet exploer on this computer instead of mozilla. Did not notice for a couple minutes. The thing is, my mother used internet exploer and it was logged into her FB account. noticed that the Future mother in law was posting about how she got the wedding invatation. Her friends and family chimed in about how aweful it must be to have her son marrying me.

Mom told me she was posting passive agressive stuff about the whole situation on FB. I didn't notice that they were saying such hateful things about me. Saying they were sent a invite so I would get a gift. UGH! I didn't want to send them an invite. It was my mother's idea.

SO angry,
Mono

PS sorry for the spelling

Peppergirl
03-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Dear Rummy,

Please PM me your cell number again or if you still have mine in your phone from RenFest, text me so that I have your number again. Somehow I misplaced it...I'd like to know how child rum does w her MRI.

Love,
Peps

CaroPhoenix
03-14-2011, 03:18 PM
Dear Peps,

I have your phone number still in my phone! I'll text you in a bit. Thank you for the support. :)

I've been told this should just be a routine thing, but I always worry. (It's a trait in my mother's side of the family XD).

:)
Rummy
-----------------------------------
Dear CS,

I have my laptop back for the second time.

Hopefully my hard drive *knocks on wood* doesn't die again.

*keeping fingers crossed*
Rummy

monolayth
03-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Dear rummy's laptop.

Behave!

mono.

CaroPhoenix
03-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Dear PepperGirl,

Thank you.

Love,
Rummy

monolayth
03-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Dear CS,

HELP! My fiance said his mother is visiting this weekend. She send him an email saying that "we" will visit this weekend. I have no clue who the other person she would be bringing. Whoever it is can stay home. With her.

The woman is crazy and her husband is creepy. He has been harassing me and sending me emails from made up email address basically internet stalking me. Last one was from when I visited Omaha a few weeks ago saying that he saw me and I looked fat.

Can't she just go away and leave us alone?

freaking out,
Mono

Kanalah
03-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Dear Rummy (can I call you rummy?)

Prayers and good wishes heading your way, I hope the results are good and they don't take too long to notify you. I know I would be a nervous wreck!

-Kanalah

--------------------------------------------

Dear CS,

Depression sucks. Also having customers jerk you around sucks too.

-Kanalah

iradney
03-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Dear CS,

HELP! My fiance said his mother is visiting this weekend. She send him an email saying that "we" will visit this weekend. I have no clue who the other person she would be bringing. Whoever it is can stay home. With her.

The woman is crazy and her husband is creepy. He has been harassing me and sending me emails from made up email address basically internet stalking me. Last one was from when I visited Omaha a few weeks ago saying that he saw me and I looked fat.

Can't she just go away and leave us alone?

freaking out,
Mono

Dear Mono

Let me get this straight - she just "invited" herself over? Didn't ask, wasn't invited? That's freaking RUDE. I highly reccomend Fiance mail her back and say "I'm afraid that won't be possible. We have plans this weekend and are unable to change them at such short notice. In future, please call and check our availability."

As it's FIANCE's mom, he needs to take care of it, otherwise you're that "interfering bitch that stole her BABY". Don't tell her what the plans are (lying around the house in your jammies COUNT AS PLANS), just keep repeating "I'm afraid that won't be possible".

Good luck

Love
Rads

monolayth
03-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Dear Rads,

I love you. No really, can I marry you instead, I am sure your parents are not quite as crazy.

laughing now,
mono

iradney
03-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Dear Mono

Sure thing - my parents are AWESOME, I'm a great cook, but I come with a dog. I am, however, a blanket hogger... :(

Love
Rads

monolayth
03-26-2011, 12:47 AM
Dear Rads,

I also have awesome parents, Also a great cook too. I come with a toddler, and I am a bed hog....

I can however sew beautifully!

love, mono

CaroPhoenix
03-27-2011, 02:29 AM
Dear Kanalah,

Yes you may call me Rummy.

:D
Rummy
--------------------------------
Dear Mono and Rads,

I am not a bed hogger, nor a blanket hogger. I am so accomodating to those sleeping in my bed (Child Rum sneaks into my bed in the middle of the night so it's me, Mr. Rum, and Child Rum all sleeping in a Queen sized bed), that I will sleep on my tiny nightstand if need be.

I do come with 2 cats, an autistic child, a love of playing D&D, and a bad habit of trying out new and interesting recipes on my family.

Marry me too?
Rummy
:roll:

monolayth
03-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Dear rummy,
Sure! but I totally think we will have to get two king beds together, as my toddler wants to cuddle me all night.

amused,
mono

AnaKhouri
03-28-2011, 02:33 AM
Dear Everyone Who Keeps Asking When We're Having a Second Child:

We're not.

Thanks,

AnaKhouri

PS- to be more accurate, we're not anytime soon; there is always the possibility we might change our minds, but right now we can't afford it/I don't feel like getting cut open again. And no, I don't miss having a sweet little baby. Babies are boring. Khan's way cooler now that he can move around and understand things.

b2addm
03-28-2011, 04:22 AM
...And no, I don't miss having a sweet little baby. Babies are boring. Khan's way cooler now that he can move around and understand things.

I miss having sweet little babies; but that's what makes grandkids sooooo cool. All of the benefits, very little of the day-to-day doldrums. :)

CaptainJillian
03-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Dear Babydaddy,

Thanks for continuing to live your life and pretend you aren't going to have a daughter in the next two weeks. Thanks for offering no support for her whatsoever. Thanks for actually having a different girlfriend the whole time we were together.
Oh and thanks for getting hit by a car last week. My sources told me and since you weren't actually really hurt that bad or maimed, and since it was your fault, I find it hilarious. So thanks for the laughs.
-CaptainJillian

monolayth
03-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Dear Captain,

Hope your delivary goes well. You obviously have all you needed from this man. Move on and enjoy your little one. Also Pics are requested of your Newborn.

Enjoy,
Mono

AnaKhouri
03-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Dear Guys Who Work for My Dad:

Doing payroll for you all is always an adventure. Most of your pay sheets looks like they were written while you were riding a roller coaster. Even your printing is shitty. And where did you learn to do math? Not on Earth, apparently.

Gah.

Ana

Elspeth
03-30-2011, 06:53 PM
*warning incoming whine. You may skip, I just need to say this to someone and I can't bitch to mom or hubby, they get enough of this*

Dear Life in general,

I hate you. I really shouldn't be this miserable. I am betting that I am just about to start (which one shouldn't get the week before their birthday) and it is making me moody and cranky. But I am just sick of this crap. At this point I just want to curl up and cry. Nothing helps.

I want my life back. I want to get away with the hubby (won train tickets want to use them) but be dammed if I can get vacation around here. Hell I would take vacation just to be able to clean my house. But since there are 5 of us at work (at most) I can't just stay home. And since I work with morons of the highest order I have a nightmare to come back to. And we can't get away, they just call us if something breaks. We lost a quarter of one vacation to this place. I don't know how I think we can go to either England or Disney World.

So to the cat (believe that someone is in charge, be it man woman or cat (leaning towards the cat) in charge, could you maybe knock it off. I want to have a life, not this miserable thing that I have right now.

Els the cranky one

Becks
03-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Dear Elspeth,

*hugs* and all the booze/drinkables and yummy eating goodness you want. And Pamprin. Can't forget the Pamprin!!!

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mommy,

Thanks for having so much fun helping me out with the wedding stuff. I wouldn't be able to do it without you.

Love,

Your youngest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lizziebeff,

See what I wrote for Mommy? It applies to you, too.

You're awesomesauce.

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear arm/neck/shoulder,

Quit hurting.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr.

--me

Bella_Vixen
03-31-2011, 02:08 AM
Dear Becks--

You are most welcome.

You made me cry with that post.

--Sunshine

P.S. NO BUTT BOWS :lol:

CaptainJillian
03-31-2011, 02:15 AM
Dear Captain,

Hope your delivary goes well. You obviously have all you needed from this man. Move on and enjoy your little one. Also Pics are requested of your Newborn.

Enjoy,
Mono

Dear Mono,

Thank you very much. I will have the link to my blog in my signature line when she decides to be born. I shall enjoy her very, very much.

-CaptainJillian

BamaBabe
03-31-2011, 04:13 AM
Dearest Hubs,

Please stop reporting your bowel movements to me. I'm very happy you're not feeling quite so much pressure from the bloating after your operation, but enough is enough.

Love,
Me

firecat88
03-31-2011, 04:58 AM
Dear Stomach,

I know you hate me. I hate you sometimes too.

~Me

------------------------------------------

Dear Nose,

Stop being so tickly! Sneezes hurt after about the fifth or sixth one in a row.

~Me

Dear Subconscious,

What the hell was *up* with you last night? I must humbly request that you not be so damn all-over-the-place when I'm attempting to sleep. Especially because Dad is out of town and, thus, I'm having to wake up earlier than usual on school days so I can catch a ride with Mom.

~Me

Dear Sister and Awesome-Brother-in-Law,

Stuttgart as a possible destination for part of our Europe vacation next year? Please? I would love you both forever.

~Me

Dear guy who almost always gets into the room first when my video game development class ends,

For the love of all that is holy, dude- Soap. Cologne. Deodorant. *Anything*, because you literally smell like shit.

~Me

BamaBabe
04-01-2011, 04:04 AM
Dear Mornings,

I hate you passionately. I sincerely wish I could avoid you all together, but alas, sometimes I just have to deal with you.

Bless your forever putrid heart,
BamaBabe

shankyknitter
04-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Dear Kilt Boy-

I am pissed at you right now. Why you may ask? Because I spent all day with you today. Or rather I should say I spent all day at your house. In your room. On the Internet. While you were in the other room with your housemate playing Pokemon or WOW. For 6 hours. I got you for 45 minutes to watch an episode of Doctor Who and even that was split by dinner. Then you brought me back to my dorm to do homework at 9:30 at night.

There are several things wrong with the above paragraph. Let's play 'find the fuck up' shall we?

1. Ignoring the hot chick who wants to jump your bones who is lying in your bed and that you haven't seen in a week and probably won't see for another week and a half or so.

2. Actually lets re-read 1. and let that sink in for a minute.

3. The homework you had is several days late and frankly should have been done instead of WOW. When you have time for a game or me while I'm up there because of homework I should win out.

4. I had my laptop and was already working on my homework when you kicked me out. We've both done homework together before but apparently I had to leave tonight.

This? This is why gamer guys have a hard time keeping girls. Not because we don't want them or don't find them attractive. But because no one likes playing second fiddle to a fucking pixel.

Get the Hint?
Shanky.

BamaBabe
04-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Dear Shanky,

Take a deep breath, then tell Kilt Boy to fuck off. If he hasn't gotten the hint by now, he never will. Why waste your time and hotness?

Go forth and be awesome.

Hugs,
BamaBabe

monolayth
04-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Dear life,

Could you please slow down a little bit. It has been getting a little too crazy for my tastes.

28 days left,
mono

Becks
04-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Dear world,

I look like a cow in off the rack wedding dresses.
:(

Bella_Vixen
04-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Dear Becks--

NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!

--Sunshine

Becks
04-08-2011, 04:52 AM
Dear Lizziebeff,

Do so!

--Becks

Mytical
04-08-2011, 04:55 AM
Dear Becks,

First, pictures or it didn't happen. Second, I am sure you were beautiful and elegant. Sometimes we are our own worse critics. Willing to let the community decide?

- Mytical

Becks
04-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Mytical,

If Lizziebeff will upload a couple of the pics...

--Becks

Bella_Vixen
04-08-2011, 05:07 AM
Dear Mytical and Becks--

I'll try my best.

Becks
04-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Dear Lizziebeff,

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Your favoritist sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mytical,

These are two of over 50 that Lizziebeff took.

My SIL took about 30 more.

These are the ones I'm willing to be let seen by the general public...

--Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear wedding dress...people,

Please stop with the damn sleeveless look.

I'm glad my grandma is making my wedding dress. It'll have sleeves.

--me

Mytical
04-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Dear Becks,

I am ready to render my verdict. In the case of how Becks looks in the dress in question, I find the defendant (that would be you Becks) beautiful. Not even close to bovine in nature at all. You may appeal to the court of public opinion by filling the proper paperwork. Case dismissed.

- Judge Mytical

(:p)

iradney
04-08-2011, 06:08 AM
Dear Becks

What Mytical said.
You look preeeeeetty! I like the sleeves on the second pic - very dreamy!

Love
Rads

Shpepper
04-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Dear Becks,

My first response was " Oh Honey, you look beautiful."

Admiringly,
Pepper

Becks
04-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Dear Mytical, Rads, and Pepper,

*blush*

Thanks!!!

Still blushing,

Becks

PS- My entourage and the employees of the bridal store agree with you guys, btw.

iradney
04-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Dear Becks

We can't all be wrong, erego, we are all right :) you look preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty :D

Love
Rads

PS sleeved gowns are ftw. for our first dance, TTO dipped me, and i know if my gown had been strapless, my bewbs would have popped out.

Ghel
04-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Dear Passive-Aggressive Coworker:

It was my turn to bring breakfast for the Friday morning meeting. I don't mind if you don't like what I brought. Have something else. But it is the height of rudeness to bring enough of something else for everybody at the office, and then plop it down on the counter next to the breakfast I brought. :pissed:

Ghel

CaroPhoenix
04-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Dear Becks,

I agree with everyone else. You look beautiful! And would I ever lie to you? ;)

Lurv,
Rummy
------------------
"Dear" Internet,

Could you please start working?

*le sigh*
Rummy

Elspeth
04-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Becks,

Those dresses are beautiful and you look beautiful in them. I love the first one best with all that lace and sparkles.

Elspeth

Becks
04-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Dear Rads, Rummy, and Elspeth,

Thank you very much!!

*blushing again*

I was trying dresses on to see if I look better in white or ivory. (My mom, for one, couldn't wear white with her coloring.)

Tomorrow, we're taking a small road trip to see my grandma and to get the fabric for my dress.

It'll be simple, but I don't mind.

--Becks

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Dear Becks:

Irv Seal of Approval.

Irv

monolayth
04-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Dear Becks,

You will look stunning in whatever you choose, you are naturally beautiful. I am sure the smile you will wear will make a potato sack look amazing.

love,
mono..

ps, more you in dress pics!

Becks
04-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Dear Irv and Mono,

You guys are so sweet!!!

Still blushing,

me :)

monolayth
04-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Dear Becks,

Not sweet just honest. You really are beautiful. Learn to deal with it.

Happy,
Mono

SteverinoNY
04-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Dear Michael Bay,

Please don't make Transformers 3 suck...I saw the trailer(s) and it looks awesome. Its good you are sticking to Transformers canon (somewhat) but for the love of God please don't make this movie suck!

Yours,

A (Hopefully) Very Pleased Transformers Fan

Becks
04-10-2011, 04:13 AM
Dear Mono,

I'll try.

Okay. I'll try to try.
:p

Becks

BookstoreEscapee
04-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Dear Cats,

STOP BRINGING ME HALF DEAD MICE WHEN I COME TO BABYSIT YOU!

:cry:,
Me

monolayth
04-13-2011, 12:59 AM
Dear RSVP cards,

I miss you please come back.....

Heartbroken,

A bride.

iradney
04-13-2011, 06:17 AM
Dear Mono

Now it's time to call the invited and ask if they are indeed coming or not. I had a similar issue with a few of our guests as well. If they didn't RSVP at all, I marked them as a no, and told TTO that they would be booted from the venue if they dared to show up.

*HUGS* It sucks though. It's terribly rude and inconsiderate when people don't RSVP :(

Love
Rads

Becks
04-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Mono,

Rads speaks from experience.

Love,

Becks
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear arm,

You can stop hurting any time now.

Any time.

Any. Time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

--me

monolayth
04-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Dear Rads,

I totally started the calling yesterday. mostly because I am irritated I spent the money on the response cards and I want them used. Should have listened to Nate and not done them.

I don't care who all shows up. Its a city park bbq wedding. I have enough food to feed double what I expect to come. Heck if any of you guys are in the area......

grrr,
mono

monolayth
04-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Dear self,

Don't put expensive eletronics in the washing machine.

annoyed
mono.

iradney
04-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Dear Mono

What time is the wedding again? Want to make sure my flight lands on time ;)

Wish I could be there, but I'll be thinking of you all day!

Want me to smack those stupidheads with a fish?

Love
Rads

monolayth
04-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Dear rads,

It's at 4:30 est. As for the smacking you need to start with me. I totally need one after washing my phone. Although it is really clean now.

RAWR,
mono

iradney
04-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Dear mono

no, no smacking for you. brain farts do not require smacking. They do, however, require a slice of cake. As punishment. Get to it!

Love
Rads

monolayth
04-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Dear rads,
I will have cake in about 21 days.........

te-he
mono

CaroPhoenix
04-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Dear Mono & Rads,

You have both made me crave cake.

I do not have any in my house.

Both of you owe me. :p

Affectionately,
Rummy

monolayth
04-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Dear rummy,

I am sorry. If you want to swing by on the 5th I can offer cake. All the cake you
\\want. Een have to-goa
\\

Edit:
ANYWAYS I even have togo boxes for you to take some home with you. We have cake for 150 and possibly 40 guests.

CAKE!
mono

iradney
04-15-2011, 06:01 AM
Dear Rummy

I too want cake, and there is none to be had :(

Regretfully
Rads

CaroPhoenix
04-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Dear Mono,

Thank you for the offer of cake on the 5th. I'm not sure I can make it to snag some of your cake. I have put in a request to Mr. Rum that I am wanting cake. I might get some this weekend.

Go Cake!
Rummy
Dear Rads,

I am sorry that you are missing cake too.

If I can find some, I'll have a piece in your honor.

Mr. Rum's birthday is the 7th of next month. He prefers carrot cake.

This makes me sad.

Go Cake Go!
Rummy

monolayth
04-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Dear CS.

16 days till my wedding. Seems that is all I can talk about. Fair warning it will get worse. But the tradeoff if Pics and video.

Excited,
Mono, the Bride.

Shpepper
04-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Dear family,

Please stop being douchewaffles.

That is all,

Pepper

BookstoreEscapee
04-20-2011, 03:51 AM
Dear everyone,

I have an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!

-be

Becks
04-20-2011, 04:05 AM
Dear Mono,

SQUEEE!!!!

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear BE,

Best of luck!!!

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear wind,

Stop it!!!!!!!!

Slowly going mad,

--me

monolayth
04-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Dear Becks,

Hair and makeup trial is tommrrow.

EEEK
Mono

Becks
04-21-2011, 04:02 AM
Dear Mono,

Pics?

Looking hopeful,

Becks

CaroPhoenix
04-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Dear Life,

Why do you hate me?

Child Rum is sick with fever and stuffy nose and it's spring break!

I need to take her out so she can run around and exhaust herself.

Instead, she's now cooped up inside, driving me crazy, and I'm in desperate need of rum ... er .. .coffee.

Rummy
-----------------------
Dear Child Rum's School,

I've been asking for the past 2 years to have Child Rum placed in Summer School (aka Extended School Year). For 2 years running, you said she didn't need it, but if we wanted to pay $400, we could enroll her on our dime.

NOW you're telling me that she needs it this year for reading and math?

WTF?

Mrs. INeedtoDrinkRumRightNAO

Kanalah
04-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Dear Rum,

*hugs and offers coffee*

~Kanalah

Dear awesome private school,

I think you're really awesome and a perfect fit for my two kids. I understand why you have the policies you do on potty-trained children, I really do. But do you actually think I can completely potty train a special needs child before august?!

tearing my hair out,
~Kanalah

monolayth
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Dear Becks.

Pics will be posted tonight for your viewing pleasure.

Leaving in 30 mins,
mono

Dear rum,
Sorry, I have felt your pain a couple weeks ago. **gives virtual bottle of rum**

hope that helps,
mono

Becks
04-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Dear Rummy,

*hugs*

Secretly offering to go out there and do some "convincing",

Becks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Kanalah,

I'm working on a way to freeze time, like that one show back in the day. What was it called? You know, the one where the girl's father was an alien or something and his disembodied voice lived in a crystal-type diamond shaped box thingy.

Love,

Becks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mono,

I can't wait!!!!!!!

Bouncing in anticipation,

Becks

Elspeth
04-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Dear Head,
Could we stop with the never ending crap coming out of my nose. I can feel the pressure on my ears now. Ones head should not produce this much snot (sorry)

My head is going to explode

Dear pollen

I HATE YOU.

CaroPhoenix
04-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Dear Becks, Mono, and Kanalah,

Thank you! Virtual Rum does work wonders. :D

Actually, now Child Rum is feeling so much better after 2 doses of Children's Advil and Children's Dimetapp. She has miraculously recovered and can do anything she wants.

Yeah, she'll run down in a few hours.

And then she'll be crying and throwing things again.

Hoping she does get better quickly,
Rummy
Dear Becks,

At least this year, it's free for her to go Summer School for ummmm ... 2 weeks(?). I think it's 2 weeks. June 27 to July 15. And right smack dab in the middle of that is her scheduled eye surgery (to get her cataract removed from her eye).

Worried,
Rummy
Dear Kanalah,

My daughter is a fair-to-middling-to-high-functioning autistic child. My mother potty trained her in one week. Actually, it was less than a week. I left her with my mom on a Thursday and by the following Monday she had daughter potty trained. (Daughter was 4 when she was officially potty trained).

You can either ship child to my mom's house (don't you love how I just militarily volunteered her? :D) or follow my mother's method which is: Follow child all over house. If child looks like they're going to go potty in their pull-ups (or diaper), immediately place them on the toilet. Let them sit at least 5 minutes at a go.

Child Rum now only has an occasional accident (i.e., if she's really engrossed in something and doesn't realize or if she doesn't go potty right before going to bed, and even then, in the 3-almost-4 years of her being potty trained, I can count on maybe 2 hands how many accidents she's had).

But don't forget: You're a Momma. And Momma Determination is the best determination to have!

Encouragingly,
Rummy

monolayth
04-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Dear Becks,

Pic overload in off topic. Enough?

All pretty,
Mono

AnaKhouri
04-22-2011, 03:17 AM
Dear Neighbor's Wretched Evil Cats:

If you don't keep your stupid furry butts OUT OF MY FLOWERBEDS AND VEGETABLE GARDEN, I will unleash Hell upon you. And by Hell, I mean a cat-loving toddler holding a spade.

Yeah, you better run.

I can make it look like an accident,

Ana

Becks
04-22-2011, 05:24 AM
Dear Mono,

Not nearly enough, but I'll make do. :p

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Love,

Becks

monolayth
04-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Dear becks.

I will have a link with all the wedding pics for you ladies to see. (and gentlemen too!)

happy,
mono

Kanalah
04-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Dear mono,

You're so pretty!!!

~Kanalah

Dear Rummy,

I'll try that. I think her main problem right now is that she doesn't realize she's actually doing anything until she's already done it. But we're going to try just putting regular clothes on her and see if we can get her to understand that wet pants = bad.

still hopeful,
~Kanalah

Becks
04-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Dear Mono,

I'll check out the link now.

:bounce:

Love

Becks

monolayth
04-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Dear Becks.

Cannot have wedding pics seen till after the wedding has taken place.

Laughing a bit,
mono.

CaroPhoenix
04-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Dear Everyone,

I just found out the Reverend who married Mr. Rum and myself died of a heart attack. :cry: He was 67 years old.

Reverend Tommy Palmer, you will be missed. You were awesome.

:cry: :cry:
Rummy
:drink:
----------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

You can be a butthead sometimes, you know that?

Child Rum has been doing the listening therapy for 2.5 weeks and she's doing more imaginative play and becoming more interested in other things that are age appropriate. How can you NOT attribute it to the listening therapy?

Sometimes I want to do: :runaway: 'cos you're driving me crazy.

*le sigh*
Rummy

Becks
04-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Mono,

I'm just that excited.

Love,

Becks

monolayth
04-24-2011, 02:36 AM
Dear becks,
Me too! 12 days.......
mono

Dear rummy,

Clue by 4 should be in the mail soon for mr rum. Good job child rum!

mono

CaroPhoenix
04-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Dear Mono,

Thank you for the clue by 4!

She's getting to be so smart. :)

Rummy
Dear Life, Child Rum, God,

Is this some kind of conspiracy against me? Designed to drive me crazy?

For 2 days Child Rum has been taking the antibiotic for her ear infection. She was fine. This morning, I give it to her, and she immediately throws it up? I'm going to have to call the doctor on duty this weekend to ask for advice.

*le sigh*

Rummy
------------------------------
Dear Child Rum,

Mommy's sorry that she made you take that strawberry medicine again, but the doctor told me I had to!

You threw it up. I'm waiting for a new prescription for you so I can get you more medicine. One that (hopefully) doesn't make you throw up.

At least now we've found at least one med you can't take!

Looking on the bright side,
Mommy Rum

monolayth
04-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Dear everyone,

I am very very tempted to send my extra invites out to those not smart enough to know how to work an envelope. This time I will include step by step instructions on how to RSVP.

What do you think?
mono.

CaroPhoenix
04-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Dear Mr. Rum,

I am going to be activating the video feature of my iPhone around the 13th or 14th of May. You better be ready! :devil:

Love,
Your wife,
Mrs. Rum

fireheart
04-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Dear Stupid Coworker,

Initiative. You needs it. BAAAD.

No love,
Me.

Dear essays,

Please write yourselves dammit!

-Me.

Dear body,

Please stop being itchy like crazy.

Dear CS folk,

Does anyone know why I am suddenly itching everywhere without actually having any signs of mozzie bites or the like? I also seem to be getting the dreaded "sausage fingers" every time I walk but that's not as much of a problem these days.

monolayth
04-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Dear everyone.

I am turning into a hot mess here.

Woah,
Mono

Food Lady
04-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Dear (not-so)BFF-(right now): I am so sick of this behavior. You do this every time I get real and tell you what I really feel about something. Why can't you accept that this is how I'm feeling right now and you don't have to fix it? Why do you take it personally that I don't need you to fix it? I just need you to listen. The stereotype is that women understand that concept, but you've thrown that one out on its ear. So thanks for bailing on me this morning; I've been feeling bad all day now. And to think, you told me I am not a good friend. At least I can listen and not absorb, but just be there. Just ask B.

Shpepper
04-29-2011, 02:47 AM
Dear Mono,

I agree with the hot part. As for the mess part, Take three deep breaths, step back to steps and ask if it will still matter in 10 years. If not, then don't stress over it. Everything will go as it is supposed to go.

Would help more if I could,

Pepper

monolayth
04-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Dear Shpepper,

Thanks! Things are really going smothly actually. I just want the packing done so it is easy to do. I am not doing any of the set up so I need to make sure the prepreations are solid. But in the end it will not matter if everything I want done happens or not because I choose a place that is beautiful on its on.

Happy,
mono

monolayth
05-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Dear lungs.

Could you please work correctly? I will get your meds after mom gets off work. Until then kindly let me breathe.

Weezing,
mono

BamaBabe
05-05-2011, 01:45 AM
Dear Prostate Cancer,

Damn you to hell for smashing my husband's sense of sexuality. He took much pride in his ability to please his wife.

We got rid of you, but you will continue to cause us much grief in the months and perhaps years to come. I can only pray that one day you and your kind will be obliterated from the face of the planet.

Get fucked!
BamaBabe

monolayth
05-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

it is offically my weddding day. If you want the link to watch it live or recorded please feel free to click this! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/monolayth 4:30 pm EST.

Happy,
MONO

CaroPhoenix
05-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Dear Child Rum,

Don't you ever, EVER f:censored:king eeeevvvveeerrrr open your bedroom window again!

1. Your window is in your bedroom.
2. Your bedroom is on the 3rd floor (top floor of our townhouse)
3. Do we even try to go out the house through a window?
4. Doors are the ONLY way to get out of the house (unless there's a fire and you have to jump/climb out the window, but even then, it'll be dangerous).

Fortunately your Daddy came home and did not go to the gym. I hope to God that the window lock he bought will work.

For F:censored:k's sake,
Your Very :mad: Mommy

PS I never knew I'd have to use a :flame: on my daughter. :cry:

Jack T. Chance
05-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Dear Parallax, Sinestro, Weaponers of Qward, or any disgruntled Sinestro Corps Member looking to get rid of his ring and power battery;

Please to be giving me a Yellow Power Battery and Power Ring now. Really need it! I would be a valuable asset to your Corps. I could very easily spread LOTS AND LOTS of fear and terror amongst my enemies! :devil:

KTHXBYE! :wave:

Sincerely;

Dan from Earth, Space Sector 2814.

CaroPhoenix
05-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Dear everyone on CS,

Mr. Rum just ran his first 5K this morning. It's also his birthday. Child Rum and I cheered at the start line and we cheered him when he crossed the finish line. I am very proud of him. :D

Cheers!
Rummy

iradney
05-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Congrats and happy birthday to Mr Rum!! Woot woot!

BookstoreEscapee
05-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Dear people who just rang my bell,

I'm still in my pajamas, I am not interested in talking to a couple of complete strangers about your Bible literature on a Saturday morning.

Have a nice day.

CaroPhoenix
05-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Dear Rads,

Thanks! I tweeted Sam Huntington (he plays the werewolf in the American version of "Being Human") and he gave a shout-out to Mr. Rum! :roll:

Also, we found out his time for the 5K: 31 minutes 51 seconds. He was 63rd out 130 participants and he was 7 out of 12 for his age range.

I am pretty happy with him.

Now I have to get over my twin-semblance to Heidi Heifer. :cry:

Rummy

BamaBabe
05-08-2011, 03:59 AM
Dear "Supposed Friends",

I pour out my heart to you, yet you give no response. I'm not feeling the love. So, no more sharing my pain/joy with you.

BamaBabe

CaroPhoenix
05-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Dear BamaBabe,

I know exactly how you feel! :hug: Had the same thing happen to me when Child Rum was diagnosed with Autism AND I was diagnosed with depression.

Happens to the best of us.

But then again, we're better off without these friends, yes?

Here to talk,
Rummy
----------------------------------------
Dear GE,

Thank you so much for making a shrill 120 db window alarm!

Child Rum decided to open her window yesterday. After the alarm was installed. OMG! I heard it in my kitchen! (Which is in the back of our townhouse).

I :love: you,
Rummy
----------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

Thank you for the very bubbly mimosas.

Tipsily,
Mrs. Rum

Becks
05-11-2011, 07:42 AM
Dear whoever cares,

Why won't anyone let me get some sleep?

Pissed off and exhausted,

--me

fireheart
05-11-2011, 03:03 PM
DEar Cs.Com folks,

I can't do this. I just keep slipping and slipping back into everything else that's NOT work because it helps me "stress less." People want me to "stress less" but they don't realise that in order for me to do that, I have to pinpoint EVERYTHING down to the nth degree. I have to organise time for EVERYTHING. I have to set aside time for uni work, I have to set aside time for stress relief, I have to set aside precise times for friends and family, because if I don't, then I do too much of one and not the other. And then when I don't do enough of what I have to do, I get stressed because of that. Which causes me to be fat. Which then causes me to freak out and to need to slim down. It just keeps going and going. And if this is what's "normal" stresses, then I give up.

CaroPhoenix
05-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Not So Dear Depression,

Do not come back.

I hear you knocking on the back door.

I will not let you sneak back in.

Do you hear me?

Go.

Away.

Right.

Now.

Rummy

Shpepper
05-12-2011, 07:27 AM
Dear Rummy's sneaky depression,

Meet my pet Dalek.

EXTERMINATE! ! ! ! !

That is all,

Who me?

Pepper

iradney
05-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Dear nose

Please stop running. I must've cleared about 10 pounds of snot from you this week. ENOUGH.

Rads

Dear what ever the hell is making me sick

You suck. Go away. You've overstayed your welcome!

Rads

Dear TTO

You're an awesome husband :love:
Love
Rads

CaroPhoenix
05-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Dear Pepper,

Thank you for the Dalek coming to get rid of my depression.

:roll:

Fortunately, I have therapy appointment tomorrow. (I have re-started visiting him as I need extra help again).

Wants to hide under the covers,
Rummy

monolayth
05-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Dear body,

WTF? It is your honeymoon, Why are you waking at 7? It is the same time zone? You normally sleep till 10 or 11.

Probably way too excited,
mono

CaroPhoenix
05-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Dear Everyone,

Today is the day I have to go visit the PiLs.

Figures it'd be on Friday the 13th. :rolleyes:

Wish me luck!
Rummy
Dear Mr. Rum,

I am cranky.

I have a headache.

And you're being an idiot.

Enough said,
Mrs. Rum

Elspeth
05-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Dear Rummy,
Good Luck!!!

Dear elbow,
Can you please stop hurting!!! I am sorry I made you do the same motion all day yesterday but I kind of need you. Plus I need sleep. One of the biggest games of the year is tomorrow, I would like to not hurt. I am pretty sure painkillers and beer should not be mixed. I WANT MY BEER DANG IT.

Dear 1670 piece snailer mailer
Please run yourself through the postage meter. And please work, I like my paycheck.

oweeee
Els

CaroPhoenix
05-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Not-So-Dear-BiL#1 and his wife,

Please get in touch with your freaking security company! I'm getting tired of calls from them looking for SiL#1. For some reason you put Mr. Rum down as an "emergency contact" and now they're leaving messages for him to call you to get you to call them.

Stop it now.

Act like adults, call them, and get this straightened out. I'm tempted to tell them you've been abducted by space aliens.

GRRRRRR,
Rummy

monolayth
05-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Dear mother nature,

Could you please take some midol? Seriously you have been extra crazy these past few weeks.

supposed to have strong and severe storms here,
mono

CaroPhoenix
05-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Dear Left Ear,

You better only be having sympathy pains and not having an ear infection like what Child Rum may or may not have.

Rummy

Moirae
05-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Dear slimy good for nothing know it all manager:

I quit. I can't take your crap anymore. So go stick your snobbery up your wazzoo.

Your ever loyal employee, Moirae

CaroPhoenix
05-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Dear Whoever Is In Charge,

First Child Rum goes to pediatrician yesterday. Gets diagnosed with ear infection. Gets amoxicillian.

Then this morning, she wakes up, and her right eye (the one with the cataract no less!) is crusted over and she can't open it. So I take her back to the pediatrician's office. Now she has pinkeye.

Could you please stop ganging up on my daughter?

Rummy

Elspeth
05-26-2011, 04:56 PM
Rummy,
Hugs to you and Child Rum. Poor thing!

Els

Life in general,
yeah can you just knock it the fuck off. Thanks. oh and could a doctor maybe figure out what the fuck is wrong with my Grandma? She just turned 97, this isn't fun anymore

also Sounders, get your dam arse in gear for Sat.

House clean yourself

Jack T. Chance
05-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Dear Motorists in the Greater DC/Baltimore Metropolitan Area;

Please stop sucking so hard!

--Your Fellow Motorist That is Ready to Usher in the Era of Autodueling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_Wars) So He Can Blow Your Reckless, Aggressive-Driving Asses Off of His Roads! :pissed:

dragon_wings
05-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Dear Motorists in the Greater DC/Baltimore Metropolitan Area;

Please stop sucking so hard!

--Your Fellow Motorist That is Ready to Usher in the Era of Autodueling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_Wars) So He Can Blow Your Reckless, Aggressive-Driving Asses Off of His Roads! :pissed:

Omg yes! And I only ride the buses.

~~~~~~

Dear heat:

Fuck off.

A very over heated Dragon_Wings

CaroPhoenix
05-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Dear Els,

Thank you. At least her eye didn't crust over during her nap.

*le sigh*
Rummy
------------------------------------
Dear Jack & Dragon_Wings,

I feel and share your pain. NoVA isn't that much better.

Road rage-y,
Rummy
Dear MommaRum,

No, I did not let Child Rum play in pinkeye fields. I have no clue how she picked it up.

Ready to tear out hair,
Your loving daughter,
Rummy

CaroPhoenix
05-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Dear Dining Room Table,

Could you please clean yourself?

Not motivated,
Rummy
Dear Mr. Rum,

What should I tell my mother when she asks: "Does your husband like going to the gym more than being with you and Child Rum?"

Rummy

dragon_wings
05-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Dear Route 8 bus:

Eat me. :mad:

A very tired and pissed off Dragon_Wings

BookstoreEscapee
05-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Dear Summer,

It's not even June and I hate you already.

be

monolayth
05-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Dear toddler,

Morning comes at 9 or 10, what is this 7 stuff this morning? You know that I will be a raging B all day today right?

Want more sleep,
mom.

Dear new husband,

Do you remember how much of a jerk you were when you quit smoking? Why have you decided to take it back up? This is not ok.

Angry,
Mono.

CaroPhoenix
05-31-2011, 04:05 PM
Dear Prosciutto,

I :love: you.

I :love: you just out of the package, and I pull a strip off and just eat you, washing it down with a slice of cantalope.

I :love: you with a side helping of Child Rum eating a piece along with me.

I especially :love: you wrapped up in a white flour tortilla with just a miniscule amount of mayonnaise in it.

Happily,
Rummy
----------------------------------
Dear Cheetos Puffs,

You are cheesey awesomeness.

Rummy
--------------------------------------
Dear BJ's Warehouse Club,

You are the best because you have both the prosciutto AND cheetos puffs. I'm in hog heaven.

Rummy
-----------------------------------------
Dear Everyone,

Yes, I'm writing love letters to food.

Please don't make fun of me.

Rummy

BookstoreEscapee
06-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Dear refrigerator,

You didn't have to die to get us to clean you out.

be

AnaKhouri
06-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Dear mono:

You couldn't live in my house. We're up between 6 and 7 am every day.

I had to learn to be a morning person, but I'm still grumpy at first.

Ana

CaroPhoenix
06-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Dear Mono and Ana,

Coffee.

That is all,
Rummy

monolayth
06-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Dear rum,

You do not want me on caffeine. Think rabid squirrel. It is bad.

non caffeineated,
mono.

dragon_wings
06-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Dear body:
Why must you ache so. I'm only 24. And yes I haven't always treated you the best but I try to listen to your many aches and pain and act accordingly.
Sincerely,
A sore Dragon_Wings

CaroPhoenix
06-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Dear Mono,

I have survived Child Rum on caffeine. I have survived.

Rabid squirrels are nothing.

Rummy

Bella_Vixen
06-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Dear family:

Thanks for informing me that plans DID change for today. As in, why the fuck didn't you tell me?!?

--me

monolayth
06-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Dear rummy,

Don't challange me! I like to travel and can find energy drinks.

Laughing,
Mono

CaroPhoenix
06-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Dear Mono,

I would draw line in sand, but now I think I'm frightened. :roll:

Maybe I should hide for awhile?

LMAO,
Rummy

monolayth
06-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Dear rummy,

You had better be frightened. I would give your daughter GLITTER! (duh-dun-dunnnnn)

Rawr,

Mono.

Dear self,

Did someone slip something in your drink? You are oddly playful right now....

creeping myself out,
mono.

dragon_wings
06-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Dear bus:
If my food is cold when I get to Chipotle I will be *pissed*.
Hungrily,
Dragon_Wings.

CaroPhoenix
06-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Dear Asthma,

F:censored:k you.

No Love,
Rummy
---------------------------------
Dear Adult Tricycle,

F:censored:k you too.

Still no love,
Rummy
--------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Rum,

F:censored:k you times 3.

Absolutely no love,
Mrs. Rum
Dear Life, Universe, and God,

Please leave me the f:censored:k alone.

And yet still no love,
Rummy
----------------------------------------------
Dear Inhaler,

You I cannot live without.

(Literally).

Love,
Rummy

Becks
06-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Dear Rummy,

*oodles of hugs and love*

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear ankles,

FFS, stop swelling.

It's grossing me out to look.

It's painful, too.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

--me

CaroPhoenix
06-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Dear Becks,

Thank you for the hugs. I've had a very bad weekend. It wasn't pretty. Especially this morning when I broke down crying because the tops of my feet and ankles were incredibly swollen. I have to watch what I eat. Keep my legs elevated whilst sitting and sleeping. And I need to start mall walking again - everything had stopped swelling so much.

Plus, I think my depression has returned - with a vengeance.

Rummy

Kanalah
06-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Dear heartburn,

Stop it.

No seriously stop it. I know I'm stressed out right now but for the love of all things holy scaring the poop out of hubby and having him want to take me to the heart attack ER is not cool.

doing my best to relax,
kanalah

Shpepper
06-06-2011, 05:14 AM
Dear Rummy,

http://www.magpiesmarbles.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/exsteaminate_2008-03-15.jpg

Maybe this will help?

Who me,

Pepper

Elspeth
06-06-2011, 05:31 AM
Dear Rummy,
Many hugs to you

Els

Dear life
Leave my mommy alone. She now has shingles. Also could the server at work work please. stupid failing hard drives.

Els

CaroPhoenix
06-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Dear Pepper,

:roll: Yes, one of those would be greatly needed in my household. :roll:

Rummy
Dear Elspeth,

Thank you.

I think I just needed a good cry. Which happened yesterday morning.

These passed few weeks haven't been going well, and then what happened on Saturday just completely didn't help neither.

Rummy

monolayth
06-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Dear rummy,

I am so with you on the asthma and inhalor stuff. Sucks hard. I also can't go without my nebulizer. Makes me want to move back to Florida. I had no asthma or allergy issues there.

Weezy and sneezy,
Mono

CaroPhoenix
06-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Dear Mono,

Don't come to Virginia. The state's slogan should be: "If you come here without allergies or asthma, you will leave here with at least one of them."

I just need to take better care of myself. (Like taking my advair 2 times a day like I'm supposed to for instance).

Which reminds me: I didn't take it this morning. :ashamed:

Rummy

Becks
06-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Dear ear piercings,

Stop being infected.

I mean, :wtf:... I put my earrings in peroxide and you still have been getting infected lately. What's the use of having three piercings in each ear if I can only wear one pair of earrings at a time?

My body's in rebellion,

--me

CaroPhoenix
06-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Dear Becks,

Try adding Neosporin to the mix. I clean my ears/earrings with rubbing alcohol, smear neosporin on my ears (especially the back of my ears), then peroxide/neosporin the earrings. Earrings will get slippery.

Hope this helps!
Rummy

dragon_wings
06-07-2011, 04:56 AM
Dearest Boyfriend,
You are amazing. You have helped me so much in the 4 months we've been together. I just wish we lived closer to each other. I love you babe.
With much love,
Your Girlfriend. :)

Ps I can't wait till you and your band get your EP done. Cause not only will it be *awesome* but you can come visit me. :D

~~~

Dear life,
You suck ass.
That's all.

~~~

Dear sucky customers,
GDIAF! You made today suck. I was close to tears! I hate crying! *growls*
Angrily yours,
Dragon_Wings

~~~

Dear awesome customers,
Thank you.
D_W

~~~

Dear Sises,
You help me survive the weeks where I'm just getting by.
With love,
Your sis.

Bella_Vixen
06-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Dear Jerk--

Thanks ever so much for NOT calling to cancel your appointment to fix my oven. I hope the property manager ripped you a new one.

--Me

PS I would sincerely recommend NOT talking to me if/when you show up on Thursday.

Elspeth
06-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Dear Shingles,
Leave my Mommy alone!!! She wants to go to a disney convention at the end of the month.

No Love at all
Els

Sounders
For the love of gord could you please win on Saturday. I know draws are points but for craps sake. Thanks

Much love
Els

Dear Weather for Saturday night
Can we PLEASE have a game without a monsoon?

Thanks
Els

Becks
06-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Dear Rummy,

I shall have to try that.

Thanks!!

--Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear feet,

Now you have to start swelling, too???

This is really icky.

:cry:,

--me

monolayth
06-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Dear Toddler,
Naptime soon?

Mom...

Dear self,
Please be more neurotic about the sunblocking.
dont likeing being red
mono

CaroPhoenix
06-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Dear Becks,

The Neosporin thing is something I follow since seeing a doctor about my ears. Turns out, I'm allergic to nickle. Now, even if they say "Nickle Free" and "For Sensitive Ears", I still do the Neosporin smear.

Hoping it works for you,
Rummy

PS As for the swelling of the feet: Welcome to my world. You might need to see a cardiovascular specialist or even a cardiologist. Might be a circulation problem. Go to your General Practitioner first and see what they recommend. When I went to my cardiologist, the first words out of his mouth were: "Did you know you have a heart murmur?" Yeah, not a fun time. :cry: Or you could be like my mom and the heat makes you swell?
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Mono,

If toddler won't sleep, try playing Marilyn Manson music. Or other artists similar to Marilyn Manson. What you're looking for is the deep bass, drumming type of music. Puts children to sleep quickly. At least it used to put Child Rum to sleep.

Rummy

Shpepper
06-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Dear Rummy,

I am so glad to know I am not the only mom who used off the wall music to put her children to sleep. My son would do best with Guns and Roses and Anthrax.

Musically,

Pepper

monolayth
06-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Dear shepepper,

My mother used donna summer to put my brother to sleep when he was a baby. Still works. With me she used fleetwood mac and heart....

Mono

CaroPhoenix
06-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Dear Shpepper and Mono,

When people found out I played Marilyn Manson and P.O.D. for my daughter, they wondered out loud what my daughter would have to listen to when she rebelled in her teen years.

:lol:
Rummy

Becks
06-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Dear Rummy,

I'm leaning towards the heat. It's just that they've never swelled this much.

If it keeps up, I won't be able to go to my nephew's 8th grade graduation tomorrow. I can't get my feet into shoes.

*sigh*

--Becks

BookstoreEscapee
06-08-2011, 03:37 AM
Dear Becks,

Haven't done this in a while (http://cuteoverload.com/2011/06/06/ay-you-lookin-at-me/).

Enjoy!
-be

cewfa
06-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Dear Mom,
I am doing the best I can to get my car fixed. I make 8 bucks an hour with a host of other responsibilities on top of getting the car fixed, such as rent, electricity, and fucking EATING. I know its inconvenient, its inconvenient for me as I hate driving your car, but please don't act like I am not doing anything about it, especially when I spent over 200 dollars today. It will only serve to piss me, and you won't like it when I get pissed off, and it is an argument you ultimately will lose.

Love,
Son

Dear Drinking problem and withdrawals,
Go fuck yourself with a rusty dildo.

BookstoreEscapee
06-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Dear Neighbors on the other side of my wall,

WTF are you doing? Banging on the wall on the other side of my bedroom...hammering something? I don't know, but's it's NOT EVEN FUCKING 9:00 IN THE MORNING! :wtf:

BE

Becks
06-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Dear BE,

OTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :bounce: :party:

You're awesome sauce!!!

Love,

Becks

BookstoreEscapee
06-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Dear Shpepper and Mono,

When people found out I played Marilyn Manson and P.O.D. for my daughter, they wondered out loud what my daughter would have to listen to when she rebelled in her teen years.

:lol:
Rummy

Dear Rummy,

Beethoven and Mozart?

-be

monolayth
06-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Dear Toddler of mine,

Quit getting into everything!

Thanks!
mom.

Dear everyone else,
I now I am dreaming witht he above.
wishful thinking,
mono

Becks
06-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Dear feet,

Thanks for taking down the swelling enough so I could wear shoes.

--me

Dear rest of my body,

Knock it the fuck off, okay?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

--me

CaroPhoenix
06-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Dear Becks,

Drink plenty of water. Keep your legs and feet elevated at all times. Not sure what I can say about the rest of your body. I probably have the same problems.

Love,
Rummy
Dear Mr. Rum,

Please do not make me sick.

Love,
Mrs. Rum
Dear ARC of Greater Prince William County,

Thank you for existing.

Rummy
Dear Darwin Rum (aka The Boy Cat),

Do not ever scare me like that again! I thought you got out of the house and I went hysterical. It wasn't pretty. I called my mom in tears. I had a breakdown on the phone with my Mommy over you. And Mr. Rum was mad at me because I couldn't watch the back door and Child Rum and him and the two of you cats (I have Kyra Rum aka the The Girl Cat, but she doesn't try to run out the door).

And all the time you were under the couch.

Please let me know the next time you hide under there I don't freak out.

Love,
Your Momma

Becks
06-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Dear Rummy,

My body just does a full scale mutiny when it's hot.

I'm better now, for the most part.

Except that my feet are cold. It's 50 degrees at the most around here.

Love,

Becks

dragon_wings
06-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Dear Coworker,
Don't make blanket assumptions and apply it to me. Not all long distance relationships fail. In the four months I've been with my boyfriend our relationship has been solid. Much more solid then my relationship with my ex when we were doing the long distance thing. And I talk to my boyfriend less cause he actually has a life unlike the ex.
Angrily,
Me

Ps: just cause one of my closest friends is a guy *does not* mean I wanna get in his pants. Or that I want him to get into mine. I have a boyfriend for that.

~~~~

Dear regular customer,
You were the *one* bright spot on an absolutely horrible day.
Sincerely,
You favorite service clerk