PDA

View Full Version : Not sucky but surely a wtf moment

traylk
07-10-2008, 07:31 PM
On Monday it is a normal work day...or so we thought.

At 2 mins to close (2am) we had an unexpected visitor. A fully naked male riding a motorcycle. (the crotchrocket type) He came straight up to the window and tried placing an order for 1 taco.. The guy I had on DT gave had the strangest look on his face :confused:/:eek:(which made us all wander over by the window to see what was going on) and told him

CW: Uh....No...not till you get some clothes on man.
NG: Come on man, please?
CW: Sorry can't do it.
NG: Why not?
CW: Sorry man....No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service. :lol:

The guy then left. We all stared at eachother then laughed. Wonder what bet that guy lost?

iradney
07-10-2008, 08:54 PM
:eek:!
you have to be kidding right? YEESH! *tries to get that mental image out of her head*
the poor people driving BEHIND him!!!

calulu
07-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Uh, where was he holding his wallet??

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

:eek:

Bright_Star
07-10-2008, 09:06 PM
I'm guessing he had his money stuck up in an area where the sun never shines & it's on good terms with Mr. TP....lol.

the toy guy
07-10-2008, 10:24 PM
CW: Sorry man....No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service. :lol:

You probably should have included pants in that.

jerkface11
07-10-2008, 10:39 PM
So was it a naked bike?

Seraph
07-10-2008, 11:47 PM
...Naked Lunch?...

the_std
07-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Am I the only person that thinks a naked man riding a motorcycle has a major potential for hotness? Rawr!

... Although, if he wipes out, EVERYTHING could be cheese-grated. Yikes.

RichS
07-11-2008, 01:21 AM
... Although, if he wipes out, EVERYTHING could be cheese-grated. Yikes.

And, as one who has experienced road rash, it's one of the worst feelings - I still 'feel' it on my leg and hands, even though it's been over 20 years since the accident.

After that, I wear full leathers when riding. Jeans just get shredded on pavement.

ArcticChicken
07-11-2008, 01:22 AM

I hate to be the one bringing logic to this party, but it's my understanding that most bikes have storage available.

traylk
07-11-2008, 06:14 AM

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

:eek:

Yeah we didn't even want to know...lol

Becks
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I hate to be the one bringing logic to this party, but it's my understanding that most bikes have storage available.

Stop raining on our :brainbleach: parade. :p

RichS
07-11-2008, 11:15 PM

Usually on a sportsbike, they have very limited storage, unless the rider adds more. On mine, the storage compartment was under the seat.

And now you have the mental picture of him getting off of his bike to get his wallet...:lol:

Here you go. :brainbleach: