PDA

View Full Version : Two crazies.

Plaidman
07-22-2008, 01:38 PM
So this lady came in, and tried to turn in some scratch it crosswords. They were losers.

Now she tried to tell me that she had enough words. Looking over it, I quickly saw that she scratch letters that she did not have in the box. Natuarlly, all lottery have little barcodes that declare if one is a winner or loser. She tried to tell me that lottery just takes it at face value, meaning if they see enough words, she'd get the money.

I laughed, thinking she was joking.

Boy was I wrong, and boy did I get yelled at for trying to cheat her money. I just gave her her scratch its, along with the slip that says 'Sorry, not a winner'. Told her to take it up with lottery if she so desires.

She didn't like that. Now I'm going to get fired by her. Whatever..

Second girl. Also crazy, or a misunderstanding. (Which I think I'm leaning towards really).

I had the USA today out, reading an article on a new DC MMO coming out.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/2008-07-21-comics-dc-universe_N.htm. It was a side article, and next to it was a huge Sugarland article next to it, and she pointed to it asking if I liked him. I said I was reading the new DC game.

She then blubber this little tibit.

woman: Oh I heard of that. It's a new game that connects to your privates and gives you sex! I can't wait for it!
*toddles out*
Me: .... WTF.....?

Dreamstalker
07-22-2008, 07:09 PM
woman: Oh I heard of that. It's a new game that connects to your privates and gives you sex! I can't wait for it!
*toddles out*
Me: .... WTF.....?
What the HELL...?

*gets image of some bastard hybrid of a Game Boy and remote-controlled vibrator*
*is not surprised by the prospect of the ex trying to design such a beast and failing*

Rapscallion
07-22-2008, 07:20 PM
I've been linked to devices that work along those lines - vibrators that can be controlled by the other partner via mobile phone. Fascinating, but not exactly my cup of tea, since I have to attend meetings every so often.

"Did you want to say something?"

"No! Just felt like putting my hand up..."

Rapscallion

SteeleDragon78
07-22-2008, 07:46 PM
What the HELL...?

*gets image of some bastard hybrid of a Game Boy and remote-controlled vibrator*
*is not surprised by the prospect of the ex trying to design such a beast and failing*

dammit there goes fond childhood memories. i still play my old brick gameboy. now i will see it as a dirty thing.

I've been linked to devices that work along those lines - vibrators that can be controlled by the other partner via mobile phone. Fascinating, but not exactly my cup of tea, since I have to attend meetings every so often.

"Did you want to say something?"

"No! Just felt like putting my hand up..."

Rapscallion

dammit again cause now i need :brainbleach: for that mental image, thanks raps

BlaqueKatt
07-23-2008, 12:00 AM

um they do make a product called the ivibe guess what that attaches to?

Soulstealer
07-23-2008, 12:53 AM

But do they work with mp3 players that aren't ipods?

Pezzle
07-23-2008, 11:55 AM
But do they work with mp3 players that aren't ipods?

Google: Audi-Oh!

FenigDurak
07-23-2008, 08:31 PM
I don't have the link anymore as it creeped me out more than it was funny, but I remember reading an article about a device that hooks to the computer and controls are based on a website where anyone can control what you feel and for how long.

Dreamstalker
07-24-2008, 02:20 AM
I've seen those (MP3-player activated).

I was talking with the ex once, and he dared mention such an object that would attach to a DS. Um, no. Besides the fact that the very offer from you to "build one" scares me, I usually take my DS on the train or other public places where boredom tends to set in. I believe he also mentioned the computer-controlled one in the same conversation.

Mamadrae
07-24-2008, 04:07 PM
To quote Bill Engvall....

"Dear god. Whatever happen to good old fashion foreplay?"