PDA

View Full Version : I don't care how cute your kids are...

Princess J
07-27-2008, 04:48 PM
...you're not getting a discount!

So check this out, a guy walks into the hotel and asks for a room. I give him the price of the suite, all the room types we had left, and he asks if there are any discounts. I'm giving him a few dollars off, for it is quite late at night and he seems okay. He then pulls this gem. "I have a couple of cute kids, will that give me a discount?"

After he left to go get his stuff I confess I went into the backroom and had myself a bit of a giggle.

Evil Queen
07-27-2008, 09:30 PM
I once had one guy try to give me his kid to pay for the cost of his room. I told him if I ever discovered he tried it again I'd call the Cops.

Seems someone else beat me to it though, because a few weeks later he was in the local paper in the police blotter. :D

Princess J
07-28-2008, 02:55 PM
The karma police, perchance? They live inside of my head. Oh, wait, that's the dream police, sorry.

ta2ooed1
07-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Please tell me he was joking! Said the right way it can be an ok one, i've had a couple of offers from time to time and it can be kinda cute.

portia911
07-29-2008, 01:16 AM
you should have asked him if he was pimping them out

retaildrone
07-30-2008, 11:26 PM
I once had one guy try to give me his kid to pay for the cost of his room.

I try to barter mine off quite often. No one will take her, though. :p

Music Mo-Gal
07-31-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah, whatever, buddy...SURE your kids are cute...to YOU! To the rest of us, they might be the ugliest kids on the planet!

Titi
08-02-2008, 01:33 AM
I try to barter mine off quite often. No one will take her, though. :p

I've offered people money to take my son. Still no takers. :lol:

Kiwi
08-02-2008, 03:44 AM
Yeah, whatever, buddy...SURE your kids are cute...to YOU! To the rest of us, they might be the ugliest kids on the planet!

:D hahaha so true
just like when a coworker shows you pictures of a child or grandchild and you have to be all.... awww cute

unless its my niece in which case SHE IS THE CUTESTS of them all!!!