PDA

View Full Version : my most recent blonde moment

smileyeagle1021
09-02-2008, 11:15 PM
and I will find out tomorrow whether or not I mean that figuratively or literally...

my roommate and I were having a conversation about the naked people I've seen at work, we got to the guy who was manscaped, and I said "I've never understood why people feel the need to trim the bushes" and his response was "well, in my case it would be cutting down the redwoods"

I was like "TMFI" grabbed a bottle of "brain bleach" in this case clorox that was sitting in the laundry room and held it over my head saying "ah, bleach, clean that image out of my head"... and the cap came off...

so my head got a nice dosage of real bleach as well as brain bleach... hopefully I was able to wash it out quickly enough that I won't wake up with blonde hair tomorrow.

Evil Queen
09-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Different kind of bleach, actually. Though I am pretty damned sure that you more then likely ruined any clothes you were wearing and the couch cushions you may or may not have been sitting on.

smileyeagle1021
09-03-2008, 12:09 AM
fortunately I was in the kitchen with laminate floors... and it's a day off so it was PJs basically anyway, so not too much of a loss... nothing that I can't get replacements at the DI for cheap.

Evil Queen
09-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Are they the jammies with the little feet? I can totally imagin you with footsy jammies. :lol:

smileyeagle1021
09-03-2008, 12:11 AM
sadly no... just plaid pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt

... which is overdressed... at least one of my roommates any given night will end up wandering around without pants...

Evil Queen
09-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Lame. The SO always walks around in just his boxers.

At least they're his new boxers. I junked his old holey ones.

smileyeagle1021
09-03-2008, 12:41 AM
well EQ, during the summer it may have been more likely, but the cold is coming now... but if you so desire if you ever visit salt lake I'm sure I could arrange for the lot of us to walk around in boxers (except L, she'll I guess do the bra and panties).

thehippie777
09-03-2008, 07:12 AM
ha! that is really funny!

Not that it matters...but lots of guys shave or at least trim their private areas... That is at least quite a few of the guys I have met.

Miss Conception
09-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Trimming boosts our egos. Gotta love that "extra" optical inch, lol!

Becks
09-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Are they the jammies with the little feet? I can totally imagin you with footsy jammies. :lol:

I have footie jammies. :D

Raieth
09-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Okay the following comment is not to be viewed by anyone 18 or under:
Trimming pubic hair is something you do for your partner. When giving fellatio if there is a lot of hair it frequently gets stuck in your teeth. Nothing is worse than trying to get curly pubic hair out of your mouth/teeth. Worse than cat hair I swear.

Trimming your pubic hair is also a "cleanliness" issue. "" because it isn't actually cleaner it just FEELS cleaner. And to most people, myself included, that make all the difference.

Also, I too have footie jammies, with the trap door in the back for...going to the bathroom...yeah :devil:

Becks
09-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Also, I too have footie jammies, with the trap door in the back for...going to the bathroom...yeah :devil:

Ooooooooooh. I'm kinda jealous.