PDA

View Full Version : The one place where you shouldn't ask for candy on Halloween

Hon'ya-chan
11-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Yes, I don't believe it either, but he claims he has the security camera footage to prove it.

One of my friends works at a Adult Sex Shop, and he had the night shift on Halloween night. Now, the shop he works at is located in a business area, and it is about a good distance away from residential areas (i'll guess maybe 1000 feet, or a good few minutes walk). Close, but far enough that would satisfy most die-hard morality folk. Other than him, theres a small strip mall next door, but many of them are restaurants and some assorted specialty stores. Some are open late, but most close down before 6PM.

Anyway, he's going thru the rental database to weed out late returners and delinquent accounts when the bell rings on the door and in walks in a parent with two kids.

Kids: Trick or Treat!!
Friend: (dumbfounded) Excuse me?
Mom: You heard them! Give them some candy!!
Friend: Uh, Ma'am, you know what kind of shop this is, right?
Mom: It's a store (stops)....
Friend: ...that sells sexually explicit products. So I have to ask you and your kids to leave right now.
Mom: Well, if you didn't have candy, you could've just said so!!(Collects kids and goes out the door.

Friend calls up the owner, and tells him of the situation that just happened.

Owner: Is the cameras working?
Friend: Yeah....*checks the recording* Got them on film, and they stayed in camera range of cameras X and XX over the register.
Owner: Good. Note the times and leave me a brief description of the trio. Just in case someone causes a stink.

He's still wondering what was up with the woman.

Evil Queen
11-02-2008, 02:48 PM
I wish I was there to say, nice and loudly, "Gee dear, lets try this new DILDO when we go to THE CHURCH FUNCTION."

:lol:

Broomjockey
11-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I don't get it. Church functions don't normally have those? :angel:

Ironclad Alibi
11-02-2008, 06:05 PM

She meant the artificial type. :devil:

Evil Queen
11-02-2008, 08:56 PM
...Sure. Sure I did.

:whistle:

DGoddessChardonnay
11-09-2008, 05:32 PM

Not any I've attended throughout the years . . . but they're probably the exception and not the rule.:angel: