PDA

View Full Version : Instant messaging?

MystyGlyttyr
01-26-2009, 04:35 AM
Just curious about who uses what and where. I'm kinda an IM freak whenever I'm online, heh. Which is...almost...every single night. LOL

I use AIM and Yahoo messengers. MystyGlyttyr and mysty_glyttyr respectively.

Anyone wanna ever talk, I'm friendly, I promise. So long as you let me know who you are. :angel:

Broomjockey
01-26-2009, 04:38 AM
I use MSN and Yahoo. If anyone wants my contact, they can PM me. I'm usually friendly, unless I'm at work, in which case I just say "I'm at work" :p

Jester
01-26-2009, 04:40 AM
I use yahoo and MSN. And I chat via IM with several CSers, whose names shall not be revealed here so that they can be spared the shame and social stigma of consorting with such a drunken degenerate.

Bella_Vixen
01-26-2009, 04:43 AM
I'm on AOL and Windows, and sometimes Yahoo, if there's anyone on to chat with. PM me. :wave: I like IMing.

MystyGlyttyr
01-26-2009, 04:43 AM
Hey, I enjoy the shame and social stigma of being a chick wrestler who watches cartoons and writes "I love Matt Hardy" on my notebooks. What's the worst that could happen? ;)

JoitheArtist
01-26-2009, 04:44 AM
I'm on AIM, and it's always up and running when I'm online. :) PM me if you want my screen name (yes, even on the internet, I am an introvert :lol: not a fan of posting contact info just anywhere! )

pssorens
01-26-2009, 04:51 AM
I'm on yahoo. pm me for contact info. if I'm home, it's on. And often when I'm not cause i go to work and forget to shut it off.

SteverinoNY
01-26-2009, 05:03 AM
I'm game...SN can be accessed thru the AIM man on any of my posts, but for those who are inclined to relax, the SN is SLRB82584

hinakiba777
01-26-2009, 05:05 AM
I'm on MSN, YIM, and AIM. I love using them all. My only stipulation is that if i say I can't talk, but I'm still online then don't talk to me. Sometimes I'm talking to someone important on IM, so I can't sign off. Many people don't get that. They think if I'm online I want everyone to IM me.

however, if I'm online-and I don't tell you otherwise- then feel free to message me.

Amethyst Hunter
01-26-2009, 05:16 AM
I use AIM and Yahoo, respectively (PM for contact info; I loves to IM!), though I'm more likely to be on AIM because I tend to forget about the Yahoo one. (I do check it regularly though so either way you're bound to get a response; just make sure you clue me in as to who you are/where you're from so I don't delete you thinking that you're a weirdo in the Not Good way)

Bella_Vixen
01-26-2009, 05:31 AM
Oh yeah.

I'm pretty boring to talk to. At least, I think so. :lol:

Just as a warning.

:wave:

JoitheArtist
01-26-2009, 05:33 AM
Oh yeah.

I'm pretty boring to talk to. At least, I think so. :lol:

Just as a warning.

:wave:

:lol: me too! Well, at any rate, I waver between utterly boring and saying completely insane things. Depending on my mood and level of sleep...

karath
01-26-2009, 05:51 AM
Well, I just made a new screen name that I'm rather fond of, so I'll join the club here. Feel free to drop me a line on AIM at ichmagkuchen :)

MadMike
01-26-2009, 06:18 AM
If anyone wants my details, PM me. I have reasons for not wanting to post them publicly.

Becks
01-26-2009, 06:32 AM
I have the MSN thingy (a few), Yahoo Messenger (two) and AIM.

My main MSN and YM ones are provided here on CS.com, if you know where to look. AOHell, PM me. I have blocks on.

SorryIsGoodEnough
01-26-2009, 07:46 AM
I use AIM and MSN.

terraprincessa is my AIM.

priestessmiralo@hotmail.com is my MSN.

Yeah, priestess. I used to RP a lot in the MSN Roleplay chatrooms.

: /

Hah.

But yeah, I'm super friendly and always around, so anyone can add me if they want to. :)

draftermatt
01-26-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm only on yahoo. I'm not a big chatter, and I'm only online when I'm at work (typically just so I know when I get personal e-mails).

My buddy list has all of 6 people on it, the only other person I know who IM's a lot is on AIM.

If you want to chat with me it's the same as my username here.

smileyeagle1021
01-26-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm almost always on AIM... in fact, if it's late at night I'm probably bored out of my mind at work, so please, stalk the hell out of me on AIM late at night and give me something to do... my screen name on AIM is same as here :D

McGoddess09
01-26-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm usually on AIM, but I dabble in MSN and Yahoo if I know I will talk to someone. PM me for contact details. For those who have already posted their names, I will most certainly im you. :D

AdminAssistant
01-26-2009, 01:24 PM
I primarily use AIM for messaging, but I have MSN (because it gives me pop-up email notifications)

Sarlon
01-27-2009, 01:05 AM
I have MSN and yahoo, and LOVE chattering with people....my contact info is under my thingy on the board, but if you need it PM me for the info

BookstoreEscapee
01-27-2009, 01:36 AM
:lol: me too! Well, at any rate, I waver between utterly boring and saying completely insane things. Depending on my mood and level of sleep...

Yeah, I'm pretty boring too. Just ask DesignFox...:p

I'm on AIM but I use it through Trillian so I can talk to people on other programs (I think that's what it does, anyway).

My conact is in my profile...:wave:

Amina516
01-27-2009, 01:42 AM
Hi, My name is Amina

*Hi amina*

and I am a txt-aholic.

Sadly i do not have enough friends to chat with, or they all ignore me when they are on. LOL. Im usually on, but have myself on invisible....Im not sure why I do that. It might explain why no one talks to me....*has an epiphany*

If anyone happens to be extremely bored one day, feel free to smack me with an IM. Same name as here on Yahoo! and AIM.

Ljt09863
01-27-2009, 01:50 AM
i use yahoo. if anybody here would like to chat with me there, please pm me here and ill give you my info

monolayth
01-27-2009, 08:01 PM
yeah, I use yahoo. my screen name there is the same as my name here.

DesignFox
01-27-2009, 10:11 PM
I use AIM. if anyone wants to chat, send me a PM. ;) And ask Escapee- I can be pretty boring, myself. :lol:

If anyone is interested in horses, though... :D

Also, I tend to be on AIM at work sometimes. I'll let you know if that's the case, 'cause if the boss comes in, or I get a bunch of customers, I may not answer/may seemingly disappear. I try never to be rude, but if you IM when I've got a customer, I won't be able to answer.

gunsage
01-28-2009, 01:04 AM
Yahoo (gunsage), but I'm never on. AIM, but it's for work. I'm actually on XBL more than anything. If interested, it's TheGunSage. :wave:

Shangri-laschild
01-28-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm on aim the most (somthngoutthere) but try to use yahoo (wossname101) and msn (shangri-laschild@hotmail.com) as often as I can as well. Anyone's welcome to say hi :)

The Last to Know
01-29-2009, 04:56 AM
I mostly use yahoo - name is in profile here, but occasionally AIM (msvavirgo31) but you have to ask me to add you to my privacy settings - otherwise you won't see me. I don't always have time to talk, but I really like meeting new people & just talking about life in general.

Plaidman
01-29-2009, 05:19 AM
dracons_nighthawk yahoo messanger.

Becks
02-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Changed my AOHell blocks.

All instant messaging info will be in my profile.

Harass and/or love me at will. :D

Shpepper
02-17-2009, 11:57 PM
The first one I ever used was ICQ. Deleted that one just this year. Have had it on the machine for ever and never use it.

I only have msn. It is usually on appear offline lately for resasons that are beyond my control. But if you want to pm me for details.

Kyree
02-19-2009, 03:54 AM
I love IM'ing! Not enough people on my list. I don't care who sees my SN's, so here:

MSN: laiinkyree@live.com

AIM: Gnatmunchkin

Whenever I'm home I'm always online. I sometimes even poke on it on my cell phone when I'm not home. Yes, I'm addicted to texting. Help feed my addiction :lol:

RayvenQ
02-19-2009, 04:11 AM
I use Yahoo messenger and MSN the most, Yahoo for Text based roleplaying and MSN for general stuff.

Boomer
02-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I haven't IMed in a long time, but this sounds like it could be fun.

AOL: boomerhimself

Cookiesaur
02-19-2009, 08:14 PM
My entire instant messenger name doesn't fit into the space provided in my profile, mainly because I'm a nerd and made the name to harass my husband with back when he was just my boyfriend, but the rest of it is "@yahoo.com". Feel free to drop me a line or whatever. :)

Yahoo: thebassistsgirlfriend

Nurian
02-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Yahoo: armydeone
This could be fun.

I use Yahoo messenger and MSN the most, Yahoo for Text based roleplaying and MSN for general stuff.

Text-based roleplaying? If I may ask, how does that work?

Lehk
02-23-2009, 02:06 AM
AIM: Valefore187 (messes with people when i tell them my SN, they think it ends in 4187 :D )