Becks
02-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Lucky you. :p

iradney
02-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Price of popularity, m'dear :)

blas
02-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Someone suggested you to me, I swear. Unless that was Becks that I added?

Lil Bunny
02-17-2009, 03:37 PM
There are cool people on Facebook?? And here I was worried that I'd actually have to put up with old classmates. ;)

If you want another friend, let me know. :)

AdminAssistant
02-17-2009, 04:13 PM
But, Bella, we all want to be your frieeeeeennnnnd!

:p

Giggle Goose
02-17-2009, 04:47 PM
I know that if I have a friend suggestion/add from someone in a random place, I know it's usually CS :p

So if you haven't yet, ADD ME

Becks
02-17-2009, 10:43 PM
According to my email inbox, I have gotten requests on Facebook. However, upon logging in, I have nothing and noone. :cry:

katie kaboom
02-17-2009, 10:54 PM
According to my email inbox, I have gotten requests on Facebook. However, upon logging in, I have nothing and no one. :cry:

awww, pm me and i'll give you my info so you can add me.:D

BookstoreEscapee
02-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Are people allowed to be friends if they don't have Facebook?

Actually I might sign up because I want to see Ex's tribute to Pablo. I will likely have the most boring Facebook page ever.

Bella_Vixen
02-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Someone suggested you to me, I swear. Unless that was Becks that I added?

I'm the one who was attacked by a potato. :wtf: Seriously.

And I always want more friends.

Warning: I like to send flair.

RootedPhoenix
02-18-2009, 05:50 AM
Pieces of Flair is the best app on Facebook! (At least from my point of view...)

I've got to prune my apps one of these eons.

Jester
02-18-2009, 01:40 PM
There are cool people on Facebook??

I'M on Facebook. Therefore the answer to your question is yes.

No, don't ask. I like to keep my secret identity....secret. :cool:

Pieces of Flair is the best app on Facebook!

You obviously never worked for the Big Red and White Striped Restaurant. :rolleyes:

Lil Bunny
02-18-2009, 02:28 PM
After last nights existential meltdown (high school memories that had been repressed came flooding out), I may or may not be getting rid of this cursed facebook. We will see.

*grumbles about small town busy bodies and morons that can't get that HS is NOT the best time of everyone's lives*

blas
02-18-2009, 03:22 PM
No worries, Lil Bunny.....I may only be 22 and 4 years out of high school, but I have already run into old frenemies and enemies from both high schools, and the majority of the popular kids who made my life hell...their ONLY friends are still the same kids we went to school with. Sure, that's still plenty of friends...but even by going to college and moving, none of them have been able to make friends with very many other people. So what does that say about them?

Yes, I still have good friends from high school that I stay in touch with and party with and do stuff with. But they aren't my only friends. I have met people, I have moved on....I'm not the same person I was in high school. I grew up. They didn't.

It makes me laugh. I win. They lose. Forever. Who's the geek now?

CaroPhoenix
02-18-2009, 03:42 PM
:cry:

I haven't been slammed with friends requests.

Actually, only one person from this board has friended me.

No one loves me.

Might as well eat worms.*

:cry:

*Gives me an excuse to buy a huge bag of gummi worms! :lol:

Becks
02-18-2009, 05:29 PM
You all can PM me for Facebook love. :D

monolayth
02-18-2009, 05:58 PM
im on face book. have not had a single person from high school try to add me. then again i refuse to disclose where i went to school to face book because i don't care to speak with anyone.

malmalthekiller
02-18-2009, 06:33 PM
It's funny to me that so many people have facebook now, when just a few years ago it was only for college kids.

If anyone wants more friends, be sure to PM me.

:)

Ree
02-18-2009, 10:10 PM
If anyone wants to add me, just PM me.

monolayth
02-19-2009, 04:54 AM
i've been stalked on facebook, woo hoo.

Becks
02-19-2009, 04:58 AM
I have just PMed everyone that I haven't already harassed on Facebook. If you didn't get a PM from me, either we're already friends or I misplaced you.

Harass me.

I like you. :D

Bella_Vixen
02-19-2009, 05:31 AM
I want more Facebook friends!!

*pout*

Actually, I want more CS.com friends, too.

I don't bite. :lol:

Setsunaela
02-19-2009, 08:37 PM
People can feel free to PM me if they want my facebook.. I'm all for making new friends! plus my facebook is awfully lonely ^^

Lil Bunny
02-26-2009, 04:26 PM
I think I might have snagged about 2 of you through just looking at photos/snippits of information.

Of course my detective work ended with a South African that I just wasn't 100% sure of.

I didn't even try to find Blas yet. *back to digging through for cool people*

iradney
02-26-2009, 04:34 PM
Which South African, Lilbunny? :devil:

RootedPhoenix
02-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Anyone who wants to have me as a facebook friend can PM me. I also accept CS.com friend requests. And cookies. I <3 cookies. :D

Slytovhand
03-01-2009, 12:52 PM
What I have difficulties with is the nicknames... I get a friend request, and end up wondering who it really is from here... Especially after that time when Becks (or was it Bella??) and I were chatting (oh, and Blas), and we went through a stack of names and faces. So, I did requests... but now I've forgotten who they were :p

Ree
03-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Well, there is a CS.com group on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2230958255).

What about having people join that group and state their CS name, and others can add them if that's what they want?

BookstoreEscapee
03-01-2009, 02:42 PM
I want more Facebook friends!!

*pout*

Actually, I want more CS.com friends, too.

I don't bite. :lol:

Ask Becks for my name and come find me on FB :)

Becks
03-01-2009, 08:01 PM
when Becks (or was it Bella??) and I were chatting (oh, and Blas), and we went through a stack of names and faces.

It was me.

Ask Becks for my name and come find me on FB :)

Actually, I'll find you for her. I have mad skillz like that.

BookstoreEscapee
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
It was me.

My FB skills so far are rudimentary.

Though anyone who was on the Christmas card list could find me if they wanted.

What does it say that I am somewhat surprised by some of the requests I've gotten from people I went to HS (some since elementary school) with? These people really remember me? :o

katie kaboom
03-01-2009, 08:51 PM
What does it say that I am somewhat surprised by some of the requests I've gotten from people I went to HS (some since elementary school) with? These people really remember me? :o

That's been happening to me a lot lately too. I seriously think everyone i graduated high school with is on facebook now. People are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden.

I'll add you to my facebook. It'd be nice to know someone who actually lives somewhere near me. PM me your name if you want, and i'll find you on there.

RootedPhoenix
03-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Well, there is a CS.com group on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2230958255).

I didn't even think about that! :doh: Good grief...the things thinking will do for you! I oughta try it sometime. Thanks Ree! I joined up and posted my name there. Much better. :)

Bella_Vixen
03-03-2009, 05:49 AM

Yes. Yes you do.

Thanks for hacking and doing that for me.

:wave: