PDA

View Full Version : admit your weakness

smileyeagle1021
02-17-2009, 10:20 AM
OK, we all have them. Those traits that if the other person has you'll find yourself instantly smitten.
I'll admit my "weaknesses" are
natural blonds or redheads
skinny guys
big(ger) lips
geek

those things = smiley in :love:

anyone else care to admit what makes them smitten :)

iradney
02-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Hands - not too effeminate, but well looked after
Eyes that crinkle when they smile
A quirky sense of humour
Great butt
Intelligent!!!!!
And of course, a geek :)

Shpepper
02-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Taller than me.
Dark hair and Green eyes
confident enough to wear a kilt.
funny
a nice rear view
Compassion

sms001
02-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Strong face.

Took me a long time to really figure this out. I've dated the whole spectrum of races, hair colors and body types. But the common denominator of those I seem most attracted to physically has been the classic Mediterranean face - 'roman/aquiline' nose high cheekbones, wide mouth.

I really lucked out finding all that on top of the great personality I would have married with or without it.

Nyoibo
02-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Unnatural hair colours
Muscular physique

JoitheArtist
02-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Geek :)
Dark hair
grey eyes *swoon*
an accent

blas
02-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Buldging arm muscles

A nice, hairless chest

A six pack

A cute little butt tighter than a snare drum

Guys with freckles across their nose

Giggle Goose
02-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Blue eyes

Awesome sense of humor

Cultured but not snotty about it

Outgoing

HONEST

Loyal to friends and family

Strong enough to lift me (I'm not light)!

Now I miss my boy :(

smileyeagle1021
02-17-2009, 05:20 PM
A quirky sense of humour
Great butt
Intelligent!!!!!

lets see, check, check, check, maybe check (that depends on how you define great :p ), check and check (underlined, bolded, exclamation point)...
... too bad you're in South Africa... well, OK, so there are other things, but we'll leave it at geographical distance for now :p

and with that, Smiley has a Rule #1 violation :spew:

SorryIsGoodEnough
02-17-2009, 06:02 PM
Dark hair
Eyes that aren't too small for their face
Not an avid video gamer, but moderates their gaming time.
Intelligent
Clever.
Musically inclined
An accent

RayvenQ
02-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Pale skin
Long Legs
Black Hair
Must be a bit mental.

GingerBiscuit
02-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Nice arms- muscular and large but not overdefined.
Scars/tattoos/piercings.
Gleam in the eye
bad boy smile
Toned bum
Dark hair
Blue eyes

Broomjockey
02-17-2009, 06:52 PM
I've got a good butt!

... well, I think so... *kicks the ground dejectedly*

Anyways, my weaknesses are, in no particular order (other than how I thought of them):
Redhead
Tall
Long hair
green eyes
likes a bit of a good natured argument
twisted sense of humour
understands tech, even if not a full geek
at least a bit of a gamer, so we can play together
smart
outgoing (I'm shy as hell, so if she was introverted too, we'd be doomed XD )
ecclectic, crazy, warped, insane, off-kilter, however you wanna put it, someone who's not quite normal in their thinking. They'd need to be, to follow my train of thought most days.
Soft European accent

Failing that, be Kate Beckinsale.

The Last to Know
02-17-2009, 07:10 PM
hmmmmmm weaknesses....in no particular order except the first

FEMALE
taller than me (I'm 4'11" so that's not hard)
soft butch to tomboyish
great smile that shines in their eyes - blue or green is a preferred color
stable - with a job
caring
confident, but not stuck up
a few extra pounds to bbw
older than me
submissive

PuckishOne
02-17-2009, 08:05 PM
sing/have musical ability
be a nerd more than a geek (subtle but important difference)
quote Monty Python at least as well as I can
rock a goatee without looking like the Creature from the Grunge Graveyard
aspire to live off-the-grid as much as possible
have a kind soul and generous spirit

Setsunaela
02-17-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm actually weak for androgynous ones.. male or female. Girls with boyish hips, pretty much no chest to speak of, and almost masculine facial features are hawt. Short hair makes it better.
guys with those girly hips, feminine facial features, no facial hair, and long hair are killer.

So basically I want my guys to look like girls, and my girls to look like guys... I'm so weird!

crazylegs
02-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Large eyes (sounds wierd, but some people hold their eyes open more than others)

That's probably me biggest weakness in women!

To a slightly lesser degree, natural redheads. :yes:

The Last to Know
02-17-2009, 08:59 PM
So basically I want my guys to look like girls, and my girls to look like guys... I'm so weird!

no it's not - not at all :D

HorrorFrogPrincess
02-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Tall
Dark hair, esp if it's a tad curly
Double points if he can pick me up!
Good sense of humor
Similar likes, esp if it's Phantom of the Opera
Arm/chest muscles
Back muscles (new discovery, thank you Life of Brian)
A nice voice
Doesn't mock my large ass ><

wagegoth
02-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Intelligent
Clever
Witty
Bit of a gamer and/or techy
Solid, even a little heavy, I like the mass
Lighter skin
Likes a range of music
Great voice
Good, strong laugh

Becks
02-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Taller than me
dark hair
ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!! *drool*

RetailWorkhorse
02-18-2009, 01:53 AM
I really only have one weakness:

MUST LOVE DOGS.

guys with those girly hips, feminine facial features, no facial hair, and long hair are killer.

:wave: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :D

McGoddess09
02-18-2009, 02:06 AM
Guys:
Muscles
intelligent
taller than me
a bit of cushion
manly hands (not callousy though)
sense of humor
gets along with my sister
loves my kitties
can be rough in the bedroom, but sweet outside of it

Girls:
intelligent
some cushion
smaller boobs (just a handful)
badonkadonk
sense of humor
gets along with my sister
loves my kitties
my height or taller
can be roughin the bedroom, but sweet outside of it

BethB
02-18-2009, 03:33 AM
hmmm...let's see. he must:
be at least 5' 8"
play basketball
not take my sarcastic nature too seriously
have a sense of humor and can laugh at himself
love videogames(because I do but i'm only a casual gamer)
like the cheesy stuff in life

On the even pickier side I loooove:
accents-particularly English, Jamaican, and Russian(or from that area)
muscular but not too freakishly
and if all fails I'll just take Gerard Butler or Brendan Fraser. That works just fine for me. ha ha!!!

Nyoibo
02-18-2009, 03:42 AM
Heh, I've just realised I fit a few peoples descriptions, I can even clinch it with an accent. :p

Jester
02-18-2009, 05:48 AM
Most of my weaknesses with women have been well-documented, but I'll reiterate them here.

Long and/or gorgeous hair. I have a think for beautiful hair that I cannot explain any more than I can explain my phobia of bees. It simply....is. In junior high and high school, my infatuation with Paulina Porizkova (http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/paulinaporizkova/paulina_porizkova_8.jpg) was definitely in high gear. :lol: Oddly, I have no particular preference for hair color. I love redheads. I love blondes. I love brunettes. I have dated all of them. As long as their hair looks great, I am hooked.

Petite women. Short, small, slight, whatever. If I can pick them up, I would love to pick them up. :eyewaggle:

Legs. Great legs are just that. Great! (And I gotta tell you, a short women with seemingly (if not actually) long legs--major turn on!)

Great shoulders. I can't explain or even describe this. Women either have them or they don't.

I am not into the whole glamorous/cutting edge/fashion model/overly made up looks at all. Frankly, I prefer the wholesome/girl next door thing. Such as Anna Paquin (http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh69/odonkorblog/AnnaPaquin5.jpg), Kirsten Dunst (http://blog.jacarandafm.com/breakfast/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/kirsten_dunst1_300_400.jpg), Rene O'Connor (http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Sands/6513/renee5.jpg), Renee Zelwegger (http://www.posters555.com/pictures/Renee-Zellweger-picture-Z1G92299_b.jpg), Danica McKellar (http://assets.goodmagazine.com/uploaded/images/masthead_image/6348/Danica43_11x14.jpg?1180392192), aka Winnie Cooper from "The Wonder Years" (but all grown up), Danica Patrick (http://ksjtracker.mit.edu/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/danicapatrick.jpg), Leelee Sobieski (http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/Leelee_Sobieski_Biography_4.jpg), Top Chef Season 4 winner Stephanie Izard (http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080612/300.topchef.winner.061208.jpg), etc.

The above is physical, and the things that will turn my head fast enough to make me crash my bike/crash my truck/walk into a sign pole. But it goes beyond the physical.

Sense of humor. Hell, this is not just a weakness, this is a MUST.

Intelligence. If I can't talk to her and she to me, why bother? I don't care HOW good she looks. Seriously.

Attitude. Bring it on, bitch! (I love it!)

Wickedness. In every sense of the word (humor, glances, behavior, etc.)

And the #1 thing that will buckle my knees and melt my heart is when they look at me and I can see the adoration for me that I feel for them. I have seen this many times in other couples. Of course, this has only happened once to me, and that was my only-ever fiance, The Brit.

".............."

I'm sorry....where was I?

A quirky sense of humour
Great butt
Intelligent!!!!!

Oddly, I fit Iradney's description to a T. Weird! Maybe that's why we get along so well! (Though she's never seen my butt....)

Taller than me.*
Dark hair and Green eyes
confident enough to wear a kilt.**
funny
a nice rear view
Compassion

I barely know Shpepper, and yet again, here I am fitting the description perfectly!

*Assuming you are shorter than 5'8".

**I am confident enough to wear one. I just won't wear one. It's a stylistic choice.

Buldging arm muscles
A nice, hairless chest
A six pack
Guys with freckles across their nose

Now, I get along pretty well with Blas, but I find it hilarious that I absolutely do NOT fit her weaknesses.

Except, of course, the snare drum butt. :eyewaggle:

badonkadonk

I'm sorry, that just cracked me up! Hilfuckinglarious!

I consider myself lucky I was in between sips of my beer, actually!

Shpepper
02-18-2009, 07:06 AM
I barely know Shpepper, and yet again, here I am fitting the description perfectly!

*Assuming you are shorter than 5'8".

**I am confident enough to wear one. I just won't wear one. It's a stylistic choice.

Nope I am actually 5'10" or so. I only wish I was shorter. It would make life so much easier. The tall scary redhead is how they used to describe me right before I quit my job in deli hell.

There are a lot of guys that I know who wouldn't even consider wearing a kilt. It's not an unusual sight up here to see men in them. We are the home of Utilikilts. Well, Seattle is and i'm not far from there. It's all about the attitude. That attitude can carry over into most anything. It's the confident attitude that says "so what who cares what the rest of the world thinks, I like it and i am going to do it /wear it/be it."

malmalthekiller
02-18-2009, 07:29 AM
I find that whenever I make a list about what I like, I start dating nearly the opposite of it.

Not the values, but mostly physical features.

I would've said I like dark hair, guys that are taller than me, etc, while my current boyfriend is dirty blonde and an inch shorter. *shrug*

But I love:
-A sense of humor
-Laid back attitude (I'm way too high strung for anything else)
-A nice butt
-Attentive and caring (Won't forget plans, cares about feelings, etc)
-Puts up with my weirdness/craziness.

Sliceanddice
02-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Curves (no size two how about size 8)
at least a C cup (yes i am a 'pig' but im not attracted to B cups or smaller)
Dark hair.... or at least red.
Not tall no more than 5'6" i don't like to crain, and happly most girls with curves arent towering
a great smile
...a good laugh..

oh and accents... Ive offered to marry 3 scotsmen and one aussie because of their voices.

iradney
02-18-2009, 08:19 AM
lets see, check, check, check, maybe check (that depends on how you define great :p ), check and check (underlined, bolded, exclamation point)...
... too bad you're in South Africa... well, OK, so there are other things, but we'll leave it at geographical distance for now :p

LOL
*picks up phone*
Hi, SAA? I'd like to book a trans-atlantic ticket please :p

Jester
02-18-2009, 11:43 AM
The tall scary redhead is how they used to describe me...

What in the flying hell is scary about a tall redhead? :confused: :headscratch: :shrug:

We are the home of Utilikilts.

The funny thing is, I am friends with a couple that actually sell Utilikilts. They've been trying to get me in one for years. :lol:

AdminAssistant
02-18-2009, 01:51 PM
hmmm...

Physically:
nice average build
grey/smoky blue/green eyes
a nice tushie...something I can grab on to!
short hair
I'm not a fan of piercings or lots of visible tattoos. Or redheads.
Must spend less time primping than me

Non-physically:
fantastically odd sense of humor
Geeky (but not "owns 500 Star Wars figures and lives in Mom's basement" geeky)
Willingness to be amused by the amazing quirkyness that is ME
Be able to get into other cultures (watching foreign films*, listening to music that's not in English)
Like to sit around and watch movies (I run around enough during the week, when I have down time, I like to be lazy)
Must. Appreciate. Theatre.

*My first date with BT, we watched Delicatessan (Jeunet/Caro - it's AMAZING) He does still tease me a little for picking that movie - 'who picks a dark comedy about cannibalism for a first date movie?'

JoitheArtist
02-18-2009, 02:54 PM
The funny thing is, I am friends with a couple that actually sell Utilikilts. They've been trying to get me in one for years. :lol:

Mmmmmmmm, kilts...forgot to put that on my list. One of the best parts about the Scottish Festival and RenFair! :lol:

Broomjockey
02-18-2009, 02:57 PM
hmmm...

Physically:
nice average build

Shoot. So close. I fail on these two points. I'm both near-freakishly tall, and... solidly built, lets say. Or squishy, to be more accurate. And I've got brown eyes that sometimes look greenish in the right lighting.

For the others, I enjoy French movies quite a bit, after seeing Amelie, and there was a Russian film I really liked, so I'm open to pretty much anything. I spend about 15 minutes getting ready in the mornings, from bed to door. 20 if I have breakfast. I think I've established my geek/nerd cred on this board already ;) And I do like theatre. Just not going alone, and none of my friends particularly like it, so I never get to go :(

Nyoibo
02-18-2009, 04:00 PM
hmmm...

Physically:
nice average build
a nice tushie...something I can grab on to!
short hair
I'm not a fan of piercings or lots of visible tattoos. Or redheads.
Must spend less time primping than me

Non-physically:
fantastically odd sense of humor
Geeky (but not "owns 500 Star Wars figures and lives in Mom's basement" geeky)
Willingness to be amused by the amazing quirkyness that is ME
Be able to get into other cultures (watching foreign films*, listening to music that's not in English)
Like to sit around and watch movies (I run around enough during the week, when I have down time, I like to be lazy)
Must. Appreciate. Theatre.

I fit everything on that list except short hair, especially the last 3 on non-physical. :wave: :lol:

Although until I finish studying I live at home, but it's not in the basement. :p

Sheldonrs
02-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Someone who can talk about old movies and know what they are talking about.
Slightly effeminate, skinny guys
Kryptonite.

wagegoth
02-18-2009, 06:03 PM
What in the flying hell is scary about a tall redhead? :confused: :headscratch: :shrug:

You haven't met us.

I believe I mentioned in the Truths/Lies thread that my husband's nicknames for me have included Cobra and Stiletto.

Shpepper
02-18-2009, 08:27 PM

I try not to be scary, well ok not really , it makes things more fun.

Actually it's just a no nonsense attitude that most people think makes me scary. Plus since I'm definately not the cute little perky giggly type, they had to come up with something. I'm always the one that everyone calls over when there's a problem.

So I do have to add to my list:
Is not intimidated by me.

You might just have to try one sometime. Just curiosity is it that you 've tried a kilt and didn't like it or you just don't ever want to wear one? It's all good either way.

*My first date with BT, we watched Delicatessan (Jeunet/Caro - it's AMAZING) He does still tease me a little for picking that movie - 'who picks a dark comedy about cannibalism for a first date movie?'

ME! ! ! I love that movie and their other one. City of Lost Children. Both fantastic movies and so different in character. Ones a visual frenzy ( City) the other is as SS said a wonderfuly dark comedy.

Severen13
02-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Blue eyes
British, Irish, Scottish or Australian accents *drool*
Long, slender fingers
Scruffy 10 o'clock shadow
Tall, dark and handsome
loves animals
a good, slightly off-kilter sense of humor

AdminAssistant
02-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Shoot. So close.

Physical attributes are rarely/never dealbreakers with me. BT is just a bit shorter than me (and I'm 5'4"). I've dated tall and skinny, short and squishy. Don't make a bit of difference, to be honest. Actually, I prefer squishy to skinny - because I am rather squishy!

I would offer to go with you to the theatre, but I'd need a passport first! :p I'm not a fan of going by myself either, but I can. I started going to movies by myself last summer, and it took a couple of times before I really enjoyed it because I was so paranoid "Oh noes, I'm at the movies by myself, will people think I'm a loser?"

Broomjockey
02-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Physical attributes are rarely/never dealbreakers with me.

Then we've just got this pesky "distance" thing between us, eh? :D

JoitheArtist
02-18-2009, 10:27 PM
and there was a Russian film I really liked,

Was it a Tarkovsky film? Because Tarkovsky's pretty awesome. :)

Cookiesaur
02-18-2009, 10:58 PM
While I might initially be smitten by a pair of nice eyes or strong hands, I generally find that I become more attracted to a person the more I know about them. The smarter someone is, the more good-looking they become to me.

As far as weaknesses, though?
- Gray eyes
- Smart-ass sense of humour (oh, God, I love dry wit)
- Willingness to try new things (especially if they're cooked by me and look more than a little dubious)
- A smug grin
- Strong hands
- Tolerance
- A love of cheesy horror movies/splatterflicks

The last one is especially important. In my late teens, I ended a very promising/intense relationship with a guy when I found out he was more than a little homophobic and hostile towards different religions.

Also, it's pretty important that they know what to do in the event of a zombie outbreak, because baby, I am prepared for EVERYTHING.

Broomjockey
02-19-2009, 01:19 AM
Was it a Tarkovsky film? Because Tarkovsky's pretty awesome. :)

I've no idea. I just remember the name. Russian Ark. It was all in Russian, no subtitles, so I don't know what it was about. But it was very interesting. Filmed in one take, in one shot. The whole length. I enjoyed just the feel of it so much I've deliberately avoided finding out anything about it. The story in my head's a nice ever-shifting thing. :)

RayvenQ
02-19-2009, 01:32 AM
While I might initially be smitten by a pair of nice eyes or strong hands, I generally find that I become more attracted to a person the more I know about them. The smarter someone is, the more good-looking they become to me.

- Gray eyes
- Willingness to try new things (especially if they're cooked by me and look more than a little dubious)
- A smug grin
- Strong hands
- Tolerance

The last one is especially important. In my late teens, I ended a very promising/intense relationship with a guy when I found out he was more than a little homophobic and hostile towards different religions.

Also, it's pretty important that they know what to do in the event of a zombie outbreak, because baby, I am prepared for EVERYTHING.

Hmm, let's see

- Nope Brown eyes
-Well, I am English so... :P
- As a former chef I'm encountered plenty of dubious foods, including a sweet and sour sauce that WILL know you on your ass, quite literally.
- I don't grin too much, smirk maybe.
- Rather strong hands
- I'm so tolerant I'm pretty much if it isn't against the law or hurting anyone involved, go for it.
- Yep, I love those, the more over the top and cheesy the better (You seen Feast?)

And I have a rather good place that is good for zombie invasions, one way in through the ground floor easily barricaded if need be, my flat is upstairs, so one way in and if that is breached, two ways out, albeit up a storey but easy enough to hang and drop :D

Shpepper
02-19-2009, 01:32 AM
I've no idea. I just remember the name. Russian Ark. It was all in Russian, no subtitles, so I don't know what it was about. But it was very interesting. Filmed in one take, in one shot. The whole length. I enjoyed just the feel of it so much I've deliberately avoided finding out anything about it. The story in my head's a nice ever-shifting thing. :)

I did just go look this up. I am going to have to see if I can find it somewhere so I can see it. I will not say what it's about. it just looks very interesting to me.

Reyneth
02-19-2009, 01:44 AM
Blue eyes. Green are ok, but blue is best
Elegant hands - not necessary long fingers but the kind of hands you can see fluidly moving over a piano in a movie scene
Typically the more lanky body, as long as he's not overly muscled or stout
Red/ish hair is nice, but I've never actually dated a redhead
Cares about his family, treats others well (tips well, etc)
INTELLIGENCE
Wants kids/good with kids

There are other things I'm looking for, but all of the above are insta-turnons for me.

Oh, yeah. Being callipygian is NEVER a bad thing. :angel:

Nyoibo
02-19-2009, 04:00 AM
What's with the blue eyes thing?

Maybe I just don't get it because mine are blue.

Jester
02-19-2009, 05:53 AM
- Gray eyes
- A smug grin
- Strong hands
- Tolerance

Wow, I qualify for everything, except #1. I have greyish green eyes, emphasis on the green. Other than that.......

Sliceanddice
02-19-2009, 05:20 PM
What's with the blue eyes thing?

Maybe I just don't get it because mine are blue.

probably because men and women people have described s beautiful through the years had blue eyes and we as a mass adsorb that as beautiful.
i personally dont care about eye color. but then my dad had blue eyes and a part of me associates blues eyes with abuse.

JoitheArtist
02-19-2009, 05:26 PM
:DI've no idea. I just remember the name. Russian Ark. It was all in Russian, no subtitles, so I don't know what it was about. But it was very interesting. Filmed in one take, in one shot. The whole length. I enjoyed just the feel of it so much I've deliberately avoided finding out anything about it. The story in my head's a nice ever-shifting thing. :)

Oh, that's a fantastic one! Sort of a tour of Russian history, through the Hermitage Museum. Really fantastic.

Can you tell that I'm a bit of a film geek?

wagegoth
02-19-2009, 05:52 PM
ME! ! ! I love that movie and their other one. City of Lost Children. Both fantastic movies and so different in character. Ones a visual frenzy ( City) the other is as SS said a wonderfuly dark comedy.

My first date movie with my husband was watching the VHS (yes, VHS) of Heathers. He laughed.

Becks
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
How come no one ever says "Rebecca" in answer to weaknesses?

:eyewaggle:

Boozy
02-19-2009, 06:09 PM
I love guys with receding hairlines. I have no idea why, but I do. My husband stands in front of the mirror bemoaning his hair loss, while I stand behind him clapping my hands in glee. He gets sexier to me every day. I tell him that too, but it doesn't seem to make him feel any better. He just doesn't want to get old, I guess.

I also like the look of full-sleeve tattooes, although the one guy I dated with that look didn't have the personality I was looking for. Too.....musician-y, and everything that goes with that. So I decided to look but not touch.

Rapscallion
02-19-2009, 06:22 PM
I love guys with receding hairlines. I have no idea why, but I do.

Explain why you weren't fighting me off...

Rapscallion

Sheldonrs
02-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Explain why you weren't beating me off...

Rapscallion

Fixed it for ya.

smileyeagle1021
02-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Fixed it for ya.

damnit Sheldonrs, now I have to clean up the water I had been drinking :spew:

PuckishOne
02-19-2009, 07:36 PM
sing/have musical ability

Too.....musician-y, and everything that goes with that
Once again I am relieved that I will never have to compete with Boozy for guys!! ;):p

and if all fails I'll just take Gerard Butler or Brendan Fraser!!
I'll help!!! :D

tropicsgoddess
02-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Guys with....

long (healthy) hair
meat on their bones (fluff or some muscle definition is fine by me)
great personality

Jester
02-19-2009, 11:43 PM
How come no one ever says "Rebecca" in answer to weaknesses?

Because that, like saying water is wet, flame is hot, and politicians are corrupt, is a given and absolute truth that the majority of the population not only know and acknowledge, but unquestionably accept into their hearts, minds, and souls, to the point of not feeling the need to vocalize such aloud.

Boomer
02-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Weaknesses:

Intelligence and the sense of humor to not make it pretentionious (the basis on which all else depends -- without that, there's none of the other count).

Body piercing and nice tattoos.

Odd hair color.

A "one of the boys" attitude.

A distate for underwear, particularly bras.

A pleasant laugh.

An electic taste in music.

An oddball sense of life without being adrift.

Anti-drug.

As I inch ever closer to middle-age, I realize the odds of my finding such a woman are becoming ever slimmer. I was born way too soon.

Mr. Rager!
02-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Redheads
Some freckles
Long wavy hair
Green, blue, gray or super dark colored eyes.
White teeth (not off-white, cream or any variation other than white)
Good laugh
A girl with curves (with a flat tummy)
Long nails
Perfectly done eyebrows
Between the heights 5'4"-5'7"
Drives a manual transmission
Conservative in how she dresses, but still very fashionable

dalesys
02-20-2009, 12:30 AM
I love guys with receding hairlines.

Check out Christine Lavin's "Bald Headed Men"...

I like a man who's honest and true
Who can look you in the eye when he talks to you
If you follow this thought to its logical end
You can see why I like bald headed men

Becks
02-20-2009, 03:40 AM
Because that, like saying water is wet, flame is hot, and politicians are corrupt, is a given and absolute truth that the majority of the population not only know and acknowledge, but unquestionably accept into their hearts, minds, and souls, to the point of not feeling the need to vocalize such aloud.

...and now I know.

Thanks, Jester. :D

Bella_Vixen
02-20-2009, 04:26 AM
MOAO.
*girl puddle*

Brown/hazel eyes.
5'7-5'10
doesn't mind that I'm a homebody for the most part, but I'm willing to go almost anywhere at least once

MannersMakethMan
02-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Someone glamourous. I don't necessarily mean someone good looking - you can be good looking without a touch of glamour and vice-versa.
Someone who has their own mind and can use it
Wears dresses sometimes
Curvy figure
Romantic
Can appreciate old fashioned things

And the 3 big things in a girl that will have me like putty in your hands:

A big smile
Big eyes
A big heart

RecoveringKinkoid
02-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Intelligence
Unusual quirks
Long legs
black or dark hair
exotic features
wide, toothy smile
dark eyes
beautiful masculine throat. I have a thing for a pretty adams' apple, I think because it's such a manly feature
deep voice
wide shoulders and a lanky build

Ghel
02-23-2009, 02:33 AM
First, I must say that I am happily married. And that, for all intents and purposes, he's the only man I've ever been with. Having said that, though, doesn't mean that I'm not attracted to other people. I frequently find myself behaving differently around certain types of people.

MALE
taller than me
dark (preferably black) hair
long eyelashes
great smile
thin
nice butt

FEMALE
shorter than me
younger than me
great smile
curvy
nice butt

Of course, this is just what makes me go ga-ga. For a long-term relationship, I'd be looking for the things that make my hubby such a great catch.

goofy sense of humor
good singing voice
at least as geeky as me
nice butt
loves me in spite of my zaniness

RootedPhoenix
02-23-2009, 06:34 AM
For me:

Tolerance
Musical ability
A drive to explore other cultures
Knowledge of other languages (or a drive to learn other languages)
Geekiness (I am a geek girl myself.)
A drive to learn new stuff

karath
02-23-2009, 09:02 AM
I...honestly never really thought too much of what really turns my head in regards to the female gender. Looking back, though, I think I can assemble my weaknesses...

Physical:
Great smile
Great butt
Straight hair
Long legs

Nonphysical:
Slightly crazy
Sense of humor (good or bad, depending on who you ask)
Nerdy/Geeky
Similar music tastes
Tolerant
Likes my friends
And most importantly...able to put up with me :wave:

Bella_Vixen
02-24-2009, 05:42 AM
having thought it over...

my weakness is...

MOAO.

:sigh: