PDA

View Full Version : I can has sniffles?

fireheart
02-17-2009, 09:18 PM
I've got a case of the sniffles :( Well, at least I think I do. I've been snorting up a fair amount of snot and my throat is very sore. I was coughing most of yesterday too.

One sweat bath later aka bed....

I still have a sore throat!

On the plus side though...

I found Bugs Bunny cartoons on Youtube! I forgot just good these could get and it makes me wonder why they don't put them on nearly as much these days :D
My favourite is "Ali Baba Bunny". It's the one where Daffy finds all that treasure and gets threatened by the guard who goes "Hassan chop!"

Bandit
02-17-2009, 09:45 PM
"Duck Season."
"RABBIT SEASON!"
"Duck Season."
"RABBIT SEASON!"
"Rabbit season."
"DUCK SEASON! FIRE!"

Bugs was classic. :lol:

Hope you start feeling better soon. Colds suck.

B

jedimaster91
02-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Sounds like you've got what I've got except my nose faucet doesn't seem to be stuck in the "on" position. Please tell me it goes away soon. I hate, no LOATHE being sick. :cry:

BookstoreEscapee
02-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Just be careful someone doesn't drop an anvil on your head.

McGoddess09
02-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Wow! Another sick person! Plaidman got me sick over the phone.:lol:

Nah. I think it was the SO or the teacher I student aide for. Feel better! *sends lots of electric blankets*

fireheart
02-18-2009, 12:37 AM
I love "rabbit fire!" I also love "Rabbit of Seville." I wish they had more cartoons like that these days :p

Thanks guys. It's mostly cleared up to a sore throat. I went out this morning...I'm planning a little herb garden. So far I have seedling forms of coriander, sweet basil, sage and parsley and I'm doing little pots of oregano, rosemary and thyme. I'm also gonna do a lavender one for the scent, dry it and use it as potpourri. Any ideas on how to go about this?

Dips
02-20-2009, 08:01 PM
fireheart17, I'm glad you're feeling better.

"Duck Season."
"RABBIT SEASON!"
"Duck Season."
"RABBIT SEASON!"
"Rabbit season."
"DUCK SEASON! FIRE!"

My son and my father-in-law would re-enact that scene in the car, over and over and over. Neither one of them ever got tired of it. :rolleyes:

Good times.