PDA

View Full Version : If you had control of a shopping mall for a day,what would you like getting up to ?

KL70
03-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Excluding anything to do with getting revenge against any (current or former)
retail employer/s you dislike (if they were situated in the shopping mall), what are the most creatively witty (serious or humorous) things you'd most like getting up to and doing, if you had total control of a shopping mall (or a shopping center)
for a day ?

Jester
03-02-2009, 05:04 AM
"Attention shoppers! Those of you that are nice, courteous, considerate, and good people to the employees can stay. All of you rude, lame, fuckwit, half-baked, narcissistic, obnoxious, antisocial, pathological entitlement whores need to get the fuck out of this mall right now!

Those who don't will be summarily shot. Thank you for your cooperation."

Spiffy McMoron
03-02-2009, 05:25 AM
Excluding anything to do with getting revenge against any (current or former)
retail employer/s you dislike (if they were situated in the shopping mall), what are the most creatively witty (serious or humorous) things you'd most like getting up to and doing, if you had total control of a shopping mall (or a shopping center)
for a day ?

Highlighted to get your attention. Remember--we don't condone revenge here at CS.com.

With that being said, I just have four words for what I would do with a mall:

Huge. Ass. Ball. PIT!!! :lol:

Kiwi
03-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Id close the mall and have a "consumer freedom day"

but I would still pay the employees

RetailWorkhorse
03-02-2009, 05:31 AM
MALL WIDE LASER TAG!

Nurian
03-02-2009, 06:35 AM
Karoke Mall music...

RetailWorkhorse
03-02-2009, 06:44 AM
....Nurian, hold still for just one moment, my dear.

:salmon:

Thank you. Now....do you have CaramelDansen or not?

Nurian
03-02-2009, 07:13 AM
OW!

I think I'm about to get hit again...I don't know who/what that is...

edible_hat
03-02-2009, 07:22 AM
I'd move all the kiosks, benches, etc. out of the middle of the mall, get in the charity raffle car and try to set a new indoor speed record. And/or re-enact the mall chase from the Blues Brothers.

RetailWorkhorse
03-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Nah, I won't hurt you again. CaramelDansen is a song put out by, I think, a Swedish group called CaramellDansen (Cute, no?). If you type in CaramellDansen into Google you'll find a flash clip of two anime girls swinging their hips really dog-damned fast to the chorus.

Hurts my back just watching it.

Tragically addicting song, though. Bubble-gum pop. Super happy-perky.

lordlundar
03-02-2009, 02:49 PM
With that being said, I just have four words for what I would do with a mall:

Huge. Ass. Ball. PIT!!! :lol:

<pictures West Edmonton Mall like that>

Damn, that would be funny as hell. Especially the water park.:lol:

Spiffy McMoron
03-02-2009, 06:03 PM
<pictures West Edmonton Mall like that>

Damn, that would be funny as hell. Especially the water park.:lol:

Can you imagine sailing the Santa Maria through a sea of multicoloured balls? I'd make sure to stand on the front of the ship a la Jack Sparrow. :roll:

Dreamstalker
03-02-2009, 06:03 PM
re-enact the mall chase from the Blues Brothers.
HELL yeah!

I'd launch an effort to fill the entire building with packing peanuts. Or let my LARP group take it over. If employees want to join in the fun they are more than welcome.

lordlundar
03-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Can you imagine sailing the Santa Maria through a sea of multicoloured balls? I'd make sure to stand on the front of the ship a la Jack Sparrow. :roll:

You can have the bow, I'll take the wheel.:lol: