PDA

View Full Version : THE PLAGUE!

Red_Dazes
03-16-2009, 06:52 PM
It's official!! I have the PLAGUE!!! No, not the nasty ass black plague... just the plague.

Hard core crud's caused me to call out today. YEY! You know... it's like the nasty fever aches... just dull and all over...only... I don't have a fever... and I could just ignore it for the most part... only... it hurts every time my heart beats.... It's weird.

Not to mention I cant breath, since my sinuses have been rendered impassable... or swallow... since my throat tries to rip itself apart when I do.... I think I'm going to go run to my mommie's house today...

MOMMIE!!!! HELP ME!!! I ISH SICK!

BookstoreEscapee
03-17-2009, 12:48 AM
You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

I was sick a couple weeks ago...not real bad, just kinda icky feeling and slept on the couch all Saturday afternoon. But I felt like I should have a fever, but I didn't. Weird.

Nurian
03-17-2009, 01:01 AM
Just before bed, take a shot of the strongest drink you can take. You won't sleep well but you should feel better in the morning. I do this when I get sick. My friend who told me the trick uses Everclear. I'm not that hard core and use vodka.

crazyofficeclerk
03-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Hope you feel better soon. I'm on week four of the crud. Some days I feel almost feel semi human... other days... not so much.

BethB
03-17-2009, 03:08 AM
MOMMIE!!!! HELP ME!!! I ISH SICK!

You have to say it right. It's "Moooomieeeeee! I'm siiiiiiiick!" Joking. Get better. The yucky is going around

ArcticChicken
03-17-2009, 05:38 AM
I once had Peruvian Death Plague for two weeks. I had a fever, and I couldn't swallow. Anything. OK, I could swallow grits. Sort of. I hate grits.

Did I mention I was at summer camp?

That summer sucked.

Just before bed, take a shot of the strongest drink you can take. You won't sleep well but you should feel better in the morning.

Nyquil. Love it. Decongestant and knocks you out.

Feel better. That's an order.

Amethyst Hunter
03-17-2009, 05:43 AM

NYQUIL IS GOD. :worship:

Red_Dazes
03-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Just before bed, take a shot of the strongest drink you can take.

Life hates me hard core.... I cant do the alcohol thing... just a sip makes me puke for hours on end... It's like my own personal hell in a bottle.

Feel better. That's an order.

I may have to go buy some.... I have to be careful with Nyquil though, the pill form is too strong for me... makes me a comatose zombie for a day.
Minus the stumbling around trying to find brains...part...

I went and bought the strongest dose of sudifed((yeah cant spell I know)) I cound get my hands on. mmmmm....bless'ed drug.... how I love to breath.