PDA

View Full Version : While the cat's away...

JoitheArtist
03-25-2009, 11:09 PM
...the office will be very silly. :)

Today was Pajama Day at the office. Sadly, the planners neglected to mention this to my department, but oh well.

Here's a pic of a few of the participants. And all the people in this pic are awesome, very sweet women.

Tomorrow is Dress Day.

Friday is 80's Day.

Also, I am sneaking some water guns into my department tomorrow. *evil cackle*

BethB
03-26-2009, 01:10 AM
I want to wear my jammies to work. I have awesome spongebob squarepants pants

Evil Queen
03-26-2009, 04:25 AM
I don't have jammies.... :eyewaggle:

Irving Patrick Freleigh
03-26-2009, 04:29 AM
People would probably look at me funny if I showed up to work in my lucky rocketship underpants and nothing else.

That is probably why we don't have pajama day at the clearance swamp.

freaktard
03-26-2009, 02:49 PM
When I work at home, every day is pajama day!

crazylegs
03-26-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't have jammies.... :eyewaggle:

You tease! :p

JoitheArtist
03-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Today was declared to be "Wear A Dress" day, so I am sitting at my desk in a black/red party dress and heels. :)

Pics later.

JoitheArtist
03-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Ok, here's the group pic. I wish I photographed better--my face always looks normal in the mirror, and very very weird in photos. Sigh. Anyway, here we are!

Evil Queen
03-26-2009, 04:28 PM
I wanna shop where you work. :lol:

wraiths_crono
03-26-2009, 05:22 PM
we are having camo day tomorrow where I work, sadly, my day off is tomorrow! oh well my camo will be so good, no one will see me. lol

Sheldonrs
03-26-2009, 05:32 PM
The only thing I have on when i go to sleep is the radio. ;)

TOLady
03-26-2009, 11:46 PM
That is one stunning group of ladies!

I want to work with you!

Pleaseeee?

Irving Patrick Freleigh
03-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Ok, here's the group pic. I wish I photographed better--my face always looks normal in the mirror, and very very weird in photos. Sigh. Anyway, here we are!

This might be a dumb question, but which one are you?

Bliss
03-27-2009, 12:47 AM
I am sitting at my desk in a black/red party dress and heels. :)

I would say the one to the right ;)

JoitheArtist
03-27-2009, 07:37 AM

I don't photograph well, and I have self-esteem issues. You really think I'd say? :lol:

A hint: I'm the least attractive one under the age of thirty in that pic. Sadly, you mostly can't see my dress, which is one I actually like a lot.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
03-27-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't photograph well, and I have self-esteem issues. You really think I'd say? :lol:

A hint: I'm the least attractive one under the age of thirty in that pic. Sadly, you mostly can't see my dress, which is one I actually like a lot.

Why? You all look nice. :)

wagegoth
03-27-2009, 06:37 PM

I figured it out from the hair. Your dress is pretty, although you look a little unhappy, which I understand, because I HATE having my picture taken, so don't feel bad. If I get hold of the pictures to create the slideshow to be mailed around, I guarantee that I will not be in the final version.

Joi, you actually look A LOT like someone who just transferred to our office, like sisters, seriously.

JoitheArtist
03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I figured it out from the hair. Your dress is pretty, although you look a little unhappy, which I understand, because I HATE having my picture taken, so don't feel bad. If I get hold of the pictures to create the slideshow to be mailed around, I guarantee that I will not be in the final version.

Joi, you actually look A LOT like someone who just transferred to our office, like sisters, seriously.

For some reason, I ALWAYS look unhappy in photos, even when I'm not. Dunno, I just don't photograph well. There hasn't been a good pic of me since I was 6 months old (except for my high school senior pics, which are acceptable), so it's not just me, and it's not the lighting or anything. *shrugs*

Becks
03-28-2009, 04:12 AM
I wish I photographed better--my face always looks normal in the mirror, and very very weird in photos.

Welcome to my world, dear.

Iris Kojiro
04-01-2009, 12:16 PM
A little late to this party, I know.

Oh my my, oh hell yes. Honey, put on that party dress...

All of you look very nice and pretty and nobody in that picture should be fretting about how they look in the photo. *gives hugs*