PDA

View Full Version : RnR HoF induction ceremony

Bella_Vixen
04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Does anyone here get the Fuse channel?

MetallicA is being inducted :super::muya::party: and it is being televised...and no one I know gets that channel. :cry:

Reyneth
04-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Sorry, I don't. But I'm about 2 blocks away during the day this week - serving jury duty and can see the R&R HOF from the windows in the hallway!

Stormraven
04-02-2009, 10:31 PM
I believe we get it, but I've never tried, and I'm not so fond of Metallica as to go out of my way to check.

Bella_Vixen
04-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Sorry, I don't. But I'm about 2 blocks away during the day this week - serving jury duty and can see the R&R HOF from the windows in the hallway!

You just made me cry.

:cry:

I'm jealous.

Reyneth
04-03-2009, 02:24 AM
I'm jealous.

Jury Duty has been interesting, but tomorrow's traffic is going to be nasty. I'll trade you if we can go back in time...

Bella_Vixen
04-03-2009, 04:45 AM
While I am sure that jury duty is fascinating, that's not what I'm jealous about.

:wave:

Becks, didn't we say that when MetallicA was gonna be inducted, we WOULD be there? What went wrong?? *shaking fist at fate*

Becks
04-03-2009, 04:46 AM
Becks, didn't we say that when MetallicA was gonna be inducted, we WOULD be there? What went wrong?? *shaking fist at fate*

I believe it's a general lack of funds on our parts and a marked lack of setting up a collection.

Bella_Vixen
04-03-2009, 04:53 AM
I believe it's a general lack of funds on our parts and a marked lack of setting up a collection.

I cannot believe we didn't start up a collection. :cry: