PDA

View Full Version : RenFaire fun

JoitheArtist
04-05-2009, 11:28 PM
The RenFaire was lovely, as always. :) My prof's kids had a fantastic time, and my dress looked gorgeous. :) I'm being brave and attaching a pic, though I still hate how I look in it.

Best part of RenFaire: me and my 17-yr-old friend getting swept off our feet by three GORGEOUS yeomen for the better part of 30 minutes. 2 of us in pretty dresses, three gorgeous strong funny young men, much bawdy humor...and when someone asked to take our picture, the yeomen all yelled "PORTRAIT!" The yeoman to my right got down on one knee and made me sit on the other--not that I needed much persuading!! :lol:

Worst part of RenFaire: I forgot to get any pics of the yeoman with my own camera. :cry:

AnaKhouri
04-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Are you in the middle? (the others look like 'kids', that's why I ask- I've never seen any pictures of you but your hair! :lol:). The dress is indeed gorgeous. In fact, you all look wonderful!

JoitheArtist
04-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes, that's me in the purple dress. I don't photograph well at the best of times, and that was at the end of the day.

The boy and girl on the left are the youngest of my fav professor's 4 kids: the two older ones went with me to the Faire a few years ago. They're fun kids, and they had a great time. The girl on the right is a friend from church--she's 17, but very mature. :)

SengaKitty
04-05-2009, 11:46 PM
You look lovely and I'm so jealous! I wish I could've gone with you :(