PDA

View Full Version : wow...who knew

Sarlon
04-08-2009, 03:05 AM
so last night...I was bored and had a SEVERE case of insomnia...so I got to poking around face book lookin up names of people from school.

now...this seems common enough...except this is school friends from 18 years ago.

now its a LONG shot in the dark...

and out of the ENTIRE class of 7 people (including myself) I have found 3 of them... two of whom, already are starting to talk to me ^_^

who knew? and I JUST started a facebook account last night...

JoitheArtist
04-08-2009, 03:33 AM
I had a huge crush on this one guy in 4th grade. Swooned over him for 3 years, then moved to a different town. Eventually moved from Texas to California. Found the guy on Facebook the other day...he lives about 20 minutes away from me down the freeway.

Go figure...

Sarlon
04-08-2009, 03:38 AM
none of these people are anywhere close to me...

I was in Tennessee, they are still in Florida. :( aw well they still wanna talk with me.

AdminAssistant
04-08-2009, 03:49 AM
My ex-bf friended me. I friended him back, thinking bygones were bygones. Found out he was in school at the large city just down the road. I deleted him fast. Electronic contact is one thing, but potential for meeting up made me ill.

BookstoreEscapee
04-08-2009, 04:06 AM
I joined a month or so ago, mostly so I could see Ex's Pablo pictures. I then got in touch with a few people from school (elementary!), which was cool, but through them I then got a ton of friend requests from people from elementary/middle school...none of those have actually made an effort to talk to me, though. Which I'm not all that sad about, to be quite honest.

PepperElf
04-08-2009, 12:52 PM
im not surprised
it'll be 18 years since graduation this summer for me and most of my classmates are on facebook too

Gerrinson
04-08-2009, 05:50 PM
My g/f and I hadn't seen each other since highschool graduation. We weren't even friends back then, just classmates.

Well, three years ago she sent me a message on MySpace. We started emailing, really hit it off, and later this month we'll be celebrating the three year anniversary of our first date. :D

The Last to Know
04-09-2009, 04:41 AM
I knew - lol. I grew up mainly in Europe - from third grade until 10th. I was used to moving every three years & because of that got used to just giving up my friends & never hearing from them again. Now 25 years later - I am finding friends from my school in Switzerland (or they are finding me), people I graduated with (some I remember - most I don't), aunts, uncles, cousins, and just people I had just lost track of after moving so many times to where I live now. It has been amazing & I'm throughly addicted.