PDA

View Full Version : I have a boyfriend

HorrorFrogPrincess
04-14-2009, 05:52 PM
That guy I asked out a few weeks ago, as a matter of fact. :angel: We've hung out and gone out several times, and last night decided to go exclusive.

The only downside is that I'M NOT SINGLE ANYMORE! :cry: I was happy being single. Now I've got an SO. And those things require time, TLC, and the kind of caring for other people's feelings that I'm incapable of! :eek:

Nah, not really. I'm actually in a really good mood today. :D

BookstoreEscapee
04-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Aw. I hate you. <pouts>

(not really:pyay for you!)

Aethian
04-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Aw. I hate you. <pouts>

(not really:pyay for you!)

I agree with BE here... And also with the whole, Yay for you part too. So YAY and CONGO RATZ!

HorrorFrogPrincess
04-14-2009, 11:40 PM
I shall miss my singledom... but I have someone to go to the movies with instead of going alone, and to help me pick out video games, and listen to my ramblings.

Apparently, my mindless blatherings and impossibly strange shippings mean I'm "passionate". *shrug* I thought I was just weird.

Jester
04-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Hey, why can't you be weird AND passionate?

It's always worked for me!

And I don't hate you. I hate him. Bastard. Another one off the shelves, damnit! :lol:

Evil Queen
04-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey, you had your chance Jester! :p

Congrats Froggie! :bounce:

Jester
04-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Hey, you had your chance Jester!

Really? When was this? Where was I?

Shards
04-16-2009, 05:46 AM
I'll second Jester's motion. That's one less fish.... er... frog in the sea. Darn, and she sounds like a cool one, too.

Oh, well, probably well out of my Zip code. Congrats.

HorrorFrogPrincess
04-16-2009, 06:08 AM
Hey, why can't you be weird AND passionate?

It's always worked for me!

And I don't hate you. I hate him. Bastard. Another one off the shelves, damnit! :lol:

That amounts to it, I guess. XD

Hey, you had your chance Jester! :p

Congrats Froggie! :bounce:

Thankies. ^^

Really? When was this? Where was I?

Ah, Jester, you had me at "Hot chicks can suck too (get your mind out of the gutter!)" :D

I'll second Jester's motion. That's one less fish.... er... frog in the sea. Darn, and she sounds like a cool one, too.

Damn cool! If you like girls who drink Scotch, laugh at horror movies, adore Star Trek, fence with their non-dominant hand, and doodle very strange couples in their spare time.

*ribbit*

Jester
04-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Ah, Jester, you had me at "Hot chicks can suck too (get your mind out of the gutter!)" :D

Apparently I didn't. Which is why, as I said, I now hate your new boyfriend. ;)

If you like girls who drink Scotch, laugh at horror movies, adore Star Trek, fence with their non-dominant hand, and doodle very strange couples in their spare time.

I'm failing to see the flaw in any of this.

And now I hate him that much more. :lol:

Evil Queen
04-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Damn cool! If you like girls who drink Scotch, laugh at horror movies, adore Star Trek, fence with their non-dominant hand, and doodle very strange couples in their spare time.

*ribbit*
Hey, you're just like me! :lol:

Except I'm ambidextrous in most things I do.

HorrorFrogPrincess
04-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey, you're just like me! :lol:

Except I'm ambidextrous in most things I do.

I'm totally right-handed, but that hand has some carpal tunnel, so fencing with a foil is hell on it.

Now fencing with the right is hell, because that arm has like NO strength at all. :lol: Gonna have to build up some muscles.

JoitheArtist
04-16-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm totally right-handed, but that hand has some carpal tunnel, so fencing with a foil is hell on it.

Now fencing with the right is hell, because that arm has like NO strength at all. :lol: Gonna have to build up some muscles.

I don't fence, but I do shoot in archery with my left hand. It appears that I am somewhat ambidextrous, though I do write with the my right hand.

I wish I had pics of me and my friends in archery class: long hair, long skirts, lethal weapons... :devil: Oh, and we were generally the best shots in any given class. I miss my 18lb left-handed bow...siiiiiigh.

artifical sweetner
04-16-2009, 07:00 PM
i too debate between the loveliness of being single and the benefits of having a s/o...im also kinda bad with the whole emotion handling/TLC needed for a relationship..

but good luck :)!