PDA

View Full Version : Aww dammit.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-19-2009, 01:10 AM
The weather's been beautiful the past couple days. Upper 60s and 70s with sunny skies.

And I'm coming down with a cold. :cry:

Sore throat started yesterday. Today I sounded like I just developed a 7-pack-a-day smoking habit.

Today my nose started to run like a faucet. No Dominos pizza for me please--I'm not in need of any more snot.

Also the muscle aches began.

Luckily I have two shorter days at work coming up and the weather is turning cold and crappy again so I can lay around and not feel like I'm missing anything.

BookstoreEscapee
04-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Aww, poor baby...have some virtual tea...:drink:

McGoddess09
04-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Awwww. *gives heating blankets and throat numbers*

DGoddessChardonnay
04-19-2009, 02:48 AM
*sending virtual fifth of Jim Beam*

Have a hot toddy. It'll help you sleep and sweat the mess right out of you.:D

Reyneth
04-19-2009, 04:58 AM
Yeah, mine started Friday early morning. I'm already feeling a little better 40+ hours later and my mom who got it two days before me is on the mend too. I hope yours is just as quick!

(And I'm glad that the worst of the crackly frog voice was today and not yesterday when I was on the phones.)

Bella_Vixen
04-19-2009, 06:59 AM
*hugs and virtual Jamesons*

blas
04-19-2009, 07:43 AM
There there, Irv, worry not!

Not sure about your part of Wisconsin, but it looks like most of the state is going to drop back down to the upper 40s/lower 50s and rain all day....which we DO need but it'll be cold and dreary for Sunday and probably Monday too.

So at least you get a couple of days where you really won't be missing out.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
04-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Not sure about your part of Wisconsin, but it looks like most of the state is going to drop back down to the upper 40s/lower 50s and rain all day....which we DO need but it'll be cold and dreary for Sunday and probably Monday too.

The weather forecasters are now saying we could get snow. Accumulating snow.

Is that Frosty undoing his belt buckle I hear?

I swear this state doesn't undergo climate changes as much as it undergoes mood swings.

blas
04-19-2009, 11:19 PM
*fingers crosseed* no accumulating snow forecasted for this part of Wisconsin, but flurries aren't out of the question considering what the low is going to be tonight.

Temps are going to be back in the 50s by tomorrow, so I'm not going to worry too much about it.

Plus, the weekend weather guy is just a total snow loving douche, so whenever he says it's going to snow and tries to put accumuation forecasts, he's usually dead wrong. I don't really listen to any of his predictions. He needs to move to Colorado or Siberia.

cinema guy
04-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Join the club. :wave:

It is lovely and sunny outside and I have a runny nose, aches and pains, a raging sore throat and a wracking cough.