PDA

View Full Version : My husband ratted himself out today!

CaroPhoenix
11-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Hubby knows I hang out on this website, reading stuff and posting, and so he had this story, starring himself, to tell me!

He went to a game store today (yes, I know on "Black Friday" - but he got there a little after 12:30 PM). Anyways, he wanted to get Ultimate Alliance for our PS2 'cos it was being advertised as $20 all day (not just for a few hours this morning).

He gets up to the cash, chick behind the counter rings him up. The game rang up at $40.

Hubby: The game should be $20.
Cashier: I think that was only in the morning.
Hubby: Nope, it's supposed to be all day.

Hubby says that he & she went over this like 2 more times! :eek:

Then the cashier hit the total key, and the total came to $20 and whatever tax would be (i guess the discount only comes when you hit the total or something to that affect). Then he said the conversation went like this:

Cashier: I only know what my computer tells me the price is.
Hubby: Well, your computer is wrong then.

Then he walked out the door and met me at the Taco Bell across the parking lot. I told him she'd be writing about him by the end of the day. :lol: And if she didn't, I most definitely was going to! :lol:

Gawdzillers
11-24-2006, 08:34 PM
You adults and your video games.
:rolleyes:

lordlundar
11-25-2006, 03:18 PM

Damn straight!:devil: (VG fanatic and proud of it)

I'm surprised you didn't give the cashire the link to the website!:lol:

chainedbarista
11-25-2006, 06:32 PM
yes, i love my video gaming, and am proud of it! :devil:

powerboy
11-25-2006, 07:37 PM
I for one, am a proud video gamer. It takes the stress away, and is also fun to do.

CaroPhoenix
11-26-2006, 12:23 AM
I LOVE video games! I'm the geeky kind who just Looooooooooves those Tetris games! (I asked for a Nintendo DS for Christmas 'cos I want the Tetris game that only can be played on the DS). Anyways, I love Soul Caliber III 'cos then I can just beat people up and stuff (without getting hurt and without getting a boot to the head myself) aaaaaand hubby can play and my character can beat up his character - which is good especially when I'm mad at him.

Mordenheim
11-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Besides, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is AWESOME...

Not to mention getting it for 20 bucks was a steal. ;)

Ringtail Z28
11-29-2006, 07:38 PM

Hey! Watch who you're calling adults here. We're immature gamers and proud of it! :D

CaroPhoenix
11-30-2006, 12:42 AM
My husband is addicted to Ultimate Alliance! He loves the fact that he gets to play Thor. :rolleyes: