PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha thinking right now?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bramble
09-10-2009, 11:02 PM
I couldn't find one like this anywhere so... What are you thinking RIGHT NOW? Share with us :D

My current thoughts...

Why am I reading ghost stories when I'm by myself at work and this place is freaking haunted?

For that matter why am I even HERE when it's haunted? ... Oh wait that's why... I didn't win the lottery... darn...

JoitheArtist
09-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Just finished up a spirited conversation with co-workers regarding images of women in media.

And found out that one of my coworkers had the same model for her life drawing class as I did, though we were at different schools. :) Random!

DesignFox
09-11-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm thinking about 1000 things as usual.

1) I miss my sweetie

2) I want to claw my sinuses out. (I've been having fits of ouchiness in between spells of laying down and passing out)

3) If I didn't feel like death warmed over I would have solved problem number 1

4) I miss my horsie

5) Dammit I want a beer. I bought a six pack to enjoy after work and since I feel like shit, I haven't busted into it.

*headdesk*

Broomjockey
09-11-2009, 12:42 AM
What I was thinking:

........................................#^#$...... .........................................#@^!..... ..................

.................................................. ...................................

Yes, today's been one of those kinds of days.

Lil Bunny
09-11-2009, 01:43 AM
*my knee hurts*

*I shouldn't be eating this*

*Are we really out of beer?*

*Why the heck am I watching this crap*

*Is it really too early to go to bed?*

*Oh heck, I missed the thingy tonight*

*reset*

Food Lady
09-11-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm wondering what the 2nd half of that text message was and wishing I could get more than 160 characters of a reply from someone's email.

I'm wishing those customers would leave so I can get the floors done. I'm also dreading doing the bathrooms.

Nurian
09-11-2009, 02:09 AM
God, I hope this paycheck is worth the overtime.

Jimmy John's is my new place of worship....

KellyHabersham
09-11-2009, 02:19 AM
Right now, mostly what I'm thinking about is all the stuff I'm going to have to get done in my office job within the next few weeks, and the small amount of time I have to do it.

Mr. Rager!
09-11-2009, 02:21 AM
Electronics = sex and the perfect perfume for women would be new gadget smell. :p

Well, I'm talking to my girlfriend about what phone she should get. So, I'm talking to my favorite person in the world about one of my favorite things in the world. ;)

DesignFox
09-11-2009, 02:36 AM
<snip>

*Are we really out of beer?*

<snip>

*hands bunny a beer out of her six pack* :cheers:

I'm thinking: That beer sure helped my headache! *relieved*

AdminAssistant
09-11-2009, 03:41 AM
- The Holocaust is depressing.*

- Need to log attendance and get ready for class tomorrow.

- I want snuggles. :( Saturday night. Hafta wait. Boo. Want snuggles NOW.

* I'm actually taking a class concerning the Holocaust, so it's something that is on my mind quite a bit, actually. Interesting stuff, once you get to studying how people lived in the ghettos and camps, and how some managed to survive. It's fascinating and highly disturbing at the same time.

JLG
09-11-2009, 04:33 AM
1. I really need to put my laundry away that I washed two days ago.

2. I need to pick my printer up off the floor before it breaks like the last one did, because I left it on the floor!

3. I really need to take my contacts out because they are starting to bother me and get all blurry.

4. I have the next four days off in a row and not much money to do anything:(

the_std
09-11-2009, 04:36 AM
Salicylic acid on broken skin BURNS LIKE THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS AAAAAAARGH!...

... Sigh.

Shpepper
09-11-2009, 06:35 AM
Do I want to go to the Pirate party tomorrow night? io know I do but still. Well I don't know. Maybe I will go for awhile.

redsox33413
09-11-2009, 12:23 PM
I have so much housework to do when I get home.

How on earth did I get so many clothes? My laundry pile is WAY too big!

WTF was up with my boyfriends asinine text message last night, and then he didn't call me back?

Dammitalltohell, my coffee is now lukewarm and icky...UGH!

At least I feel at home amongst my fellow CS posters! MUAH! :)

Kheldarson
09-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I really don't want to go into work tonight...still don't feel all that great...want to pull together more info for my next NaNo....maybe I should eat...don't know if I really want to talk to bf...maybe I should go back to bed...

Becks
09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
I really have to find a more efficient way of playing with 8 different Super Poke Pets accounts twice a day.

mandaliz8704
09-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Is it November yet? I'm tired of being pregnant.

Hobbs
09-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Mostly, I'm thinking quotes:

"No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people, in their righteous might, will win through to absolute victory." -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"...The cost of freedom has always been high, but American's have always been willing to pay it..." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"No, I wasn't a hero, but I served in the company of heroes..."
-Last interview, Band of Brothers

Sorry, it's been one of those days for me where quotes just replay over and over.

Lil Bunny
09-11-2009, 07:23 PM
*hands bunny a beer out of her six pack* :cheers:

I'm thinking: That beer sure helped my headache! *relieved*

Salute!! (and thanks!!)

Rapscallion
09-11-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm thinking that I'm pissed off about having to make a major decision about my car.

Rapscallion

RayvenQ
09-11-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm thinking whether or not I'll get this minature painted in time to get enough sleep to be out tommorow.

DesignFox
09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
- I can't wait to get out of work tonight.

-Is it tomorrow yet?

- Will I do well in my riding competition tomorrow?

-OMG dressage championships are almost here!

- I miss my horsie!

- I want my SO! (gotta wait til at least tomorrow) :cry: I want snugglies.

MaggieTheCat
09-11-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm thinking that I wish my husband would come home from work already so we could spend some time together.

BookstoreEscapee
09-11-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm trying to decide if I should contact my ex and have a discussion or wait until he gets served with the court papers. Cuz he moves to Florida in 3 weeks, apparently and I don't know how long it'll take for the papers to be served.

Anyone wants to give me advice, feel free...

Camry178
09-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Damn.... I have to go back to work tomorrow after being on vacation since Aug. 26th. Wonder what's waiting for me?

AnaKhouri
09-12-2009, 02:34 AM
I am trying to come up with a suitably cute username for my character in the Hello Kitty Online MMORPG.

BookstoreEscapee
09-12-2009, 02:37 AM
I am trying to come up with a suitably cute username for my character in the Hello Kitty Online MMORPG.

I was at a Hello Kitty themed birthday party last weekend (the birthday girl is 1 and slept through half of it...well, except for when she got her hands on in the cake :p).

Evil Queen
09-12-2009, 02:41 AM
Oh man, I shouldn't have eaten all that pizza! Poor tummy...

*ish all tummy achy*

Eric the Grey
09-12-2009, 02:49 AM
I'm thinking I wish I had some more garlic stuffed olives. The jar was emptied earlier. :(

:cool: Eric the Grey

42_42_42
09-12-2009, 03:49 AM
I am thinking....I really should go to bed and get some sleep because I'm really tired and I have more to do tomorrow than can possibly get done and I don't want my migraine to come back, esp since I took my last Xanax today and don't have a refill except my DH is still at work (yet another 16+ hour shift, he's fixing to go from time and a half to double time which is great money wise, but suxors as I MISS him) and I cannot sleep when he's not home until I'm tired enough to pass out and I'm kinda hungry evern though I shouldn't be and a glass of wine would be really yummy right now, except I shouldn't drink any because of the migraine and Xanax and everything and aren't you sorry you asked now? :devil: :D :rolleyes: :eek:

BookstoreEscapee
09-12-2009, 03:51 AM
Some days I wish I still had Xanax...

Der Cute
09-12-2009, 08:08 AM
*I wish my alcoholic friend would stop drinking*

*my room is a fucking mess*

*gd cat not thankful to eat her chicken chunk! WTF*

*this pregnancy may be easy to YOU buddy but there are days when I think it sucks*

*should I goto bed now?*

Kinoo
09-12-2009, 08:26 AM
I'm thinking....

Futurama is still funny
The guy I'm dating may actually be a complete wanker
Starting on the vino at 6pm is probably not the best idea (oops-to late now)

Bramble
09-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Why is it taking so long for the game to install? ... Maybe I should go make my steak...no wait it's too early hmmm... Why is my cat running around like a chicken with her head cut off? Why are my neighbors having sex RIGHT next to the wall that I'm sitting by?

BookstoreEscapee
09-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Shut up shut up shut up I don't care I don't want to listen to poorly written fifth grade book reports I'm trying to read and that's hard enough for me lately without you reading to me so shut up!

I need to get out of here for a while.

gaspode
09-12-2009, 06:46 PM
why am I watching "Grease?"

BookstoreEscapee
09-12-2009, 06:50 PM
why am I watching "Grease?"

Cuz Grease is an awesome movie!!

Bramble
09-12-2009, 07:24 PM
NOOOOO! Why do you torment me Blizzard? You make me think all is well but then NO YOU MUST DOWNLOAD MOAR PATCHEZ! GRAW!!

Lace Neil Singer
09-12-2009, 07:37 PM
How effing hard Silver is to draw...

(from Sonic fandom in case you don't know.)

Misanthropical
09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
I was thinking about what I was doing on 9/11/01 when I found out about the terrorist attacks.

My big guy was only 8 and my daughter only 6 when it happened and the thing they remembers most about that day is that I was crying when they got home from school. My children know I rarely cry, so to see me crying so openly is what they remember most and thought something bad had happened in our family. I tried to explain it to them without scaring them, but they don't really remember that.

Heck, I nearly started up again watching the tribute on the History channel last night. My little guy who was only 3 at the time came down to talk to me last night after every one else was asleep and started watching the tribute with me and got upset that I turned it off when I knew they were going to show people jumping to their death. I told him there are just certain things he doesn't need to see till he is older and can understand it better.

Yeah, I know I added in things from yesterday, but it was still on my mind today and how my children are now trying to understand what happened on that day.

BookstoreEscapee
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Hey, Mis, I watched some of that last night, too. Had to turn it off after a while. There are some things none of us should have to see sometimes....

I was in Philly that day. My friend came down with a pic she printed from CNN, but by then you couldn't get into any of the news sites. We heard they were going to close 30th Street Station at 2:00, so we left work at noon, but it was already closed, and my train wasn't running from the next station because it had to go back through 30th Street. So I took a bus with another friend from work and hung out at her place, watching the news, until they opened the station again. She and her husband drove me back and I caught my regular train home, and there was almost no one on it (two of the four cars weren't even open). Strange day.

AdminAssistant
09-13-2009, 06:20 AM
* So that's what good sex is like. Huh.

* This guy is so...amazing. I'm completely smitten. *sigh*

* Don't screw this up....please, don't let me screw this up....

Boggles
09-13-2009, 11:18 AM
My knee hurts
my foot hurts

god I can't ha dle my ale like I used to.

That clown meat's still repeating on me.

WTF are they playing vera lynn?

I wonder if anyone would objec to me slapping him with a rolled up newspaper!

RayvenQ
09-13-2009, 12:29 PM
That it's just my luck that the painting competition that i painted my mini for was redundant because nobody else showed up with an entry for it and it therefore got cancelled.

DesignFox
09-13-2009, 01:39 PM
*I wish I did not have to be at work on such a beautiful day.

*My sweetie is going on a motorcycle ride, and I miss him already. I won't see him again until I'm not sure when. :(

*I had a great night. Why is it always over so fast?

*OMG championships this week! Will we ever be ready?

BookstoreEscapee
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
It's all just so overwhelming. :(

That it's just my luck that the painting competition that i painted my mini for was redundant because nobody else showed up with an entry for it and it therefore got cancelled.

Well, that means you win, then, right? :D

RayvenQ
09-13-2009, 03:09 PM
It's all just so overwhelming. :(

Well, that means you win, then, right? :D

No, means it's cancelled, it's not a competition with just one entry.

Plus all the prize was was ANOTHER minature to paint for another contest xD

Boggles
09-13-2009, 04:10 PM
It's time to be brave and grasp the nettle by the horns or some such.

BookstoreEscapee
09-13-2009, 05:41 PM
It's time to be brave and grasp the nettle by the horns or some such.

That's good advice. Sounds a bit painful, though...

NightAngel
09-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Electronics = sex and the perfect perfume for women would be new gadget smell. :p

I make salads/sandwiches for a living now. Had a girl come through who said, "I wish I could figure out how to wear Ranch Dressing as cologne, without it feeling nasty. I'd have men falling all over me!"

Sadly, she's probably right. :D

Lace Neil Singer
09-13-2009, 07:34 PM
How disgusting a builder's cleavage is. X_x

crazylegs
09-13-2009, 07:53 PM
How tired I am as opposed to how little I did today.

Mike Taylor
09-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Funny, I'm thinking about how I'm going to enjoy this bowl of vegetable soup and bottle of beer sitting next to me. ;)

Bella_Vixen
09-13-2009, 08:44 PM
*I'm trying to figure out how by trying to be nice to Becks and her fiance turned into a fight...

*trying to figure out what is the best thing for my cat...

*trying to figure out why work would give me 40+ hours 2 weeks in a row then bump me down to 30 with no warning...

*trying to decide whether to be thankful that I have to work tomorrow so I can't try to drown my problems with yummy delicious whiskey...

DGoddessChardonnay
09-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Right now, I'm thinking about getting off my butt and getting my sheets out of the dryer so I can get the bed made up.

And how bad will this coming week be at work, as Mouth Almighty is taking yet another vacation (she just had one in early August.)

And do I really want to answer that email I got on MySpace from some guy who apparently thinks I'm looking for a relationship that I just discovered a couple of hours ago? While yes, I would like a mate, however I'm not so sure online would be a good way to go about it for me.:headscratch:

Bramble
09-13-2009, 09:50 PM
I may have a tapeworm. Great how did this happen? Why can't I find pictures of what the symptoms look like? Stupid ineffective internet.

BookstoreEscapee
09-13-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm tired of feeling like this.

DesignFox
09-13-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm tired of feeling...tired.

I feel like a cranky toddler right now. *pout*

*headdesk*

Jack T. Chance
09-14-2009, 03:03 AM
Plaidman, try being 37 and going through most of what you're going through. :(

Right now, I'm thinking that I can't ever do anything right, at least not when it matters most. I've just lost the best thing that ever happened to me because I couldn't stop myself from making really big, really stupid mistakes. I knew when I was doing them that it was wrong, but I went ahead and did it anyway and now I'm paying the price. :(

RootedPhoenix
09-14-2009, 03:36 AM
I'm thinking:

-My ankle hurts.
-I should call my mom.
-My ankle hurts.
-I should stop eating these cookies. (omnomnom)
-ow. ow ow ow.
-I should go to bed.
-I wanna hear a song now. Why is music not playing? Why did I forget to do that?
-Dinner was yummy.
-My ankle hurts.
-YAY PAINKILLERS! (Advil, in this case.)

SorryIsGoodEnough
09-14-2009, 04:02 AM
I'm thinking:

The next guy I date has to be under the age of 30 and living in his own apartment. Or with roommates. Roommates that aren't related to him (read: parents).

I really don't want to go to the doctor tomorrow.

I really don't want to do anything tomorrow.

The Reader was a really slow movie.

Misanthropical
09-14-2009, 05:13 AM
I was remembering a time when I was totally pain free and wished I could have that again. :(

On the same note, I'm glad it's not my back that is in pain, because that pain is 100% worse than the pain I'm in on a daily basis.

I was wondering why old people move so slow till another person tries to get by them and suddenly they can move better than I can. It doesn't matter if they are driving or just walking around the store. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about how I have to keep starting and stopping going to college, based on when we have the extra money and if I will ever get the Ph.D I wanted.

I was wondering if my children will think I am a good mother when they are older.

Did I mention that I can think of more than one thing at a time? :D

Taboo
09-14-2009, 05:30 AM
Wishing I didn't procrastinate so much.

Thinking about how if I hadn't procrastinated, I could sleep tonight.

Contemplating Cherokee basket-weaving designs.

That I'm actually relieved now to be single - too burnt out now to deal with the drama that inevitably seems to come with relationships around here. Didn't see that one coming really.

the_std
09-14-2009, 05:30 AM
Two things... When will I get a job? When will I see my Wolf next?

ShadowTiger
09-14-2009, 05:34 AM
Right now, I'm thinking just how well my latest plan (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=53557) is working out, (I've already hooked one person and got her to laugh. :p ) and am mourning the store's loss of a really cool co-worker (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=53708). The guy was one of those people that you could really sit down with and talk to, without fear of any "Eh, you're boring now. Go away," or any TMI stuff. People like that are true treasures.

protege
09-14-2009, 05:43 AM
Let's see now...

"Does the MG's gas tank have pinholes, or does it simply enjoy stinking up the house and garage?"

"Was it really necessary for the kitties to pounce on me at 3am last night?"

Er, that's about it :p

Evil Queen
09-14-2009, 05:45 AM
You must be really petty to think I'm joking about THAT.

protege
09-14-2009, 05:51 AM
...and now I'm thinking "I'm a bit lost" after EQ's comment.

Evil Queen
09-14-2009, 05:53 AM
Not worth bitching about, sorry Protege.

I seem to be having a bad day and it appears someone took my rather serious comment to be a joke. I wasn't joking.

I'm thinking I could use a hug right about now.

Jack T. Chance
09-14-2009, 06:00 AM
Right now, I'm thinking that I really wish it were possible to just mentally will your life to be over, a la the Martians in Robert A. Heinlein's classic novel Stranger in a Strange Land. If that were possible, I'd just go to sleep and never wake up. :(

Evil Queen
09-14-2009, 06:01 AM
I'm thinking Ditto, Jack. Life sucks.

DesignFox
09-14-2009, 11:07 PM
*Now I'm wondering why everyone is so sad. *hugs all around*

*is it 8 oclock YET!

BookstoreEscapee
09-14-2009, 11:14 PM
"Was it really necessary for the kitties to pounce on me at 3am last night?"

I'm sure it was absolutely necessary to them.

I'm thinking I could use a hug right about now.
:hug:

I'm thinking I should do something productive.
Also, this is a really awkward position for typing.

the_std
09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
I'm thinking...

Need a job need a job need a job... Stuck on a loop. Awesome!

AdminAssistant
09-14-2009, 11:36 PM
* Why did I wake up at 4:30 this morning?

* Why couldn't I go back to sleep?

* Is it possible to make this book read itself? All 234 pages? By Wednesday?

* I really really need to drag my butt outside and go for a walk. Like..now.

ShadowTiger
09-14-2009, 11:48 PM
First of all, I'm looking at This Article (http://digitaljournal.com/article/279214) about how you can make money off of reading the weather to tell to people ahead of time, like a weatherman, except ... private.

I'm also listening to This Music (http://users.sephiroth.ws/ST/music/IncredibleStuntsMusic1.mp3), thinking about ways I can turn it into boss battles. I love Video Game Boss music sooooo much. It's so dramatic. <3

I also think some of my posts are being erased. I'm generally a paranoid person, as I am of the likely incorrect belief that I have a good memory for these things. I actually don't care either way; I just want to know just how crazy I really am. :p Maybe I'm just not making them, and only think up a reply instead of actually typing it. That's probably it.

Gerrinson
09-14-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm thinking that Ben & Jerry's Fossil Fuel is full of awesome. :D

DesignFox
09-15-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm wishing someone would play Diablo with me goddammit. :cry: My SO just reinstalled it on my machine and now won't play. grr

At least I'm off tomorrow. Today was too nice of a day to be stuck inside. I hope tomorrow is just as nice.

ShadowTiger
09-15-2009, 12:48 AM
I read that, and then randomly thought of This image (http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/BH4/Random%20Images/MagicalRingRingBananaPhonme.jpg). :p Heheheh. ^__^

I've also been thinking of how they can make a ring of shopping carts (http://urbanprankster.com/2009/01/ring-of-shopping-carts/) in the parking lot. That's gotta take a lot of patience and skill.

Amina516
09-15-2009, 12:59 AM
Im tired.

My leg is itchy.

My head is also itchy.

I should stop eating these cookies.

I dont wanna go to work tomorrow!!! RARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

ShadowTiger
09-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Ugh, now the itchyness will begin anew for me too. :p You know how the longer you sit, the itchier and more restless you get in your legs? The fabric of your pants slooooowwwwly shifts over time, causing the tiniest itches all over you. It's awful. I want to be dipped in wax and just ripped all off. Ugh.

SorryIsGoodEnough
09-15-2009, 02:24 AM
I'm thinking about this kid who tried to give me a condom for my birthday once in high school because he heard I wasn't a virgin.

I laughed in his face.

I'm thinking that Omegle is fun sometimes.

I'm thinking that, no, I don't want a 30 year old man to be my 'slave'. Thanks for offering though.

BookstoreEscapee
09-15-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm thinking that I don't have very good friends.

Rine
09-15-2009, 05:12 AM
I thinking about why my hand hurts.

Why does my head hurt?

Why do I feel jealous about someone's strange relationship?

I am thinking about what I have to do tomorrow and how much I don't want to get up at 6 AM to babysit my niece. (Sorry, niece. I just want to sleep in. :lol:)

the_std
09-15-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm thinking it would be nice if one of the twenty businesses I've given my resume to would get back to me! Even if it was just so say, "Hey, we got your resume and immediately burned it," it would be better than all of this nothing.

Mr. Rager!
09-15-2009, 07:32 PM
My vicodin is wearing off, big-time.
My ankle feels like a wolverine is screwing around with it and having a good time with the ligaments that just got repaired.
Food still isn't my friend after surgery.
I want to take a nap.
Why do I have to wait until October 11th for my new phone.
I still need to go laptop shopping.
I'm very sad because my Oma and Opa headed back to Idaho this morning. :cry:

DesignFox
09-15-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm wishing my brother would frickin' grow up already.

Thinking it'll be fun to give Mom her surprise (once everyone calms down and forgets what an asshole my brother, apparently, was being)

I can't wait til Friday for my first competition.

I can't wait til Sunday for my Championship competition.

I jumped over allllll the jumps in practice today after cantering with no stirrups for longer than I used to be able to! :D

I'm hunnnnngrrrry!!!

Misanthropical
09-16-2009, 05:08 AM
I'm thinking that my husband didn't comment much on me having make up on today. I usually don't wear make up because I'm allergic to most of it.

I'm thinking that watching "Warehouse 13" without my husband isn't as fun. I wish he hadn't been too tired to watch it with me.

IFashion Lad! made me think that Vicodin never works for me and now I'm jealous of Fashion Lad!.

I'm thinking that my big guy's high school is out of it's friggen mind. How can someone sign my son for a class that needs another class to understand. You can guess at which class he hadn't taken, so he was having a very hard time understanding it. My DH and I had to go down there and get his schedule fixed for him.

I'm thinking I should go to bed soon. Do you think Ree will read me a bed time story? :D

Jack T. Chance
09-16-2009, 05:14 AM
Right now, I'm thinking that I will NEVER understand women, and as such, I believe my best friend to be correct when he says "Show me a man who claims to understand women, and I'll show you a goddamn LIAR!" :p

McGoddess09
09-16-2009, 06:26 PM
I need to get to class soon.

This coffeepot way of cooking Ramen was a good idea.

I dun wanna go to History lecture or Psychology, but I really should go.

I'm gonna eat a Fancy Cake.

Fufu487
09-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Im thinking....can't wait to get home from work.....

Im also thinking....... I miss my guy :'( he's been away for a good few weeks.

DesignFox
09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
I also can't wait to be done with work.

I wish my fracking keyboard (at work) would stop skipping every other letter I am typing...

I also miss my guy...( he lives an hour away)

I am so psyched for this weekend's riding competitions!

Wonder how myself and my 24 year old horse will stack up against the 30 pros we're facing Sunday... :lol:

AdminAssistant
09-16-2009, 10:54 PM
That I'm really frustrated at my professor for moving the entire syllabus up a week - 250 pages of reading, when we were supposed to have this weekend off, and a 7-10 page paper due in 2 weeks instead of 3....and now due at the same time as my dramaturgy packet for Glass Menagerie

I'm wondering if I'm ever going to get caught up, and I'm pretty close to just wanting to quit. I'm so goddamned tired. My neck and back are completely tensed up from the stress. I want to cry. I want to call my bf and ask him to come over but he just got his doctoral comps assignment and I don't want to bother him.

I try to keep telling myself that I can do this, but more and more I doubt that that's true.

Parrothead
09-16-2009, 11:07 PM
What the Hell was that movie about? (Just finished "2001: A Space Odyssey". I'm so confused.)

Ringtail Z28
09-16-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm disappointed on how my network security class is going. It's hard for me to learn stuff with the lame Packet Tracer simulator rather than real equipment. There is equipment in the class but it's too out of date.

Bramble
09-17-2009, 01:44 AM
I is sleepy druggy sleepy. I should go to bed instead of reading the forums... Oh well I need to win the lottery so I can tell the guys I work for exactly what I think of them, where to go and what to do to themselves once they got there. With full verbal instructions on how to go about it. Mmmm my mind on sleepy drugz iz scaryyyy....

sarasquirrel
09-17-2009, 01:47 AM
im thinking of how i should be doing my homework that due tomorrow and ive had 2 weeks to do it but wait til the last minute

thinking about my sore throat

and that im tired

and that i go to back to back classes and then straight to work....

good stuff

Bella_Vixen
09-17-2009, 04:32 AM
I'm thinking that MOAO has confused me greatly.

Sonoma
09-17-2009, 04:50 AM
I'm thinking that I have to be up really, really early, so i should go to bed instead of surfing the forums.

I miss my horsie too, and can't wait to ride this weekend.

My kitty needs to give some cuddles.

My lunch for tomorrow isn't making itself....

And Bear Grylls eats some really disgusting things on Man vs. Wild.

Amethyst Hunter
09-17-2009, 08:11 AM
I wish I would just go to sleep and never wake up again.

Der Cute
09-17-2009, 09:31 AM
I hate barfing. I hate that taste in the back of your mouth. I hate this. GDMF why won't my stomach STFU!!!111!!!

Becks
09-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm thinking...

I need a corset.

Why are my bras all deciding to not fit properly?

I miss some people in NJ a lot, and I doubt I'll get to see them anytime soon

it's funny that my cat, Hetfield, pees/sprays on stuff that smells like the MOTH™, but not anything of mine.

Rapscallion
09-18-2009, 06:24 AM
I'm thinking...

I need a corset.

Why are my bras all deciding to not fit properly?

That I can help. I'll even warm my hands up first.

Rapscallion

Becks
09-18-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm thinking that Raps just made my day.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
09-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Why the hell do I have that "Killer Tofu" song from the cartoon Doug stuck in my head?

Mr. Rager!
09-18-2009, 07:32 PM
I hurt all over and want my girlfriend here to make me feel better.

42_42_42
09-18-2009, 07:51 PM
I'm thirsty.

I really need to get off my duff, off the computer and get to work sewing the things for church that I said I'd have done this week.

Also, the dishes in the sink are starting to stink so I should probably wash them.

Amina516
09-18-2009, 10:42 PM
I dont wanna go to work..I also dont know why I keep waking up with MIGRAINES!!!!!!!! Dammit.

JoitheArtist
09-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Why isn't Darren Hanlon's music better known?

Why did a giant white spider try to attack me at work today?

Mmmm, chocolate mushrooms.

BookstoreEscapee
09-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I should help Roomie clean, but it's her party and I don't wanna.

AdminAssistant
09-18-2009, 11:36 PM
- I'm wondering if I should call McGee to see when he wants to hang out this weekend, or if I should wait. Don't want to come off as needy or clingy (been accused of that before), but I really need to plan out my time this weekend.... and I want cuddles. :(

lupo pazzesco
09-18-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm thinking I want my mushrooms to cook faster! Spinach and cheese stuffed mushrooms to go with the spinach feta chicken sausage patties I'm making for dinner. HUNGRY!!

<Cuddles AdminAssistant> I'm no McGee, but... >.>

Bramble
09-19-2009, 12:37 AM
It hurts it hurts it hurts. Wow this thread really took off yay 4 me! It hurts it hurts it hurts.

AdminAssistant
09-19-2009, 01:51 AM
Thanks, Lupo!

I'm thinking that I'm excited to see McGee tomorrow night - he's cooking me dinner! :D But I'm also thinking that I need to get my *bleep* in gear and get some homework done tonight.

the_std
09-19-2009, 02:17 AM
I'm thinking that I'm starting to get that happy nervous/excited feeling I get when I know I get to see my Wolf. Tummy somersaults! And I still have to wait another forty-five minutes... Oh, the torture of waiting.

DesignFox
09-19-2009, 08:28 PM
My sweetie came to see me last night, and now all I'm thinking of is how I miss his snugglies already.

Also, is it tomorrow, yet? Big competition. WOO

The weather is awesome, I am so looking forward to going outside!

And now I'm wondering what a chocolate covered mushroom would taste like...

Becks
09-20-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm thinking that it's not fun to go to sleep after 2 am and be awake (and more or less functional) before 8 am on a day when I don't start work until 3pm.

Oh, and I need to do laundry at some point.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
09-20-2009, 11:12 PM
I really really wish the Packers hadn't have looked so good in pre-season.

The hell, did they replace their offensive line with a bunch of turnstiles?

If they suck and the Badgers suck too like they did last year, I will be very very sad and will have to find a new escape from reality.

Gosh, that chili I just made is really good.

I should try out for the seasonal specialist job if it's ever offered to me. That would mean no more stocking or unloading trucks unless absolutely necessary.

Why do my co-workers suck so bad!?

I'm so happy I get to sleep in tomorrow--until quarter after 6. 11:30 to 8 followed by three 5 am-1:30 shifts=tired Irv

I really did not need to know service desk lady's idea of a cowboy is Tim McGraw and Keith Urban. If those two are cowboys, I'm a bratwurst with secret stadium sauce.

Bella_Vixen
09-20-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm thinking that Becks should have told me she wanted to do laundry...especially when she knew I was doing laundry.

:confused:

I'm thinking I should not have eaten all my Phish Food ice cream. I forgot I had it melting on the counter and it liquified so I *had* to eat it.

I'm also thinking that I spend too much time on Facebook, because I keep looking for the "like" option on everyone's posts. :lol:

BookstoreEscapee
09-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Ex called back and actually left a message this time...I wonder what he has to say...

Irving Patrick Freleigh
09-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Those Bud Light commercials with the obnoxious pitchman selling tailgate party supplies are really fucking annoying.

As is Faith Hill.

DesignFox
09-21-2009, 12:52 AM
I sold my soul to facebook. I wonder how long before the novelty wears off, or if I'll end up obsessive compulsive about it...

Woo it was nice outside today! Good day for a ride!

Why is my hunny being a party pooper? I wanna play Diablo! :lol:

Irving Patrick Freleigh
09-21-2009, 12:58 AM
A co-worker told me one of our former co-workers used to go to high school with Kanye West. Too bad I didn't learn this when he was still working by us. I would've asked him if Kanye was the same attention-whoring jackass in high school as he is now. :)

Bramble
09-21-2009, 01:50 AM
I dun wanna go to work tomorrow! I must win lottery!

BookstoreEscapee
09-21-2009, 02:21 AM
How long should I wait to call Ex back...?

SorryIsGoodEnough
09-21-2009, 03:56 AM
Fall semester at my college starts tomorrow.

My schedule sucks. Every day I have class from 8:30am-9:20am, and Mondays I also have class from 3:00pm-5:10pm. In addition to an online class, which will probably set ridiculous deadlines.

I'm sick, and I don't want to face a crowd of people while not at my best.

I wish I could just stay in bed tomorrow. Hide. I'm so scared of going outside. :(

AdminAssistant
09-21-2009, 04:10 AM
- I dread having to explain my crappy weekend to everyone tomorrow. :/

- I wish oh I wish I didn't have to go to the TA meeting at 9:15 am.

- Please let me sleep tonight. The two hours I got last night were not adequate.

- Why are my sinuses clogged?!?!?

Sonoma
09-21-2009, 05:11 AM
I don't know why my new receiver suddenly started picking up the signal from my TV, even though it didn't when I tried it earlier tonight. I'm not complaining. $50 worth of cables later, my stereo system is functioning.

Now to buy a decent TV.

Why does tomorrow have to be Monday? :(

the_std
09-21-2009, 02:14 PM
I wish I could trade in for a new brain... I start a new job on Saturday, and had to set my alarm for 8am today to help my dad move some stuff, but I woke up at 6am and my brain decided that I was late for work today, and sent me into super panic mode, and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Stupid brain.

Becks
09-22-2009, 05:35 PM
I wish my order from FOH would get here.

Even though I placed the order yesterday.

And one of the items is on backorder.

I need patience.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
09-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Dave Bush is teh suxx0rz.

Jason Kendall fails at life.

Is it sad I'm rooting for all my favorite local sports teams to lose as many games as they can, so that their coaches/managers/general managers all get fired and hopefully replaced by competent people?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Being a Wisconsin sports fan means having morons, idiots and fools in charge of your teams.

BookstoreEscapee
09-23-2009, 01:00 AM
Anger can be productive.

AdminAssistant
09-23-2009, 01:33 AM
That the NCIS season premiere was...weird. And totally predictable. Seems like next week they're getting back to business as usual, though.

the_std
09-23-2009, 02:23 AM
That I wish Jack Nicholson hadn't developed man-boobs in his old age.

Misanthropical
09-23-2009, 10:26 AM
I was thinking about my husband telling me I'm strange because I know all the facts about the Jack the Ripper case. I don't think that makes me strange. :mad: ;)

BookstoreEscapee
09-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Why can't I just have one nice, stress-free day? Everything was going so well and a rock had to hit my windshield. Now it's chipped and if it spreads it'll cause me problems.

Broomjockey
09-24-2009, 02:16 AM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck. i dun wanna have a cold. kill me now. *achoo*

Food Lady
09-24-2009, 03:27 AM
I wish my spine would stop torturing me. I need to go to bed but I'm stressed. Why am I ignoring God's "phonecall"?

Becks
09-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Apparently once again I am in demand.

:headscratch:

Food Lady
09-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Are you there, Becks? It's me, Margaret. :p

Jack T. Chance
09-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Right now, I'm thinking that the next time I build a new desktop computer, I have to make sure it has an eSATA port on it, so I can buy an external eSATA hard drive, because even with USB 2.0, it takes my computer WAY too long to copy several GBs of data to a USB flash drive. :mad:

bunnyboy
09-24-2009, 08:13 PM
please let Grandpa be alright, please don't let him die

and looks like another day of little/no sleep.

AdminAssistant
09-24-2009, 08:31 PM
I do NOT have time to be sick. NONONONONONO

(on the other hand, a swine flu "vacation" might help me actually get caught up. :cry: )

Bramble
09-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Why do I have to get up at 6 tomorrow? Why are they making us go to another pointless meeting? I hope they bring donuts again.

Irving Patrick Freleigh
09-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Me likey Guinness.

The bar I was just at kinda sucked. Slow was food in arriving and they screwed up one of the orders in our party. Waitstaff was friendly though. Conversation was good.

AdminAssistant
09-26-2009, 04:40 AM
Just watched Densha Otako (Train Man) and thought of our own little online community.

Also, horribly depressed. I wants geeky loves!! :cry:

Nurian
09-26-2009, 04:50 AM
Nurian's mind: kkdhfhauwfpaibfhdbhlbhsldb hlbhdsa *sound of engine dying*

BookstoreEscapee
09-26-2009, 05:03 AM
I should go to bed.

Also, what should I say when I speak to him?

Becks
09-26-2009, 04:29 PM
People at work owe me. Big time.

I miss my old job.

Becks
09-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Jack T. Chance
09-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Right now, I'm thinking that I really want to know when the movie Legion (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/legion/) is coming out, so I can go check it out. God has decided he's had it with Mankind, and has sent his army of angels to Earth to exterminate us? Sounds like a fun movie to me! :devil:

EDIT: Looks like it's coming out on January 22nd, 2010. Crap. I was hoping it was coming out sooner than that. :(

Bella_Vixen
09-28-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm thinking that I need to find my 20+ yards of fabric and make me a couple pillow cases...

BookstoreEscapee
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
It's not even 6pm and it's already quite dark. :cry:

Bella_Vixen
09-28-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm thinking that it was odd that this thread moved right about the time (give or take a few minutes) I was making my last post. :eek:

BookstoreEscapee
09-28-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm thinking that it was odd that this thread moved right about the time (give or take a few minutes) I was making my last post. :eek:

I noticed it had moved after I made my last post, and I thought, "I'm surprised it took this long to get moved!" :D

dalesys
09-29-2009, 01:04 AM

I noticed it had moved after I made my last post, and I thought, "I'm surprised it took this long to get moved!" :D
Some threads are gamier than others?:D

Bramble
09-29-2009, 01:20 AM
To be honest I never thought of this as a game but ok! I'm ready for the haunted houses to begin!

Becks
09-29-2009, 03:42 PM
It's COLD.

I'm tired.

It seems that at least half the employees at the store are getting between one and three days off between my last day off last week and my first day off this week.

I'm happy that most of my order from FOH came in. I can't wait for the item on back order to arrive.

I'm not looking forward to going in to work today or Friday. Tomorrow shouldn't be bad, though.

BookstoreEscapee
09-29-2009, 03:49 PM
To be honest I never thought of this as a game but ok! I'm ready for the haunted houses to begin!

Well, the "Dear..." thread isn't, strictly speaking, a game, either...

Bramble
09-30-2009, 01:03 AM
It's cold. I'm tired. It's cold. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Did I mention it's cold?

Bandit
09-30-2009, 01:38 AM
Bleh - it's wet, dark, cold, and almost bedtime.

B

Professional Serf
09-30-2009, 01:44 AM
uhhhhh, I'm horny...and hungry. God, cheet-o's sound good right about now. Dave Salmoni buck naked sounds good too!

Irving Patrick Freleigh
09-30-2009, 02:17 AM
Huckleberry tea is delish.

BookstoreEscapee
09-30-2009, 02:19 AM
I'm tired of my life and I don't know what to do about it... :(

Bramble
10-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Cmon 6:30 cmon damn it cmon! I want haunted house NOW not later damn it!
And it's still cold...

Jack T. Chance
10-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Right now, I'm thinking that I've been bored all frakkin' day and all frakkin' night, because none of my friends had any time to share with me today. Couldn't even be bothered to talk to me on the phone or online, really. And I'm so bored out of my skull, I think I'm just gonna go to bed now... even though I'm not tired enough to sleep yet. Sometimes being a night owl feels like a curse and this is one of those sometimes. :(

Professional Serf
10-08-2009, 01:52 AM
I need to get my butt to bed!!!

BookstoreEscapee
10-08-2009, 02:07 AM
My lemmunaid (http://ihasahotdog.com/2009/10/05/funny-dog-pictures-lemmunaid-suk/) suks.

dalesys
10-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Reading my little brother's war journal from Bagram, Afghanistan (he's a Lt Col in hospital management)...
... wondering how I would have done in Nam if I'd been drafted...
... laughing at him telling his kids they can't go to church at home with a 9mm Beretta ... (but Daddy does!)

Elspeth
10-08-2009, 06:02 PM
How one's head can produce this much crap. And how do I plug up my nose.

Please shoot me

Jack T. Chance
10-10-2009, 12:49 AM
Right now, I'm thinking that when a potential employer SAYS they're going to call you on a certain day, at a certain time, to conduct a phone interview with you, they should actually DO IT!!! :rant:

Also... I hate my life. HATE HATE HATE! :mad:

Anyone want to trade me theirs? :confused:

Bella_Vixen
10-10-2009, 03:43 AM
I'm thinking I had fun with Becks and our Mom today. :)

Jack T. Chance
10-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Right now, I'm thinking that razor burn is one of the worst things EVAR! :(

dalesys
10-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Where are my glasses?:confused:

Have I sat on them already????:eek:

BookstoreEscapee
10-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Where are my glasses?:confused:

Did you check on top of your head? :D

dalesys
10-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Did you check on top of your head? :D
Have you seen Christine - the original Bitchin' Babe?

Oh No - Christine Lavin

Oh no
I'm looking for my glasses again
I put them down
I turned around and then
I could not find them
Now I'm doing my best Patty Duke impression
(The Miracle Worker)
Stumbling all over the place
What do I have to do to teach myself a lesson
Fall flat on my face?

Oh no
I'm looking for my car keys again
I put them down
I turned around and then
I could not find them

I can't find them 'cause I can't see
'Cause I can't find my glasses, woe is me
I can't drive my car, I can't read
But I can order a pizza and watch TV

Oh no
Where is that remote control
It's got to be here
I saw if five minutes ago
But can I find it? No

But the doorbell rings, it's the pizza guy
Good thing I don't need my glasses to eat pizza pie
He tells me it's seven dollars, I say one minute
My purse has all my money in it

Oh no
Now I'm looking for my purse
Just when things were getting better
They've taken a turn for the worse
This is a curse

I explain my situation
How I can't see
Why is the pizza man now laughing at me
I'm searching round the table
Under the bed
Why is he pointing toward the top of my head?

(Lady!)
Here they are
What is that there on the floor
Yes, it's my purse
It's holding my car keys and there's
The remote control behind the door

Now I can eat pizza and watch the news
Chill out lose these annoying blues
But first there's one phone call
I need to return
Where's my phone book?
When will I learn?

Oh no
I'm looking for my phone book again..

hinakiba777
10-19-2009, 04:46 AM
I'm currently thinking that the above poster is awesome.

I'm also wonder how I can get anything done when the second I regain my energy from being ill weeks ago, I get the sniffles again.

Also i'm wondering if I should scoop myself some ice cream or just eat it from the carton.

I've decided a bowl, because holding a cold carton when I'm sick is stupid

Becks
10-19-2009, 03:34 PM
I'm thinking that my back better stop hurting soon.

And that I need a nap.

Bella_Vixen
10-19-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm thinking that my great niece and her little brother seem to think that I am some sort of toy to jump on. Good thing they're cute little things!

I'm also thinking that I'm glad that I won't have to take Rooks to the vet again until February (barring unforseen circumstances). :)

Plus I'm thinking that I really miss MOAO. :cry:

BookstoreEscapee
10-19-2009, 10:16 PM
I hate my job.
I don't have enough friends.
I have to stop crying all the time.

hinakiba777
10-20-2009, 02:32 AM
I really wish I could give BSE a hug. :(

BookstoreEscapee
10-20-2009, 02:53 AM
I really wish I could give BSE a hug. :(

I wish you could, too. :cry:

Becks
10-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I wish I could give BE oodles of hugs...and a hand delivered Christmas card. :lol:

BookstoreEscapee
10-20-2009, 11:23 PM
I wish the Christmas Card list was out already :D

Bramble
10-21-2009, 01:12 AM
So tired. WANT CATACLYSM NOW!!!!!! So tired. WANT MAKE WORGEN DRUID NOW!!! So tired.

Becks
10-23-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't remember October being this cold.

Bella_Vixen
10-24-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm thinking that I miss MOAO. This has been a tough year.

*sigh*

I'm also thinking that the FES is on something because she keeps scheduling me for day shifts when she *knows* that I am NOT a morning person. :rant:

Becks
10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm thinking...changes should be made.

BookstoreEscapee
10-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Elspeth
10-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Thinking that

a) the office phone should be shot out of a cannon
b) the it would be nice if I could smack most of my coworkers upside the head with the stick
c) this Thursday (GO SOUNDERS) will not come soon enough
d) this weekend won't come soon enough (going to run away for the weekend to our friends house

Irving Patrick Freleigh
11-01-2009, 02:56 AM
ow ow owww Owww OWWWWWWWWW!

I ache, I ache!

Anybody get the license plate on that tank that ran me over?

Owie.

I'm taking a nice hot bath, and then off to bed.

Becks
11-01-2009, 03:40 PM
My boy kitty, Hetfield, is a sweetheart.

My girl kitty, Nella, is a bitch.

I love wearing new socks.

I should wash every article of clothing in this apartment whether it needs it or not.

:sleep:

hinakiba777
11-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Thinking my upset stomach will be keeping me in bed again today. I hate being sick.

Bella_Vixen
11-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm thinking that whatever my boss is hinting that I need to work on should be brought to my attention now so I can work on it before my review.

I'm also thinking that I'm hating the way the FES is scheduling me lately.

Jack T. Chance
11-03-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm thinking that UPS has some very incompetent people working for them right now, people that need to be TERMINATED so that someone who's unemployed and in desperate need of a job can be employed instead! :devil:

Jack T. Chance
11-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Right now I'm thinking that my lower back SUCKS and I HATE IT! HATE HATE HATE!!! :pissed:

Also, I'm sick & tired of my hay fever, so I'm thinking it's high time we had the first snowstorm of the season, or at least an ice storm, to usher in winter and get rid of the pollen and mold spores! :rant:

Becks
11-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm thinking thoughts that are inappropriate even for the pervfest thread.

Bella_Vixen
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm thinking thoughts that are inappropriate even for the pervfest thread.

I'm thinking EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Food Lady
11-15-2009, 04:50 AM
I have board-crushes on so many people. So many cute personalities.

Bella_Vixen
11-15-2009, 04:58 AM
I'm thinking that I don't know whether or not to hope that the deer that hit my car is OK or not. :confused:

BookstoreEscapee
11-15-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm thinking I hope the deer is OK because it's not his fault.

Bella_Vixen
11-15-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm thinking that it was his fault. He hit me. I slowed down as much as possible with a car about to hit me from behind and the deer ran sideways into my car. :lol::eek::confused::cry::eek:

Jack T. Chance
11-15-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm thinking that I'm NEVER going to find a new job, because NO ONE wants to hire me! They won't even call me in for an INTERVIEW!!! :cry:

Food Lady
11-17-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm thinking Jack needs a :hug:

Becks
11-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Hugs for everyone!!!

BookstoreEscapee
11-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Yay hugs!!

:hug:

dalesys
11-19-2009, 02:14 AM
Where are the raptors?
On the 115 mile commute I've been doing recently, other years I'd see 4-8 hawks, falcons, owls or eagles over the last 50 miles.
This year I'm only seeing 1, sometimes 2.:(

BookstoreEscapee
11-19-2009, 02:24 AM
Stop it, goddammit!!

Green_Fairy
11-19-2009, 02:25 AM
why have i lost feeling in my lips...?

Becks
11-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Aren't I too old for you? Maybe you don't know how old I am...has it ever come up?

Green_Fairy
11-20-2009, 11:59 PM
why are they keeping The Boy another night? i want him back...we need to break in the new sheets i bought today ^_^

Aren't I too old for you? Maybe you don't know how old I am...has it ever come up?
psh. age is just a number. and some people like older partners...

Broomjockey
11-21-2009, 02:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB-wmOYelnM

Becks
11-21-2009, 05:45 PM
psh. age is just a number. and some people like older partners...

I know. I just have a nephew older than him.

Bella_Vixen
11-22-2009, 02:36 AM
I'm thinking that Mom's birthday celebration went a LOT better then expected. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy093.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Jack T. Chance
11-22-2009, 07:33 AM
I'm thinking Jack needs a :hug:Hugs for everyone!!!Yay hugs!!

:hug:Yay! Hugs are better than drugs! :D

Right now, I'm thinking that burglars SUCK and I hope the cops catch the ones that broke into my neighbor's house a bit ago. :blink:

Jack T. Chance
11-23-2009, 02:51 AM
BORED NOW! :sleep:

BookstoreEscapee
11-23-2009, 10:40 PM
It is farking cold in here.

Yay! Hugs are better than drugs! :D

Some days I'm not so sure about that...

dalesys
11-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Yay! Hugs are better than drugs! :D

Right now, I'm thinking that burglars SUCK and I hope the cops catch the ones that broke into my neighbor's house a bit ago. :blink:

It is farking cold in here.

Some days I'm not so sure about that...
Two stickers seen on a vending machine eons ago:

1) Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth!

2) Show me a machine that gives sex for 25˘ and I'll swear off candy.:D

... or was that Candy?

BookstoreEscapee
11-23-2009, 11:24 PM
Two stickers seen on a vending machine eons ago:

1) Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth!

2) Show me a machine that gives sex for 25˘ and I'll swear off candy.:D

... or was that Candy?

:p Thanks. What does the amount of candy in my apartment right now say about my sex life...:rolleyes:

Jack T. Chance
11-24-2009, 01:11 AM
:p Thanks. What does the amount of candy in my apartment right now say about my sex life...:rolleyes:That it could be a damn sight better than it is right now! :p

Right now I'm thinking that sex is like air... you never notice it until you aren't getting any. :blink:

Becks
11-24-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm thinking that I'm feeling sorry for myself and I don't know why.

gaspode
11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
I'm thinking Becks should cheer up because her new facebook profile pic is lovely

Becks
11-24-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm thinking gaspode just made me blush.

SorryIsGoodEnough
11-25-2009, 07:28 AM
I'm thinking when I facebookstalk my exes, I get a seriously sick pleasure out of discovering their new girlfriends are uglier than me, bitchier than me, and make them more miserable than I ever did.

I'm thinking I'm a horrible person for feeling better about myself every time an ex gets a new girlfriend with a unibrow/big nose/infected facial piercing.

I'm also thinking about how I like it when my female friends get with ugly guys because that means there's more hot guys for me.

And finally, I'm thinking that I need to stop telling myself I'm not superficial because apparently, deep down I really am.

:(:(:(:(:(

Food Lady
12-02-2009, 05:04 AM
I'm thinking superficial is human default mode and going deeper takes work. (In other words, you're just human.)

hinakiba777
12-02-2009, 07:20 AM
I'm thinking about how worried I am about my situation. Wondering if I should vent about it here, or just tell everyone about it when it's over.

I'm also wondering if my sickness really is only because of the vaccine.

Becks
12-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Random thoughts in random order-- Spam emails in Turkish are hilarious, I wonder what language the Cyrillic emails are (Russian? Bulgarian? Other?), I wonder if you're still a virgin...you kinda remind me of one, I'm rather weirded out that I haven't seen snow yet, I wish my phone would stop randomly not send texts to people I'm having a conversation with, I'm starting to want to work first shift so I don't have to deal with the BS at closing anymore, I need to prioritize my time better, and I think too much.

Jack T. Chance
12-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Right now, I'm thinking that it really sucks that the woman I love had to go to the hospital Thursday night, and it sucks even more that she's too far away for me to find out which hospital, drive over there, and visit her. :(

hinakiba777
12-06-2009, 06:00 AM
I'm thinking that I want to got home.

I'm also thinking that I'm pissed off at my body for deciding that pain was the best way to wake me up at 8:00am.

Bella_Vixen
12-07-2009, 02:05 AM
I'm thinking I have the awesomeist of sisters, and I don't deserve her. :wave:

I'm also thinking that I shouldn't be watching movies that make me cry. :cry:

BookstoreEscapee
12-07-2009, 11:35 PM
COLDCOLDCOLD!!!

also,

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!

Green_Fairy
12-08-2009, 01:27 AM
i'm thinking how awesome it would be to be independently wealthy. like...some random person walked up to me and handing me 5 mil or something. then i could do whatever i want.

Becks
12-08-2009, 03:20 PM
I wonder why I had to leave NJ before people declare their undying lust for me.

trailerparkmedic
12-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm thinking about how sleepy am I, and trying to figure out if it's the tired or the PMS that is keeping me mad at my boyfriend's snoring.
I'm also thinking that it would be awesome if management would leave me alone so I can do my job, instead of making extra meetings for me to attend to make themselves look busy.

BookstoreEscapee
12-08-2009, 10:45 PM
My friend is going through a tough time :(

Becks
12-11-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm in the mood for Italian. ;)

BookstoreEscapee
12-11-2009, 11:39 PM
My teeth hurt :(

Jack T. Chance
12-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Right now I'm thinking I need to move somewhere that has no fucking goddamn pigs running speed traps on the roads I like to drive on!!! :pissed:

Bella_Vixen
12-17-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm thinking that I wish I knew how my Fave Ex® can still manage to confuse me after all this time. *sigh*

BookstoreEscapee
12-17-2009, 12:56 AM
I am sad for my friend. Her father died last night. She's the first of my college gang to lose a parent. I was hoping he'd make it through Christmas. :cry:

BookstoreEscapee
12-19-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm thinking there is hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps in my near future.

Becks
12-20-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm hoping that my East Coast friends are all okay.

Princess-Snake
12-20-2009, 06:04 PM
- I wonder if I can have a small slice of cake for my birthday next week.

- I wonder if my boss will be able to go up to Baltimore tomorrow to see the cruise ship.

- I'd rather be in the hospital than go to the dentist on Tuesday.

- Who sets a dentist appointment so close to Christmas anyway?

- I want some new books.

- I want some cheerios.

- Why are my hands so dry?

- *Daydreams about being Goddess of the dead and Queen of Hell*

-Why do I daydream so much?

Mike Taylor
12-20-2009, 06:08 PM
That I'm gonna be a wreck when I leave work around midnight tonight.

BookstoreEscapee
12-20-2009, 08:32 PM
- Who sets a dentist appointment so close to Christmas anyway?

I have one on the 23rd. But it's a follow-up from my last appointment two weeks ago when I got a temporary crown. Going to get the permanent one. If I didn't do it then I'd have to wait until after the new year.

RootedPhoenix
12-21-2009, 02:26 AM
-That Japanese music is awesome.

-That Japanese is awesome.

-I'm cold.

-I HAVE A RICE COOKER! YAY!

-My toes are cold.

-I'm almost out of Wheat Thins. *exaggerated frown*

-I have eaten too much sugar already.

-*hugs the Japanese language*

-*hugs internet dictionaries*

Becks
12-21-2009, 04:03 PM
I always wear a t-shirt because I never know when I'll stumble upon a wet t-shirt contest.

BookstoreEscapee
12-22-2009, 12:21 AM
I always wear a t-shirt because I never know when I'll stumble upon a wet t-shirt contest.

Something tells me they are scarce in Wisconsin in December...

Becks
12-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Nah...we're hardcore out here! :D