PDA

View Full Version : Even more terrifying things from Nunavut

Taboo
04-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Some of you may know of a site called Etsy, where people sell handmade goods. You can use a feature on it called Alchemy to list what you want made and have people offer their prices to make it for you. There is a site called Regretsy that posts some of the more... horrifying of things from Etsy.

Today, they posted this Alchemy request. When I saw the location I knew I had to post it over here.

If not for GK's posts, I would think this was a joke request, but now... now I'm not so sure. :eek: Here's the screenshot! It's very long, but definitely worth the read.

Edited to add: I actually would like to see #11. Ahaha.

ArcticChicken
04-29-2010, 10:07 PM
What the fuck?!?!?!!

Mishi
04-29-2010, 11:51 PM
The second I saw the word 'Nunavut' I knew there somehow had to be pants involved. Wasn't expecting some of the other things though! I wonder if he's been having an epiphi-tree from throat singing, although I guess Nunavut's a little far from Alaska for that.

Exaspera
04-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Pretty imaginative stuff!

Sonoma
04-30-2010, 02:09 AM
What frightens me more is the fact that apparently 2 people had already submitted their bids (if I understand the image correctly)

Kogarashi
04-30-2010, 03:01 AM
There's, like, a strange yet cohesive progression through the picture descriptions that fascinates me and makes me almost want to draw it.

And then sensibility steps up and smacks me upside the head.

Yikes.

shankyknitter
04-30-2010, 03:05 AM
Excuse me while I go over to the corner with my nifty new eye twitch. The corner without my sketchpad. After I lock up my colored pencils and throw away the key.

JoitheArtist
04-30-2010, 06:30 AM
I adore Regretsy. :)

Red_Dazes
04-30-2010, 04:02 PM
...annnnd because I am an artist I am trying to think of how those pictures would work..... and I think my brain just tried to kill itself.... I will not be able to touch a sketch pad for a week now... DAMN YOU NUNAVUT!

Caveat Emptor
04-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Whatever they're on, I don't want to be within a thousand miles of it... :eek: