PDA

View Full Version : Flipper? IS THAT YOU?!

Gaki
08-07-2010, 04:24 AM
This was so hard to keep a straight face through.

I'm not sure if this was a brain burp because it had nothing to do with her grasp on the situation, it was really just this strange.....it wasn't a burp it was....

Errrr....

A dolphin noise. A customer was in the middle of a sentence and between two very coherent words she suddenly made a very loud dolphin noise. Kinda like "ERR ERR ERR." At first I thought it was perhaps a disorder but it turned out that was the noise she made when she was "thinking."

I just had to tell you guys this...I found it to be...entertaining and yet frightening at the same time. She really took me off guard.

Marmalady
08-07-2010, 08:12 AM
A customer was in the middle of a sentence and between two very coherent words she suddenly made a very loud dolphin noise. Kinda like "ERR ERR ERR." At first I thought it was perhaps a disorder but it turned out that was the noise she made when she was "thinking."

Did you throw her a fish?

Ironclad Alibi
08-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Kinda like "ERR ERR ERR." At first I thought it was perhaps a disorder but it turned out that was the noise she made when she was "thinking."

Don't robots make noises like that when they're accessing their hard drives?

zombiequeen
08-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Duh, she thought you were a dolphin-person too! She was trying to communicate to you in the natural language! Or maybe it was a mating call?