PDA

View Full Version : Disaster!

Lace Neil Singer
11-18-2010, 10:22 PM
I had an accident on the way to work yesterday. I was riding my motorbike when an animal (I thought it was a cat at first but it was actually a dog) ran out in front of me. I hit it and my bike flipped over. I escaped with grazed knees, a pulled shoulder muscle and a massive bruise on my arm; the dog ran away... but my poor bike is in a state. I'm going to have to make a claim and lose my noclaims. -.-

Stupid owner letting their dog run around a main road. I was really upset cuz I thought I'd hurt it, too. :( I don't know where the dog lives; it had gone by the time I'd picked myself up.

MaggieTheCat
11-18-2010, 11:50 PM
That's terrible, Lace. I'm sorry. :( I'm glad you're okay -- did you see a doctor? Hope the dog made it home all right. Good luck getting your bike repaired!

Lace Neil Singer
11-18-2010, 11:52 PM
My mum's a nurse; she checked me over and I've got no broken bones, just scrapes. I didn't see the point of going to Casualty when I'd end up having to sit there for hours on end. O.o

BookstoreEscapee
11-19-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm glad you're OK...that's the important part. Hope the dog found his way home.

Insurance claims suck, though.