PDA

View Full Version : Wow...Huh?

AnaKhouri
12-14-2010, 05:41 PM
I do payroll work for my dad's company. He owns a business that installs >expensive satellite TV service with approximately 1 million channels<.

Going over a sheet today with a list of jobs, I saw one that struck me as odd. Sometimes the guys install service at commercial places, usually restaurants and hotels.

But why would a MORTUARY need >expensive satellite service with approximately 1 million channels<?

All I could think was maybe the morticians need something to do while the embalming fluid does its work?

Aisling
12-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Thinking about it, having a distraction like that in a little parlor where people can go if they're a bit overwhelmed would be really useful for some people. And I bet the office staff would appreciate having something to watch when they have to sit in the office at night, waiting to lock up.

dendawg
12-14-2010, 05:54 PM
I guess the people who work at the mortuary need to be entertained during the dead periods.

.....What?! :angel:

Salted Grump
12-14-2010, 07:29 PM
*tosses a brick at Dendawg*

Actually, all three of you are right. Don't ask how I know.

Teskeria
12-14-2010, 08:09 PM
" looks innocent " and you know this why? (notice I didnt ask how!:devil: )

icmedia
12-15-2010, 11:48 AM
In many mortuaries/funeral homes, the undertaker lives on-site...

Can I Help Your A$$?
12-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Maybe it's for the college students sitting Shiva for people. I'd do that job if I could watch satellite tv with a million channels.