PDA

View Full Version : Very cute side story

scroob
01-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Long, rough day dealing with being shot down and making no sales. I walk to the last house of the evening and greet the couple that answers the door. It turns out they already have what I am selling so I can't help them there. But they have some questions. As I am pulling out some paperwork to help them, I feel a couple of hands on my back. Not wanting to bring any attention to it, but not being keen on contact like that, I just stood there for a second and then it hit me. It wasn't hands on my back, but paws! I look around and there is their cat, giving me a back massage with his paws! I laughed and told the people "you know after a long day walking around, a back massage was exactly what I needed. What a sweet cat and something that made a lost day suddenly not seem as bad.

Kristev
01-08-2011, 10:52 PM
How charming.

teh_blumchenkinder
01-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Yay kitty! :3
*adorbs*

BookstoreEscapee
01-09-2011, 02:47 AM
I got home tonight to see little kitty pawprints in the fresh snow on my sidewalk. :)

AccountingDrone
01-09-2011, 10:56 AM
cute =) my kitteh loves to massage

or help do laundry +)
http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy176/aruvqan/laundryday.jpg

teh_blumchenkinder
01-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Ahhhh!
My hands are itching for kittehs, but I daren't volunteer anywhere, lest I steal/ adopt/ hoard beyond my means.
... which means, "at all."
:cry:
EDIT: and I know no one with a kitteh. :(
EDITEDIT: I'm bein' a responsible ad-ult. :party: ... I guess.

Solumina
01-11-2011, 08:55 PM
I know how you feel, the only person I know with a kitty is my ex-roommate's evil girlfriend. I do, however, have a friend with a hedgehog who is really adorable so that kind of makes up for the lack of kitties.

MoonCat
01-15-2011, 02:02 AM
My cat Razzie did that once. When I went to bed he was there ahead of me, and he does NOT move when he gets comfortable--he just gives me this look, like- "My bed. GTFO". But this time when I lay down with my back to him, he stuck his paws on my back and massaged away!

teh_blumchenkinder
01-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Oh-- this (http://icanhascheezburger.com/2011/01/10/funny-pictures-videos-kitteh-plays-fetch/)is cute!
'tis a kitteh playin' fetch-- must have sound! sound is adorable! :3

Andara Bledin
01-15-2011, 09:27 AM
'tis a kitteh playin' fetch-- must have sound! sound is adorable! :3
Oooh... that kitteh looks just like my little Dirk looked, and Dirk would play fetch, too. For him we used wadded up bits of newspaper. He'd chase 'em down the hall and bring 'em back so we'd throw 'em again.

^-.-^