PDA

View Full Version : are customers really like that????

candyshopgirl
01-14-2011, 12:35 PM
So me and the hubby were watching hardcore pawn last night. Basically its a show about a family ran pawnshop run in michigan's eight mile, the owners are real hardasses. Anyways the customers were screaming and yelling and just acting like normal CS. The hubby turns to me and asks "are customers really like that" This show must be a put on, people dont really act like that! :rolleyes:
I just laughed and asked have you not been paying attention to my stories for years? Hes always had good computer desk jobs, no customers ever. :cry:

CaroPhoenix
01-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Aaaah ... the innocence of your husband ... it's just so ... cute?

:lol:

Yeah, I feel you. Trust me. My husband worked fast food so he sort of understands where I come from when I worked retail.

But it was soooooo long ago for him, that sometimes he does forget.'

:hug:

taxguykarl
01-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Short answer: YES!!!

Becks
01-14-2011, 04:10 PM
No. They are much, MUCH worse.

blas
01-14-2011, 05:44 PM
I love Parking Wars. People are so ignorant and so resistant towards dealing with the consequences of their actions.

Sonoma
01-15-2011, 04:22 AM
I love Parking Wars. People are so ignorant and so resistant towards dealing with the consequences of their actions.

I LOVE that show. Everything is always someone else's fault.

Racket_Man
01-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Aaaah ... the innocence of your husband ... it's just so ... cute?

:lol:

Yeah, I feel you. Trust me. My husband worked fast food so he sort of understands where I come from when I worked retail.

But it was soooooo long ago for him, that sometimes he does forget.'

:hug:

My GFs daughter, in her younger years, always asked Mom (my GF) why she did not go into management at her workplace. Mom always replied along the lines of "too much crap, too many idiot customers, too ulser inducing, etc."

Years later the daughter took an Assistant Manager position at a chain restaurant. she finally got it. very very quickly. daughter also moved up the ladder at her full time job (food place is now only very part time) and experienced the same crap.

she now understands.

Mytical
01-15-2011, 11:04 AM
The people on Parking Wars and such actually are somewhat reasonable..when you compare them to some of the SC's out there :angel:

jnd4rusty
01-15-2011, 08:14 PM
My favorite show is Pawn Stars. I just love Chumlee, he is so darn funny! Parking Wars is funny too. Honestly, almost any big city has parking meters or parking rules and they do so for a reason, if you can't park correctly then you have to pay the consequences! It amazes me how so many will blame the "metermaids" or the city for their tickets.