PDA

View Full Version : Section 3 (In Character)


Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Jay 2K Winger
06-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Lagrange - Location: Alexander's Base

The gravity-manipulator eyed the monsters contained by Thessala's ice-ring. Everything about them screamed in his mind 'kill the unclean!' but he already knew now that his powers were useless against them and that trying to destroy them with his guns or his suit's energy weaponry is likewise doomed to failure.

"While I don't doubt that our resident Witch can take out 'Xander's machinery," Lagrange commented, "Alex makes a good point that she should have back-up. Given how ol' Dead-head's managed to make himself stronger and control more zombies than usual, I wouldn't put it past him to try to just ... y'know, spam-spawn more zombies."

There's a pause, and then he says, "Basically, I'm saying I've got your back, Thess."

Kara
06-09-2011, 02:46 PM
"I vas trained to be professional," she answered Alex. "My body is veapon. Powers are bonus. And I have zhese," she added, showing the suit's weapon nodules in her palms before patting the sidarm on her hip with one hand. Then there was that other toy she hadn't resisted picking up back at HQ when she saw Ananda taking them out of a crate in the armory.

She turned to Lagrange. "Mr Daniel," she said, "I vould be appreciating your help. Mr Alex is being right, ve do not know vhat Mr Alexander has vaiting for us. But for you to be understanding, I am not planning on being made vone of his undead. If situation......... goes to zhe shit," she didn't finish but pulled a grenade out from an inner pocket of her cloak, held it in front of her, and then pulled her hands apart, signaling "boom."

Jay 2K Winger
06-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Lagrange nods to Thessala. "Good that you've got a back-up plan with the whole... boom thing," he says.

He stretches his neck and pops the cartilage in it, shaking out his arms. "All right, then. Let's go find the teleport inhibitor and slag it."

He was about to add that it looked like the tide of monsters appeared to have waned, but refrained from doing so. He didn't want to tempt fate.

Mytical
06-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Alexanders HQ

"Something about how these things are affected by our powers and weapons bother me, but not sure what..any how..lets make a hole so these two can do their thing!" says Johnny. He sits down, tapping something on his computer for quite some time..but at the end of it the earth shakes a little..and rising from it comes a towering animated collection of earth (Earth Elemental). The huge creature charges through the barrier, throwing the creatures aside like like they are made of feathers. You notice it seems to have no problem affecting every one of the creatures, where as most things only affect half, and the creatures can barely make a dent in the creature. "It won't last long, so get moving!"

Section 3 HQ.

"My charge is beginning to wake, which means I will be fading. He will be able to answer any questions you might have about the girl."

The girl however, seems to take a turn for the worse..crying out in terrible pain .. she starts shifting on the bed..back and forth she rocks, her body wracked with convulsions...

Kheldarson
06-11-2011, 04:31 AM
Kate moves over to the girl and cradles the girl's head in her hands while sending soothing thoughts. There's also an undertone of "need to wake up" in her thought.

Mytical
06-11-2011, 04:44 AM
Alexanders HQ
For a brief moment the number of creatures double..and they start driving the elemental back..one particularly fearsome creature appears, glimmering red scales flickering in the night. Roughly 100' long, leathery wings constricted against its body by the building around it, huge serpentine neck, golden slitted eyes, four legs, a powerful looking tail.

Letting out a bellow it smashes into the elemental using its head as a battering ram. Smashing the elemental to pieces..and scattering all the other creatures who seem to pause..calm..and slowly vanish..

The new apparition seems to gain more solidity, however, and the half shadowy appearance vanishes entirely...

Section 3 Headquarters

At first there is too much fear, too much pain..but then you can tell you are getting through to her. Her milky white eyes fly open, and she lets out a small whimper, but she seems fine.

Meanwhile the spirit falters..and the other form awakens. Still weak, his first words are.."The girl..she should not be awoken yet, where is the girl?!"

teh_blumchenkinder
06-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Seeing Lagrange and Thelassa talking, Ananda climbs down from her perch, shooting a few more zombies along the way. She had heard bits of what Alex and the other guy had said-- something about a generator. She wants in on smashing that...

Kheldarson
06-11-2011, 05:06 AM
"The girl's right here, sir. And not shaking anymore, thank goodness." To the girl, much more gently, "You alright?"

Mytical
06-11-2011, 06:15 AM
The girl nods, and the guy explains. "A long time ago she had a dream where if she even mentions something people tend to do it. Apparently it become real enough..and she doesn't trust herself to speak."

Kheldarson
06-11-2011, 06:48 AM
Slight eyebrow raise. "Okay...well, does it work with thoughts? Because while I didn't see any injuries from your landing, I didn't do an incredibly thorough check either."

Mytical
06-11-2011, 07:05 AM
He shrugs "We really don't have a telepath, so can't really tell you. Worth a shot."

Kheldarson
06-11-2011, 12:15 PM
She's still facing the girl. "So would it be a problem for you to answer in your thoughts?"

Kanalah
06-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Sam, (who had taken bear form just in case) stood behind and to the side of Kate. She didn't the sound of this girl's powers.

Mytical
06-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Alexanders HQ (Hereafter AHQ)
The group makes a break for the top of the headquarters. They barely make it clear before the huge reptilian creature breaths fire. The fire misses, though the group can feel the heat. As you near the top, one would expect the powers to fade, Alexander having taken the initiative to put the anti-mutation devices in place. As you arrive at the top..it comes into one single room. with lots of electrical devices. In the center of the room is Alexander, standing (in hitech's body) next to a stasis pod..only this one has no number on it (remember all the others had roman numerals on it, and even 'The Hunter' has a number).

"You are too late, the mixture is already mixing in the pod!"

No other zombies, not anti mutant devices functioning..

Sector 3 HQ (hereafter s3hq)
The girl smiles and nods her head enthusiastically.

Kheldarson
06-16-2011, 03:47 AM
"Oh good. Now. Can somebody tell me what's going on? And why there's a big hole in our base?"

Mytical
06-16-2011, 04:18 AM
Stalker starts to talk, but the girl holds up a hand quietly, and he nods. She looks at you and inside your mind...

During one of HiTech's experiments, I was .. created. Well my powers were anyhow, he was rather miffed that he couldn't seem to recreate the ability. Anyhow Stalker had come to keep an eye on Alexander, one of his powers is to remain unnoticed if he wants, and before HiTech could destroy me he saved me. However, we had nowhere to go. For awhile now we have been fighting and avoiding Alexander and his goons, who want to retrieve me and see if dissecting me might show how I was created. They captured me again, and Stalker brought back some friends to free me, since if he is carrying somebody or such he has a problem staying hidden. I was out cold under the effects of one of those anti-mutant devices. The rest Stalker will have to explain.

After she nods to him. "One of my allies missed his target and took out the device keeping her powers under control. Since she was outcold, her mind created monsters to help protect her. Unfortunately they couldn't tell friend from foe. I managed to get her to an escape pod we had ready..and set it for here. One of the creatures struck before take off however. Damaging both of us..me on purpose, her on accident. Because I was barely conscious I couldn't control the pod..and thus the hole in the wall.."

Kheldarson
06-16-2011, 04:26 AM
Blink. And another blink. "So you're a created mutant." Pointing to girl. "By Alexander's group. And you're an actual mutant, who's also possessed by some spirit ghost guy thing." To Stalker. "And Alexander's after you. Probably especially now that our group has entered the exact same battle you guys set up." To Sam, "Someday I'll start screaming I think."

Mytical
06-16-2011, 04:42 AM
Stalker nods. "Sort of, though not actually possessed. He can't actually control me or my body. I am a Van Helsing, however."

The girl frowns I didn't mean to cause trouble, I am always causing trouble. My power is a curse

teh_blumchenkinder
06-16-2011, 04:46 AM
Ananda's eyes dart around, trying to identify key equipment-- she hunches behind a barricade, it looks like a tall metal cabinet-- and then fixes on the pod. "Mixing? Mixing what?" She has her gun out and ready, and is thinking about shooting the lizardy thing...

Kheldarson
06-16-2011, 04:51 AM
"Oh, dear, I wasn't saying it was a problem, I'm just overwhelmed. Some of it being the fact that I can apparently talk to ghosts with my powers and there will be a breakdown session later. And worried about my friends. But none of those are your fault." Pause. "Which suddenly reminds me. I apparently have a name for you," to guy, "but I don't have a name for you. So what's your name?" To girl.

Mytical
06-16-2011, 04:55 AM
AHQ
There are the anti-mutant emp looking devices, those would be something to make sure are not activated..the rest are mostly things you have not encountered so hard to tell what is and is not important.

S3HQ
My name is Susan Murphy, but after I got my abilities..people started calling me Eve

Kheldarson
06-16-2011, 05:01 AM
"Which would you prefer?"

Kara
06-16-2011, 05:03 AM
Thelassa had been expecting to have lost her powers, and had her gun trained on the possessed HiTech as soon as she saw him. She wanted to pull the trigger, even if it wouldn't really accomplish anything, but she was also curious to know exactly what he was talking about.

"So if ve are being too late," she said flatly, "perhaps you could be explaining for us?"

Mytical
06-16-2011, 05:22 AM
S3HQ
Susan unless I am on a mission..which I doubt I will ever be. Then Eve.

AHQ
Alexander Chuckles. "I would be glad to. The Hunter was designed to absorb all the powers of the twenty, then kill them all..however, using the DNA from the 20 I have found a way to restore mutant powers after death..which means I can now bring back mutants under my control. The hunter will seek and destroy every other mutant, as is it's programming. Since I can not die, I will raise every last one of them as my undead minions. Finally, I will take possession of The Hunters body, becoming the most powerful mutant ever!"

"Only..that isn't The Hunter.." comes a voice from nowhere, "also..you don't have ALL the DNA..or not all the CORRECT DNA." A woman steps out into sight. She must have some sort of camouflage ability.

"Stealth? But..I sent you to gather the DNA, you were my most trusted general!"

"The name isn't stealth, that is a stupid name, I always hated it. Call me Cammy."

"So..you worked for my brother all this time?! What have you done!?"

"Your brother? You think you and Section 3 are the only kids on the block? As if. As for what I have done..I have switched one of the DNA's..and brought you the wrong body. You are about to revive Crisis."

Alexander suddenly looks afraid, very afraid. "No. NO!" he tries to stop the procedure...and can't. "I can't stop it, but I can sabotage it!" he pushes some buttons and some red material enters the pod.

Cammy growls and leaps at him, but as he is undead, she can't really do much. "Crisis! My master! What are you doing?!"

"I can't stop him from being reborn, but I can make sure he doesn't get all those powers..and make sure that he is weakened. That red material is a special neutralizing agent..mixed with poison." He looks at the group. "At all costs..do not let Crisis out of this room..I will deal with Cammy."

The figure in the tank wakes up, and bursts out of the tank. It's skin is flame red and eyes a bright yellow. It looks around, sees the group, and ... charges them.

Kheldarson
06-16-2011, 05:33 AM
((and the plot thickens in the war.))

"Nice to meet you, Susan. I'm Kaitlin, but everyone calls me Kate, and that's Samantha, or Sam." She smiles. "And nice to meet you, too...Stalker?" Slight uncertainty as she's unsure if that's what he wants to be called.

Mytical
06-16-2011, 05:36 AM
He nods. "Yes, that is my code name. Most of my .. mutant abilities allow me to follow, track, and infiltrate."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-16-2011, 06:07 AM
Ananda screams-- mostly because she's pissed off, but there's some adrenaline in there too-- and yells "Why the fuck should we listen to you! You're the --" BANG BAM (that was the gun going off) "jackass who's doing this!"

Kara
06-16-2011, 07:36 AM
Time seemed to slow down as Thelassa's instincts kicked in. She still had a bead on Alexander... but the red mutant coming towards them seemed to pose a bigger threat. Alexander had clearly been terrified. That meant whatever this thing was, it was more dangerous than him. She could feel her connection to the elements around her, so she would have to take the chance that if the Anti-Mutant devices were active, she was outside their range. The shots from Ananda called her to action. The Witch took her eyes off Alexander and as she lowered her pistol, she extended her free hand, sending up a wall of ice spikes in the red mutant's path.

Jay 2K Winger
06-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Lagrange had to take a moment to recoup himself after their trip up to the roof. Maintaining the zero-g bubble around the team while Thessala blew them up to it hadn't been as easy as he'd anticipated.

Thus, when confronted by 'Xander, Stealth/Cammy, and then Crisis, the gravity-manipulator had to take a moment to assess the situation. Who was a major threat?

Everybody.

Right.

Lagrange looked around and gauged where the rest of the team was, then stepped forward and fired off his uniform's repulsors at Crisis, hoping to temporarily blind or distract the red-skinned mutant while Thessala threw up the ice spikes.

Once he'd done that, he gathered up his power, preparing to up the G-load by a factor of three. The S3 team would feel the pressure beginning to increase slightly, just as Lagrange gave his vocal warning to them: "Hup!" (In short, "Brace yourselves, things are about to get heavy!")

He was hoping to time it just right so that Crisis wouldn't have enough time to brace himself as well, so that gravity would yank him straight down into Thessala's ice-spikes.

Kheldarson
06-16-2011, 03:14 PM
"Think I kind of figured that with the weapon stockpile you had." She smiles as she says this lightly.

Mytical
06-16-2011, 08:47 PM
AHQ
Some very odd things happen. The repulsers contact normally, but with the powers..both Thelassa and Larange (spelling?) feel something like a pulse..and suddenly...

The gravity in the room multiplies by 30 fold, if not for the suits the group would have been crushed instantly..

Instead of spikes, the whole room fills with ice, freezing everybody in place. Again if not for the suits, the group would be frozen solid. The good news is..that it takes out 'Cammy'. Alexander and Crisis are not hurt, though they are as unable to move (currently) as everybody else.

Alexander (though knocked around) is relatively unharmed by the repulsers (remember he is a bit stronger/sturdier then the normal undead) growls "He's not called Crisis for anything you dolts! Every power is multiplied and often out of control. DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU."

S3HQ
"I think I had better get back, as long as the girl is safe..my people need me."

Kheldarson
06-17-2011, 12:40 AM
"She'll be safe."

((so...when does he notice he's disarmed?)

Mytical
06-17-2011, 03:59 AM
((He was acutely aware of it when he woke up..just not concerned about it..will explain in ooc))

He nods "Good. I'd rather have the weapons you took off of me back, but if you feel safer keeping them that is ok." he sort of cocks his head and smiles at the two of you. "An object is rarely dangerous, it is the person behind the object that determines its use."

Kheldarson
06-17-2011, 04:16 AM
"And what would you assume about a person who crashes into your sitting room armed to the teeth?" But smiles back at him as she goes to open the cabinet they put the weapons in.

Mytical
06-17-2011, 04:25 AM
He actually looks slightly embarrassed "Oh no ma'm, I was not saying you didn't do the right thing. Would have done the same if the roles were reversed." Kate picks up a lot of embarrasment coming from him.

Kheldarson
06-17-2011, 04:34 AM
And she blushes a bit at the feedback. "That's good to know. So how are you planning to get back to the field? I think your craft is a little fried." Tries to smile to redirect the embarrassment and opens up the cabinet.


((and here's hoping he's not manipulating her))

Mytical
06-17-2011, 04:52 AM
He stops, thinks. "Oh that is right, Johnny and the twins are already there." a little more embarrassment. "Guess I will have to borrow one of Alex's various toys. I have to get back, I can't leave my people stranded..if any are left to go rescue." a tinge of regret.

He retrieves some of the weapons. "These will do, keep the others for me. I will be back. Now..if this is the medical ward..that means that I should go..." he starts looking around.."Um which way is out again? It's been awhile."

Kheldarson
06-17-2011, 04:56 AM
"I'm sure your people are fine." She puts a hand on his forearm. "As for where to go, you want to go down the hall to the left, then take another left."

Mytical
06-17-2011, 05:13 AM
Sorrow...regret...when you tocuh his arm. Which is a very odd reaction. "Thank you miss...you know I never quite got your name?" he isn't quite looking at Kate, even though it is apparent he is talking to her.

Kheldarson
06-17-2011, 05:17 AM
"It's Kate. You okay?" Small frown.

Mytical
06-17-2011, 05:29 AM
"Depends on how you define ok." he smiles sadly and then looks at Kate "Maybe when I have more time I will answer that question a bit better. I really have to go. A Van Helsing's job is never done." He starts to leave, turns back around to Kate "If I make it back..ask me again sometime." he doesn't wait around for a reply.

Kheldarson
06-17-2011, 05:38 AM
"All right..." Confused look after him before shaking her head and turning back to Susan. "So. Now that it's just us girls again, how about we get you a shower and some clean clothes and you can fill us in a bit more on your powers."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-17-2011, 06:29 AM
Ananda was frozen to the floor, part-way to her knees. She had hit her head on something, but wasn't sure what. Blood was dripping from a gash that felt like it was going to bruise.
Her eyes fly wide when Alexander finally tells them what Crisis...
"oh shit," she breathes-- then turns to the others, catching Lagrange's eyes. "Should I?"
Her mind is full-- what, what could happen... if... she has to stop the smile tugging at her lips.

Kanalah
06-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Sam blinked and tilted her head, watching Susan and Kate. She decided maybe the bear was too much firepower, so she shifted almost seamlessly into a wolf.

Jay 2K Winger
06-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Location: Alexander's Base - Rooftop - Battle vs Alexander vs Crisis/Cammy

Okay. Lagrange had totally not been expecting that the latest Bad Thing to face them would have the ability to make their powers go haywire. For the second time in what seemed like a very short timeframe, he felt his own powers turned against him. Unlike when HiJack had stolen it, however, his natural immunity to his own power remained in effect, so he didn't feel the nigh-crushing force of his power amplified. Oh, and of course, his suit gave him some protection as well...

Thessala's ice going out of control, however, made a problem for him. Like Ananda, he was frozen to the knees. The gravity-manipulator fired a brief pulse from his suit's palm-weapon to try to soften it, then looked up as Ananda asked him for input.

Lagrange didn't know what she had planned, but he suspected it had the potential to make things really strange.

Then again, consider this mission. They expected to run into 'Xander's Zombies and his lickspittle mutant traitors. What do they find when they get here? Zombies, nightmare monsters, old-school monster hunters, a dragon, and now a mutant traitor-traitor [Cammy], and some mutant that scares the crap out of Alexander [Crisis]. Things couldn't really get more strange than they already were.

Lagrange nodded to Ananda. "Do it."

Kheldarson
06-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Kate blinks at the change into another animal. "Sam, you could shift back and actually introduce yourself."

Kara
06-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Thelassa hesitated. She could easily get out of the ice.... but using her powers again could be catastrophic. Ananda seemed to have some kind of idea, and hers were usually good ones. She looked at Dele, then looked back to Ananda and nodded as well.

"Da," she said. "Do it."

Kanalah
06-17-2011, 07:03 PM
"Hrmm" The wolf grumbled for a moment, seeming to think before Sam once more became human-Sam.

"Sorry" She said to Kate, then looked at Susan. "Hi, I'm Sam."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Ananda had so many good ideas. Change the ice around him to glass; kill him; turn a switch maybe...
but she didn't know how Crisis worked.
What could he do with hers, so limited by scale? Would it be the same effect, like Thelassa's, or would it, because she was so very different, so something else, like...
no.
It was time to take a leap of faith.
She had been practicing, after all.
She thought about the mutant's spine... acutely aware that this was human... she was purposefully putting too little in, just thinking about the structure of the nerves themselves, focusing on that key juncture that allowed someone to breathe, but not move, whispering a finger of her mental hand, moving it so it just met the bellowing creature's innermost meninges... praying that it wouldn't transfer to the rest of them... and ignoring the mental images... one of which included everyones' spines exploding... thoughts were clamor, just like the room, just like her friends...
She took in a deep breath, and let it out as she slowly reached.

Mytical
06-18-2011, 02:56 AM
AHQ
Several things go wrong right off the bat. First the increased pressure of the gravity, even counting the suits, is very disorienting..when trying to concentrate..disorientation is a bad thing. Second..Crisis' power kicks in, amplifying Ananda's power to a degree she is not quite prepared for...

The whole...universe seems to shift for Ananda..becoming at once both microscopic and macroscopic. She sees the entire universe (or so it seems to her) from the largest cluster of galaxies..down to things smaller then mankind can even imagine existing. Every creature..from the most powerful that could snuff out mankind with a thought, to the smallest most harmless creatures..she is suddenly aware of. She is not sure there is a number big enough to express how many that is...

AND...

She can affect it all if she wishes..change the very nature of the universe if the notion moved her. What she couldn't do, however, is control HOW it changed. Altering Crisis she can do, she has the power, but in this current state..how he would change would be beyond her control. With Crisis' boosting her power she has tapped into the very fabric of reality, but she is like a seamstress that is just beginning to learn her craft trying to change something in 'The last supper'..she can do it, but would be unsure of the end product.

((See OoC))

S3HQ

The girl nods and smiles. She mimics drinking something.

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 03:14 AM
In training, Ananda had been shoved off a very tall wall at some point.
This was rather much like that.
Sudden. Wrenching. Like stepping off a stair and not hitting the floor when you expected.
But instead of stability, she wanted time.
It seemed like it took forever to remember why she was here. She needed Crisis. What was he about? She didn't want to hurt him. She wanted to talk. Who was he?
And how could she get him to be less angry?
It took a few moments, in her mind, to marshal her thoughts and get her wheels turning... she knew that at certain levels, thoughts were firing synapses in the brain. She and Kate had discussed some things, and there was paltry theory on what happens in psychic and kinetic brains...
this was a chance to learn more.
Please let this not be her last chance, she thinks, as she seeks the center of this. A gleaming white sun...

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 03:40 AM
Up and down did not matter, nor did right or left. She didn't need them. She was in motion; and she could control it. Heaviness weighed oddly, like when she had broken her leg in middle school, but could still play her Wii games-- still have speed and daring, but in a different way than the way she had broken her leg falling off her bike down an embankment. The pain was distant too-- but it was still there.
------------
"Da. Do it." Ananda had turned to the angry, fire-red man, reached out her hand palm towards him like she was going to use her repulsors (the gun was on the floor near her other hand). As she had visibly focused, her face growing intense, her hand had slowly folded in on itself, like she was holding something...
a whisper bare of most emotion escapes:
"Who are you?"

Kheldarson
06-18-2011, 03:40 AM
"You're thirsty? Any preference for drink, Susan?"

Mytical
06-18-2011, 03:58 AM
Ananda hears a response "Burn everything, burn it to the ground. Destroy..." but the anger and rage seems to be subsiding. "No...must hold the fire..it is all that is left..all he has left me.." there is a struggle as her power seeks to change the synapses to calmness. "I AM CRISIS! I MUST BURN IT ALL!" but then..the rage is gone. She can't read emotions, but it takes no empath to know that sorrow has taken its place.

S3HQ
Ice water is best. Or something with caffeine.

Kheldarson
06-18-2011, 04:03 AM
"Well, I can get you tap water here, or we can go to the kitchen and find you something there."

Mytical
06-18-2011, 04:05 AM
She stands up Kitchen, because lukewarm tapwater is ugh

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 04:07 AM
Ananda tries to talk-- it echoes funny in here... like that time she had swimmer's ear and allergies at the same time. Feeling it as well as hearing.
"I don't want to hurt you... who has left you fire?"
She looks around for the voice, trying to go to it. "My name is Ananda. You can call me Infinity. Can we be friends?"
She thinks that it might sound disingenuous, she has just met him, but she means it. She wants to know this man, and not just because of his power-- mutation or otherwise.
If she had been flowing down a rushing river (by her own will) before, now, she was walking at a slow pace.
-------
If anyone is looking, they can see her jaw moving slightly, like she was reading along silently and absently to some text-- her eyes are out of focus and off to the side, like when you were on the phone and thinking hard.
"... Infinity..."

Kheldarson
06-18-2011, 04:19 AM
Kate giggles. "Picky are we?" Definite teasing from her.

Kara
06-18-2011, 04:36 AM
She tensed as Ananda spoke. The gun was still in her hand, ready to fire. Her enemies, both of them who remained, were focused on the girl at the moment. The Witch wondered if Crisis's powers would do anything for him against a bullet in his eye.

No. She had vowed to be more than a programmed killing machine. She would trust Ananda to handle this.

But she kept her finger close to the trigger, just in case.

Mytical
06-18-2011, 04:45 AM
AHQ
Crisis looks at Alexander. "HIM. He took everything from me, all I have now is the fire." again it takes no empath to feel the hate radiating from him when he looks at Alexander. "He took them both, made them his puppets..and he must burn."

S3HQ
She laughs. I think I am going to enjoy it here

Kheldarson
06-18-2011, 04:50 AM
"Good. We'd hate for you to hate it." Another big smile as they walk to the kitchen, bypassing the sitting room with the crashed vehicle in it.

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 04:53 AM
In some ways it was like a 3-d screen, in some ways, a hologram. She could see the room... but somehow, the entire universe.
And her universe was this room.
Alexander was a very bad man. He had to be stopped. She agreed on this matter with everyone at HQ. His crimes were enough for several hundred years--or more-- in jail, millions if not billions in fines, and even the death penalty.
Those who are conscious hear her voice, loud and clear.
"What will you do when he is ash?"
Her hand have dropped under the gravity, no longer motivating the suit to hold her arm up.

Mytical
06-18-2011, 04:56 AM
AHQ
"The only way to make sure he can not come back is to burn everything..no bodies..he can not come back."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 04:59 AM
Ananda closes her eyes, thinking.
"Have you burned him before?"

Mytical
06-18-2011, 05:01 AM
AHQ
"Many times. He fears me, and for good cause."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 05:16 AM
A flash of pride, for him, on her face--
"Then burn him, and him only, one last time-- and come with me." She opens her eyes and straightens as much as she is able. "Then we can find a way to leave no trace of him remaining-- and take nothing else from anyone but those who deserve it."
She catches Crisis's eyes, if she's able-- "And maybe, somehow... you can find a bright spot in life again..." her face is scrunched in concern and thought.
"Come with me, and let's make a world where no one is hurt like you and me ever again."

Mytical
06-18-2011, 05:22 AM
"You...remind me of her..so caring. Then..I agree.." he turn to Alexander..and ignites. Alexander's 'body' is ashes in short order. "He will be back..but I will burn him again."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 05:41 AM
At Crisis's words, her face lights up, and she would have stood, but for the ice. It unbalances her a bit, and then she winces at the brief, shrill scream-- then the smell and smoke and intense heat flash. She coughs a bit, and tries to cover her mouth-- then remembers the helmet thingy, and activates it, glad that the faceplate can be opaque or clear if need be. She has it clear. She didn't activate it before because she hates the darn thing... but figures it's better than inhaling Alexander-bits.
Ananda suddenly realizes that her head is hurting-- a lot. Her neck, face, and entire skull is throbbing in one big tension headache-- from her power! She flicks her head, in an attempt to drop it, then puts her hands on her head as she bends it, towards the ground. She focuses on breathing and un-tensing her painful muscles-- all she really can do at the moment.
"Ow. Ow. Ow." she says under her breath.

Mytical
06-18-2011, 06:05 AM
AHQ
Crisis immediately comes to her side (burning through the ice), and sees if she is ok.

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 06:09 AM
She catches the red out of the 'corner' of her eyes as she squints, and looks up, surprised. Her hands are on her neck, trying to get the tension out. She turns her squinty gaze on him. "You can move in this gravity?" A half-second's pause, then she practically flings her arms around his dense, crimson waist, hugging him from her awkward position, half-kneeling and frozen in place from the lower thighs down. It jostles her head, but she currently wants a hug more.

Mytical
06-18-2011, 06:13 AM
"I can do much, when driven to." he is sort of evasive on that note.

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 06:15 AM
She smiles up at him, tears starting to leak out of her eyes. "Good. Let's get out of here, and see what we can do."

Kanalah
06-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Sam stopped to look at the crashed pod again, shaking her head in disbelief. She felt very lucky that no one was hurt. Then she continued jogging after Kate and Susan.

Kara
06-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Thelassa managed a grin as Ananda hugged the mutant who'd been unleashed to kill them. This was probably the last thing she had been expecting. She considered taking a moment to break the ice encasing her from the stomach down, but thought better of it. She didn't know how much of what Crisis could do was controllable.

""Vell done, Ananda" she said. "Mission is being accomplished." Then looked at their new.... acquaintance, saying, "Mr.... Crisis. Thank you as vell. Is being good ve are having common enemy in undead bastard," she motioned towards the disintegrated remains of HiTech's body. "I am thinking perhaps our leader vould be interested in meeting you. If you are being so kind as to provide us vith your assistance again," she knocked on the ice at her hip, "ve could be going back to Mr Alex together."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Ananda's eyes go wide and she pulls away, trying to keep her balance with the gravity. "Alexander poisoned you somehow-- with red stuff... and a neutralizer? We need to get rid of some generators that aren't allowing several members of our team to teleport out-- and there's a dragon down on the street-- honest to god dragon."

Mytical
06-18-2011, 09:28 PM
AHQ
Crisis nods "I can feel it, weakening me, but slowly. I can help with the ice, and the machine should have been taken care of with Alexanders body, but the enhanced gravity I can do little about. I managed to push through it from adrenalin when I thought this one.." looks at Ananda "hurt, but now that it has subsided..with whatever he has put in me..it will slowly crush me."

S3HQ
The three of you get something to drink, when suddenly a very charred group appears out of the portal. Alex gets on the com immediately to the group on the roof. "Whatever you all did, it worked. We have managed to get out..you need to run..run now. Will send Johnny to recover you as quick as I can, but whatever that was is too much for us.." there is a regret, a sadness, and an anger at himself radiating from Alex.

Quake's suit is in tatters, burned and clawed almost as much as his body. What could have caused such vast damage to him when even Alex can't seem to scratch him is a mystery. He is not the worst off, however, as there is a charred remain with the group. A quick head count shows that .. one of the twins is not accounted for.

Kat's eyes are wild. "I'll teleport it into the sun! No .. a blackhole!" she gets ready to teleport out to try to do just that.

Kheldarson
06-19-2011, 01:08 AM
((wait...is it Alexander = Alex or Alexander = Xander? Getting confused...))

Kate's eyes widen and she rushes over to Kat, not even considering future side effects. Sending a calming thought, she says, "Easy, Kat, easy. You're in no condition to teleport anything anywhere, let alone yourself." And a thought to Alex, What happened?

Jay 2K Winger
06-19-2011, 02:03 AM
Location: AHQ

Like Thessela, Dele was impressed that Ananda had managed to turn a mutant powerful enough to scare Xander into one of them. Hey, that was great!

That Crisis could still move with gravity upped by a factor of thirty was also impressive.

Now Dele just had to reduce the g-load back to normality.

First, though, he turned his suit's repulsors on the ice on his legs, shattering it. He staggered slightly, his face a mask of grim pain and determination.

It wasn't easy, not with Crisis' involuntary amplification going on, but with an effort, he bent his will to the increased gravity.

The others present would feel the crushing pressure lessen considerably, and then fade altogether. Normal Earth gravity was restored. People could move again.

...then Dele promptly fell forward onto his face. There was a trickle of blood coming out of his nose, but it wasn't the gush of a break. This was the trickle of a hemorrhage.

A moment later, he groaned. "...and that," he mumbled, "is why I don't increase gravity as high as that."

teh_blumchenkinder
06-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Ananda glances over to the noise and motion of David smashing through his ice; then looks back up to Crisis, smiles a bit, about to reply, when Lagrange cut the gravity-- which made her feel dizzy and light headed. "Ugh!" She felt her neck pop, and she heard what Alex said over their communicators--"Whatever you all did, it worked. We have managed to get out..you need to run..run now. Will send Johnny to recover you as quick as I can, but whatever that was is too much for us.." and managed to catch something was wrong. Crisis steadied her with a hand-- she looked back over to Lagrange, who was now on the floor. "You okay Lagrange?" She waited for his mumble and watched him pick himself up off the floor, in pain, but moving-- then worked on chipping herself free, more carefully than the-gravity user did, she would have enough problems without having her legs be bruised and numb in places.
"Can someone snag a sample of the red stuff and anything else that looks interesting? Try not to expose it to air-- or yourself!" A few moments into chipping at the ice, she says to Crisis, "I might be able to help get rid of the poison, but I want to study it a bit more, to make it easier and less dangerous for you. And I'm going to be really dizzy for a bit, because I overexerted myself. I'm not used to holding onto what I'm doing for more than a few seconds."

Mytical
06-19-2011, 02:46 AM
((Sorry I get brain burp moments, it was Alex))

S3HQ
Kate manages to calm Kat down, and Alex says. "Some sort of giant lizard like thing, that could breath fire..just appeared out of nowhere. I've never seen anything that strong"

Alexis nods. "It would have killed me if not for Quake, he put himself between me and it when it breathed fire..."

Alex continues. "It is still there, once the teleport blocker was down we got out as quick as possible. The others are in terrible danger."

AHQ
Crisis says "You can turn it off whenever you want, but sadly I have no ability to control how my power will interact with any active power..however..I can help with the ice." he heats up and the ice starts melting.

The group hears things break, and something is getting closer. The smell of sulfur fills the air, they are unfortunately at the top of the building..and something is coming their way..

Kheldarson
06-19-2011, 02:55 AM
"You were going...to get some backup." Her breath is a little raspy. "Some guy named Stalker." And a sneeze.

teh_blumchenkinder
06-19-2011, 02:56 AM
She laughs a bit at the first remark--"Heh, I was really distracted-- I'll have question and answer time later with you, but thanks for--" The ominous thudding cuts her off. It reminded her of the old cult classic movie, Jurassic Park-- as the building swayed a bit.
"Crap."

Mytical
06-19-2011, 03:01 AM
S3HQ
"No offense to Stalker, he is good, but I'm not even sure he could help..I've never seen anything like what we faced." admits Alex.

((Holding for everybody on AHQ..cause this is gonna get funky..))

Jay 2K Winger
06-19-2011, 03:24 AM
Dele/Lagrange pushed himself to his feet, dabbing at the blood trickling from his nose. He could feel the building swaying and smelled the brimstone in the air.

"I'm okay," he said, clearly not. He coughed a bit, and popped his neck a bit. He turned. "So... let's get the fuck outta here before that dragon fries us extra crispy."

Kheldarson
06-19-2011, 05:25 AM
"Ah." She sneezes several times again in rapid succession. "Hey, Kat? Can you teleport Quake, you, and I to the medical lab? Please?"

Mytical
06-19-2011, 05:32 AM
Kat does so. He is in bad shape, it is a miracle he is still alive..she even teleports him to the bed.

Mytical
06-19-2011, 05:48 AM
AHQ
With the combination of flying suits, and Larange's ability .. it is no problem for them to get a sample and fly to safety..then they just wait for Johnny..who opens the portal back to headquarters.

Kheldarson
06-19-2011, 05:52 AM
"Great." More sneezing. She goes to a nearby drawer and pulls out a bottle of benadryl and downs some water and a couple of pills. "Could you get some more of that suit off while I pull out the burn cream?"

Mytical
06-19-2011, 06:04 AM
It is difficult, because the suit is pretty much grafted onto the skin now..but she manages. "Would probably be easier if he was human..but I don't know if that would kill him..may only be his mutant toughness keeping him alive."

Kheldarson
06-19-2011, 06:11 AM
"Maybe...I know he's not awake, which is probably a good thing...if he starts swinging after I start putting this on him, teleport me away from his reach?" Apprehensive look.

Mytical
06-19-2011, 06:29 AM
She nods, but there is no worries..you get everything taken care of for the most part..and realize that there should probably be doctors and nurses..but so far not a one to be seen.

Kheldarson
06-19-2011, 06:36 AM
"Hey, Kat, shouldn't the doctors have shown up by now?"

Mytical
06-19-2011, 06:40 AM
She looks around.."Now that you mention it..they should have been here when we got here."

Kheldarson
06-19-2011, 06:46 AM
"Um...I know to put burn cream on and keep things cool, but I don't know what else to do for him. And he's getting fainter."

Mytical
06-20-2011, 02:34 AM
Alex comes in and asks where the doctor staff is. About that time..the portal opens up into one of the other rooms.

Kheldarson
06-20-2011, 02:35 AM
"Don't know where the doctors are. I was just asking that."

Mytical
06-20-2011, 02:38 AM
He looks a bit worried. "Let me call in a specialist..and prey they are not too late." He makes a call. He talks to somebody. "I'll send Kat right over." he looks at Kat. "Kat would you please go bring Amy? If anybody can save Quake..she can." Kat vanishes and returns with a blond female, about 6' tall. One of her hands is pure white. She goes over and looks at Quake.

"I will ask, but you know the Hand sometimes has a mind of it's own." she concentrates and touches Quake..and suddenly all the damage is reversed..as if by magic.

Kheldarson
06-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Kate just blinks at that. "Wow..."

Mytical
06-20-2011, 03:00 AM
Alex nods. "Yes, she is. Allow me to introduce you to Amy Whitehand. Her mutant ability is to heal just about anything..but there is a price.." he steps behind her as she passes out. "The worse the injury she heals..the worse the price. She will be out for awhile..but not hurt." he has caught her..and sets her on a bed.

Kheldarson
06-20-2011, 03:14 AM
"I'll keep an eye on both of them then." She pauses a moment. "Have you gotten the others out?"

Mytical
06-20-2011, 03:24 AM
"They are in another room. I am having the one that was destoyed rebuilt..so use the transporter system to get around."

Kheldarson
06-20-2011, 03:29 AM
"Okay...?" Slight confusion.

Mytical
06-20-2011, 04:03 AM
He nods. "Well..it is not really operational quite YET..but should be shortly. Johnny is working on something like a teleporter inside the base. Should be up in a few hours."

Kheldarson
06-20-2011, 04:08 AM
"Oh. When were you going to tell us about that?"

Mytical
06-20-2011, 04:41 AM
He blinks. "I thought I just did." and laughs. "I was going to wait till it was finished to be honest..I didn't expect a hole in my wall when I returned."

Kheldarson
06-20-2011, 04:51 AM
"We weren't expecting the hole to be created either." She smiles. "And sorry for getting snappy, but I'm a little on edge right now."

Mytical
06-20-2011, 05:13 AM
He nods. "Having a ship crash into a wall, a guy with more weapons then most armies enter, and friend hurt would cause anybody to do the same..why don't you go rest. I'll watch Amy."

Kheldarson
06-20-2011, 05:19 AM
"And everybody else needs you to be doing things and planning things. I can rest in here."

Mytical
06-20-2011, 05:28 AM
He nods. "Though I think the crisis is adverted right now, and things are calming down. Still, I've learned not to argue..my sister always wins those arguments." he chuckles. If you need somebody, you have permission to shanghi whoever you want to help you."

That is when you remember..Stalker is going back to AHQ..where the dragon is still running lose..a dragon that a whole group couldn't stop...

Jay 2K Winger
06-20-2011, 01:40 PM
After his return to S3HQ, Dele had mumbled something about "getting his head down" and retired to his quarters. To longer-tenured members of S3, this shouldn't come as a surprise, given how much his powers had been stretched past their limits by Crisis' amplification.

Dele had a standard "upper limit" of ten-times Earth-norm on his power. If he pushed it past that, he endeavored to keep it confined to a smaller space. And even then, he tried not to do it. When he'd tried, the strain caused his nose to start bleeding. Crisis had pumped his powers up to thirty-times Earth-norm, and that had been across the entire twenty-foot-radius of his power's field.

He'd had just enough wherewithal to null-g the team for their extraction from the dragon overrun base. He needed to recuperate.

Mytical
06-23-2011, 03:51 AM
Alex manages to get a hold of Stalker, and have him come back, as it would be too dangerous for him to face a Dragon alone. The headquarters get repaired, and everybody gets healed that needs it. Though Amy is still unconscious (people have been taking turns watching over her). Services for your fallen comrade are held, and life pretty much goes on as normally as possible.

Things seem relatively calm. Alexander is out there somewhere, but has lost his headquarters, allies, and who knows what else...probably will be some time before you hear from him. The AML was pretty much decimated by the wars and deaths caused by Alexander, and will also be licking their wounds for awhile.

Training resumes, but their seems not much else to do currently. There are some minor incidents, but nothing major..six months shall pass

Kheldarson
06-23-2011, 03:54 AM
Kate tracks down Stalker one day after doing some practicing with her powers and a bit of personal meditation. "Hey...can I ask you now?"

Mytical
06-23-2011, 04:00 AM
At first he seems confused..then it dawns on him. "I've .. lost a lot. It's sort of a Van Helsing family curse. Those around me are in constant danger. The creatures I face are evil .. and will stop at nothing to get me. They are not above using friends or loved ones to accomplish this." he looks away a little. "If you are smart, you will get as far away from me as possible."

Kheldarson
06-23-2011, 04:10 AM
"Nobody ever called me really smart." She sits down next to him. "And I hate having hurt feelings around me. Besides, would being friends with you change the fact that I'm already a target by being part of this organization?"

Mytical
06-23-2011, 04:17 AM
He laughs. "Only a handful of people even know about this place, so you are not a target. Even Alexander isn't specifically targeting here, he wants to kill everybody." he shrugs. "The things I hunt, are not mutant..most either never were..or are no longer even human."

Kheldarson
06-23-2011, 04:25 AM
"Still. You need a friend. That's pretty much my job here." She smiles.

Mytical
06-23-2011, 04:28 AM
He laughs. "I still think you are crazy, but I won't say no to having a new friend. I am probably cursed to wander alone like all my other ancestors, but it is good to know I have a place to come back to from time to time."

Kheldarson
06-23-2011, 04:34 AM
"It's always good to have a permanent place to stay." Pause. "And how am I crazy?"

Mytical
06-23-2011, 04:37 AM
"I have a spirit living inside of me, enemies that would turn most people's hair white, and a family curse. Yet you still want to be my friend. I think that is a pretty good indication."

Kheldarson
06-23-2011, 04:41 AM
"I'm an empath. I want to be everyone's friend. And that spirit guy's...fairly polite in any case."

Mytical
06-23-2011, 05:05 AM
"He's a pain in the behind, and he's proud of it." Stalker laughs. "Still, he's gotten me out of a lot of bad situations..and into about as many." he looks at Kate. "Want to go grab a snack? I have an insane metabolism, need to eat almost constantly."

Kheldarson
06-23-2011, 05:22 AM
"Sure. I think they got a new batch of groceries in the kitchen anyway. Which means if we get there soon, the good stuff should still be there." She grins.

Jay 2K Winger
06-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Dele eventually comes out of his recuperative retreat into his quarters of the S3HQ. After the battle at 'Xander's HQ, especially after the strain his powers had undergone due to the inadvertent amplification, he needed to rest.

He often could be seen in the training rooms, using his powers to nullify gravity on any number of large objects, practicing and fine-tuning his abilities. They were a little... hinky after what had happened, but he was getting back to his usual form.

Kara
06-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Thelassa spent much of her time training, as always. When not training, rather than isolating herself to her quarters as she usually did, she was often seen in the commons area. She rarely engaged anyone in conversation (unless it had something to do with fighting), but didn't seem to mind the company of the others regardless.

Something had weighed on her mind, ever since the service for Kit. She understood losing one's family, though she had always heard that twins were connected closer than other family members. She couldn't relate to that, never having had a twin. But, there was someone......

********

Thelassa sat in the tiny, nearly empty room, waiting. It was divided by... well, it wasn't glass, but it was solid and transparent. After awhile, the heavy door on the other side of the room opened and the prisoner stepped in. He didn't seem to know what business anyone would have with him, let alone her, but he sat down on the other side of the barrier and faced her.

"Hello, my brother," Thelassa said.

((The entire conversation between these two will be in Russian, so for the sake of convenience, I think it would be excessive to try to translate the entire thing separately. There also won't be a need to illustrate the accent or have instances of broken English. That way they can talk "plain."))

Mytical
06-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Training Room
Dele does get several odd visitors. At first they really don't talk much, just practice their powers with you. Frost and Blaze were the first two. As if measuring you. The feline is next, but seems not to be very talkative. Again, however, it is almost seems like she is measuring you however.

About a week of this happens, even Alexis stops by to practice with you. The very next day Amy (who he has not quite met yet) comes to practice with you. She doesn't seem to have any active powers besides the healing, but combat skill wise, she seems even better then Frost or Blaze. Her style is a bit ... old, but it works for her. You also notice something interesting, whenever she gets into one of your fields..her hand lights up..and she seems to be able to move about freely.

She notices you looking at her hand. "It is an interesting mutation, and some have suggested it is not a mutation but something..else. They called me a holy woman, and I am not sure they are wrong. It protects me, from near about any harm, but I can not kill another. It won't let me. I can fight, and I am good at it, but it will not let me land the final blow."

She pauses. "Your power..it is sort of like mine..in that it has a mind of its own. You are trying to bend it to your will, but it's will is greater. It has forces of nature to draw on, it is like trying to tame the ocean. Relax, release, let it flow."

Detention Area

"I am surprised you have come. My desire to end my own life, has caused you a lot of grief. I do not understand why you would not destroy me.."

Jay 2K Winger
06-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Location: S3HQ Training Room

As one is observed, one must be aware of being observed in return. As Frost, Blaze, and the feline watched him and trained with him, he was doing the same. His powers didn't always compliment others' in the same way, but he was willing to learn and try.

The fact that Amy, the healer and holy woman, participated, and proved as effective as the combat-specialists, was surprising. Not quite as surprising as the fact that she was immune to his ability.

Dele lets his power relax-- the pressure of his active power fading-- as she spoke about what his power was. He considers this.

"You have a point," he replies, unconsciously checking his nose-- ostensibly to wipe some sweat off his lip-- for blood. "I have noticed it's easier to ... redirect it."

He demonstrates this by suddenly falling upward. He turns over in mid-air and lands in a crouch on the room's ceiling, looking "up" at Amy. "It's easier to do things like this, or--" and he jumps "upward" and then falls toward one of the room's walls, "--this, since I'm not... not making it work harder, if that makes sense. Instead of trying to dam the tide, I'm just letting it flow somewhere else."

He drops back to the floor and walks over to Amy. "I've been working on more tricks with gravity, less 'crush you under your own weight' and more 'not-quite-telekinesis.' Watch."

He picks up a weighted ball-- something used in exercises to avoid being 'tagged' by a projectile-- and tosses it some distance away, still within the boundaries of his power's field. "And... now."

Dele makes no gesture, no sign that he's using his power. There's a slight tightening of his facial features as he concentrates, but there's not the usual clenching of fists and tensing of muscles. But the ball suddenly "drops" toward the ceiling, but as it nears the limit of Dele's sphere of influence, it suddenly curves. Dele's eyes track it as it swings around in a circle, then "falls" toward his hand.

"No extra G's piled onto it," Dele remarks, tossing the ball in the air and letting it fall back into his palm. "Just dynamic redirecting of the direction of gravity."

Kara
06-23-2011, 09:52 PM
"Enough of our family's blood has been spilled," she said. "I have lost too much. I would not permit myself to... to take the life of my brother. I have seen a comrade mourn the loss of a sibling. At the very least, I spared myself that much grief." She brushed a few loose strands of hair out of her face. "I am curious, though. I did not know you, but you knew of me. You found out what they did to us, how they took me and killed everyone else. And you eventually found me. Yet you did not desire to help me avenge our father, or the rest of his family. You joined Alexander's group, you made yourself my enemy, that I would kill you. Why? You could have told me the truth when we met. Alex is a good man, he would have welcomed you here." She thought for a moment, then added, "Everyone here... all of them are good people and would have welcomed you as well."

Mytical
06-24-2011, 03:30 AM
Training room
Amy grins and nods. "That is what I am talking about. Some powers were never ment to be .. dominated. Sometimes you just have to let the power flow, let it know what you want, but..don't force it." her hand comes up to your face, and with a light touch you feel completely refreshed. "You, Frost, and Blaze actually can make a great combination. You can propel frosts ice shards toward their destination, make a fire storm with Blaze by lessening gravity. Or imagine you and Quake. Make him lighter to enable him to jump high, then increase gravity on the way down.."

She laughs. "I am no tactician, though. If Lastrius was here, she could give you so many ways of using your ability that your head would threaten to explode."

"Now..care for some combat training? Where I came from, we practiced fighting from the age of five...sometimes younger. I have a lot I can show you."

Kitchen
Stalker can eat..almost like he is eating for two. Of course it is hard to tell when the last he ate was, so it may be just the fact he hasn't ate much recently. Even here though, the glint of the weapons can be seen beneath his coat. Which he seems never to be without. "Us hunters rarely get a chance to eat good food. Mostly beans and fast food." he shrugs. "So what do you do around here to unwind?"

Hallway
Ananda bumps into Crisis, who she has been getting to know over the last few days. His skin is a lot less dark red, but his eyes are still yellow. "Hey, doctors said this is about as much as whatever was put in me will go. They have managed to purge most of it from my system. They can't undo the damage unfortunately." He stops. "I am probably boring you with all this."

Detention Center
"I am .. not like you. They did not want to risk losing another..so they made sure that I would not betray them." he clenches his fist. "The people here have managed to slow it, but not stop it. I am dying anyhow. On my death, if you are around..I can give you a gift. When I pass, I can .. alter your gifts. Not to stop them..but to enhance them. Cold so cold it burns, the ability to create two fire duplicates of yourself, and actual flight. You have to be the one to end my life, however, or it all goes to waste." he looks at you, leaning forward. "I do not want to perish from whatever they put inside of me, to waste this."

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 03:46 AM
"Me? I find a book, or some television, or talk to people. Or try to expand my artistic abilities with writing or drawing." Pause. "I'm not very good at either."

Mytical
06-24-2011, 03:58 AM
Stalker looks at you. "Well, I am sure you are a lot better then you think. However, I think it might be time for you to get out of the base." he stands up. "Let me show you what the night can really bring." He motions for you to follow him.

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 04:01 AM
"Okay?" She stands to follow him, but does try to get an active read on his emotions right now.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Excitement, a little mischief, and something else..but whatever it is is buried deep. She would really have to focus to read it. He takes you up and out of the headquarters..to the roof. There is a full moon out, the stars are bright, and all around is water, which is reflecting the moon and stars.

"There are better places, though some dangerous. Like Vlad Dracules castle..oh what a view..it is absolutely breath taking. There are dozens of places I would love to show you. Especially at night." more mischief emanates from him.."Though, you are probably more interested in your books."

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 04:33 AM
She was distracted by the pretty sight though. "Hm? Oh...I dunno. This is a pretty good contender against books." Smiles at him briefly before looking out at the stars again.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 04:40 AM
He laughs. "If you give me a couple of days..I would ask a few of my .. friends to really give you a sight to behold. Of course the moon won't be full then, but it should still be bright enough."

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 04:44 AM
"I think I could give you a couple of days." Smiles up at him.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 04:52 AM
As if on cue..he gets a call (yes even hunters have cell phones now lol). He very reluctantly answers it, and talks to the other end for a bit then.."A warewolf? On the coast near us? Behaving oddly?" he sighs. "I will be there."

He looks sadly at Kate. "Unless you want to go with me, I am going to have to go." regret..sorrow..and annoyance (at the interruption) flow from him.

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 04:58 AM
"Would I be in the way?" She had tilted her head slightly at the word 'werewolf'--a mild interest there, although not a lot of surprise seeing as she knows Kit and Kat. Still. Werewolf.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 05:03 AM
"Not at all, in fact you could be very helpful. There are several different kinds of warewolves, some beastly in nature..some more human. If it is mostly human..I can save it, but it can be hard to tell."

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 05:06 AM
"And you could make sure I'm safe enough?"

Mytical
06-24-2011, 05:19 AM
He looks at you and grins. "If you follow my instructions, I guarantee no harm will come to you."

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 10:08 AM
She hesitates a moment before saying, "Okay, I'll go."

Jay 2K Winger
06-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Location: Training room

Dele grins. "I always suspected I could probably pull off tricks like that," he says, dropping the ball and giving it a little kick. "But I could never quite get the math straight in my head."

(Members of S3 would know that Dele compared the more complex manipulations of his talent to "doing complex math equations." Hence, his occasional references to "variables".)

He leans his head to one side. "Maybe the amp-job that Crisis did by accident sort of... woke up my powers a bit. I dunno, but it is getting easier to do this kind of thing."

At the mention of team-ups with Blaze and Frost and Quake, he grins again. "I'd thought of that, too. Q and Frost, I can definitely do the combo-power-curbstomp with. They or their powers have actual weight to them that I can latch onto. But Blaze? Fire doesn't have any weight that I can manipulate. Remember, I don't have strictly-speaking telekinesis. Fire doesn't obey the laws of gravity in any way I can bend them, it obeys the laws of thermodynamics."

He laughs. "At any rate, I could stand some combat training. I know I've gotten a little soft, relying on my powers to just grav someone into the pavement instead of fighting, so let's do this."

Kara
06-24-2011, 05:29 PM
She sat in complete silence for several long minutes. "Then they have already killed you," she said at last. "Bastards. I will make them pay." She looked up at him, an unusual warmth in her eyes. "My brother, forgive me. Had I known, I would have returned to our homeland, and I would have done everything I could to save you." She stood up and put her hand on the barrier between them, reaching out with her powers to see if she would be able to do this. Searching her heart to see if she had the strength to do this. "I will honor your wishes," she said.

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Sam walked down the corridor to the training room. A thought has been tickling at the back of her mind for some time now and she decided maybe it was time to test it out.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 08:34 PM
As Sam walked down the corridor to the training room..something very odd happens. Suddenly..she can ...sense the water around the place. At first it is almost a crushing weight..but then it is soothing and comforting..but it is not the water..it is the animals in it. The fish, the sharks..and for a moment she seems connected with them..can send them her thoughts..and then it just subsides.

It seems no coincidence that others have started to increase their abilities, and now she finds something new..the question is why everybody seems to be growing in power at the same time. Perhaps it could be Crisis' presence?

Detention Center
The barrier would be no problem for Thelassa, the only reason it keeps her brother in, is he is also under the effects of a mutant nulifier. She can bypass it with ease.

Rooftop
Stalker calls for one of Alex's transports, and the duo is off to where the warewolf was last spotted.

Training Room
Well Amy is not a .. delicate taskmaster. She pushes you to your limit, and beyond. Just to refresh you, and begin training again. "You are holding back. Don't hold back. I can take everything you have, and more."

Kheldarson
06-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Kate's a little nervous, but trying more to keep track of Stalker's emotions/thoughts.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Mostly very slight nerves (even pros can get nervous facing things like werewolves), anticipation (psyching himself up for the task at hand), and pleasure ..that Kate is coming with him. Seems there is a bit of a spark in him for Kate.

As they arrive to their destination, the creature is about as obvious as is if had a big neon sign hanging over it's head. Standing roughly 7'9", destruction is everywhere around it.

Stalker seems confused. "This .. this is not typical werewolf behavior. They try to blend in and hide..not .. this." he starts getting his silver weapons ready. "Stay here, do not move. No matter what happens..do not move. I have to stop this thing. First..I need to know if there is anything human left inside of it, but from the looks of things..I seriously doubt it."

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 09:11 PM
She stopped in the middle of the hallway, her eyes wide. "Okay." She said to herself, looking up and down the hallway to see if anyone saw her. "That was....different." She had always had an affinity towards animals...but the possibility of communicating with them was a new thing entirely.

Shuddering slightly, she continued walking to the training room.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 09:13 PM
She arrives to the training room. getting to see that white handed female wiping the floor with Dele. She is a very very good fighter.

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 09:15 PM
"Sorry...I didn't know I was interupting anything." She said, a blush creeping up her cheeks.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Any chuckles. "Just some training. If you would like some fighting lessons, you can join us."

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 09:36 PM
"I think you'd kill me." Sam blurted out.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 09:41 PM
"No worries about that..not only because I wouldn't harm you on purpose anyhow, but this.." she holds up her white hand "wouldn't let me even if I would want to. First law of the healer. 'Do no harm'. I am well trained enough that I can make sure you don't get hurt." she smiles.

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Samantha thought for a moment. She didn't really have a lot of combat training to start with. "Yeah okay. But I want to try something first if that's okay."

Mytical
06-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Amy nods. "No hurry."

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Sam nodded back and moved to a corner out of the way. First she focused on a lion and then an eagle.

She then concentrated on turning into a lion from the waist down. Although she did look really weird with a human head and torso and then a feline tail and legs. She sat down as best she could and then tried to turn her upper half into an eagle, hoping she could manage a gryphon.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 10:04 PM
At first she changes back and forth, first one then the other..then a few more tries gets some odd combos..but ..eventually..with a lot of effort .. she manages to do it. However..she is extremely tired..and not from the effort or other changes..seems unnatural animals drain a lot out of her.

Jay 2K Winger
06-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Location: S3HQ Training Room

Well, Dele had said that he was getting soft with his hand-to-hand skills. He really had come to rely on his powers more than he had thought. More than once in his sparring with Amy, he caught himself trying to grav her and either hold her still or yank her off-balance. Of course, her own powers kept her safe from that.

When she accuses him of holding back, Dele straightens up, takes a deep breath, lets it out, and pops his neck. "Right. Now that I've got a better measure of how much you out-class me..."

Without warning, he snapped his forehead forward, aiming to hit Amy in the head with a surprise headbutt. Just as quickly, after the lunge, he drops and attempts to scythe her legs out from under her with a sweep of his leg.

Even if she evades or counters these moves, the next moment she's upright and moving to attack, he blocks a strike, then thrusts a palm forward-- and the force behind the blow is surprisingly much higher than one might expect.

The reason? He's bending gravity around him, making his hand "heavier" while also flowing gravity's pull in the direction of the thrust.

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Sam opened her eyes and flexed her talons, then turned her head to make sure she had a lion butt. She screeched at first, then tried to 'think' the question 'Did I do it?' momentarily forgetting that Kate wasn't in the room. She took a few deep breaths and then closed her eyes, desperately wanting a nap.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Amy, having been talking to Sam..is caught a little off guard, even so..with her training and agility..the only thing that connects is the palm strike. Which knocks her back a little..it would have killed an ordinary person, but she seems totally unharmed. "Now THAT was a hit." and ... she grins. "If not for the fact that not much can hurt me, that could have been bad for me."

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Sam woke up and shook her head, working herself to her paws and talons. Screeching, she stared over at Amy, then moved into a low flying pounce with her talons spread.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Amy does a matrix like move, ducking under the talons, that turns into a full bodied slide. She turns around. "Have not seen a one of those since I come from the other dimension. More elevation, and when you dive, spread your wings out..gives enemies less places to hide. Remember..under you is a blind spot, don't let people take advantage of that."

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Sam slid to a stop, narrowing her eyes. Mastering a new form always took a lot of practice, and she was sure this one would be no exception. She stood motionless, studying Amy.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Amy has a combat stance, and a good one. She is watching both Sam and Dele, with the eye of a trained warrior. "Sad thing is, of the group I was in..I was considered one of the less skilled warriors. Malf, Lass, Baller, they could all defeat me in combat. I wish they were here..."

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 11:23 PM
Sam hunched up her hindquarters and lept into the air, this time going up.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 11:27 PM
"Excellent, you can fly..your enemy can't..use that. Rake, dive, hover.." she hunkers down. "The smaller your opponent the harder it is to hit them."

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Fortunately for Sam, eagle eyes are some of the sharpest. She rolled into a dive, heading for Amy, her talons balled into fists.

Mytical
06-24-2011, 11:49 PM
This tactic seems to confuse Amy, she has no clue what you are planning on doing. She tries to roll and dodge out of the way, but not knowing what you are planning, it leaves her a little vulnerable.

Kanalah
06-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Sam does her best to compensate for Amy's movements, grabbing her arms with her talons and pushing up off the ground with her hindlegs, flying back up again.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 12:00 AM
You manage to get her off the ground and into the air. She laughs. "Now that is what I am talking about..now though I can't die..that fall would hurt..mind setting me down...gently?"

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 12:15 AM
Sam grinned as much as she can with a beak. She continued flying upwards for a little bit just to make Amy nervous, then relaxed her wingbeats, gingerly setting her down on the floor.

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Mostly very slight nerves (even pros can get nervous facing things like werewolves), anticipation (psyching himself up for the task at hand), and pleasure ..that Kate is coming with him. Seems there is a bit of a spark in him for Kate.

As they arrive to their destination, the creature is about as obvious as is if had a big neon sign hanging over it's head. Standing roughly 7'9", destruction is everywhere around it.

Stalker seems confused. "This .. this is not typical werewolf behavior. They try to blend in and hide..not .. this." he starts getting his silver weapons ready. "Stay here, do not move. No matter what happens..do not move. I have to stop this thing. First..I need to know if there is anything human left inside of it, but from the looks of things..I seriously doubt it."


Kate unconsciously takes a step back at the sight of the creature, reinforced by Stalker's confusion and statement. However, she does try to touch the creature's mind.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 03:21 AM
Training Room
As you set her down, Amy says. "You know if I could take you to the dimension I came from..there is all manners of creatures you could meet. I don't know if you copy all their gifts, but if so some have very amazing abilities. Unfortunately the gate has been closed for a long time, and nobody knows how to open it."

Elsewhere
Fear...it is strong..the creature..no mutant is afraid. Terribly afraid. Confusion about why people are attacking it. Kate gets the impression it has not caused this destruction, but is trying to prevent it.. but who or why this is happening is not clear.

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 03:23 AM
"Stalker...? I don't think...I mean it's not sure what's going on." Soothing thoughts going towards it. She's not sure if it'll work though.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 03:32 AM
Both you and Stalker seem stunned when the creature comes bounding toward you. It is fast, really fast. It leaps..and several anti-mutant bolts pierce its hide..that were .. meant for KATE. The AML..or what is left of them, suddenly come from the nearby area. Antimutant darts and gas (you notice no emp like devices) ready..as well as nets. However, the .. beast.. seems little affected by the darts. In fact..if anything it gets bigger..and angrier. It lands on the other side of Kate, and lets out a bone chilling howl.

Stalker looks stunned for just a split second, but then he and the beast are in motion. Only not going after each other, but the AML. Stalkers weapons flash like lightning, flying through the air. The beast..all fangs, claws, and fur...moving with fearsome grace. Yet..no AML are actually hurt or injured..disarmed, knocked aside, or pinned by blades..but not a single death. Kate gets the strong suspicion that if the AML's numbers get to Stalker and the beast..the AML would not show the three (her, stalker, their unusual ally) the same consideration. Then she sees a AML neither of the other does..with a bead on Stalker..and it is no anti mutant weapon..it is meant to kill.

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 03:39 AM
She shouts something, while at the same time...pushing with the same force that she seemed to have harnessed in the medical bay the day Stalker around. She falls back at the force she lets out, but hopefully hits the guy.

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Sam nodded, taking Amy's words as a compliment.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 03:56 AM
Elsewhere
The force sends the shot wide, and knocks the man down, and a quick flick of the wrist from Stalker..and he is pinned by several knives. Soon..the fight is over. The creature is still very cautious looking for any threat, but they have subdued them all. By now, the fear, anger, and adrenalin have made the creature grow to over 8' tall. It's shoulders could rival Quakes by now...however as it realizes there is no more threat..it calms down..and soon it..no HE is slowly turning human again.

Which is both a good thing and a bad thing..for no clothing could survive the transformation...Stalker quickly lends him his trench coat, and the guy wraps it around him. He is still rather tall and foreboding looking, with a bit more hair then most..and some definite canine features.

Training Room
Amy gives Sam a light touch, and Sam is re energized. "I think we all have had enough for today. I am going to take Dele here and feed him..you should probably get something to eat also."

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 04:04 AM
Kate didn't even notice the lack of clothes. She's still sitting on the ground, looking at the guy she just pushed. She's breathing hard, partly from her own adrenaline rush, but also from the remnants of the fight.

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 04:04 AM
Sam bows in gratitude to Amy and moves to walk out of the training room. She was rather proud of her latest accomplishment and wanted to strut a little bit down the hallway.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 04:45 AM
The half naked man greets the two. "Who are these bozos, and why did they attack me?"

Stalker is rather to busy to answer, making sure the AML are staying down..he nods at Kate as if asking her to explain.

He still has darts sticking out of his body, though he seems not to notice...

Headquarters.
Sam skips along, and a female voice says. "Who's there..somebody sounds happy."

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 04:49 AM
"Anti-mutant League. They're...not nice, to say the least. And...I don't know why they attacked. Or why they're here." She hugs herself.

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 04:54 AM
Sam stops in her tracks, one talon up in mid stride. "Kuu?" She chirps, quickly turning back and forth in the hallway.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 04:56 AM
After making sure they are going nowhere, Stalker comes over and comforts Kate. "They must have found out he was a mutant.they go after us even when we don't do anything to bother people. Come on..lets get out of here. This place stinks." he looks pointedly at the AML.

"You are just going to leave them here?" asks the guy.

"No WE are..it would be safer if you come with us." Notes Stalker.."but you do have a point." he whispers something in the guys ear and the guy laughs.

"I like that idea. Names Mathew Wolfe..I know, I know..you don't have to say it..heck of a coincidence huh?" he goes over to the AML..and soon he is dressed..he is leaving them pinned here pretty much nude. "Hopefully they will remember this, and think twice about coming for us."

Hallway

A little girl, with white eyes is standing in one of the doors. "Kuu? Sounds like an animal.." she starts feeling around.."Did you get out of somewhere? Are you hurt or scared?" it becomes apparent quickly the girl is blind.

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 05:07 AM
The tip of Sam's tail twitches nervously. She had no idea there were children here. She took a cautious step towards the girl, trying to sense for anything amiss.

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 05:09 AM
It takes Kate a few moments to calm down, but once she does, she blinks up at Wolfe and asks, "Don't those hurt?"

Mytical
06-25-2011, 05:32 AM
Hallway

As the girl steps more into the light, it is revealed to be the girl that Stalker brought in. "Huu? Sounds like an animal..are you hurt...are you scared..lost?" she comes feeling her way toward you.

Elsewhere

He looks down.."I hadn't even realized they were there, so no..they don't hurt. Mostly only silver does...hmm I don't know you that well..probably should have said that"

Stalker just laughs, and gets everybody aboard the ship..and you are off toward the headquarters again. "No worries, I already know about the Silver..its kind of my job to know these things."

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 05:36 AM
"...so they don't affect you at all?"

Mytical
06-25-2011, 05:39 AM
He shrugs. "They make me angry, which makes me grow in size. That is the largest I've ever gotten. I don't know if there is a limit or not."

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 05:42 AM
"They made you stronger?" Yes, her surprise is apparent.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 05:44 AM
"I don't know if it was directly, but they made me angrier then I have ever been. So at least indirectly yes."

Kheldarson
06-25-2011, 05:45 AM
"....well, I know Alex is going to want to talk to you about that at the least."

Kara
06-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Thelassa managed to get all the way to her quarters before the first tear was shed. She had done as her brother wished, it had been merciful compared to what would have happened if she hadn't been able to go through with it. It had been for the best.

But that did little to ease her pain. After a period of sobbing, she showered to try and ease her nerves. Afterwards, she gazed into the mirror in the bathroom for awhile, studying each of the countless scars that covered most of her body, still able to remember where each one came from. Every blade, every needle, every bullet, every corrosive chemical, every shard of glass, and every flame. She put her hand to her chest, over her aching heart. It, too, was covered in scars, and she could remember every friend and family member she'd lost for each one of them. And now there was a fresh scar, long after she'd gotten used to the idea that there was at least one place where they could no longer strike her. And yet they found away.

She was acutely aware of the temperature in the room dropping as these painful thoughts went through her mind. It was clear they hadn't forgotten her. That was fine, she decided. Let them be aware that she was out there. Let them try to find restful sleep knowing she was still out there somewhere. Let them try to focus on their work, knowing that she would come back and finish what she started.

She became aware of several things at once as she noticed she could no longer see herself in the fogged-over mirror. First, that the mirror was not fogged over from the steam of the shower, it was frosted with ice. The entire bathroom was, from floor to ceiling. It was so cold, wisps of smoke surrounded her from all sides. It was like dry ice when exposed to the air. So cold it burns, she thought. That's what her brother had said. She also realized she was floating several inches off the ground. She herself was floating, not being carried by concentrating the airflow around her. There was something else, something she'd never felt inside. It was hot, blazing, intense. She felt the fire within, seemed to understand how to control it, how to make it an extension of herself.

Her brother's gifts would not be squandered. His death would not go unavenged.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 02:07 PM
There came a knock on Thelassa's door. For reasons she couldn't explain, she knew that on the other side of the door was Johnny.

Kara
06-25-2011, 02:52 PM
She glided out of the bathroom, touching down on the floor in the main room of her quarters. She hadn't needed to touch the ice covering the bathroom to know that it would have likely caused instant "burns" on her feet. This fact also reminded her that she was nude, and quickly grabbed something out of her "workout" drawer (some yoga pants and a cami) and threw them on before answering the door (at least it was something, she figured).

"Mr J-" she stopped, then greeted him again. "Johnny. Vhat can I be doing for you?"

Mytical
06-25-2011, 03:02 PM
He pauses for a second..then says "I don't know if you are interested..but I hacked a few places..and..found a location. I know where your brother came from, the lab that is..I know where they were holding your brother."

Kara
06-25-2011, 03:09 PM
She stood there for a moment, processing this. "Interested..." she repeated, then gave him a half-smile. "You could be saying zhat, yes."

Mytical
06-25-2011, 03:13 PM
He gives you the information. "I was thinking, you might need help. Just remember you don't have to be alone."

Kara
06-25-2011, 03:36 PM
She considered this. If what her brother told her was true, and if she could use it properly, she wouldn't be totally alone either way. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have some extra support. And if things didn't go well, Johnny could get them out a lot faster than she could get herself out.

"I am agreeing vith you," she said. "I vill be appreciating your help."

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Hallway

As the girl steps more into the light, it is revealed to be the girl that Stalker brought in. "Huu? Sounds like an animal..are you hurt...are you scared..lost?" she comes feeling her way toward you.

Sam glanced around, then back towards the girl. 'It's me. Sam.' She thought with a click of her beak.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Headquarters - Thelassa's room
He turns and motions..and another voice says. "Quake thinks he didn't mean just him."

Johnny nods. "If they can create mutants..who knows what we might face."

Elsewhere (it will take a bit before Kate and crew arrive back at headquarters)

Hallway

"Oh..it sounded like a creature. Is everything ok?"

Kara
06-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Her eyes narrowed at the sight of Quake. She had to remind herself that Alex trusted him.... but she'd make sure she knew where he was at all times. And that she never exposed her back to him. She excused herself for a moment and changed into her suit.

"Ready vhenever you are," she said when she returned to the door.

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 03:48 PM
'Oh yes, everything's fine. I was just happy since I managed to do something new. Did you sense anything was wrong with the others?' Sam sat down in the hallway, folding her wings at her sides.

Mytical
06-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Hallway
She shakes her head. "My powers only work while asleep, except my voice .. and if I am very careful what I say then it will be ok."

On the road..
Thelessa and crew are headed toward Siberia..((go figure)).

Kanalah
06-25-2011, 04:05 PM
'Oh.' Sam thought. 'Did you need anything?' She did always have a soft spot for kids, and didn't feel right having a small blind person wander around alone.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 03:06 AM
"Just got lonely. Everybody is asleep or out..I .. don't sleep much."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 03:38 AM
'Well, did you want to walk around with me? I don't exactly hang out with a lot of people either.'

Mytical
06-26-2011, 03:40 AM
"I'd like that." the girl looks at you. "I don't know why, but I know you won't be affected by my .. power. It's nice."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Sam nods. 'Where would you like to go?' She got to her paws.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 03:59 AM
"Well not many places to go here..but I guess a snack would be good..so the kitchen."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 04:06 AM
'Alright, sounds good to me.' She stepped forward then stopped. 'Forgive me for being insensitive, but did you need to hang onto me?' She thought cautiously.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 04:07 AM
The girl nods. "I have not yet learned this place..it will take some time..but I don't want to be a burden.."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 04:10 AM
Sam moved so that the girl could hold onto her shoulder. 'Oh you're not a burden to me. Most just ignore me unless I'm human.'

Mytical
06-26-2011, 04:21 AM
"I feel feathers. So..you are sometimes human sometimes not?" remember she doesn't know anything about anybody's abilities. She seems excited. "What are your powers?"

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 04:25 AM
'I guess I'm a shapeshifter.' Sam thought. 'I can turn into different animals. Today was something new, I found that I can somehow work the animals together, so I made a gryphon.'

Mytical
06-26-2011, 04:30 AM
"Never heard of that..but if you have feathers..can you fly?"

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 04:33 AM
'Can I fly?' Sam laughed, making a "Keeheehee!" sound.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 04:37 AM
She seems embarrassed.."Its just that..I love to fly.."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 04:40 AM
'Well then, you found the right bird for the job.'

Mytical
06-26-2011, 04:45 AM
"Really?" she seems excited but hesitant.."You wouldn't mind??"

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 04:54 AM
'Why would I mind?' Sam thought, laying down.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 04:57 AM
Well it takes some doing..but she manages to get on. "I just wish I could see..I love the feel of the wind on my face..but I just know it would be magical.."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 04:59 AM
'Well then, let me do something nice for you then.' Sam thinks, happy that she can be useful. 'Now where is the way out?'

Mytical
06-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Sam finds the way out..and is just in time to see the ship that carries Kate and Stalker (and the werewolf now) land.

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:08 AM
She flies safely away from the ship not to get any backdraft caught in her wings. 'Hey, we have company.' She thinks to her passenger. 'Your friend is back...and he brought someone with him.' She blushed a little under her feathers at the sight of the handsome stranger.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 05:13 AM
"Stalker? Somebody is with him? Well..we probably should go down there..he will worry about me."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:16 AM
"Kuuuuuuu!" Sam calls in a greeting as she gracefully swoops downwards. (as not to unseat her passenger)

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 05:20 AM
Kate looks up....and just kinda gawks. There's a "what the hell" kind of feeling going on right now.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 05:22 AM
Tension from both Stalker and Wolfe. They have no clue what is coming down on them..and they are getting ready for trouble. Then Wolfe says. "Wait..I smell..a little girl."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:23 AM
Samantha flares her wings out as she gingerly touches down. 'Hi Kate!' She thinks, a big grin on her beak.

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 05:23 AM
"Sam?!" She just...Kate's got nothing. Yay added shock!

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:26 AM
Sam nods, then walks around in a circle. 'You like?'

Mytical
06-26-2011, 05:28 AM
Stalker seems utterly confused.."What is going on here?"

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 05:30 AM
"Um...yeah, it's lovely, Sam...I just....um...that's Sam," said to Stalker. "She was the bear when you first came here? Now she's apparently a...um...I'm gonna guess gryphon or other mystical beast? How the hell did you pull that one?" Last to Sam.

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:32 AM
'Lion butt and bird front?' She thought with a shrug.

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 05:36 AM
"...I guess that makes sense..."

Mytical
06-26-2011, 05:36 AM
Wolfe takes a deep breath in. "Interesting. I can smell a little of both, but the lingering scent of a human. She is a shape changer like me?" he clarifies."Well I only have one other shape."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:38 AM
Sam's beak dropped open. 'He's a....a...a....' She shut her beak with a click. 'Oh my.'

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 05:40 AM
"Yeah. He is. A wolf named Wolfe. You going to change back or what?"

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:46 AM
Sam tilted her head to look at her passenger. 'You alright?' She thought. 'I promise we'll go flying again. You just ask and I'll be there.'

Mytical
06-26-2011, 05:47 AM
The girl nods.."I will need help down..remember..I can't see the ground.." Stalker nods and helps her down.

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:48 AM
Sam somewhat reluctently (she thought the gryphon was pretty darned cool) changed back to her human form and waves shyly at Stalker and Wolfe.

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 05:48 AM
Kate smiles at the girl. "Hello Whisper."

Mytical
06-26-2011, 05:51 AM
She thinks to Kate "Hi! I should probably think thoughts right now..don't want to accidentally cause people to do weird things."

Wolfe looks at Sam. "How many have you mastered..I wonder if you could master my other form."

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 05:53 AM
Sam blushed. "Oh, just a lot a typical stuff I guess. Horses, birds, combat stuff. It's mostly just for fun." She said not wanting to brag. "Your other form?"

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 05:54 AM
"That would be fine. I can speak for you."

Mytical
06-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Wolfe Concentrates and turns into his werewolf form. "This."

The girl nods "Good..I flew!! Well..somebody else did all the flying..but..I flew!!"

Kheldarson
06-26-2011, 06:08 AM
"I saw the flying. Sounds like you enjoyed it." She smiles, stepping away from the two transformers to give them a moment.

Kanalah
06-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Sam tilted her head and watched Wolfe, then nods. "I think so."

She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on half wolf half her.

Mytical
06-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Right away, she can turn into one, but she knows that while she has the physical characteristics (sense of smell, hearing, strength, etc) she gets none of the special abilities like resistant to damage.

After a moment Wolfe turns back and has a big grin on his face. "I've never met somebody who could do that before. I am going to like this place."